March 29, 2024, 03:42:11 AM

Author Topic: Teams will fear Jones, says Bruce  (Read 12448 times)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
Re: Teams will fear Jones, says Bruce
« Reply #90 on: October 08, 2009, 11:56:30 AM »
Latas needs to watch how Bruce (of Sunderland) operates and learn from an experienced head coach how to motivate your players to perform better once you decide to start them!

Latas have Bent as an option?

How many goals Frazier Campbell score for Sunderland?

Palos u studyin da fella an he shit talk?! ???
ditto on dat, he been shown evidence that proves dat your supporting cast is key to success viz Latas/yorke  in 2005, Stern despite the goals wasn't d main cog in dat final push an' was ah relative non entity until their intro
I pity the fool....

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 08, 2009, 12:06:13 PM »
ditto on dat, he been shown evidence that proves dat your supporting cast is key to success viz Latas/yorke  in 2005, Stern despite the goals wasn't d main cog in dat final push an' was ah relative non entity until their intro

Oh Oh.  Here comes Berris!  ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 08, 2009, 12:09:44 PM »

Oh Oh.  Here comes Berris!  ;D

baccanalist ;D
I pity the fool....

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #93 on: October 10, 2009, 11:01:16 AM »
Jones scored again, making it three goals in two games for the Jamaican international, as Sunderland nearly pulled of the victory in Manchester, but settled for a 2-2 draw with United.  .. MORE
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 10, 2009, 11:35:38 AM »
Jones scored again, making it three goals in two games for the Jamaican international, as Sunderland nearly pulled of the victory in Manchester, but settled for a 2-2 draw with United.  .. MORE
wha ya expect from ah mexican website :devil:

and if ya click on the
"More News for Kenwyne Jones" link ya will see that he born in TnT ;D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 10, 2009, 12:41:24 PM »
That just show that them  ppl really dont give ah f**k,where yah from .Its just Geography.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 10, 2009, 03:55:57 PM »
So when Blanco score we should say de American international after all he from North America.

Offline Peter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 11, 2009, 12:43:19 PM »
We should always have a creative midfielder on the field, unless we're playing some really strong team and need to play more conservatively.

What if the opposition decides to mark that "creative midfielder" out the game?  What then?

I also wonder who this "creative midfielder" would be?  Hardest?  Guerra?  Dwarika?  Daniel?  Who?

Just curious.

I saying a good while i feel Keon Daniel will be a very good creative midfielder in the center for us. Why? He can play better through balls than almost all our players and can generally pass better, and has plenty skills which allows him to create space and pass. I feel he will excell playing a role simular to Riquelme(a creative midfielder who relies on his skills to create space make up for his lack of speed), though I'm obviously not comparing their playing skills, but he's young and his game can develop if he's guided correctly.

It's also a position where he wouldn't have to run as much as when playing winger, as running is obviously not his specialty- he looks like he's running in vat of molasses. I still find he doesn't look anywhere close to optimal fitness, if  he does some proper weight training and gets fitter overall, his energy levels on the field will greatly increase.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 11, 2009, 09:32:16 PM »
Latas needs to watch how Bruce (of Sunderland) operates and learn from an experienced head coach how to motivate your players to perform better once you decide to start them!

Latas have Bent as an option?

How many goals Frazier Campbell score for Sunderland?

Palos u studyin da fella an he shit talk?! ???

Sorry guys, I haven't had time to post anything all weekend as I was busy with other important things.

As usual Palos is playing devil's advocate again.

Anyway to clarify my point, I'm referring to how Bruce motivates his players into performing better by making it clear that their starting position (if they regularly start) is not be taken for granted. I'm saying that Latas can learn something from Bruce there.
I was not looking at the quality of striker options available and anyway with a club team you can buy new/better options if you need them unlike as you can do with a national team.

At any rate its too late to leave out KJ now as he has already answered the call-up and has made the long trip to the Caribbean for these last two remaining Hex games, well last one now as we lost 4-0 to CR and it’s by an even bigger margin than I would have predicted.

If I was KJ I would have followed JS's example and save face while also giving another youngster a chance knowing what our team is like and my strengths and weaknesses as a striker.

So no goals yet from KJ and to be honest I was hoping that the man would have surprised me and still come up with something but we still have Mexico to play at home so it’s not too late yet for him to register something in this Hex.
If KJ score on Wednesday in that totally meaningless game then expect him to make at least 3 back flip as it will be like him getting a massive jink’s off his back!!

Btw I didn't see the game as I was playing out at a Dinner & Dance! Has anyone recorded and uploaded the game?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 09:49:35 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

1]; } ?>