March 28, 2024, 05:14:36 PM

Author Topic: Teams will fear Jones, says Bruce  (Read 12441 times)

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: Teams will fear Jones, says Bruce
« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2009, 08:38:24 PM »
What I am asking for is for more Stern John type strikers, not necessarily for Stern John himself so that if we can’t get perfect balls up to our strikers then they can at least try to create some chances for themselves, end of story!! Know your weaknesses and be prepared to compensate for them if you want success! That's all I ask, I never argued for no long-ball throw away possession nonsense!! That’s your argument!!

I still think your argument about "Stern John type" strikers is flawed.

In the 2005 campaign...Stern scored against Guatemala (twice)
Panama, and Mexico (twice).

Against Guatemala, his goals were assisted by a 37 year old Latapy and a 34 year old Yorke
Latapy’s quickness of eye and feet proved vital as he played the ball to John in the Guatemala area and John put it to Klee’s right with a stiff one-time shot.

With time and space, John chested Yorke’s chip in the area let it bounce and blasted a half- volley past Klee on the first post a minute after his first goal, to set the red, white and black 23,000 plus crowd in a delightful crescendo of acclamation.

Against Panama, this was how his goal was scored:

And in the very next minute, Penedo drove a long goal kick, and Dennis Lawrence headed powerfully to Stern John, who dropped it back for Latapy, playing MIDFIELD. Latapy sent a pretty through ball for Jones, on a neat diagonal run. Jones collided with a defender, went down--but managed to push the ball to Stern John, who blasted a beauty of a left-footer past Penedo.

Against Mexico here's how it went down:

Whitley's mazy dribble and low spanking drive from 25 yards out ricocheted off the post before being turned in by a diving John.

This time, Whitley's charge was blocked by an opponent but the Pro League player reacted quickly to flick the loose ball to John.

He might not the fleetest of foot but John knows better than to fool around at the dinner table.

One touch to turn and the other sent the ball screaming into the top left-hand corner. Corona was lucky just to see it.

5 great, clinical and CRUCIAL finishes by Stern John.  One can even make a credible case that KJ would not have been able to finish in a similar manner on at least 3 of the 5 goals.

However, it is undeniable that 2 of the providers were well past their best in this 2009 campaign (4 years older each at 41 and 38 respectively) and the other provider was simply not present and there is currenly no one in the midfield even approaching similar quality.

Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 06, 2009, 09:08:45 PM »
Palos, if I didn't know any better I would be convinced you related to Dick Tracey!

My reference to us needing Stern John type strikers is more to do with putting the ball in the back of the net when it matters most and our backs are against the wall rather than to do with whether he created the chances for himself or got a pin-point accurate pass from a Latas or Yorke type midfielder.

Don't tell me you are starting every game for T&T mainly because you play in the EPL and them English clubs rate you but you cyah produce anything for T&T! I'm not interested in whatever excuses folks want to make for you not after starting x number of games and yuh still firing blanks! KJ had his chance, its time to give him a break and let someone else have a go and get some Hex experience!!

I will much prefer if he stayed in England and keeps his starting place for his club if that's the case! Please doh tell me you cyah score for my team over and over and over again and still expect me to be happy with the coach’s persistence in calling you back rather than giving you a well deserved break and giving someone esle an opportunity as they cyah do any worse!

Goals win matches, excuses are for losers!!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 01:07:37 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2009, 10:27:03 PM »
So Pro, lemme get what yuh saying,
Doh matter how much KJ(or JS) repping in EPL, no matter how much he showing in the lil few days ah practice that he probaly better than anyone else, no matter we don't have anybody else anywhere showing they not hot, Latapy should just play ah musical chairs game with the strikers, until he find a "Stern John type" one, and we get a goal, and then keep that one as the main striker....cause KJ not scoring no matter wheter he getting the ball or not..Yet just maybe another striker, who not showing themselves now dominating in any league, or in dat lil few days practice will get the 'Stern John' spirit and manage to score, and we business go be fix, come 2014 ?
Who yuh recommend will ketch the spirit, who yuh have in mind....who Latapy should just jump out on ah limb and pick, regardless of form or practice, so we could wonder if he mad...shim he done sticking with Keon and Denzil, so anything possible...tell we who yuh crystal turntables telling yuh will do it...and if he do it, and prove yuh right this time, and when the big game come and the man don't score, what is yuh next musical mix (ah hear yuh is ah good DJ), look for another who type ah player...yuh cyah see ah "Maradona type" player in the mix for we ? ;D

