April 19, 2024, 12:17:24 AM

Author Topic: Dwight Yorke Exclusive  (Read 13950 times)

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: Dwight Yorke Exclusive
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2009, 06:40:30 AM »
Well, he have to pay he bills, why not, he got accustom with a rich life and he fund probably running low, give and interview and make some cash, next thing we see Yorke on Jerry Springer.

Ent Kathie Price was suppose to be on some new show on ABC ?

Yorke LOVE to party and when he got a party girl he couldn't handle it.

Remember, Shadown sah - somebody horn de horner man.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2009, 06:43:54 AM »
Well, he have to pay he bills, why not, he got accustom with a rich life and he fund probably running low, give and interview and make some cash, next thing we see Yorke on Jerry Springer.

ha ha ha oh gawd... Sam take de words out meh mouth...

nex ting yorke on Jerry Springer... well yes  :rotfl:
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2009, 06:48:39 AM »
Yeah....nice.      Dwight " the best cars and birds" Yorke.    Thats a cool dude right there...lol  ;D

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2009, 06:52:34 AM »

Yeah the Price is right  ;D
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2009, 06:56:15 AM »
ummmmm hmmmmmmmmmm ................

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2009, 01:32:58 PM »
when funds try up, you really see all scruples out the window.

An ad running on the TV whole Sat with Dwight saying, buy the News of the World tomorrow as "for the first time every I expose the shocking truth of Jordan's outrageous partying" and " my bust up with Sir Alex".

Nice...

I'll buy a copy and scan it for you guys
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 01:47:39 PM by FLi ! »
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2009, 01:48:28 PM »
somebody better get Dwight a full time gig.. fella have too mich time on his hands...

Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2009, 02:47:04 PM »
I see the ad for that during Super Saturday this morning and I say "oh Lord".

He ent come off good in that spot at all, can't imagine the series being any better
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2009, 04:34:55 PM »
somebody better get Dwight a full time gig.. fella have too mich time on his hands...

He could try out fuh de knicks, cyar do no worse dan dem starters
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2009, 04:44:19 PM »

:beermug: my fellow Laker
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2009, 05:10:26 PM »
 :rotfl: and allyuh feel trini like bacchanal but the britz like to make money off of it. I wonder how much Yorke getting for this. wont be surprise to see him at a book signing in Nalis

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2009, 10:05:27 AM »
I've always been a DY fan but this is what he come down to boy.... ???

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2009, 12:57:37 PM »
Yorke admits that one of his motives for joining Man U was that he thought TnT would never qualify for a World Cup  :o ;) (about 1:20 into the video)

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/523923/dwight-yorke.html

He also says that after he resigned as manager, Dwight wished Keano all the best, and Keano told him to go f**k himself  :rotfl:

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2009, 01:28:49 PM »
"My hopes for a more entertaining end to the evening were quickly dashed. Jordan made it clear nothing like that was on the agenda - she even paid for her own McDonald's.

"All I got that night was a bag of chicken nuggets and a definite sense of anticlimax!"

Oh gorm Yorkie.  Yuh makin millions of dollars and yuh tek de gyul McDonalds?  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Stung by the knockback, Dwight pushed for a replay and they met briefly for a few dates in London before the opportunity arose for him to make another bid for her affections.

Manchester United were at home to Arsenal. And for Dwight it was a match made in heaven. He scored a 25-minute hat-trick while Katie watched from the stands, ready to spend her first night with him in Manchester. The perfect end to a perfect day, he hoped.

I remember this.  Dat was de Sunday before de Ash Wednesday WCQ in Jamaica at de rock quarry dem yardies does call "Di Hoffice" when Tyrone Marshall scored the only goal he ever score fuh Jamaica in he life.  We lorse 1-0.  Steupes.

But he recalls: "We arrived back in the dead of night. For once I was a little uncertain what was expected of me. After all, this is a woman who's made a name for herself as a sex goddess wanted by men all over the country. What should I do next?

"As she climbed into bed only one thought was on my mind. At last, I thought. We chatted for a few minutes before I leaned over to kiss her. Katie responded. And then broke off to say, 'You're not getting any nookie, you know?'

'Whaaat?! What do you mean?' 'Not on the first night.'

'You must be joking me,' I stuttered. 'No. No nookie!' We kissed a couple more times, enjoyed a nice cuddle and in my head I was thinking, 'It's just a matter of time, she'll come round.'

"But she was true to her word. No nookie for me. I wished she'd told me earlier. . . I could have gone to sleep."

Fell fuh de oldest trick in de world.  Katie/Jordan know man.  Keep it from we and we HOOK!  Mostly anyways... 8) 

De whole interview kinda trashy..which is wha yuh expeck from News of the World".  Lawd Dwight...yuh eh exactly paint yuhself in a bess light wit dis "exclusive".  Den again..as bserver say...

