March 28, 2024, 06:02:06 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Mexico Game (10-Jun-2009).  (Read 99359 times)

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
Re: You gotta believe
« Reply #180 on: June 09, 2009, 07:49:42 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vNTc9a4zXlw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vNTc9a4zXlw</a>

Girl yuh raise meh pores

Ent????

It could happen. just believe :)

One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline Trinishottaz

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 09, 2009, 07:54:52 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vNTc9a4zXlw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vNTc9a4zXlw</a>

Thank you. Great memories.
that was then this is now

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 09, 2009, 08:01:06 PM »

Thank you. Great memories.
that was then this is now
Trinishottaz, leh me help ya wid the real quote
"Asked to explain his turnaround, Warner said, All I would say is that yesterday is yesterday, and today is today" :devil: :devil:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Trinishottaz

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 09, 2009, 08:01:30 PM »

Girl yuh raise meh pores

Ent????

It could happen. just believe :)

i want to but it like this we winning , we taking this one yea yea......then a few mins later som body do shitt , then sombody do shit again they come back and win and at the end of the match u like what jus happened here we were winning  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Mexico Game (10-Jun-2009).
« Reply #184 on: June 09, 2009, 08:47:03 PM »
BELIEVE
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 09, 2009, 09:54:57 PM »
BELIEVE

Cosign

Before you can achieve anything in life you have to BELIEVE you can achieve it!

Belief brings confidence!!
Confidence, determination and skill brings victory!!

Soca Warriors doh give up!!
Never say die until yuh dead, we not giving Up!!!!   :flamethrower:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 09, 2009, 10:01:32 PM »
BELIEVE

Cosign
I'll believe it when i see it!! fork dat!!  BTW what happen to "we beating yuh know who" ??
and as for you, all yuh doing is signing yuh life away. wham, yuh doh have an oppinion? :devil:
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 10:03:21 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #188 on: June 09, 2009, 10:16:44 PM »
not to down anyone spirits but i giv up , trinidad going to play a lil good tomorrow then sombody going to do shit and we going to get  2 or 3 soft goals and loss thats how it goes .its our defence thats f****king up marvin andrews is mess , dennis  mess, keyno messs them men slowwww they bring in abu barker son he is even more shit , dwight yorke sad to say was looking shaky 4 de costa rica match , scotland foot benn oh yes

I FED UP

maybe we may get through for world cup 2014 things ent looking to nice

yuh messing w/ the pre-matchday positivity dred!!!
if we win this game dont come posting here 2mrw night. u would bloody piss me off!
be optimistic and handle the depression after the game like a true supporter if we shit down ourselves again.
sorry if u on prozac btw  :devil:

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 10, 2009, 12:02:48 AM »
not to down anyone spirits but i giv up , trinidad going to play a lil good tomorrow then sombody going to do shit and we going to get  2 or 3 soft goals and loss thats how it goes .its our defence thats f****king up marvin andrews is mess , dennis  mess, keyno messs them men slowwww they bring in abu barker son he is even more shit , dwight yorke sad to say was looking shaky 4 de costa rica match , scotland foot benn oh yes

I FED UP

maybe we may get through for world cup 2014 things ent looking to nice

yuh messing w/ the pre-matchday positivity dred!!!
if we win this game dont come posting here 2mrw night. u would bloody piss me off!
be optimistic and handle the depression after the game like a true supporter if we shit down ourselves again.
sorry if u on prozac btw  :devil:
Stuueeepppsss! the man just expressing how he feel! yuh think it easy tuh be on the losing team all the time?

jack warner and dem love tuh play wid ppl's emotions yes! he did all but destroy T&T football in the space of no time , and want tuh build it back better than before in ah day. stueps!

i would love nothing better than tuh beat mexico tonight and start the ball rolling, but between jack , the coaches and these don't care incompetant  players who we call warriors, but play like quiters, is enough tuh make ah fella put up his hands and surrender.

just imagine jack warner took 9 months after bermuda tuh realize that pancho was a fraud! ok, given bermuda was too early tuh evaluate his performances, but what heppened when the U.S. hold we and good buss we arse in chicago, to me that would've dun it for me! but no , jack continued with this clueless man until april.

if jack had any sense @ all he woulda get rid right after we failed tuh make it to the gold cup. that would've given us enough time tuh iron out the kinks while adjusting to a new coaches philosophy, and style of play.

so whey yuh want from ppl who fedup? applaud the incompetance of ah bunch of doh care underachievers??!! and be positive when there's bearly any reason too!

the writing's on the wall buddy!! accept it! it's over !!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 10, 2009, 05:09:49 AM »
BELIEVE
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 10, 2009, 05:27:19 AM »
Guy's i thought fifa ban any international game played at high altitude..how it is that Mexico have game play in vendue at high altitude which is 7,000 above sea level...could someone explain me that

Offline Peter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 10, 2009, 05:54:30 AM »
Guy's i thought fifa ban any international game played at high altitude..how it is that Mexico have game play in vendue at high altitude which is 7,000 above sea level...could someone explain me that
edit:
Fifa rescinded that ban i think, and azteca is only 2300 ft or something around there, it fell outside the ban anyways(2400m ). I find it still too high though, Mexico should get through due to their football play- and not through an unfair advantage that has nothing to do with football, and more about medicine. You can compare this altitude advantage to taking steroids in that respect.

