April 23, 2024, 02:59:37 PM

Author Topic: TTFF manager takes Jlloyd for a joy ride.  (Read 28719 times)

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
Re: TTFF manager takes Jlloyd for a joy ride.
« Reply #150 on: October 09, 2009, 01:37:44 PM »
You should have named yourself "D man", not E MAN
 Thanks
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 09, 2009, 02:11:27 PM »
From listening to those clips,

1. Muhammed sound like a liar

2. I cant believe TTFF wouldnt let Jlloyd keep his shirt. The audio ended abruptly but it seemed like Andre Samuel was about to say TTFF prevented Jlloyd from paying for it himself.
Hart for president

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 09, 2009, 02:12:54 PM »

Doh put no more of dem interviews here nah, man could take up gun an shoot people easy easy
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 09, 2009, 03:41:15 PM »
I see Rec teams with better organization.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 09, 2009, 04:01:41 PM »
fire muhammed ras. the man aint fed up mistake and errors. another reason people want to call tnt a 3rd world country with these kind of chupidness

Heeeellooooo the man say the team has travelled for many games as well as home games and those came off without a hitch...so what is a lil mistake here and there.....steups.... ::)
brown sugar shhh. i trying to bring down and change  the ttff one stone at a time :devil:

Brudder dat is a pebble

That aint ah stone or ah pebble or ah molecule. That is ah atom

What needed is ah atomic bomb

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I have one question and only one what is the vetting process for obtaining a contract with the TTFF?
The above statement rendered by the Senior team's manager would suggest at best that it is unethical for the TTFF to be doing business with a company that is run by the family of the TTFF special advisor.
Ah lie ah really have 2 questions? If the TTFF receiving funds from the Gov't of TnT i.e. taxpayers money then shouldn't the TTFF be at least transparent with this one company lest there be any notion of impropriety?

allyuh I jes wondering could somebody enlighten me please???????

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I have one question and only one what is the vetting process for obtaining a contract with the TTFF?
The above statement rendered by the Senior team's manager would suggest at best that it is unethical for the TTFF to be doing business with a company that is run by the  :rotfl:ds from the Gov't of TnT i.e. taxpayers money then shouldn't the TTFF be at least transparent with this one company lest there be any notion of impropriety?

U realize dat FIFA exonerated  him 4 ticket or leave it. So sellin tickets eh nutten. As 4 vettin process  :rotfl:

Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline ckhan

• Hero Warrior
  • Pay Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 09, 2009, 04:22:29 PM »
Always follow up where possible cause this is what happens when you don't...
If a free society cannot help the many who are poor it cannot save the few who are rich.

- John F. Kennedy

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 09, 2009, 04:25:12 PM »
fire muhammed ras. the man aint fed up mistake and errors. another reason people want to call tnt a 3rd world country with these kind of chupidness

Heeeellooooo the man say the team has travelled for many games as well as home games and those came off without a hitch...so what is a lil mistake here and there.....steups.... ::)
brown sugar shhh. i trying to bring down and change  the ttff one stone at a time :devil:

Brudder dat is a pebble

Agree but movin him eh even a shot from a 22. So leh we lego d atom
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 09, 2009, 04:52:40 PM »

Brudder dat is a pebble

Agree but movin him eh even a shot from a 22. So leh we lego d atom

I Endorse That:)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #160 on: October 09, 2009, 07:06:52 PM »
Flex when airing volatile articles like this it is only fair to let the TTFF have a chance to give their side.
It show balance. They may choose not to answer and then that's their problem, hence, you can't be accused of being unfair, biased etc.

I am not surprised that LP apologised, as far as I know that man has always carried himself with class despite what he has had to put up with in the TTFF.

I understand they need to save money but they depending on man coming for the national team based on a text, that could lead to mishaps.

At the end of the day miscommunication (or a complete lack of it) by the TTFF is normal.

I wish JLS the best.

Peace,
VB

I agree with you VB as we cannot go on one side alone. Mr David Muhammad does have all rights to defend himself as he did on I95.5fm yesterday. But that is out of my hands as I do not have any contact info for any of the staff members and managers of the TTFF and no offence to Shaun but asking him has always been fruitless in the past so I never bother asking in the first place because I already know what the answer would be.

I try my best to do a report with what resources I have at hand. You know we here are not the TTFF's favorite people so we have to fend for ourselves. In the end we are all on the same team and I always wish T&T well but we need to work together for the betterment of T&T football- unfortunately the feelings are not neutral.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 07:09:26 PM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 09, 2009, 07:18:09 PM »
Flex when airing volatile articles like this it is only fair to let the TTFF have a chance to give their side.
It show balance. They may choose not to answer and then that's their problem, hence, you can't be accused of being unfair, biased etc.

