April 29, 2024, 12:21:49 AM

Author Topic: Trinis in Action (Oct 2-4, 2009)  (Read 16748 times)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Manu v Sunderland ****Please Do not Move*******
« Reply #90 on: October 03, 2009, 12:37:34 PM »
Ah didn't see Sun'land first goal....Ben Foster screw up or wha?

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 03, 2009, 12:38:55 PM »
I'm convinced now that man u have people in high places looking out for them,I watch that whole game from start to finish and let me tell yuh 2mins injury might have been too much but 4 mins my god these people have no shame nah but there's a god and he watching them.

Breds I doh usually watch EPL that much, Manu  neither here nor there with me, but last week I watch Manu play and it look to me like they being treated favourably by the refs no lie. Then this week again, same shit. I hear men saying that shit from long time but boy I dunno...it hard to argue against it.

In one play, Richardson and Berbatov fighting for the ball, the replay CLEARLY shows Richardson play the ball, but he play it into the feet of Berbatov, nothing rash or hard, eh touch Berbatov otherwise. Ref eh blow. Berbatov kinda stumble, take couple stumbling steps, and fall down. Ref still eh blow. Berbatov FEEL HE GET FOUL, and grab the ball with his hands while he on the floor, the ball squeeze out, Richardson kick the ball, TWEEET...ref blow for foul...ON RICHARDSON....I say waaaay sah. That is bullshit. My wife and all was like.....huh!!?? And she is a MANU fan from waaaay back in the day.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline xixgon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 03, 2009, 12:40:20 PM »

Na first goal was a good goal - Bent wit a powerful snapshot into the bottom corner from the top of the box.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 12:42:01 PM by xixgon »

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 03, 2009, 12:40:27 PM »
I done with man u I doh like they pettiness,berbatov,rooney and them like spoil brats always complaining,I switching over to liverpool dais my side now....lol    

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 03, 2009, 12:40:37 PM »
Not blaming him for the own goal eh....

But Anton Ferdinand is LEVEL TOOTS you know!!!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 03, 2009, 12:41:00 PM »
I'm convinced now that man u have people in high places looking out for them,I watch that whole game from start to finish and let me tell yuh 2mins injury might have been too much but 4 mins my god these people have no shame nah but there's a god and he watching them.

Breds I doh usually watch EPL that much, Manu  neither here nor there with me, but last week I watch Manu play and it look to me like they being treated favourably by the refs no lie. Then this week again, same shit. I hear men saying that shit from long time but boy I dunno...it hard to argue against it.

In one play, Richardson and Berbatov fighting for the ball, the replay CLEARLY shows Richardson play the ball, but he play it into the feet of Berbatov, nothing rash or hard, eh touch Berbatov otherwise. Ref eh blow. Berbatov kinda stumble, take couple stumbling steps, and fall down. Ref still eh blow. Berbatov FEEL HE GET FOUL, and grab the ball with his hands while he on the floor, the ball squeeze out, Richardson kick the ball, TWEEET...ref blow for foul...ON RICHARDSON....I say waaaay sah. That is bullshit. My wife and all was like.....huh!!?? And she is a MANU fan from waaaay back in the day.

I tawt I was de only one smh at dah one!  

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 03, 2009, 12:43:20 PM »
Not blaming him for the own goal eh....

But Anton Ferdinand is LEVEL TOOTS you know!!!

Blame 'im oui!!  he had NO RIGHT playin' dat ball like dat towards his own goal.  He had to be aware of where he was and if he had to play it anywhere, play de ball back from here it came or LET IT GO!!!  WTF he doing stabbin' at de ball from right up on he own goal?! Fackin steups!

Offline xixgon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 03, 2009, 12:45:07 PM »
I done with man u I doh like they pettiness,berbatov,rooney and them like spoil brats always complaining,I switching over to liverpool dais my side now....lol    

Haha so basically u was never a true Utd fan den :)

As if Torres doh complain constantly all game - all d sides have a least a couple men like dat yes.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 03, 2009, 12:46:01 PM »

Na first goal was a good goal - Bent wit a powerful snapshot into the bottom corner from the top of the box.

Tanx, xixgon, but why men sayin' he do shit?  Is not KJ goal dey talkin about, right?......he couldn't do nutting fuh dat.  KJ is a strapping, strong man and BF is hardly going to win any aeriel confrontations against him so I eh see what all the outcry is about.  
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 12:49:08 PM by Mango Chow! »

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 03, 2009, 12:48:04 PM »
Thanks for scoring KJ... yuh finally playing like ah man...  >:(

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 03, 2009, 12:50:41 PM »
On another note earlier on in the game , I find KJ wasn't running, and wasn't jumping too tough. In fact, I find since his knee injury, like he cyar jump much at all, certainly not like the superhuman he was before. I was thinking was pure lazyness, and in this game I see how de man playing and say to miself, nah...he have to be still injured, I wonder if is still the knee??

