April 19, 2024, 02:52:32 PM

Author Topic: TTFF manager takes Jlloyd for a joy ride.  (Read 28689 times)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Re: Interview with Anton Corneal and Andre Samuel on I-95.5fm going on NOW
« Reply #120 on: October 08, 2009, 06:25:10 PM »
"if more people come forward...he [JW] has to listen...he has to listen to the voice of reason..." Shabbaz (10/08/09) Let's see if he is prophetic.
LOUD STEUPSSSSSSSSS. Reason my...

For real....only a stake through the heart would suffice.....that and some serious Garlic....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TTFF manager takes Jlloyd for a joy ride.
« Reply #121 on: October 08, 2009, 06:38:59 PM »
fire muhammed ras. the man aint fed up mistake and errors. another reason people want to call tnt a 3rd world country with these kind of chupidness

Heeeellooooo the man say the team has travelled for many games as well as home games and those came off without a hitch...so what is a lil mistake here and there.....steups.... ::)
brown sugar shhh. i trying to bring down and change  the ttff one stone at a time :devil:

Brudder dat is a pebble
any small thing for the sake of me country. the whole JW mafia have to fall one day

I pray L live 2 c it.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 08, 2009, 06:51:09 PM »
Coop's maybe the man is not the type of person, like all the other T&T players when it comes to the TTFF they lose their tounges. At least Samuel told his Mom and she relate it to us, she is only seeking his interest as you might have done the same for your child.

I hope both parties can put this behind them and move on.

The article is not a bad one and I hope the TTFF don't make Samuel a scapegoat.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #123 on: October 08, 2009, 06:51:23 PM »
Righteous indignation. That is my feeling.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 08, 2009, 06:54:16 PM »
Righteous indignation. That is my feeling.

Me eh feelin nutten just doh take meh 4 a fool.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 08, 2009, 06:57:02 PM »
Coop's maybe the man is not the type of person, like all the other T&T players when it comes to the TTFF they lose their tounges. At least Samuel told his Mom and she relate it to us, she is only seeking his interest as you might have done the same for your child.

I hope both parties can put this behind them and move on.

The article is not a bad one and I hope the TTFF don't make Samuel a scapegoat.

Nah he shoulda just say nutten and peeps would have said u c he eh come back because d qualification dead. He only come when we had a chance to qualify. He use we. That woulda b better

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 08, 2009, 07:01:47 PM »
Joy ride riddim: taking a ride, a joy ride, cruisin around w/a whole heap ah honeys  :devil:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 08, 2009, 07:05:52 PM »
Joy ride riddim: taking a ride, a joy ride, cruisin around w/a whole heap ah honeys  :devil:

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 08, 2009, 07:50:03 PM »
Actually, kudos IMO to Mr. Muhammad in trying to explain on air, without a script, something that is very emotional and people callin fuh blood.

Whether we believe him or not, he put himself out there.  More than Camps for example ever do.

I give him he props fuh putting heself out there but he really should man up and admit that he screw up.  There should be no passing of the buck, communciation fell apart under his watch.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 07:53:02 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 08, 2009, 07:51:46 PM »
OK. So who's we new left back?
Oh Gaum :devil:
Aklie sit down he bedroom all now grinnin.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: serious ting allyuh taking to make joke....seriously though JLLoyd is we left back for years to come, Jack cyah f$%k around wid him, he too high profile(at least ah hope so)
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 08, 2009, 08:12:59 PM »
Mr. Phillips subsequently called and asked that she send him a detailed e-mail about the situation. He also said that he was going to take it up with the administration. The next day she received a text message from Mr. Phillips stating how shocked he was and he apologized wholeheartedly for the fiasco.

I read that correct?  They apologizing via text?  If they trying to save phone bill, wouldn't an email be the next best option over a text??.....oh geez and ages....these people not for real. 

When yuh hear ting like this...yuh does wonder if is ah whole bunch ah bush man wukkin fuh TTFF cutting grass from caroni.  :P
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 08, 2009, 08:15:16 PM »
yes, this the same man who send text message to stern john and dem a few time back??  :rotfl:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 08, 2009, 08:20:31 PM »
Mr. Phillips subsequently called and asked that she send him a detailed e-mail about the situation. He also said that he was going to take it up with the administration. The next day she received a text message from Mr. Phillips stating how shocked he was and he apologized wholeheartedly for the fiasco.