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 07, 2009, 12:56:01 AM »
So Pro, lemme get what yuh saying,
Doh matter how much KJ(or JS) repping in EPL, no matter how much he showing in the lil few days ah practice that he probaly better than anyone else, no matter we don't have anybody else anywhere showing they not hot, Latapy should just play ah musical chairs game with the strikers, until he find a "Stern John type" one, and we get a goal, and then keep that one as the main striker....cause KJ not scoring no matter wheter he getting the ball or not..Yet just maybe another striker, who not showing themselves now dominating in any league, or in dat lil few days practice will get the 'Stern John' spirit and manage to score, and we business go be fix, come 2014 ?
Who yuh recommend will ketch the spirit, who yuh have in mind....who Latapy should just jump out on ah limb and pick, regardless of form or practice, so we could wonder if he mad...shim he done sticking with Keon and Denzil, so anything possible...tell we who yuh crystal turntables telling yuh will do it...and if he do it, and prove yuh right this time, and when the big game come and the man don't score, what is yuh next musical mix (ah hear yuh is ah good DJ), look for another who type ah player...yuh cyah see ah "Maradona type" player in the mix for we ? ;D

Look here Maxg, ah doh care how logical your argument may sound bout KJ might be showing he's the best in training and ting like that, as far as T&T football is concerned he has proven to be a square peg in a round hole! Scoring in practice or in EPL and scoring in the real thing for we, is two completely different things all together! How much more chance yuh what give one man to score again? Michael Jackson asked for “One More Chance” (yuh must know the song) and didn’t even get it and you want to give KJ and dem man 20 more chance just because them playing in EPL? We done cyah qualify so now is the time to blood some other strikers and see what they can do ah doh care if is some new striker from Toco United that we never hear about, let him have a go now and let KJ concern himself with keeping his starting spot with Sunderland!

Anyway it’s too late now as the hard-headed Latas already call KJ back and he in the squad and gone to CR with the team! How much yuh want to bet that Latas starts him again so he better score and ah doh care if is by pure fluke because the ball hit him on the back of he head when he was running scared from another midget and get deflected into the goal! We more than due something now from KJ the law of averages say so or else nah bother to call him back until 2014 qualifiers start back in about two years time!!  Maybe then he will come back hungrier and do the business as he’ll realise we demand goals and not excuses from our strikers! ;)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 01:12:53 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2009, 07:39:02 AM »
OK..now that ah clear on what yuh saying...yuh talking chupidness...otherwise we woulda be beating the world everytime, by just picking anybody who never play for we National team before, with very few exceptions of course  :-X

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I see meh boy Kenwyne
« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2009, 07:59:18 AM »
This weekend I was watching Tv and I see me boy Kenwyne

check for a ball.

Play a nice first time ball (good touch) back to the midfielder

Peel off into the box for the return.

eyes focused on the ball
cross ball comes in man jump into and through a keeper on a 50/50 ball and will the ball into the net.

And I say whey, That man has good first touch knows how to run off the ball and willing to put his life on the line for the team to score.

This the is same man that will not even run through a 5 foot 4 El Salvadorian weighing 135 pounds for the red white and black.
Only Shadowing and going through the motions on the field.
I feel the injury he get against england change his midset.
Just like what happend to Yorke in Jamaica.

But I carh blame the man.

Is bout 20 million pounds or more he making to run out for sunderland for TnT he luckly to get 2000 US for match fees and that is only when they pay.

You have to put it all on the line to keep your place especially when you playing versus the champions.

But no worries in 10 years he could come back and play midfield for TnT after he done break all the premiership records in scoring. Just like Yorkie.

It only have 2 types of players who does play good for TnT.

