March 28, 2024, 05:18:16 PM

Author Topic: We are encouraging slackness  (Read 8980 times)

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
We are encouraging slackness
« on: September 28, 2009, 12:55:56 PM »
We are getting what we truly deserve and this shite about  good performance  and cinderella team is smoke being blown up our arse,   we playing the game like there is  no thought process involved in it, mind u the 1st thing to go when  a man tired is his "thinking" ablity.   ok so we we werent embarrassed, so everybody good. was that our aim? was that why all the money and time was invested? To not be embarrassed? we will never meet a weaker italian side than this one.

We went neck and neck with the italians so we should hold our heads  high, absoulte  and utter poppy cock.  no wonder we  cant produce a team that can  be world beaters, we still battling with inferiority complexes. how did the usa beat spain at the confed cup by saying this is the #1 team in the world  so we would do good to jus go neck to neck with them and lose.

our aim is way too low and I for one will not be congratulating this team who vex lost ,this is big men football. you screwed urself and i cannot applaud that. i really hate when we throw away a game announcers coming and say they made us proud. After all this time and effort to not b in contention to make the 2nd round  is really heart breaking  4 me. i cannot express that enough.if italy dont lose a game but dont make it out of this group u think the italian media would say this team made them proud?. not a chance in hell. we are settingthe standards   too low and for us competing is a win.  thats a losers mentality. i must admit as much as some jamiacans annoy me  sometimes i admire the mentality that they have, that no one is better than them and that mentality is evident in the way they play all sports. imagine a jamaican pardner giving me talks about their horse that won in santa rosa geez they compete 4 everything.

i really hate to lose  to a side thats not physically better than us. we need to stop encouraging a losers mentality   where jus competing makes us proud. if so then we dont belong on the world stage.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 01:03:07 PM by freakazoid »
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Trin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: We are encouraging slackness
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 01:03:17 PM »
padner we will always be a Cinderella team. What u want a country of 1 million ppl to put out 11 all star world beaters? Get realistic they doh teach probability in school no more or what? I know u upset and I upset too that we didn't win or draw the game but if it was a win it would have been an upset. We will always be the Cinderella team of any world tournament we play in. Get used to it!
And doh come and do the tyical trini thing of trying to down play the performance please, sometimes Iz get so sick of this.... figgin Jamaicans do the complete opposite, why cant we.

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 01:14:01 PM »
right on cue trin, u kiina making mi point. loser mentality. can any1 remember greece's  odds of winning the euro 2004 cup?. based on ur weak argument of probability jamaica should not be kicking usa's butt in sprints. china should be dominating football hmmmmm. based on probablity the best  neurosurgeon  or golfer  in the world should not b a blackman  as those are  non-black dominated areas. sigh,   i  dont expect us to win the whole cup thats reality but i expect  us to beat a team that we are better than.
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 01:19:00 PM »
We are getting what we truly deserve and this shite about  good performance  and cinderella team is smoke being blown up our arse,   we playing the game like there is  no thought process involved in it, mind u the 1st thing to go when  a man tired is his "thinking" ablity.   ok so we we werent embarrassed, so everybody good. was that our aim? was that why all the money and time was invested? To not be embarrassed? we will never meet a weaker italian side than this one.

We went neck and neck with the italians so we should hold our heads  high, absoulte  and utter poppy cock.  no wonder we  cant produce a team that can  be world beaters, we still battling with inferiority complexes. how did the usa beat spain at the confed cup by saying this is the #1 team in the world  so we would do good to jus go neck to neck with them and lose.

our aim is way too low and I for one will not be congratulating this team who vex lost ,this is big men football. you screwed urself and i cannot applaud that. i really hate when we throw away a game announcers coming and say they made us proud. After all this time and effort to not b in contention to make the 2nd round  is really heart breaking  4 me. i cannot express that enough.if italy dont lose a game but dont make it out of this group u think the italian media would say this team made them proud?. not a chance in hell. we are settingthe standards   too low and for us competing is a win.  thats a losers mentality. i must admit as much as some jamiacans annoy me  sometimes i admire the mentality that they have, that no one is better than them and that mentality is evident in the way they play all sports. imagine a jamaican pardner giving me talks about their horse that won in santa rosa geez they compete 4 everything.

i really hate to lose  to a side thats not physically better than us. we need to stop encouraging a losers mentality   where jus competing makes us proud. if so then we dont belong on the world stage.

while Im sure i can understand your motivation and your points of rising above,  I feel Trin is correct and we must  temper our ambition against the fact that... We small as hell compared to the giants... That doesnt mean that David cant slay Goliath but every time david does as Trin say... is an upset.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Trin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 01:22:21 PM »
I knew u wuda come with the Greece nonsense. U comparing apples and oranges Greece has a population of 11 million plus. There is a critical number of people that u need to have as a pool of resources if you want to, at least statistically, perform at a higher level consistantly. That is what makes Jamaica's performance in track and field all the more amazing. It has nothing to do with our "looser mentality" as u say. Far from it, we have a winner mentality and constantly box above our weight.