Then I see the man limping after a jump, and then he was flexing just before he was taken off. The man injured, and if is the same knee, he in some trouble. That's why he was taken off I believe, not because he was bun. Hope he alright.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 03, 2009, 12:56:56 PM »
The Old Trafford time warp and other science fictions

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2009/sep/26/manchester-united-city-added-time

:devil:

Manchester United's incredible expanding injury-time may not be so mysterious after all
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline xixgon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 03, 2009, 01:11:22 PM »

Tanx, xixgon, but why men sayin' he do shit?  Is not KJ goal dey talkin about, right?......he couldn't do nutting fuh dat.  KJ is a strapping, strong man and BF is hardly going to win any aeriel confrontations against him so I eh see what all the outcry is about.  

Yeah it wasn't one of his bigger mistakes - but as the keeper, once u come out u hadda get the ball - whether u grabbin it or punchin it. Kenwyne went straight tru him with his size and strength - but it was Foster's tentativeness in not reading the play or coming out hard that gave Kenwyne the edge.

I can't see VDS not getting that ball or getting it out honestly.

But it was poor play as a whole on that one - Foster will just get most of any blame because he's the last line of defense.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 03, 2009, 01:17:41 PM »
On another note earlier on in the game , I find KJ wasn't running, and wasn't jumping too tough. In fact, I find since his knee injury, like he cyar jump much at all, certainly not like the superhuman he was before. I was thinking was pure lazyness, and in this game I see how de man playing and say to miself, nah...he have to be still injured, I wonder if is still the knee??

Then I see the man limping after a jump, and then he was flexing just before he was taken off. The man injured, and if is the same knee, he in some trouble. That's why he was taken off I believe, not because he was bun. Hope he alright.

same ting i notice.
but ah real feel it 4 sunderland. dey deserved dem 3 points

an NO WAY IN HELL shud it have been 4 MINS extra time. dat is fackery!
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 03, 2009, 01:22:51 PM »

Yeah it wasn't one of his bigger mistakes - but as the keeper, once u come out u hadda get the ball - whether u grabbin it or punchin it. Kenwyne went straight tru him with his size and strength - but it was Foster's tentativeness in not reading the play or coming out hard that gave Kenwyne the edge.

I can't see VDS not getting that ball or getting it out honestly.

But it was poor play as a whole on that one - Foster will just get most of any blame because he's the last line of defense.

Well, it is always easier to compare vds in a brighter light than any other 'keeper in the squad because he have at least 10-15 years of experience over all these men.  I remember him being the starting No. 1 for Ajax when they won the European Cup in 1995.  Secondly, vds is taller and a little bigger than Ben Foster and would be a little more of a match coming up against a man KJ size, other than than that, how he would have been able to get to the ball would have just as much to do with where he might have been positioned when the cross was made too, so I find it hard to say if vds wouldn'ta struggle going up for a cross against a man like KJ like any other 'keeper should.  I hadda give KJ rel credit fuh even going up and makin' dat header because BF clearly jump straight into him......as did the defender.  

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 03, 2009, 01:33:34 PM »

Good excuse for Sunderland to say KJ cyah come for the T&T vs CR game but I doh mind! I think we should leave him to settle in as one of Bruce's sure starters for Sunderland and give one of our other young talented strikers a chance to prove themself in a T&T shirt!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 02:20:02 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Trinis in Action (Oct 2-4, 2009)
« Reply #106 on: October 03, 2009, 01:34:39 PM »
Congrats KJ.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 03, 2009, 01:41:33 PM »
Correct Socapro. This was bound to happen. No way KJ go jeopardize his multimillion dullah contract to fight up fuh T&T national pride only in C'Rica and geh injured plus bench by Bruce. Lose lose situation from his standpoint. That equals play with no effort or jess doh show up.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 03, 2009, 01:59:06 PM »
Correct Socapro. This was bound to happen. No way KJ go jeopardize his multimillion dullah contract to fight up fuh T&T national pride only in C'Rica and geh injured plus bench by Bruce. Lose lose situation from his standpoint. That equals play with no effort or jess doh show up.

This is why I doh agree with Latas calling up the man to play when we cyah qualify for SA again in the last place.