1) Those who trying to reach where Kenwyne is
2) Those who comming to the end of the career and desperate for one last time to play in the world cup.

everything in between is waste of time.
They just not going to put it on the line and leave it all on the field.

But as I say, I carh blame the man.

Well said! 
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2009, 08:03:52 AM »
I simply don't rate him anymore and he not anywhere in Stern class in terms of finishing big and strong waste of time ...

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 07, 2009, 08:11:20 AM »
Well concacaf teams don't seem to fear him. What Knewayne needs to show is aggression that is what is lacking from his game. I look at the way Drogba goes after every ball that's near him pushing and fighting his way through opposition and at least trying to get a shot off, or just taking a half chance. If Kenwayne adopts that kind of hunger then I will start making such comparisons.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 08:45:31 AM by grskywalker »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 07, 2009, 09:55:50 AM »
Sky
I would love to eat ah steak, but I could only afford doubles, ah cyah vex with nobody else for me not doing me school work in the earlies...doh mean ah not going to eat, and give up on trying to attain that steak.

Knd, Storeboy

wha bout if the story maybe go like this
'This weekend I was watching Tv and I see me boy Kenwyne playin for TT
check for a ball.
[u]Cyah get ah direct pass...finally get One[/u]
Mess it up
Finally get anudda , Play a nice first time ball (good touch) back to the midfielder

eyes focused on the ball
cross ball comes in , oops behind he back, nobody dey ,
finally ah nex one come in, shim he just gettin up off the ground again from whey a small man just lik him down, after helping double team him, on ah little anyway clearance, for the 5th timer

come back from running, d man jump into the air and miss, over he head, no where near the keeper, will himself to get the ball, and hit ah free man, make ah run for it, the man blast over bars.

And I say whey, That man shoulda pass, buh wait, KJ cyah score for we at all, at least other man getting shot.
This the is same man that will not even run through a 5 foot 4 El Salvadorian weighing 135 pounds for the red white and black.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 07, 2009, 12:15:56 PM »
Sky
I would love to eat ah steak, but I could only afford doubles, ah cyah vex with nobody else for me not doing me school work in the earlies...doh mean ah not going to eat, and give up on trying to attain that steak.

Knd, Storeboy

check for a ball.
Mess it up
Finally get anudda , Play a nice first time ball (good touch) back to the midfielder

eyes focused on the ball
finally ah nex one come in, shim he just gettin up off the ground again from whey a small man just lik him down, after helping double team him, on ah little anyway clearance, for the 5th timer

come back from running, d man jump into the air and miss, over he head, no where near the keeper, will himself to get the ball, and hit ah free man, make ah run for it, the man blast over bars.

And I say whey, That man shoulda pass, buh wait, KJ cyah score for we at all, at least other man getting shot.

Maxg, I going to tell you this one more time! EXCUSES for KJ not scoring have run out they have expired!!
If he doh score in CR in that game on Saturday and do the same against Mexico on Wednesday then his manager Bruce after all the pep-talk will bench his tail for not knowing by now to stop wasting his time going all the way to the Caribbean to play for T&T and coming back with nothing to show for it!  I won't blame Bruce for that one bit as the man will be right!! He wants to hear that his top strikers are scoring goals and not dashing off on a cheap holiday waisting their time when they have important games to prepare for!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 01:08:27 PM by Socapro »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 07, 2009, 12:20:22 PM »
Sky

Knd, Storeboy

check for a ball.
Mess it up

eyes focused on the ball

Maxg, I going to tell you this one more time! EXCUSES for KJ not scoring have run out they have expired!!
If he doh score in CR in that game on Saturday and do the same against Mexico on Wednesday then his manager Bruce after all the pep-talk will bench his tail for not knowing by now to stop wasting his time going all the way to the Caribbean to play for T&T and coming back with nothing to show for it!  I won't blame Bruce for that one bit as the man will be right!! He wants to hear that his top strikers are scoring goals and not dashing off on a cheap holiday when they have important games to prepare for!