The difference with us and Jamaica, as u seem hell bent on keeping up this comparison, is that while we are realistic (bordering on pessimistic unfortunately) they are overly optimistic (annoyingly so sometimes as they border on delusional).

U see at the end of the day even though we want our guys to win every game and expect 100%, we realize that yes, to win this game would be an upset. But the ball is round and upsets happen and that's why I still support Trinidad football.  

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2009, 01:25:33 PM »
right on cue trin, u kiina making mi point. loser mentality. can any1 remember greece's  odds of winning the euro 2004 cup?. based on ur weak argument of probability jamaica should not be kicking usa's butt in sprints. china should be dominating football hmmmmm. based on probablity the best  neurosurgeon  or golfer  in the world should not b a blackman  as those are  non-black dominated areas. sigh,   i  dont expect us to win the whole cup thats reality but i expect  us to beat a team that we are better than.

Jamaica kicks USA's butts in the sprints because sprinting is a a dominant part of Jamaica's sporting culture and the Jamaican athletic authorities actually invest the time and effort to develop world class sprinters.

The same cannot be said for the football authorities in Trinidad and Tobago.

The proper time and effort is not put into proper coaching for our young players and their deficiencies are evident to see at the U20 level.

Offline gothic

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2009, 01:27:18 PM »

freakazoid, i completely agree with you, the only reason this team didn't win or draw is because of belief, the italians believed that they are supposed to be winning and are contenders to take the entire competition and they fight to make it so.

they are not a better team than us but belief and lack of concentration for 90 minutes cost us a chance to make it to second round

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2009, 01:30:41 PM »

freakazoid, i completely agree with you, the only reason this team didn't win or draw is because of belief,
the italians believed that they are supposed to be winning and are contenders to take the entire competition and they fight to make it so.

i disagree with the team not believing they could win the game. thats not what i saw.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2009, 01:38:52 PM »

Jamaica kicks USA's butts in the sprints because sprinting is a a dominant part of Jamaica's sporting culture and the Jamaican athletic authorities actually invest the time and effort to develop world class sprinters.

The proper time and effort is not put into proper coaching for our young players and their deficiencies are evident to see at the U20 level.

Jamaica do well because they believe they could do well and compete everytime they are in competition.

Winter olympics come around they want to be in that. As they fella say above they even in Horse racing. T&T just don't think like that. We usually happy just being in the final whether it's a world cup game or 100m race. Jam actually compete to win.

We happy to tie ah game with sweden even if we don't score. They not only score 2 goals but win a game

We need to really be honest with ourselves.

Saying all that I think the game today the U20 played their hearts out and expected to get something from the game. If was the senior team based on their history they woulda been looking at a different story

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2009, 01:40:08 PM »
i just curious.. what is allyuh expectations?

the team fight hard, and give sweat and blood.. we compensate for our inferior skill with superior fight.

we score a disallowed goal, when the man was offside on a technicality.

we rock up dey cross bar.. we test their keeper a few times well.. we bore dem to equalize and at that point was still pushing forward.

what more it is allyuh want again?

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2009, 01:40:34 PM »

i hear your point but if u making a rebuttal u have to compare usa and jamaica's athletic progammes,  but anyways as to not stray from the point.

dont know where some ppl play football but where i play its 11 vs 11 and has nothing to do with the size of the country.  the fact of the matter is we should not have lost that game to italy, so leave  population out of this and  if we commend this performance as will be done ,  we  are teaching these guys a very bad lesson that will  only lead to weak teams.

right now in the epl, that man u team should not be winning as they are based on their squad( i find the team is real shite) but they are. THEY HAVE A WINNING MENTALITY. and if burnley  had the mentality of  tnt they would never  had beaten manu because they woulda think it cant be done.

what ur all are saying without even realising it is u all expect us to lose  every game so then when we do lose its no biggie cause your expectations was very low to start off  with.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2009, 01:45:52 PM »
This is ah  bullshit post Freak ,them boys probably ,on the bus back too the hotel ,just log een here only to read your drivel .  They must still drain and expecting ah nice try blokes.Instead yah blowing smoke up there asses .

