April 20, 2024, 04:25:29 AM

Author Topic: TTFF Advisory - Re Jlloyd Samuel's travel schedule for Costa Rica game  (Read 13227 times)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Re: TTFF Advisory - Re Jlloyd Samuel's travel schedule for Costa Rica game
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2009, 06:19:22 PM »
Sam, that was the first thing that struck me when I saw this info from Yours truly.....as if the fans being in the US is some kinda barrier to finding out the truth....steups!!!...

Well forget us for a moment, Andre Baptiste in the US??....he is the first one I hear talk about this Jlloyd matter.....so Andre far removed too then....dobuble steuppsss....

These people does real take we for fools yes.....

THE ENTIRE TTFF SET UP IS A FRIGGIN WASTE!!!!......bunch ah incompetent fools!!!.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2009, 06:20:36 PM »
What's funny to me is,didn't all the UK based players get the same letter,how some came and Jloyd alone did not get there,something just not adding up here.

So when he eh respond d prophet could not re-sent d email. LOUDEST OF STEUPSSSSSSS
       Yes he should off because is a baby he dealing with,you eh see is his mother has to answer everything for him.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2009, 06:21:43 PM »
typical coward response

matter highlighted in a story written and published on the fans forum Socawarriors.net which is a website ran by fans living in the USA.

After I read that I knew I was in for some bullshit reading

THOSE FANS LIVING IN USA are 100 times more organized than your f**king federation you pieces of shit

You think the TTFF have stats and data like SW.net home page?
you think they even know the US College based players that playing ball away?
you think the TTFF have passion and the long term vision to make our football successful?
you think the TTFF have more educated personell than the leading forumites(the eman's the Flex's the Tallman's) on this forum ?

We are Trinidad and Tobago Football ... not some f**king federation with a bunch of shithongs

I joining pops now yes..Revolution time

It coming soon c**ts..enjoy the remaining months...

« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 06:23:54 PM by Small Magician aka Wazza »

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2009, 06:22:07 PM »
What's funny to me is,didn't all the UK based players get the same letter,how some came and Jloyd alone did not get there,something just not adding up here.

So when he eh respond d prophet could not re-sent d email. LOUDEST OF STEUPSSSSSSS
       Yes he should off because is a baby he dealing with,you eh see is his mother has to answer everything for him.

uuuuummmmm Coop's.....oh never mind..... :-\
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2009, 06:22:35 PM »

oh boy
here we go
totally uncalled for
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2009, 06:24:19 PM »
typical coward response

matter highlighted in a story written and published on the fans forum Socawarriors.net which is a website ran by fans living in the USA.

After I read that I knew I was in for some bullshit reading

THOSE FANS LIVING IN USA are 100 times more organized than your f**king federation you pieces of shit

You think the TTFF have stats and data like SW.net home page?
you think they even know the US College based players that playing ball away?

We are Trinidad and Tobago Football ... not some f**king federation with a bunch of shithongs

I joining pops now yes..Revolution time

It coming soon c**ts..enjoy the remaining months...
AND what says he to when he SPELLS players name WRONG
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 07:32:50 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2009, 06:27:44 PM »

steups! coops yuh outta timin dey.

TTFF lucky me eh jloyd, or any other T&T player mammy, because i was comin wid some serious fire an brimstone fuh dey ass
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2009, 06:31:32 PM »

Coops u are bein stupid if u send email 2 10 peeps esp on an impt matter u will check 2 c if he get d message. As 4 he mudder jlOYD WANTED D STORY CLOSE i GUESS U WOULD HAVE RATHER WE NEVA KNEW WHAT HAPPENED.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline TdotTrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2009, 06:39:07 PM »

This Coop is a damn jackass. His head is stuck up the TTFF (JaCK) ass. Look how he waste no time coming to defend the incompetent regime.
Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2009, 06:46:38 PM »
So even after all this when Samuel showed up Monday at the airport how come no ticket still ? after all mistakes were cleared up, he was told he was flying on Monday but no ticket was there.

And why did LP apologise if the story wasn't true ?

Come on Shaun, that was a poor response. If David mess up, just say so and move on.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2009, 06:48:58 PM »
So even after all this when Samuel showed up Monday at the airport how come no ticket still ? after all mistakes were cleared up, he was told he was flying on Monday but no ticket was there.

