March 28, 2024, 03:32:09 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Mexico Game (10-Jun-2009).  (Read 99352 times)

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Mexico Game (10-Jun-2009).
« Reply #750 on: June 10, 2009, 09:59:49 PM »
look at the bright side we only play 2 home games

Yep all those points we earned at those games really helping us now

I bet the high altitude at home cause them to play crap there too.

You could find many excuses - we done use alot of them over the last set of games

the altitude get them

they didnt have Yorke/stern/highland or whoever injured or suspeneded or otherwise missing at that time,

they tired after playing 2 games in less than a week

they not used to the stadium

Latas need to have time to work with his team

is fazeer fault because he too negative

Is maturana fault because he bench whoever

is the fans fault because they didnt support the team enough

The last time they play there, they play worse so any improvement over that counts

excuse after excuse. Very soon we will not have any excuses. We just won't have a shot in hell of qualifying.

Other teams play with this kinda crap going on and get the job done, what happen to us?

And I agree that Yorke should not have been left out there for the whole game.

Only 2 players I see out there had a reasonably good game - Ince because of all the goals he save, and Tinto because after trying and trying with no backup support, he finally get the job done by himself
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline Madd Ras#13

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: June 10, 2009, 09:59:53 PM »
Hear nah where we play dat game ??? not d azteca ??? when beeny went dere how much he get, how much bertille team get ??? d attitude ah some people to dis loss shockin ???, dat is perhaps d most respectable performance we put dong in mexico an' allyuh gettin on like we shit dong we self be real people come on!

big post bredrin  :beermug:
all dat is necessary is necessary

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: June 10, 2009, 10:03:27 PM »
Hear nah where we play dat game ??? not d azteca ??? when beeny went dere how much he get, how much bertille team get ??? d attitude ah some people to dis loss shockin ???, dat is perhaps d most respectable performance we put dong in mexico an' allyuh gettin on like we shit dong we self be real people come on!

those mexico teams that play against BSC and Beenie woulda given this Mexico team about 5

And with a little less luck today we coulda colleck 7, just like BSC team.  This game was equally as lobsided as those other 2

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #753 on: June 10, 2009, 10:04:41 PM »
Give Latas a full 4 years and we will qualify

he is 0-0-2 picking the side he wants.

hoss is costa rica n mexico we play so doh try start dah shit...if yuh cyah see de change ah play n so on den yuh blind...more time n de national team go develope more under latas

well is Mexico and Costa Rica self that we have to play 4 times to get to the WC.
Don't forget USA too. So that is 6 games we should expect to lose? - when we collect 3 in USA, we shouldve expect that? - or take it lying down and stay quiet? ... ah man loss he job for that, and for collecting 2 points at home and one the road.

This performance had more in common with Cobo brand than it had with Saturday's performance. We play sh!t in Mexico barring one goal totally against the run of play. I for one not taking any win - when we loss and we get no points.

throw parties, not grenades.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: June 10, 2009, 10:05:44 PM »

You could find many excuses - we done use alot of them over the last set of games

the altitude get them

they didnt have Yorke/stern/highland or whoever injured or suspeneded or otherwise missing at that time,

The last time they play there, they play worse so any improvement over that counts

excuse after excuse. Very soon we will not have any excuses. We just won't have a shot in hell of qualifying.

Other teams play with this kinda crap going on and get the job done, what happen to us?

Only 2 players I see out there had a reasonably good game - Ince because of all the goals he save, and Tinto because after trying and trying with no backup support, he finally get the job done by himself

All dem excuses.. you ent need none.. all de blame lies at one man feet!

In fact it lies at all of we feet... cuz like 5 ppl put on a black jersey for de england... fans my ass
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: June 10, 2009, 10:08:53 PM »

the altitude get them

All dem excuses.. you ent need none.. all de blame lies at one man feet!

In fact it lies at all of we feet... cuz like 5 ppl put on a black jersey for de england... fans my ass

please elaborate, becuz i doh want to mistake your statement 4 someting else
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: June 10, 2009, 10:09:04 PM »
Allyuh want to compare Latas have we losing 2-3 at home o the #1 team in concacaf and 1-2 in Mexico, to getting lix at home from Bermuda under Mats....
Madness...
We have a lot of improving to do, but progress is progress...Unfortunately after WC 06 we get set back many years and only now showing signs that we capable of competeing...

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: June 10, 2009, 10:09:19 PM »

the only thing respectable was the scoreline - and Ince ensured we didn't collect 8 in we arse.
I for one believed we could've won this game, but we got everything wrong from the beginning - and even though Tinto scored one helluva goal, it was the only bright spot in an otherwise glum performance.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: June 10, 2009, 10:09:33 PM »

those mexico teams that play against BSC and Beenie woulda given this Mexico team about 5

And with a little less luck today we coulda colleck 7, just like BSC team.  This game was equally as lobsided as those other 2
well boss given dat d expectation for dis game wasn't met i.e. ah drubbin, luck not witstandin is betta dan many truly expected come on now :shameonyou:
I pity the fool....