Also Latas needs to learn from managers like Bruce! If a player is consistently not scoring for your team regardless of the excuses you bench him or better still give him a rest to show him that if you do not score as a striker your place or call up is not guaranteed. Starboy behaviour will soon disappear from our players if Latas learns this plus they will always give 100% when they are called back. Note I am not arguing that KJ wasn't giving his best for T&T eh but the man consistently not scoring and yuh still calling the man back and starting him every single time?  ???
Latas needs to learn the psychology of being a good manager and that is not how you get players to always give their best! That is how you award a man with loyalty just for being your friend and is called friendsim, just ask Palos!  ;)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 02:05:46 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 03, 2009, 02:02:26 PM »
Good game overall by KJ- he looked confident until he appeared tired in the last 10 mins before he was subbed....A last ditch tackle in the 6 yrd box prevented him from have a double against Man U, and his second consecutive brace of the season...not bad at all.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 03, 2009, 02:13:57 PM »
ah jez reach
good goin 2-2
since it was ah close match........how much ET did the ref give ManBoo to geh de equaliser  :devil: ;D :D
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 02:15:46 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 03, 2009, 02:18:00 PM »
4 minutes
Btw time to call up Daryl Roberts. Latas and he fall out orwah.
Just cool, cool it now.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 03, 2009, 02:39:26 PM »
Congrats KJ.

.........and walk with yuh scoring boots when yuh coming for these next 2 games.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 03, 2009, 02:45:04 PM »
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 03, 2009, 02:49:36 PM »
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 03, 2009, 02:54:26 PM »
Congrats KJ.

.........and walk with yuh scoring boots when yuh coming for these next 2 games.....

nah girl, he does only wear dat when he suitin up for sunderland. dem shoes to precious to wear for TnT  :-\

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 03, 2009, 02:56:39 PM »
J LLoyd is a True Trini.....
Representing!!!! :applause:

I never cared much for Bolton before. But the man play for us and now I am ah Bolton fan  ;D

ah ketch muhself watchin d game dis mornin oui. we is bolton wagonists now  8)

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 03, 2009, 02:58:22 PM »
Kenwyne got Man of the Match.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=682462&sec=england&cc=5901

good for he. ah happy dat he still have some kind of form. im jus disappointed dat he never seems to have form when he plays for us.

good game today KJ. big up yuhself  :beermug:

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 03, 2009, 03:00:56 PM »

This is why I doh agree with Latas calling up the man to play when we cyah qualify for SA again in the last place.

Also Latas needs to learn from managers like Bruce! If a player is consistently not scoring for your team regardless of the excuses you bench him or better still give him a rest to show him that if you do not score as a striker your place or call up is not guaranteed. Starboy behaviour will soon disappear from our players if Latas learns this plus they will always give 100% when they are called back. Note I am not arguing that KJ wasn't giving his best for T&T eh but the man consistently not scoring and yuh still calling the man back and starting him every single time?  ???
Latas needs to learn the psychology of being a good manager and that is not how you get players to always give their best! That is how you award a man with loyalty just for being your friend and is called friendsim, just ask Palos!  ;)

Lets be serious...Kenwyne is not productive for TnT primarily because he is asked to play with the ball at his feet. It is not because he is not trying. He has never been a dribbler and, when playin for Sunderland, relies on the quality of the final ball played to him (which usually results in a header or a one-touch finish). That ability to provide an accurate cross or through ball is virtually non-existent amongst TnT's current band of players. If he is continually expected to beat two men and score, like Stern (a long time ago) or Latas, we will never get the best out of him.

Anyway, my point is that he should be called up to the national team and the attack should be built around him  i.e. - the onus should be on the supporting cast to provide him with the sort of opportunities that he is used to receiving at Sunderland, rather than have KJ adapt his game to suit the (limited) ability and vision of our current cast. If we are going to get it right by 2014 then why not start now.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 03, 2009, 03:07:16 PM »

Lets be serious...Kenwyne is not productive for TnT primarily because he is asked to play with the ball at his feet. It is not because he is not trying. He has never been a dribbler and, when playin for Sunderland, relies on the quality of the final ball played to him (which usually results in a header or a one-touch finish). That ability to provide an accurate cross or through ball is virtually non-existent amongst TnT's current band of players. If he is continually expected to beat two men and score, like Stern (a long time ago) or Latas, we will never get the best out of him.

Anyway, my point is that he should be called up to the national team and the attack should be built around him  i.e. - the onus should be on the supporting cast to provide him with the sort of opportunities that he is used to receiving at Sunderland, rather than have KJ adapt his game to suit the (limited) ability and vision of our current cast. If we are going to get it right by 2014 then why not start now.

We are beating a dead horse! Leave the man in Sunderland to continue the good showing he's having for them right now! As you yourself have said we do not have the players to feed KJ the service he needs to score so why continue flogging a dead horse?!
KJ has not scored all Hex same goes for JS, yet we've have had goals from other T&T players! This means its time to give others a chance and to stop flogging a dead horse!! SIMPLE, what is so difficult in that to understand?! When will Latas our head coach learn that undeserved loyalty to players does not work in management?! Just look at Bruce now in charge of Sunderland to learn how a top manager does work!!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 03:12:38 PM by Socapro »

1]; } ?>