WE BEATING MEXICO IN AZTECA.WE BEATING MEXICO IN AZTECA.WE BEATING MEXICO IN AZTECA.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 06:06:39 AM by Peter »

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 10, 2009, 06:06:55 AM »

7000?? This game being played in azteca, not on mount everest. I jus on kicks eh boy, Fifa rescinded that ban i think, and azteca is only 2300 ft or something around there, it fell outside the ban anyways. I find it still too high though, Mexico should get through due to their football play- and not through an unfair advantage that has nothing to do with football, and more about medicine. You can compare this altitude advantage to taking steroids in that respect.

WE BEATING MEXICO IN AZTECA.WE BEATING MEXICO IN AZTECA.WE BEATING MEXICO IN AZTECA.

the last few sentenced i agree with...the Mexician should be tested after game...that SUSPECT ...a place that sell steroid over the counter

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 10, 2009, 06:24:40 AM »
Aguirre: There could be up to five changes

With regards to Trinidad, Aguirre is skeptical of how their opponents will play away from home especially after they appointed one of their subs, Russell Latapy, as head coach.

"They put a player form the bench to be their head coach. The suspense, and I say it openly is how they will play in our field. Will he have the guts to do what he did against Costa Rica….I think they will be more cautious here than what they were against Costa Rica. I think they will be cautious and will throw themselves back a few meters," foresaw Aguirre.

(continue)
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: June 10, 2009, 06:36:36 AM »
Good research Zeppo. We have to spend more time studying the opponent, infiltrating and using espionage and translating their spanish texts. Latas have Aguirre nervous dread and he was obviously stunned by our aggression against Mexico
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Peter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 10, 2009, 06:39:26 AM »

7000?? This game being played in azteca, not on mount everest. I jus on kicks eh boy, Fifa rescinded that ban i think, and azteca is only 2300 ft or something around there, it fell outside the ban anyways. I find it still too high though, Mexico should get through due to their football play- and not through an unfair advantage that has nothing to do with football, and more about medicine. You can compare this altitude advantage to taking steroids in that respect.

the last few sentenced i agree with...the Mexician should be tested after game...that SUSPECT ...a place that sell steroid over the counter

nah, don't take me on, i was talking toots at the start there, you're right azteca is 7000ft above sea level,about 2200m , everest is around 8500m,i confuse everything lol, but the ban was for 2400m and more above sea level.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 06:42:04 AM by Peter »

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 10, 2009, 08:08:39 AM »
(Ince)

(Edwards)    (Andrews)     (Thomas)    (Daniel)

(Tinto)     (Silvio Spann)    (Yorke)          (Noel)

(Kenwyne Jones)       (Collin Samuel)

COME ON LATAPY WE NEED SPEED AND YOUNGER LEGS.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 02:28:15 PM by Babalawo »

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 10, 2009, 08:35:56 AM »
Aguirre: There could be up to five changes

With regards to Trinidad, Aguirre is skeptical of how their opponents will play away from home especially after they appointed one of their subs, Russell Latapy, as head coach.

"They put a player form the bench to be their head coach. The suspense, and I say it openly is how they will play in our field. Will he have the guts to do what he did against Costa Rica….I think they will be more cautious here than what they were against Costa Rica. I think they will be cautious and will throw themselves back a few meters," foresaw Aguirre.

(continue)

:o
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Peter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 10, 2009, 09:31:11 AM »

(continue)

:o

I read that too, that ignorant, arrogant disrespectful bastard Aguirre, that guy was on the bench because he's 40, and in his prime he was a better than any footballer Mexico has produced in it's history,ever, and still is a footballing genius. I hope Latapy makes you eat those words Aguirre, hope he kicks them down your throat with those magical legs of his. The idiot.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 09:39:13 AM by Peter »

Offline sHOTTA)

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 10, 2009, 09:51:48 AM »
wow@ Guatemalan and Honduran refs...... we eh guh get no blasted calls.. sours..

They really hate us especially guatemala...

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 10, 2009, 10:05:01 AM »
Not sure if anyone mentioned this before, but in the Hex so far, Mexico has only scored one goal from open play...the other 3 have been penalties...pretty shocking. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 10, 2009, 10:09:48 AM »
Ah feelin lil better

On Saturday WI blow past Oz and we lost

today is the switch

WI take d loss vs SL and we ???
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 10, 2009, 10:13:16 AM »
wow@ Guatemalan and Honduran refs...... we eh guh get no blasted calls.. sours..

They really hate us especially guatemala...

Well, we ent see swineflu yet.  :puking:

Yuh never know, we might leave them with ah Warriarflu.  ;D
 Click here fuh yuh flu shot... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC1mSOY1hmI 
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 10, 2009, 10:17:47 AM »
Ah feelin lil better

today is the switch

Ah was waiting for somebody to come up with this one  ;D
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 10, 2009, 10:32:11 AM »
Ah feelin lil better

today is the switch

Ah was waiting for somebody to come up with this one  ;D

Me too.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 10, 2009, 10:33:40 AM »
90 minutes of Red, Black and White
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 10, 2009, 10:43:54 AM »
mexico 5 - tnt 0

1]; } ?>