I read that correct?  They apologizing via text?  If they trying to save phone bill, wouldn't an email be the next best option over a text??.....oh geez and ages....these people not for real. 

When yuh hear ting like this...yuh does wonder if is ah whole bunch ah bush man wukkin fuh TTFF cutting grass from caroni.  :P

Doh b disrespectin d caroni workers dem could cut grass.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 08, 2009, 08:24:20 PM »
yes, this the same man who send text message to stern john and dem a few time back??  :rotfl:

Nah he say he does email d request 2 d team and player and then email dem wit d details. So d text Stern get 2 say doh come was a phathom text like d call JLoyd get.

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 08, 2009, 09:40:09 PM »
Time for footballers to run TTFF, talk show host and the likes just cant cut it.... Shaka We need you again!!!.. fack away with Jack and he bean stalks (dem brainless mudders hunts).
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: October 08, 2009, 11:14:52 PM »
Oh Gaum :devil:
Aklie sit down he bedroom all now grinnin.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: serious ting allyuh taking to make joke....seriously though JLLoyd is we left back for years to come, Jack cyah f$%k around wid him, he too high profile(at least ah hope so)
yea man not taking they federation job serious and not full time, and want fans put serious 200 and 300 dollar ticket for games. what fan support them deserve?

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 08, 2009, 11:27:13 PM »

Lawd fadder....yuh ent find we head hot with one issue, yuh have to raise this....we not capable of handling more than one bachanal at a time..... ;D ;D

Look how yuh pinin fuh Akile Edwards eh?  8)

Steups, oh please....I'd rather play in the position my self than have to raise mih pressure with Aklie again.... ;D

I paying whatever that ticket cost and watching that left back position whole game.  :angel:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 09, 2009, 02:24:18 AM »
What is this obsession with text messaging. People don't talk to each other on the phone anymore? Even if it is popular, is it an accepted form of business communication?

Dize de "style" now, JDB......in case yuh hadn't noticed.  Is a whole de-evolution going on with the advancement of technology now.  Simultaneous reciprocation.  In years to come we go be traveling wit flying shoes but back to the days of jes' plain grunts and groans as the primary form of communication.  (Given how backward the TTFF is, I wouldn't be surprised if that is already their primary form of communication within dey office walls.)

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 09, 2009, 04:23:31 AM »
Warriors manager caught in travel row.
By Joel Bailey (T&T Newsday).

An Apparent bungling of airline ticket arrangements has stymied Jlloyd Samuel’s return to Trinidad and Tobago earlier this week.

The 28-year-old left-back was due in Trinidad on Monday, as the national football team prepared for tomorrow’s 2010 FIFA World Cup CONCACAF Zone Final Round Qualifier against Costa Rica.

The Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFF), in a media release on Tuesday, noted that the Bolton Wanderers defender missed the trip to San Jose in Costa Rica since he “pulled up with a groin strain in practice.”

No word was given, at the time, where Samuel sustained his injury but, according to a news report on a local radio station (I 95.5FM) on Wednesday morning, the defender was injured in England on Monday.

The injury came after his calamitous two-day run-around in his attempt to return home.

A source, revealing inside information about the ticket saga, stated: “He was sent an e-mail (on) Sunday evening for flight details for Sunday morning. Since when does Sunday evening comes before Sunday morning?” the source questioned.

“Then he got a message on Sunday from the manager (David Muhammad) asking where he was. It was not even a phone call, it was a message on the BB (Black Berry).”

The source said that, following the mix-up on Sunday, a promise was made to Samuel that he will be rescheduled to travel on Monday.

“He got to the airport only to find out that there was no ticket for him,” the source said. “He showed the details and they said, ‘Sorry, we do not have a ticket under your name’.

“So, after being made a fool of for two days straight, he then called his manager at Bolton (Gary Megson) and said that he will not be travelling, so he went training on Monday morning.” It was, at that training session, that a frustrated Samuel sustained a pulled muscle on his right groin.

“Then (David) Muhammad sent him another BB to say that he has him booked for Tuesday,” the source continued. “So, by then, he was already injured and sent him back a BB to say that he will not be able to come.