"De PRICE mus be was right"
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2009, 02:22:41 PM »

ah prefer see him in laker purple. ;D
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline PEG

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Yorke is a stereotype come to life.
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2009, 03:49:21 PM »
Yorke's interview is sad but not surprising. He is the prototypical stereotype of the Caribbean, black man stud come to life.  However, Dwight you are yesterday's news, cold product, and a has-been.  The money running low now.  You realise that nobody wants to hear what you have to say about anything so like a maccomeh man you have to make yourself relevant (or try to) by talking both a woman you been with and the mother of your child.  You sir are a laughing stock and a p**SY.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2009, 04:50:30 PM »
I wonder how much paper yorke get for this?

the funny thing is he need to check his advisors.. Is one thing if yuh going and sell out to the papers for some good money, and then try to chain up people to buy yuh book..

But i find he give them too much.. I feel like i read everything i need to know from the book already. Most exclusives i've read give you a little taste and leave you wanting more, but the man gone and sell out the ending to the whole movie in one shot. i would be surprised if it make good sales.

yorkie, it eh looking good nah..

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2009, 05:19:34 PM »

U would
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2009, 06:06:57 PM »

U would

Now studyin dis eh, Yorkie would geh a nth lease on life in LA, Kobe would have a hard time keepin up wid dat man on de party circuit
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

truetrini

Re: Yorke is a stereotype come to life.
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2009, 02:45:56 AM »
Yorke's interview is sad but not surprising. He is the prototypical stereotype of the Caribbean, black man stud come to life.  However, Dwight you are yesterday's news, cold product, and a has-been.  The money running low now.  You realise that nobody wants to hear what you have to say about anything so like a maccomeh man you have to make yourself relevant (or try to) by talking both a woman you been with and the mother of your child.  You sir are a laughing stock and a p**SY.

like your toti cyar get hard?

And like you is he accountant?

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2009, 10:54:29 AM »
Just to keep yall in the loop...Jordan's response in another newspaper:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/100870/KATE-DWIGHT-S-A-BAD-DAD/

Offline goalmember

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2009, 01:28:27 PM »
It sound like Yorkie did really like this thing, ah still cyah see why though, but ah sure he figure he woulda get the same attention Beckham and Posh Spice get.  Yorkie doh worry, yuh dodge ah bullet dey, consider yuh self lucky.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2009, 06:17:24 PM »
Just to keep yall in the loop...Jordan's response in another newspaper:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/100870/KATE-DWIGHT-S-A-BAD-DAD/

D gutter press must b havin a slow period because dem 2 is old news.

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2009, 07:29:20 PM »
soaps business here...young and restless oui.  Anyway, end result is more money from the book.....more problems from the ex

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2009, 08:26:53 PM »
bull dem skipper
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2009, 10:22:12 PM »
Dwight done tell so much already it seems like we know everything. At this rate he go have to put ah DVD with the book with all he hidden camera business to really sell the book. He and Bosnich have video ah all kinda funny business. Coming to an internet website near you

On ah more important note:

Isnt Dwight the National Senior Team Assistant coach ???

We in rebuilding phase and we have some of the best young players in the country playing in the biggest tournament any player of their age could play in.

This is the prime opportunity to see them not at Joe Public, Jabloteh, or at some US College playing with heart. An opportunity to scout up close to see who may fit in the team early as in after the cup run is over.

Oh maybe he ent have money and if the TTFF ent paying for the trip he wouldnt go.

I don't see the point of this book now. That story could be told anytime.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2009, 08:14:21 AM »
Dwight done tell so much already it seems like we know everything. At this rate he go have to put ah DVD with the book with all he hidden camera business to really sell the book. He and Bosnich have video ah all kinda funny business. Coming to an internet website near you

On ah more important note:

Isnt Dwight the National Senior Team Assistant coach ???

We in rebuilding phase and we have some of the best young players in the country playing in the biggest tournament any player of their age could play in.

This is the prime opportunity to see them not at Joe Public, Jabloteh, or at some US College playing with heart. An opportunity to scout up close to see who may fit in the team early as in after the cup run is over.

Oh maybe he ent have money and if the TTFF ent paying for the trip he wouldnt go.

I don't see the point of this book now. That story could be told anytime.

Dleft hand doh know what d right hand does b doin. U tink DY had dis competition on he radar when d book was comin out. U get dat he pardner now make him Assistant Coach.

As 4 d book we done know he was a whore he did not have 2 give a play by play a/c. 

Offline Conquering Lion

• Tell me how can a man who doh know his roots form his own ideology?
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2009, 08:33:57 AM »
Rule number one........yuh can't turn a stripper (or page 3 girl) into a housewife
Rule number two........never forget rule number 1

Plain to see the woman was only after fame and fortune. All the tit for tat is only more press....
We fire de old set ah managers we had wukkin..and iz ah new group we went and we bring in. And if the goods we require de new managers not supplying, when election time come back round iz new ones we bringin. For iz one ting about my people I can guarantee..They will never ever vote party b4 country

1]; } ?>