I am not surprised that LP apologised, as far as I know that man has always carried himself with class despite what he has had to put up with in the TTFF.

I understand they need to save money but they depending on man coming for the national team based on a text, that could lead to mishaps.

At the end of the day miscommunication (or a complete lack of it) by the TTFF is normal.

I wish JLS the best.

Peace,
VB

I agree with you VB as we cannot go on one side alone. Mr David Muhammad does have all rights to defend himself as he did on I95.5fm yesterday. But that is out of my hands as I do not have any contact info for any of the staff members and managers of the TTFF and no offence to Shaun but asking him has always been fruitless in the past so I never bother asking in the first place because I already know what the answer would be.

I try my best to do a report with what resources I have at hand. You know we here are not the TTFF's favorite people so we have to fend for ourselves. In the end we are all on the same team and I always wish T&T well but we need to work together for the betterment of T&T football- unfortunately the feelings are not neutral.

Iz true dey eh like I wonder why. We so lovable in these parts.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The above statement rendered by the Senior team's manager would suggest at best that it is unethical for the TTFF to be doing business with a company that is run by the family of the TTFF special advisor.
Ah lie ah really have 2 questions? If the TTFF receiving funds from the Gov't of TnT i.e. taxpayers money then shouldn't the TTFF be at least transparent with this one company lest there be any notion of impropriety?

I don't think there's anything unethical really, yuh have to remember the TTFF is a private entity, so whomever they feel to do business with they are more than welcomed to spend their money as they see fit.  In fact, in all fairness, if Jack indeed spending his money on the TTFF nothing wrong with him keeping it in the family. 

This though only underscores why government money shouldn't be jumping up in TTFF party.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
This though only underscores why government money shouldn't be jumping up in TTFF party.

Except.....T&T football is a national interest.  Ticklish situation but yuh doh necessarily want Government runnin T&T football or any other sporting discipline either.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile

Except.....T&T football is a national interest.  Ticklish situation but yuh doh necessarily want Government runnin T&T football or any other sporting discipline either.
ONLY when the TAX payers of TnT get a say in the running of the TTFF Team will I FULLY suppoort the TEAM as the Team of TnT
Until then these fellas just represent the TTFF and therefore they are TTFF employees
Not, in my opinion, representative of the Tax payers of TnT or as you say a National Interest
I know some may not understand but that is how I see things
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

National interest yes and deserving of Gov't support... but when people like acb on here knocking government for not helping with funds... and when Jack start he bullshit about Gov't not helping, he not talking about "support" he talking about Gov't underwriting and subsidizing costs.  Dat cyah happen given de TTFF nebulous accounting and management practices.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile

ONLY when the TAX payers of TnT get a say in the running of the TTFF Team will I FULLY suppoort the TEAM as the Team of TnT
Until then these fellas just represent the TTFF and therefore they are TTFF employees
Not, in my opinion, representative of the Tax payers of TnT or as you say a National Interest

So de TTFF have dey own anthem bro?

Dey have dey own grounds too?

As far as I concerned, the TTFF, the people of T&T, and the Government of T&T are in a relationship for life.  For bettor or worse.  Is like yuh have a chile wit a woman yuh eh too like.  Regardless of yuh feelins towards she, yuh go have to deal wit she fuh de ress a yuh life because allyuh have a chile togeddah.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

As far as I concerned, the TTFF, the people of T&T, and the Government of T&T are in a relationship for life.  For bettor or worse.  Is like yuh have a chile wit a woman yuh eh too like.  Regardless of yuh feelins towards she, yuh go have to deal wit she fuh de ress a yuh life because allyuh have a chile togeddah.

In d scenario mention u could wuk through a 3rd party yuh mudder she mudder d court etc. D chile will eventually grow up and decide palos iz a fadder so he choose 2 continue d relationship. D TTFF iz a babby dat suckin on d mudder breast 4 101 yrs and bitin d mudder breast so.

So doh Palos d chile will grow up and yuh eh go have 2 deal wit d woman.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 10, 2009, 09:47:52 AM »

I wish JLS the best.

Peace,
VB

Grazie E-man.....we appreciate your efforts, doh worry when the truth shines like a bright light all cockroach does run....dais wha happen in this situation.  The TTFF didn't expect the truth to come to out......incompetent fools the whole of them.... >:(
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 10, 2009, 09:54:33 AM »

I wish JLS the best.

