March 28, 2024, 08:11:12 AM

Author Topic: Shooting on Luis St. Woodbrook (1 pic graphic)  (Read 3832 times)

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Shooting on Luis St. Woodbrook (1 pic graphic)
« on: September 30, 2009, 09:50:17 AM »
A shooting just took place on Luis St. in Woodbrook, broad daylight naturally.

My cousin who lives on the street and took this pic told me there was some road work being done by a URP gang, and a car drove buy and fired some shots and killed one man.

Més que un club.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
Re: Shooting on Luis St. Woodbrook (1 pic graphic)
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 10:24:59 AM »

My cousin who lives on the street and took this pic told me there was some road work being done by a URP gang, and a car drove buy and fired some shots and killed one man.

dat mite have something to do with it.

sad to see, but lately d gang warfare rearing its ugly head again.   :-\
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 10:46:10 AM »
RIP

so tell meh
why dat Orificer cyar cover de man body with a blanket or something ???
squad car right there...steeuuups
first responders should be instructed to do so...oh gaum
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 10:47:53 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 10:53:51 AM »
RIP

so tell meh

Nah, CSI have to come and bag and tag de area before dey could cover de body.  Sad still but de brudda go RIP now
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, 10:55:12 AM »
RIP

so tell meh

d DMO have to come an inspect d body first before anything can be done. daiz why sometimes u see ppl body lying on d road/drain/wherever for hours before they are covered up or removed

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2009, 11:56:01 AM »
Where does all the gun come from? What are the avenues and veins that supplies these articles of destruction, Ah mean TnT is only so big... have so many points of entry  ???

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2009, 12:38:05 PM »
I doh see no picture here?
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2009, 05:37:52 PM »
2500 2501 murders since 2005?

2501 votes somebody ain't getting for nex elections :-\
Leh him continue sitting on he throne while how she name continue to kiss he ass.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2009, 06:06:10 PM »
Sad. Sad. RIP !

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2009, 09:07:12 PM »
RIP my ass.tomorrow yuh go hear he was ah ex con or warrant was issued fuh arrest.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2009, 10:08:00 PM »
RIP my ass.tomorrow yuh go hear he was ah ex con or warrant was issued fuh arrest.

D P iz 4 pieces
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2009, 04:25:44 AM »
The way how crime is today back home....ah constant gang warfare, RIP isn't for me to decide.
I honestly doh mind they shoot and kill out each other, is the innocent ones in the cross fire does hurt meh.

I wonder if any one saw the make, brand, color, license plate number, how much people was in the car?

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2009, 06:32:59 AM »
The way how crime is today back home....ah constant gang warfare, RIP isn't for me to decide.
I honestly doh mind they shoot and kill out each other, is the innocent ones in the cross fire does hurt meh.

I wonder if any one saw the make, brand, color, license plate number, how much people was in the car?

de express account:

According to eyewitnesses, Baptiste and a group of city corporation employees were on a pavement rebuilding jobsite at Luis Street, when a Nissan Wingroad driven by someone he knew stopped near the site.

A man who spoke to the Express near the scene yesterday said a man came out the vehicle and walked towards Baptiste. Both men spoke and the killer walked off.

Just before getting into his car, however, the man turned around and walked back towards Baptiste. He pulled him close, embraced him and told him something. He then withdrew a pistol and shot Baptiste in the abdomen. As Baptiste fell, the killer fired more shots until the gun was empty. He then cooly walked back to his car, got in and calmly drove off.

When approached by the Express yesterday, workers on the jobsite claimed they knew nothing.

"Apologies rastaman but we eh know nutting," said one man.

Some of Baptiste's relatives later arrived on the scene. They confirmed that Baptiste had been threatened.

When asked why, one of his relatives said, "Jealousy, they was jealous of him."

408 murders this year. in toronto last week they had the 41st murder. thaz a 10:1 exchange.  :(

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2009, 09:03:44 AM »

So wait nah....ah URP gang could be working on the road near me and just so, just so ah could hear gun shots or worse yet.....
And this is supposed to be the Government's answer to unemployment for the grass roots??  steups....ha lord....if only we had choice come election time....*sigh*   :(
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2009, 10:03:14 AM »
RIP

so tell meh

West Coast I really don’t understand allyuh sometimes. Is the same thing with the picture of the child by the roadside.

Tragedy does happen and allyuh does be more worried about people having to see dead bodies than the fact that people actually dead. Ignoring the procedural requirements for not disturbing the area does covering the body do anything to change or hide the fact that it have a dead body in the middle of the road.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2009, 10:06:31 AM »
RIP

so tell meh

West Coast I really don’t understand allyuh sometimes. Is the same thing with the picture of the child by the roadside.