The source admitted that Samuel was yet to receive a call from the TTFF concerning his injury and, as a result, a complaint was sent, via e-mail, to the TTFF’s Technical Director Lincoln “Tiger” Phillips.

The source said, “I was the one that was stunned by the treatment of the players. No wonder there is a division,” added the source, confirming statements made by a few un-named players, that the foreign-based players in the Trinidad and Tobago team travelled in First Class, to-and- from the September 5 qualifier in Honduras, while the local-based members were seated in coach (among the regular passengers).

The source also expressed shock that, after the September 9 qualifier at home to the United States, the national players were fed KFC chicken and pizza, which were provided by the sponsors Prestige Holdings Limited.

However, the source affirmed that Samuel still expressed his desire to continue to represent the TT squad, despite this ticketing run-around. But it is unclear if the San Fernando-born Samuel, who represented England at the youth level, will be available for the last game in the Final Round Qualifiers, on October 14, at home to Mexico.

Last evening, the TTFF issued a media release, addressed by Muhammad, refuting claims that Samuel was yo-yoed in his quest to join the TT squad for tomorrow’s qualifier.

In his invitation letter to the British-based players, dated September 26, the TT team manager informed the players (as well as their respective clubs) that they were expected to “fly in to Trinidad on the evening of October 4 and then we all leave as a team to Costa Rica on October 7.”

And, in a statement, Muhammad emphasised that, “Jlloyd, for some reason, felt that he was to fly on October 5 and went to the airport also, despite what the letter said.

“I was informed by Simpaul’s Travel Agency that Samuel’s ticket was paid for, in full, and available on October 5 but was not located, due to the date change and original ticket number.

“His travel itinerary was e-mailed on September 29 but, unlike the other players, he did not receive the information until I spoke to him and his agent directly,” Muhammad ended.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 04:57:51 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 09, 2009, 04:41:49 AM »
The show was excellent and they all know of the mistakes that Muhammed has been making over the years.

Anton Corneal and Shabazz also gave experiences they had with the man off air.  They are glad that this thing is coming out in the open. 

The funny thing is, that was not a live interview with muhammed and he didnt know he was being taped.....lol

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 09, 2009, 04:47:52 AM »
The show was excellent and they all know of the mistakes that Muhammed has been making over the years.

Anton Corneal and Shabazz also gave experiences they had with the man off air.  They are glad that this thing is coming out in the open. 

The funny thing is, that was not a live interview with muhammed and he didnt know he was being taped.....lol

ah love it!!

Sir I  :applause: :salute: u for callin d man a stranger 2 d truth on d national radio. I realize dat it was a tape. As 4 yuh fellow panelist louddddddddd steupssssssssss 4 Shabazz 2 say we need JW MONEY. Honduras economy worse than ours eh have a JW but go watch dem on tv next yr. 

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 09, 2009, 06:26:45 AM »

ah love it!!

Give us a full break down Andre.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #142 on: October 09, 2009, 06:41:13 AM »

ah love it!!

Yeah Andre. I didn't hear the programme, a blow by blow would be appreciated.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 09, 2009, 10:49:27 AM »

ah love it!!

Check isports.com and c if it posted.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #144 on: October 09, 2009, 11:18:16 AM »

ah love it!!

I recorded most of it. I'll post a link later today.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 09, 2009, 11:20:33 AM »

ah love it!!

I recorded most of it. I'll post a link later today.

Big Up Eman

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #146 on: October 09, 2009, 12:29:04 PM »
Andre Baptiste show clips:

David Muhammad  promo:

<a href="http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/modules/mediafield_display/players/1pixelout.swf?soundFile=http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/files/media/audio/20091008-andrebaptisteshow-promo.mp3" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/modules/mediafield_display/players/1pixelout.swf?soundFile=http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/files/media/audio/20091008-andrebaptisteshow-promo.mp3</a>

Andre Samuel

<a href="http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/modules/mediafield_display/players/1pixelout.swf?soundFile=http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/files/media/audio/20091008-andrebaptisteshow-andresamuel.mp3" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/modules/mediafield_display/players/1pixelout.swf?soundFile=http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/files/media/audio/20091008-andrebaptisteshow-andresamuel.mp3</a>