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: June 10, 2009, 10:11:46 PM »

the altitude get them

:applause:
I wonder when people will wake up and see this infront of them.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: June 10, 2009, 10:13:20 PM »

how do you interpret sweetheart?

we had a chance to make a statement as fans last year at de england game and everybody rather be in style and only like 5 ppl wear the blacklist jersey

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: June 10, 2009, 10:15:52 PM »

how do you interpret sweetheart?

we had a chance to make a statement as fans last year at de england game and everybody rather be in style and only like 5 ppl wear the blacklist jersey

ah thought tha was wat u meant. jus had to make sure.

btw, i still have my 'red, white and blacklist' juzzy  ;)
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: June 10, 2009, 10:27:00 PM »

Don't think Beenie played in the Azteca.  When Beenie was in charge, I'm pretty sure we played Mexico in a different stadium
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #763 on: June 10, 2009, 10:30:13 PM »

Don't think Beenie played in the Azteca.  When Beenie was in charge, I'm pretty sure we played Mexico in a different stadium

Estadío Universitario, Monterrey, Mexico

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: June 10, 2009, 11:11:29 PM »
goal highlights...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/reUjiZnBkMc&amp;hl" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/reUjiZnBkMc&amp;hl</a>
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 11:24:55 PM by E-man »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #765 on: June 11, 2009, 01:48:10 AM »
Allyuh keep in mind we had a makeshift back four, with a rookie in central defence and a central defender at left back.

Also keep in mind that 2 of our 3 main strikers out injured and the 4th one was out with cards.

Is a weakened team we play with.
YEH DAT AND LATAS KEEP ONE AH WE BEST STRIKERS OUT THE TEAM, I BELIEVE JAGDOESING WOULDA BEEN BETTER THAN ANY THING WE HAD ON THE LEFT OFFENSIVE FLANK AND ROBERTS IS AH BIGGER GOAL THREAT THAN kj, SCOTTY ANF JORSLIN.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 01:55:48 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: June 11, 2009, 01:59:13 AM »
kENWYNE JONES AND JASON SCOTTLAND ARE BUMS!!!!!! THEY CYAR TIE STERN AND ROBERTS SHOELACES EVEN IF THEY TRY!!!!!!

LATAS AH GLAD YUH SEE FOR YUH SELF , EVEN IF AH FELLA PLAYING IN ENGLAND AND SCORING, DO MEAN HE'S THE BEST OPTION.

BRING BACK ROBERTS THE NATRUAL GOAL SCORER, AND JAGDEOSINGH.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: June 11, 2009, 07:53:10 AM »

mi argument still stands, we did not get wash out, luck and ince play big part I would agree, but d defence did their job well good portions of dat game.

how we could on one hand acknowledge  points was goin to be hard to get in mexico, am den get mad wen we eh get dem ???

ah mean I would admit dey was doing tings after d fact i.e fixin d OS trap and chargin dong d distance shots when already cause d goals, but still, we didn't even realistically expect to score........
I pity the fool....

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: June 11, 2009, 08:00:59 AM »

mi argument still stands, we did not get wash out, luck and ince play big part I would agree, but d defence did their job well good portions of dat game.

how we could on one hand acknowledge  points was goin to be hard to get in mexico, am den get mad wen we eh get dem ???

ah mean I would admit dey was doing tings after d fact i.e fixin d OS trap and chargin dong d distance shots when already cause d goals, but still, we didn't even realistically expect to score........

People is real arseholes thais why...

The game run pretty much the same way against Sweden and everybody was happy... de same way against Honduras away in 2001 and everybody was happy... we was just a little luckier dem times...

when you is de underdog and you playing against history and de circumstances against you... you need more than a lil bit of luck! This ent New York Take 5!

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: June 11, 2009, 08:02:15 AM »
kENWYNE JONES AND JASON SCOTTLAND ARE BUMS!!!!!! THEY CYAR TIE STERN AND ROBERTS SHOELACES EVEN IF THEY TRY!!!!!!

LATAS AH GLAD YUH SEE FOR YUH SELF , EVEN IF AH FELLA PLAYING IN ENGLAND AND SCORING, DO MEAN HE'S THE BEST OPTION.

BRING BACK ROBERTS THE NATRUAL GOAL SCORER, AND JAGDEOSINGH.

Unfortunately Roberts ent go get no play as long as he in that Turkish league.  Nobody paying attention to he over dey, he orf de radar.  Don't know who his agent is but if he wants to be a regular starter for T&T he needs to play in England, Scotland or MLS.   He should go to a Championship or even League 1 side or an SPL side...he can more than hold he own over there.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: June 11, 2009, 08:11:00 AM »

:beermug:

People is real arseholes thais why...

The game run pretty much the same way against Sweden and everybody was happy... de same way against Honduras away in 2001 and everybody was happy... we was just a little luckier dem times...

when you is de underdog and you playing against history and de circumstances against you... you need more than a lil bit of luck! This ent New York Take 5!
I pity the fool....

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: June 11, 2009, 08:46:45 AM »
I just want to say big up to Tinto for the way he took that goal.
That was a sweet strike.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: June 11, 2009, 09:22:36 AM »
individual perfromance will get us no where without a whole team playing as a team behind it

ince made saves but were text book, two flaps/punches should have been held, what happen to jean micheal williams?

lawrence and dog should be involved in passing thier experiences onto the next gen

yorke, is ineffective

keon daniel made one decent pass the whole game otherwise gave the ball away ALL night, the one chance he had to run at defense he slowed down and lost the ball, reminds me of a small goal star, too old to change his bad habits get rid of him

good points
bakr, birchal, edwards, tinto, and that defence force dude who hardly had a pas to him and was double teamed, and jones but isolate and triple marked that game plan should have been changed in the first 5 min

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: June 16, 2009, 10:00:00 PM »
So this is all dat I missed.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: June 16, 2009, 11:34:49 PM »
Pretty  much! BTW , how was quarantine?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 11:38:27 PM by just cool »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: June 16, 2009, 11:37:10 PM »
Pretty  much! BTW , how was quaranteen?

Bad but I survivedddddddddd
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>