So he last came for Sunderland he score against Man U no less. But if he he score 4 we in d next 2 games Bruce go bench him. We done confirm dat he doh play 4 we like he does play 4 Sunderland so he eh go score. He eh go b very tired and he go travel back 2 d UK in first class ready 4 Sunderland.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 07, 2009, 01:06:53 PM »
Sky

Knd, Storeboy

check for a ball.
Mess it up

eyes focused on the ball

If he doh score in CR in that game on Saturday and do the same against Mexico on Wednesday then his manager Bruce after all the pep-talk will bench his tail for not knowing by now to stop wasting his time going all the way to the Caribbean to play for T&T and coming back with nothing to show for it!  I won't blame Bruce for that one bit as the man will be right!! He wants to hear that his top strikers are scoring goals and not dashing off on a cheap holiday when they have important games to prepare for!

So he last came for Sunderland he score against Man U no less. But if he he score 4 we in d next 2 games Bruce go bench him. We done confirm dat he doh play 4 we like he does play 4 Sunderland so he eh go score. He eh go b very tired and he go travel back 2 d UK in first class ready 4 Sunderland.

I think as usual if KJ doh score for T&T, Bruce will bench his tail at least for one game for wasting his time travelling all the way to the Caribbean, just watch and see!
But if KJ scores for T&T, Bruce may want to bench him but will think twice and still play him on that same weekend he's back!

Just my suspicion, we’ll have to wait and see if my theory on how Bruce will react when KJ gets back is proven correct!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 07, 2009, 01:07:52 PM »
Sky

Knd, Storeboy

check for a ball.
Mess it up

eyes focused on the ball

I think as usual if KJ doh score for T&T, Bruce will bench his tail at least for one game for wasting his time travelling all the way to the Caribbean, just watch and see!
But if KJ scores for T&T, Bruce may want to bench him but will think twice and still play him on that same weekend he's back!

Just my suspicion, we’ll have to wait and see if my theory on how Bruce will react when KJ gets back is proven correct!

You seriously think Bruce care whether or not KJ score for T&T?  ::)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 07, 2009, 01:09:39 PM »
Sky

Knd, Storeboy

check for a ball.
Mess it up

eyes focused on the ball

Accordin 2 Mcain my friend Bruce eh care if KJ score 4 oui all he eh want is 4 he not 2 get injured playin 4 oui.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 07, 2009, 01:13:53 PM »
Sky

Knd, Storeboy

check for a ball.
Mess it up

eyes focused on the ball

Bruce cares about whether KJ leaving to represent T&T in what he views as a meaningless match is justified!
Also KJ scoring for T&T demonstrates to Bruce that he is in goal scoring form and puts pressure on Bruce to play him on that very weekend that he gets back from the Caribbean!

See the logic there? Scoring for T&T somewhat justifies KJ leaving to play for us but not scoring for us and getting bad reviews sends out the wrong message to his manager! Plus he is also risking getting injured!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 11:16:54 PM by Socapro »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 07, 2009, 01:17:11 PM »
Sky

Knd, Storeboy

check for a ball.
Mess it up

eyes focused on the ball

Bruce cares about whether KJ leaving to represent T&T in what he views as a meaningless match is justified!
Also KJ scoring for T&T demonstartes to Bruce that he is in goal scoring form and puts pressure on Bruce to play him on that very weekend that he gets back from the Caribbean!

See the logic there? Scoring for T&T somewhat justifies KJ leaving to play for us but not scoring for us and getting bad reviews sends out the wrong message to his manager!

All yuh done say d man doh play hard 4 we. Bruce must b done read dat here so he have 1 wish 4 KJ come back injury free. He have no choice but 2 send him because he eh want FIFA ah mean JW down he throat. Not 2 mention d FA as dey do dey sound and dance wit JW 2 get d WC in 2018.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 07, 2009, 01:23:48 PM »
Sky

Knd, Storeboy

check for a ball.
Mess it up

eyes focused on the ball

Also KJ scoring for T&T demonstartes to Bruce that he is in goal scoring form and puts pressure on Bruce to play him on that very weekend that he gets back from the Caribbean!