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2009, 01:46:53 PM »

i hear your point but if u making a rebuttal u have to compare usa and jamaica's athletic progammes,  but anyways as to not stray from the point.

dont know where some ppl play football but where i play its 11 vs 11 and has nothing to do with the size of the country.  the fact of the matter is we should not have lost that game to italy, so leave  population out of this and  if we commend this performance as will be done ,  we  are teaching these guys a very bad lesson that will  only lead to weak teams.

right now in the epl, that man u team should not be winning as they are based on their squad( i find the team is real shite) but they are. THEY HAVE A WINNING MENTALITY. and if burnley  had the mentality of  tnt they would never  had beaten manu because they woulda think it cant be done.

what ur all are saying without even realising it is u all expect us to lose  every game so then when we do lose its no biggie cause your expectations was very low to start off  with.

where you pulling all ah dis from...

Ok, so lets say Burnley had put in a solid performance, but had lose to Man United as expected. Do you think fans would be within their right to say they setting their expectations too low and should be beating Man United? Or do you think they would be happy that they show heart?

At the end of the day, (and i hope this is what you teach your kids), you could only ever ask someone to do their best.. and nothing more.

Thats what I saw out there today.. heart and determination.

The gulf in class was obvious. Dem fellahs cyah even trap the ball like them Italians. They dont have the same close control skill, and any attempt to beat was easily dealt with.

But yet men want to see a brand and a knockery, and vex when we play to our advantages and try to use long balls to exploit the physical presence of Gay.

allyuh good yes..

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2009, 01:50:04 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: all offsides is technicality breds...

It's an infraction. i.e. a violation of a rule. i.e. a technicality.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Trin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2009, 01:50:17 PM »

What u saying is true to an extent but I see u unwilling to see this. How many goals did Tahiti get today? 8? The available resources play a huge part. Not only in your talent pool but also in how u fund and run your program. Its infinitely easier to get away with nepotism and corruption in a smaller country. (see TTFF).

At the same time my previous point holds true u bring up United and Burnley, yes they believed they could win and they did but what does the rest of the world call it? an UPSET. Yes they do happen. How much did Burnley collect this weekend? Remind me?
We do not expect us to lose. I expect us to fight and give it our all and try the best for the upset. I'm pretty sure that's what a Burnley fan would tell u too.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2009, 01:54:21 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: all offsides is technicality breds...

It's an infraction. i.e. a violation of a rule. i.e. a technicality.

yeah true i guess.. i just meant that i think Italy would have felt lucky to have that disallowed.

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2009, 01:55:27 PM »

the team fight hard, and give sweat and blood.. we compensate for our inferior skill with superior fight.

we rock up dey cross bar.. we test their keeper a few times well.. we bore dem to equalize and at that point was still pushing forward.

lawd i really feel i not from here dread.   werent u one of them who was talking in disgust of the spanner hyland rest on gerrard but lost d ball or something  like that?so  we rock their post so what? thats what u all  feeling proud of?. losing a game that we should of won? inferior skill? what game u was watching. u all are seeing ITaly  and like a wild animal in a head light allyuh freeze. inferiority complex. that is a weak  weak italian side who paraguay shoulda well brush up. expect egypt to boobolize them.  
what i am gathering is the fact that u ask what was our expectations means yours for the team was very low.    i expected this team to b in contention for the 2nd rounds and i said that b4 the tournament started.  so 4 u the team is exceeding expectations 4 me they have underperformed badly.   in that case    i wouldnt  spew flith on the board anymore, after all  a mentality does not come over night.

BE CHAMPIONS ( insert sarcasm here)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 02:03:17 PM by freakazoid »

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2009, 01:58:42 PM »
Yes our pool of players are limited by our population BUT the players we have identified from early as our best and brightest can be exposed to best practices and have good habits instilled by their coaches, teachers, and community. In fact, a country with such limited resources as ours must embrace modern approaches to sport or fail to grow. However, we don't and to make matters worse our players are constantly exposed to sub par coaching. I agree with Freakazoid that our bar has been set too low because we use our size as a crutch when in fact it can be great strength. We can compete and win at all levels, Even the "success" of the Germany performance was in large part based upon the hope that we didn't embarrass ourselves. We are encouraging slackness and mediocrity when we should be encouraging more.