Tragedy does happen and allyuh does be more worried about people having to see dead bodies than the fact that people actually dead. Ignoring the procedural requirements for not disturbing the area does covering the body do anything to change or hide the fact that it have a dead body in the middle of the road.

de deceased doh get dey dignity?

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2009, 10:07:38 AM »
408 murders this year. in toronto last week they had the 41st murder. thaz a 10:1 exchange.  :(

The whole of England is usually around 750 a year, we cud still catchup wid a lil extra effort.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2009, 10:47:03 AM »
RIP

so tell meh

de deceased doh get dey dignity?
Thank you Ribbit
simply put

OK, JDB, concerning the "procedural requirements for not disturbing the area", when the first responder arrives on the scene are they instructed to check the vital signs of the victim (and only then may cover the victim) or do they stand by their squad car and say, "Nah, he looking dead from here and I can tell by the way he foot  cock up so" (thus have no opportunity to cover the victim)
Just askin eh
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 12:53:47 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2009, 05:40:16 PM »

de express account:

a man came out the vehicle and walked towards Baptiste. Both men spoke and the killer walked off.

Just before getting into his car, however, the man turned around and walked back towards Baptiste. He pulled him close, embraced him and told him something.
He then withdrew a pistol and shot Baptiste in the abdomen. As Baptiste fell, the killer fired more shots until the gun was empty. He then cooly walked back to his car, got in and calmly drove off.

When approached by the Express yesterday, workers on the jobsite claimed they knew nothing.

Arigh dat just answered my question. Tank ya Ribbs

Now I asking questions because I really don't know much about URP and CEEPEP and dem others.
1 Who employing these people?
2 If is government, is there a procedure to employ such people?
3 If there is a procedure in gaining employment...what is it?
4 Is there like interviews/back ground checks - ie security/criminal checks before gaining employment?
5 I'm not going to ask about education or experience. Because most likely it's basically to clean yard and paint   
  every stone ya see white....ent?
6 Is this like a ten days kinda work? Or are these, well those who survive to see another day permanently
  employed.

If the second answer is, 'any body could walk off the street and get employed just so without much ole talk'...then no need to answer the ress.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 05:41:57 PM by TriniCana »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2009, 08:27:22 PM »
For all yuh know, this man might have been ah fella who hustling he wok and forget or refuse to pay coward tax, and the collector dun him.

yuh doh have tuh do much tuh lose tuh life in TNT anymore. as far as i've heard, man getting killed for government contracts. it have greedy fellas who eliminating their competition, maybe the fella took bread out the killa mouth and paid the ultimate price.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 02:32:37 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2009, 09:02:36 PM »

de express account:

a man came out the vehicle and walked towards Baptiste. Both men spoke and the killer walked off.

Just before getting into his car, however, the man turned around and walked back towards Baptiste. He pulled him close, embraced him and told him something.
He then withdrew a pistol and shot Baptiste in the abdomen. As Baptiste fell, the killer fired more shots until the gun was empty. He then cooly walked back to his car, got in and calmly drove off.

Arigh dat just answered my question. Tank ya Ribbs

Now I asking questions because I really don't know much about URP and CEEPEP and dem others.
1 Who employing these people?
2 If is government, is there a procedure to employ such people?
3 If there is a procedure in gaining employment...what is it?
4 Is there like interviews/back ground checks - ie security/criminal checks before gaining employment?
5 I'm not going to ask about education or experience. Because most likely it's basically to clean yard and paint   
  every stone ya see white....ent?
6 Is this like a ten days kinda work? Or are these, well those who survive to see another day permanently
  employed.

If the second answer is, 'any body could walk off the street and get employed just so without much ole talk'...then no need to answer the ress.

Trini gyul u answer yuh on question. URP run by d Min of Works CEPEP run by SWMCOL State Enterprise dey share up d wuk 2 different gangs. Any Tom/Dick/Harry can get a wuk wit either.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

truetrini

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2009, 12:04:05 AM »
why God does allow poor people to suffer so much?

I know, steups so they go get their just rewards in heaven...righttttttt!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2009, 02:34:56 AM »

Keep dissin the programm man, doh stop. but one day yuh will regret it, trust meh!!!!!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2009, 04:54:29 PM »

STEUPS

truetrini

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2009, 06:04:33 PM »

STEUPS

why yuh steupsing?

I did not ask a valid question?

If my chirren getting into trouble I will stop them, that is what a good fadder would do!

1]; } ?>