Peace,
VB

Grazie E-man.....we appreciate your efforts, doh worry when the truth shines like a bright light all cockroach does run....dais wha happen in this situation.  The TTFF didn't expect the truth to come to out......incompetent fools the whole of them.... >:(
AND even if the truth comes out there will be those who fight it down
For WHAT EVER REASON ::) ::)
how does the saying go "Evil Thrives When Good People Do Nothing"
Shout it out MUMS
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

what does that have to do with anything
FIFA catagorically DENIES the involvement by ANY Government
HOW is THAT a TRUE representation of the Country
FIFA just pulling on peoples emotions
The TTFF does NOT frepresent me
I know it is a very fine line and I fully understand those who are not able to distinguish between the two scenarios.
IMHO
Thats like if McDonalds have their WORLD COMPANY GAMES and the teams play their country Anthems

having said that
I will FULLY support any player who plays for the TTFF in  "FIFA sanctioned matches and in the World CUP" ;)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 10:24:50 AM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 10, 2009, 10:20:49 AM »

That do not surprise me at all. Met Shaun a few times and you can tell he is all for himself. Friendly but sly.

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #172 on: October 10, 2009, 07:43:10 PM »

I wish JLS the best.

Peace,
VB

Yep! TTFF need to stop doing business by any means necessary. We need to get FIFA involve in some-way where as to put a foreign agency appointed by FIFA to handle the football operations in t&t on a temporary basis until a new federation is voted in.  
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 10:11:54 PM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
News of the world newspaper in England today‏
« Reply #173 on: October 11, 2009, 01:09:26 PM »
JLLOYD SAMUEL GROUNDED
Bungling Jack Warner leaves star at home

Read
By NEIL ASHTON, 10/10/2009

BUNGLING Trinidad chief Jack Warner slammed England's World Cup bid just hours after leaving one of his star players grounded for a vital qualifier.
Bolton defender Jlloyd Samuel was turned away by check-in staff TWICE at Manchester airport last week after being told he was booked on flights to Trinidad.
Samuel was selected in the squad for Trinidad & Tobago's World Cup qualifier with Costa Rica yesterday.
Officials from Trinidad & Tobago told the left-back he was booked on a flight last Sunday but he was turned away.
After being told to return to the airport for a flight the next day, Samuel was snubbed a second time.
And staff at Manchester airport told Samuel, who made his international debut in a 4-1 loss to Honduras last month, he had NEVER been booked on the flights.
Incredibly, he was then sent a text by one of Trinidad and Tobago's travel staff telling him to report to the airport for a third time on Tuesday. Instead, Samuel, 28, pulled out of the squad after getting a niggling groin injury training with Bolton on Monday.
On Wednesday, FIFA vice-president Warner slaughtered England's World Cup 2018 bid by claiming the country was lagging behind.
Warner said: "The best bid will have my vote. Nothing gives you the right. You're earning it but not fast enough, creeping along when you have to be running.
"I don't want to feel there is any obligation on my part to vote for England - the field is wide open. If England is pacing herself, fine, but you have to change the perception you're plodding along.
"Spain is doing quite well and some people have even expressed the belief to me that if the vote were taken now, they would win."
Warner obviously has a short memory after the Three Lions travelled to Trinidad & Tobago last summer to play a vote-winning friendly.

nb:well yes, look de bachannal start..........lol
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: News of the world newspaper in England today‏
« Reply #174 on: October 11, 2009, 03:19:07 PM »
Bye bye Jlloyd, it was nice know you, knowing bad mind warner.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline PIMP

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 11, 2009, 04:49:05 PM »
F**k!!!!
If we lose J Lloyd because of this that's it for me and T&T football!!!!
Steups >:(

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 11, 2009, 05:21:36 PM »
F**k!!!!
Jack Scorner blacklistred one set of players and we STILL supportin Scorner and his band of misfits
one player ent nutten ;)
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 11, 2009, 07:01:10 PM »
We would not of lose 4-0 if samuel had played.That's how important dat mess up was. Nothing will be done to the manager.InTrinidad we seem to have a problem with the word accoubtability.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 11, 2009, 07:45:02 PM »
F**k!!!!
Jack Scorner blacklistred one set of players and we STILL supportin Scorner and his band of misfits
one player ent nutten ;)

COSIGNNNNNNNNNN

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 11, 2009, 08:34:01 PM »
you could join me and Zeppo cheering for the democratic USA until jacko gone.

1]; } ?>