Offline Trin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2009, 02:03:42 PM »
Yes our pool of players are limited by our population BUT the players we have identified from early as our best and brightest can be exposed to best practices and have good habits instilled by their coaches, teachers, and community. In fact, a country with such limited resources as ours must embrace modern approaches to sport or fail to grow. However, we don't and to make matters worse our players are constantly exposed to sub par coaching. I agree with Freakazoid that our bar has been set too low because we use our size as a crutch when in fact it can be great strength. We can compete and win at all levels, Even the "success" of the Germany performance was in large part based upon the hope that we didn't embarrass ourselves. We are encouraging slackness and mediocrity when we should be encouraging more.

The available resources play a huge part. Not only in your talent pool but also in how u fund and run your program. Its infinitely easier to get away with nepotism and corruption in a smaller country. (see TTFF).

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2009, 02:06:05 PM »
i wouldnt  spew flith on the board anymore, after all  a mentality does not come over night.

At least we agree that you spewing filth ;D

Seriously, I think we catch your point, but most of us have a more realistic view of what would happen (esp after collecting 4 from Egypt) and thus are pleased.

Regardless, we are not of the mindset at this time to chastise the youths after a good performance. Best performance ever is an accomplishment, whether you think so or not.  

On Sunday, Wolves play well and still collect 5 from Sunderland, who played poorly. Is the glass half full or half empty?  Losing says we not good enough (the scoreboard is the only measure at the end of the day) But a good performance says we can take hope.

I have a question for all the coaches on this board, Name a player you have coached to have the mental and physical prowess you would like us to have? The programs you have put together to improve all these obvious deficiencies?

BE CHAMPIONS

It's a process.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2009, 02:10:01 PM »
Since when is applauding progress a loser mentality?  Nobody is applauding a loss...they're applauding the progress that seems evident. 

Freak I'm sure de fellas went out there to win- after the game the camera footage showed de young warriors lying on the field deflated and crying... What loser mentality?  What yuh want us as fans tuh do? - kick them while they're down.

And doh come talkin' that nonsense about Jamaica, USA & Greece- Show me a Greek football fan who expected Greece to do half as well as they did in Euro 2004...... No US fan expected them to beat Spain in the Confed Cup...In fact the majority of Americans didn't know that game was even on and couldn't care less...and trust me if the U.S. took spain the distance and lost respectably, they would have applauded their team's efforts...If Jamaica wants to stay there and according to you "think they are the best at everything", let them stay there...Last time I checked Jamaica hadn't qualified for a FIFA world tournament in a while so you could go ahead and trade places with them and their "winning" mentality if you want...Not me.....

There's alot to improve in TT football, and there are plenty trees to bark up to express that, but that doesn't take away from the fact that our warriors played their hearts out today, and I'm sure most will agree that this team's performance reflects progress at this level....so say what you want- our team represents us, and when it appears that they did their best and that progress is being made.... win, lose, or draw we will applaud them.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2009, 02:11:47 PM »
I hear Freakazoid's point... at some point we have to stop settling for moral victories.

However, for all our footballing history (as we see it), we are still a very inexperienced and immature footballing nation.  Not to suggest that there's anything juvenile about our game, but we are still growing into our potential.  Some will inevitably bring up comparisons to the US, but as we all know there are certain factors that help catalyze the growing process and in my mind two such factors contributed to the US bypassing us on the way.  

The first is the most obvious: resources, both financial and talent resources.  The US may not necessarily have 'better' talent than us but they have a deeper pool from which to pull.  Their players have also been exposed to better quality opposition on a much more consistent basis than ours have.  On the club level they have more players playing against better opposition day in and day out; on the national level, the quality of games the US has played has been much better than what we have.  Iron sharpens iron; the better quality you face as a player the better the chance of your own game developing.  Of course the other resource advantage they have is the financial investtment in their game.

The second factor which catalyzed their growth as a footballing program was their participation in WC 1990, which obviously came at our disadvantage... and which correspondingly served to set our own growth back a few steps.

I bring all this up to say that yes, there indeed comes a point when we should stop settling for moral victories... but realistically speaking, it may be premature to say that that point is now... we must walk before we run after all.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2009, 02:18:52 PM »
So basically it not bad just outta timing .