See the logic there? Scoring for T&T somewhat justifies KJ leaving to play for us but not scoring for us and getting bad reviews sends out the wrong message to his manager!

All yuh done say d man doh play hard 4 we. Bruce must b done read dat here so he have 1 wish 4 KJ come back injury free. He have no choice but 2 send him because he eh want FIFA ah mean JW down he throat. Not 2 mention d FA as dey do dey sound and dance wit JW 2 get d WC in 2018.

My argument is that at this time KJ should have gotten smart like JS and say to Latas, thanks for the invite but no thanks this time round. I need to put my head down for Sunderland right now and secure my starting position. Let’s give one of the other young strikers an opportunity to prove themself for the next two games and get some crucial Hex experience. I already have enough Hex experience so these two games won’t be as important to and beneficial to me as it would be to one of the other young guys needing the experience!

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 07, 2009, 01:28:42 PM »
OK..now that ah clear on what yuh saying...yuh talking chupidness...otherwise we woulda be beating the world everytime, by just picking anybody who never play for we National team before, with very few exceptions of course  :-X

What I am saying is that other striking options CANNOT do any worse for us so lets give them a shot!

What is so difficulty to understand there?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 07, 2009, 01:31:40 PM »
Sky

Knd, Storeboy

check for a ball.
Mess it up

eyes focused on the ball

My argument is that at this time KJ should have gotten smart like JS and say to Latas, thanks for the invite but no thanks this time round. I need to put my head down for Sunderland right now and secure my starting position. Let’s give one of the other young strikers an opportunity to prove themself for the next two games and get some crucial Hex experience. I already have enough Hex experience so these two games won’t be as important to and beneficial to me as it would be to one of the other young guys needing the experience!

Then woulda get cuss 4 not comin 2 play 4 we. JLlyod was willin 2 come he had some ticketin problems. So if JL was willin y not KJ?

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 07, 2009, 01:39:53 PM »
Sky

Knd, Storeboy

check for a ball.
Mess it up

eyes focused on the ball

Then woulda get cuss 4 not comin 2 play 4 we. JLlyod was willin 2 come he had some ticketin problems. So if JL was willin y not KJ?

Yes KJ is willing, otherwise he wouldn't have accepted the invite!

My argument is that KJ should get smart like JS and say thanks but no thanks to Latas this time round.
KJ's position is different to JL's, different club, different position and different manager plus one is trying to establish himself as part of the T&T team while the other is a sure pick due to friendism from Latas!

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 07, 2009, 02:48:25 PM »
Sky

Knd, Storeboy

check for a ball.
Mess it up

eyes focused on the ball

My argument is that KJ should get smart like JS and say thanks but no thanks to Latas this time round.
KJ's position is different to JL's, different club, different position and different manager plus one is trying to establish himself as part of the T&T team while the other is a sure pick due to friendism from Latas!

JS never said that tho...
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 07, 2009, 02:50:27 PM »
Sky

Knd, Storeboy

check for a ball.
Mess it up

eyes focused on the ball

Tell him even after d KFC he was willin 2 come back.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 07, 2009, 11:35:56 PM »
Sky

Knd, Storeboy

check for a ball.
Mess it up

eyes focused on the ball

Yuh missing my point by a mile! The question to ask is come back to do what? When we needed KJ to score while we had a chance to qualify he consistently came up with blanks! We don't really need him to score now when it does not matter!
Time to give our young upcoming strikers a chance to prove what they are worth and to get some Hex experience.
I cyah blame KJ too much though as he patriotic and want to represent but he is a square peg in a round hole for T&T!
But is really Latas to blame for still calling KJ back knowing what happened to him in that friendly versus England and also knowing that there is a high risk of KJ being demoted to the bench on his return!  8)

The only way KJ could make this trip worthwhile for himself is to score at least 1 goal so we'll have to see what happens!
I seriously want the man to shut me up about why he wasting his time coming back at this stage to play for T&T when we can no longer qualify!  :beermug:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 11:43:10 PM by Socapro »

Offline Peter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 08, 2009, 01:37:23 AM »
Well concacaf teams don't seem to fear him. What Knewayne needs to show is aggression that is what is lacking from his game. I look at the way Drogba goes after every ball that's near him pushing and fighting his way through opposition and at least trying to get a shot off, or just taking a half chance. If Kenwayne adopts that kind of hunger then I will start making such comparisons.