David Muhammad interview:

<a href="http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/modules/mediafield_display/players/1pixelout.swf?soundFile=http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/files/media/audio/20091008-andrebaptisteshow-davidmuhammad.mp3" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/modules/mediafield_display/players/1pixelout.swf?soundFile=http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/files/media/audio/20091008-andrebaptisteshow-davidmuhammad.mp3</a>

Jamaal Shabazz response:

<a href="http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/modules/mediafield_display/players/1pixelout.swf?soundFile=http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/files/media/audio/20091008-andrebaptisteshow-jamaalshabbaz_0.mp3" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/modules/mediafield_display/players/1pixelout.swf?soundFile=http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/files/media/audio/20091008-andrebaptisteshow-jamaalshabbaz_0.mp3</a>

Anton Corneal response:

<a href="http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/modules/mediafield_display/players/1pixelout.swf?soundFile=http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/files/media/audio/20091008-andrebaptisteshow-antoncorneal.mp3" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/modules/mediafield_display/players/1pixelout.swf?soundFile=http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/files/media/audio/20091008-andrebaptisteshow-antoncorneal.mp3</a>

Andre Samuel response:

<a href="http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/modules/mediafield_display/players/1pixelout.swf?soundFile=http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/files/media/audio/20091008-andrebaptisteshow-asamuelresponse.mp3" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/modules/mediafield_display/players/1pixelout.swf?soundFile=http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/files/media/audio/20091008-andrebaptisteshow-asamuelresponse.mp3</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 09, 2009, 12:51:46 PM »

David Muhammad  promo:

<a href="http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/modules/mediafield_display/players/1pixelout.swf?soundFile=http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/files/media/audio/20091008-andrebaptisteshow-promo.mp3" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/modules/mediafield_display/players/1pixelout.swf?soundFile=http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/files/media/audio/20091008-andrebaptisteshow-promo.mp3</a>

Andre Samuel

<a href="http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/modules/mediafield_display/players/1pixelout.swf?soundFile=http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/files/media/audio/20091008-andrebaptisteshow-andresamuel.mp3" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/modules/mediafield_display/players/1pixelout.swf?soundFile=http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/files/media/audio/20091008-andrebaptisteshow-andresamuel.mp3</a>

<a href="http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/modules/mediafield_display/players/1pixelout.swf?soundFile=http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/files/media/audio/20091008-andrebaptisteshow-davidmuhammad.mp3" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/modules/mediafield_display/players/1pixelout.swf?soundFile=http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/files/media/audio/20091008-andrebaptisteshow-davidmuhammad.mp3</a>

Jamaal Shabazz response:

<a href="http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/modules/mediafield_display/players/1pixelout.swf?soundFile=http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/files/media/audio/20091008-andrebaptisteshow-jamaalshabbaz_0.mp3" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/modules/mediafield_display/players/1pixelout.swf?soundFile=http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/files/media/audio/20091008-andrebaptisteshow-jamaalshabbaz_0.mp3</a>

Anton Corneal response:

<a href="http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/modules/mediafield_display/players/1pixelout.swf?soundFile=http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/files/media/audio/20091008-andrebaptisteshow-antoncorneal.mp3" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/modules/mediafield_display/players/1pixelout.swf?soundFile=http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/files/media/audio/20091008-andrebaptisteshow-antoncorneal.mp3</a>

Andre Samuel response:

<a href="http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/modules/mediafield_display/players/1pixelout.swf?soundFile=http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/files/media/audio/20091008-andrebaptisteshow-asamuelresponse.mp3" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/modules/mediafield_display/players/1pixelout.swf?soundFile=http://www.ttfootballhistory.com/files/media/audio/20091008-andrebaptisteshow-asamuelresponse.mp3</a>

Thanks

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 09, 2009, 01:10:40 PM »
Black agenda on ?

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Jah Gol....yuh killing mih....
the nation of islam weekly pressings out yet?

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 09, 2009, 01:13:51 PM »

David Muhammad  promo:

Andre Samuel

Jamaal Shabazz response:

Anton Corneal response:

Andre Samuel response:

:applause: :applause: big things . technology will shine the light on the bats will fly out the closets...Simpaul again!!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 01:15:46 PM by Babalawo »

1]; } ?>