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2009, 02:20:05 PM »

Again, good points but you have to remember that for the most part our players are amateurs... schoolboys masquerading as footballers.  We as a nation haven't fully embraced sport as an alternative to education, certainly not on the level that others have embraced it not so much as an alternative, but as a reality.  We need to have true academies, not the afterschool type programs we have in TnT.  Academies where all of a player's educational and sporting needs are provided in-house... their lives are structured around football, but they are provided educational instruction on the side as well.  As long as that 'side' classroom work is sufficient for them to progress to the tertiary level then that should be our goal... if we are to start producing world-class footballers on a more consistent basis.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2009, 02:23:30 PM »
we must walk before we run after all.

In a nutshell.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2009, 03:19:08 PM »
Not sure if this is exactly what Freakozoid trying to say.......but as we talking bout Jamaicans.....if Bolt with all he big name and talent come to de Olympics and run 10:42 in de 100m, does that mean Darrel Brown have to make sure de big name win and run 10:44? When team come to lorse, cut dey arse. Respect effort, but be realistic with what de big baller nations can normally put out there. If dey lapse and come sorf, we must punish them if we better, reputation and size have nothing to do with anything on de field at that point!
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2009, 03:39:42 PM »
Why JA has to come into this. Allyuh suffering from an inferiority complex or what?

Look our players just not there as yet. The guys played the best of their abilities. None ah allyuh can say that them guys did not put everything on the line today. They never back off from the romans. They were giving the the romans as much as they were getting from them. I doubt them fellas went out there to lose. They were fighting tooth a nail for each possession in comparison to the first game.

They did not hit as much long balls, they tried to control the ball much more and knock the ball around. But their passing let them down. The second goal was caused by a bad pass. That pass will haunt the player for while. Them yutes have to figure that on they own. All of them should serious look at the video and be honest with themselves and see what is their downfall. They don't have much time. The only thing Italy had on us was composure,  and their passing accuracy was better than us.

The next step for these guys are Digecel, CAC, Panam and Olimpics.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2009, 04:13:11 PM »

lawd i really feel i not from here dread.   werent u one of them who was talking in disgust of the spanner hyland rest on gerrard but lost d ball or something  like that?so  we rock their post so what? thats what u all  feeling proud of?. losing a game that we should of won? inferior skill? what game u was watching. u all are seeing ITaly  and like a wild animal in a head light allyuh freeze. inferiority complex. that is a weak  weak italian side who paraguay shoulda well brush up. expect egypt to boobolize them.  
what i am gathering is the fact that u ask what was our expectations means yours for the team was very low.    i expected this team to b in contention for the 2nd rounds and i said that b4 the tournament started.  so 4 u the team is exceeding expectations 4 me they have underperformed badly.   in that case    i wouldnt  spew flith on the board anymore, after all  a mentality does not come over night.

BE CHAMPIONS ( insert sarcasm here)

when you compare player for player, and squad for squad the teams in our group.. Exactly what makes you expect that we would make the second round?

I feel you under some illusions yes..

lemme tell you where i coming from.

the team cant exceed my expectations because i have none.. I hope for the side to do some damage, just like I was hoping for good results at the world cup in germany. but at the same time i not so blind as not to see that our team is not on the level of the other teams in our group. Imo, for me to expect anything more than the side to put its best foot forward is just fanatical delusion..

i vex we lose the game too... and especially under the circumstances where we were really in with a realistic chances of getting points from this game; and the manner in which we gave up the last goal. The references I made was just to highlight that we match them stride for stride. Where did I say I proud we hit post?

freaks, because we loss doesn't mean i can't see and applaud de fight.. I not in this business of fighting down my side at every opportunity. I will leave that for the other posters on this board who like to revel in negativity (by the way how come we never hear much from you guys when our team performs well??). I quite conscious of who we are and what we are capable of.

the boys played well.. and given that our players traditionally are generally outmatched at the youth level, but peak at comparatively later ages, their performance fills me with alot of hope and confidence for the future of football... and thats something I haven't been able to say for a looong time!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2009, 04:18:58 PM »

the boys played well.. and given that our players traditionally are generally outmatched at the youth level, but peak at comparatively later ages, their performance fills me with alot of hope and confidence for the future of football... and thats something I haven't been able to say for a looong time!

i agree :beermug:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2009, 04:25:45 PM »

But how can we leave population out of this... when de Americans call screening how much does come out or costa rica, mexico, even Honduras. Player pool plays a vital role in consistent football.
Warren N. Boucaud

1]; } ?>