Very true, aggression is distinctly and sorely lacking from his game. I think if he can add that, it will really take his game to the next level.

Also, to add to what I posted about our midfield. We have some good midfield players(if the best are chosen), who work hard and can play well, but just need to be organised better to function as more of a unit. Besides proper organisation and rooting out all the bacchanal that goes on with our football that disrupts the team, one of the easily recognizable crucial aspects that is missing in our team is a midfield playmaker(like Latapy). Most of our midfielders aren't creative type players, and mostly pass the ball sideways or long.

Even big teams struggle to create good chances sometimes if they're playing more conservatively and without a creative midfielder, so much more for us. Most times they'll rely on scoring on the counter- which requires speed/and or accurate and decisive passing from the entire team, and not boomkicking out of defense, something that's unrealistic for our team atm. (not entirely down to the players' inability, but also because of the relative disorganisation of our football hierarchy and coaching, stunts our team from developing to the point where they can play that effectively)

We should always have a creative midfielder on the field, unless we're playing some really strong team and need to play more conservatively.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 02:17:55 AM by Peter »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 08, 2009, 04:30:19 AM »
Sky

Knd, Storeboy

check for a ball.
Mess it up

eyes focused on the ball

Yuh missing my point by a mile! The question to ask is come back to do what? When we needed KJ to score while we had a chance to qualify he consistently came up with blanks! We don't really need him to score now when it does not matter!
Time to give our young upcoming strikers a chance to prove what they are worth and to get some Hex experience.
I cyah blame KJ too much though as he patriotic and want to represent but he is a square peg in a round hole for T&T!
But is really Latas to blame for still calling KJ back knowing what happened to him in that friendly versus England and also knowing that there is a high risk of KJ being demoted to the bench on his return!  8)

The only way KJ could make this trip worthwhile for himself is to score at least 1 goal so we'll have to see what happens!
I seriously want the man to shut me up about why he wasting his time coming back at this stage to play for T&T when we can no longer qualify!  :beermug:

U vex d man patriotic if he score a hattrick sat peeps go come right here and cuss and say y now we cyah go WC. Mayb d more hex experience he get go benefit we 4 2014 or iz dat he eh go b part of dat campaign either?

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 08, 2009, 11:03:05 AM »
Sky

Knd, Storeboy

check for a ball.
Mess it up

eyes focused on the ball

U vex d man patriotic if he score a hattrick sat peeps go come right here and cuss and say y now we cyah go WC. Mayb d more hex experience he get go benefit we 4 2014 or iz dat he eh go b part of dat campaign either?

I'm not vex the man patriotic, I vex he couldn't score when it mattered and might score now when it doesn't.

I am more vex with Latas for consistently calling KJ back and starting him despite his consistent lack of goals.

Latas needs to watch how Bruce (of Sunderland) operates and learn from an experienced head coach how to motivate your players to perform better once you decide to start them!

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 08, 2009, 11:09:19 AM »
Latas needs to watch how Bruce (of Sunderland) operates and learn from an experienced head coach how to motivate your players to perform better once you decide to start them!

Dis is pure unadulterated f**kry!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 08, 2009, 11:22:36 AM »
We should always have a creative midfielder on the field, unless we're playing some really strong team and need to play more conservatively.

What if the opposition decides to mark that "creative midfielder" out the game?  What then?

I also wonder who this "creative midfielder" would be?  Hardest?  Guerra?  Dwarika?  Daniel?  Who?

Just curious.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 08, 2009, 11:23:53 AM »

Latas have Bent as an option?

How many goals Frazier Campbell score for Sunderland?

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 08, 2009, 11:43:37 AM »

Latas have Bent as an option?

How many goals Frazier Campbell score for Sunderland?

Palos u studyin da fella an he shit talk?! ???

1]; } ?>