April 28, 2024, 04:55:57 AM

Author Topic: Trinis in Action (Oct 2-4, 2009)  (Read 16706 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Manu v Sunderland ****Please Do not Move*******
« Reply #150 on: October 04, 2009, 07:39:12 PM »

Really now:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2594655/Benitez-Shut-it-Fernando.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mwkLutFFi8&fmt=18

You think you got fouled and you complain - it's a normal reaction for most players - he may not be at the level of a Terry, but he doesn't 'hardly ever complain' either.

Really.  Did you even read the article... heck, did you even pay attention to the source?  Why post not the articles about Elvis' lovechild with space aliens?  Anyways here are Benitez' actual words:

"He revealed: "I have told him he has to stop this. Fernando knows he must improve this aspect of his game.

He has to be completely focused on his football and knows the way forward is to respond to any intimidation by scoring."

Your Youtube link is hardly either compelling... "Fernando Torres calls Ref a f**king Wanker".

How does this disprove my point that the hardly ever complains?  In fact, how is it even superficial proof that he does "complain constantly all game"?  Now yuh back pedaling with talk that it's a "normal reaction for most players".  If his behavior was so 'normal' then why yuh single him out in de first place?

Yuh only shooting blanks with dem 'xix gons' ah yours.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
Re: Trinis in Action (Oct 2-4, 2009)
« Reply #151 on: October 05, 2009, 03:58:08 PM »

#17 CSM defeats Colorado Christian, 9-0

LAKEWOOD, Colo. - The 17th-ranked Colorado School of Mines men's soccer team scored a season-high nine goals to earn a victory over Colorado Christian on Friday afternoon. Nine different players scored in the match.

Chike Sullivan scored his team-leading fourth goal of the season unassisted in the 33rd minute.

I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

1]; } ?>