April 26, 2024, 01:44:06 PM

Author Topic: be WARNED  (Read 1337 times)

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
be WARNED
« on: October 11, 2005, 08:15:50 PM »
anybody postin any chupid negative vibez tomorrow, will get a serious cussin eh! :cursing:...man dun start tuh get tizzic.

.........we jes want tuh keep VIBeZIN.........[/b]

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
  • Goal in yuh rucc**tunse
    • View Profile
Re: be WARNED
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2005, 08:21:07 PM »
yeah no matter what we have to keep de vibes nice. Its not going to be an easy match. it will be a test of character but we go pull it off.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2005, 08:22:48 PM »
I feel for tomorrow we have to ignore the negatives.

You will see plenty people coming on the board and instantly blazing fire on the team and TnT football. I welcome them but I feel that for tomorrow yuh just have to ignore it.

I know this because my pops is one of them. If I only bring up football he does want to cuss, talking about the tata the team playing and the adminstration. This is a man who never used to miss a game but we have plenty fans who real love the football but either get burned or get fed-up.

Now that they coming back they like the football but they still kinda bitter, a real sugar aloes situation.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2005, 08:48:03 PM »
For real........... tomorrow should be declared the first of a series of many official vibes it up days on the forum..someone should declare that on a thread.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2005, 08:50:59 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2005, 08:49:32 PM »
kicker since u say it tomorrow is the official vibes it up day ;D
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2005, 10:02:43 PM »
Ok, lemme make a post fast before 12am.

Fellas, I eh goh lie, I lill nervous.

Allyuh know I was saying once we beat Panama, we getting thru, that was the make or break game for us, but I cant help forget how much T&T let us down in the past.

We always somehow find a way to choke and transpire to miss chances and concede soft goals.

Make no doubt about it, Mexico is a big big team.
We is real second tier compared to them in terms of tradition and quality.
Them for me on their best day could win the world cup.
Them f**kers beat Brazil the odda day.
Missing one or 4 men, them still could beat up CONCACAF.

But then again, we have beaten them already, and the team on a real momentum at present.The nice thing is that we dont have a month rest after the Panama game, adrenalin flowing.
The team have a belief, and they at home and know what they playing for.
They also have a real experienced coach and 2 veterans from a somewhat similar situation in 89.
Maybe only Kenwyne Jones may not remember the pain of 1989 as a viewer too, I dunno.
But playing Mexico, I always nervous. Them men does ketch vaps and carve we open when they want. I rememeber when we beat them in 2000, the warms ups, them put 4 cone and make a square on the side of the penalty box, a space stretching say from the endline, the touchline on the side, the penalty box sideline on the next side and an imaginary line than come like an extension of the top of the penalty box that stretch to the endline. In this small box, them put about 18 men, minus the keepers pf course, and them fellas play one touch, 9 vs 9, and if u see touches and poise on the ball....and like them was jus standing and touching, relaxed like sunday evening....even the tt players was taking a lill gape in they warmups. That game we win yes, but we ride some good luck too eh, doh get tie up.
I nervous, and any supporter out dey who genuinely not nervous, aint know nutten bout football in the region.
But under the nervousness, i seeing the numbers game playing out again like stern scoring vs guatemala at home las month....all these disappointments...time to get success now.
We need luck, we need passionate supporters and we need blood in we shoes if we are to beat Mexico tomorrow night!
Everything on the line now to play for Warriors, but ah still nervous.
If we lose tomorrow and Guat win, it come like we didnt even reach the Hex, cause failure is failure.
That is what I scared for. It will be just back to the same mediocrity, for maybe a next 16 years.
We need this win to save our football.

There is no way, under any circumstances Mexico should beat us tomorrow.
It have some idiot here, jus like on the RBZ site, who does fight down each other country because of ignorance.
One real big lesson I learn in life living in Jamaica is that heart and patriotic love is a helluva thing.
Them fellas in club football used to literally sacrifice broken leg just for their team to win games.
As a partner tell me when Ja reach France, the mentality of the team and nation was not to PLAY THEIR GAME AND NEUTRALISE THE MIGHTY MEXICANS, but THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL WE GOING TO LOSE THAT GAME AND LOSE OUR SPOT IN THE WORLD CUP FOR THE FIRST TIME. EVERY BALL AND EVERY CHALLENGE WAS LIKE A WAR. WHATEVER IT TAKES!
We hadda real fight tomorrow night fellas.
12 am now in T&T!
Positivity from now onward for the next 20 hours.

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2005, 10:05:20 PM »
   Lorsh boy aye. I tell you Latas shoulda patent pend that "vibes it up" comment yes. COTT must be bawling now how we tiefing Latas' vibes it up, vibesing now, all kinda thing, but then again Orchard must be paid him to say that - remember Orchard have a drink called Vibe or something!?   ;D

Jason.
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

1]; } ?>