And why did LP apologise if the story wasn't true ?

Come on Shaun, that was a poor response. If David mess up, just say so and move on.

L who d views express are does of L who and not of d TTFF. Admit dey wrong dey go quicker say d world flat than admit a wrong.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2009, 06:54:03 PM »
What I can't understand is why the Manager does not call these players, how much will this cost ?
These guys are pros and should not be contacted by email for arrangements for playing for their country.
Texting, email, is impersonal and to me almost disrepectfull.
As manager he should call the men and speak to them personally show them that they are wanted.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline mysoccerson

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2009, 07:02:23 PM »
Coop you are as ignorant as some of the people in Administration. To call my child a baby? First of all I told Jlloyd about the letter that I was sending. I told Jlloyd about the interview that was being done today.

He is a cool laid back guy that do not like bacchanal as you would call it.  I am the one that he called to vent on what happened.

I was the one that took it upon myself to take it further. So to call my child a baby" You are so right" He is my baby, and I will stick up and protect him and his sister until I die. Its call LOVE. And guess what Coop. Our family is bonded and thrive by that four letter word 'LOVE".So please do not try to hate nor disrespect my child,because there is plenty more pepper in my pot.

I may have left Trinidad when I was a teenager, but believe me the veins still run like a Trini.

RESPECT
Live everyday as its your last

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2009, 07:08:44 PM »
Coop you are as ignorant as some of the people in Administration. To call my child a baby? First of all I told Jlloyd about the letter that I was sending. I told Jlloyd about the interview that was being done today.

He is a cool laid back guy that do not like bacchanal as you would call it.  I am the one that he called to vent on what happened.

I was the one that took it upon myself to take it further. So to call my child a baby" You are so right" He is my baby, and I will stick up and protect him and his sister until I die. Its call LOVE. And guess what Coop. Our family is bonded and thrive by that four letter word 'LOVE".So please do not try to hate nor disrespect my child,because there is plenty more pepper in my pot.

I may have left Trinidad when I was a teenager, but believe me the veins still run like a Trini.

RESPECT

Big up mammy big up

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2009, 07:21:28 PM »
The below is a statement from National Senior Team manager David Muhammad on the matter highlighted in a story written and published on the fans forum Socawarriors.net which is a website ran by fans living in the USA.

Seems Shaun trying to say de fans wrote de letter (which we didn't) and they living in de US and in smart way they dont know what going on because they living thousands of miles away.

I say, he is trying to be sarcastic, seems like a riff between Flex and Shaun is broiling...

And David Muhammad is a dummy.

If they mess up, no big deal, just say so, everyone makes mistakes. A simple phone call is still the BEST way...

I am sure Jlloyd will call up the other five invited players and make arrangments to meet them in de airport if he had known in time.

So dis "YoursTruly" is Fuentes?

I peep dat "run by fans living in the US" talk... like dat have one f**k to do with anything.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2009, 07:24:13 PM »
The below is a statement from National Senior Team manager David Muhammad on the matter highlighted in a story written and published on the fans forum Socawarriors.net which is a website ran by fans living in the USA.

Seems Shaun trying to say de fans wrote de letter (which we didn't) and they living in de US and in smart way they dont know what going on because they living thousands of miles away.

I say, he is trying to be sarcastic, seems like a riff between Flex and Shaun is broiling...

If they mess up, no big deal, just say so, everyone makes mistakes. A simple phone call is still the BEST way...

I am sure Jlloyd will call up the other five invited players and make arrangments to meet them in de airport if he had known in time.

I peep dat "run by fans living in the US" talk... like dat have one f**k to do with anything.

nah YT is our insider from the Media.. not the TTFF Media ie Fuentes

YT gets the info first and posts it

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2009, 07:31:11 PM »

nah YT is our insider from the Media.. not the TTFF Media ie Fuentes

YT gets the info first and posts it

When I C dis release in d main stream media then I go blieve dat YT is mainstream and not TTFF media. Anyways bois and gyuls take a :applause: because is all yuh TTFF had 2 respond 2 not AB and I95. We are a sleepin giant dat need 2 wake up

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2009, 07:36:36 PM »
Look nothing wrong with emailing...the proper protocol would have been to have an open account with a travel agency..tell them that you need a ticket for so and so and have them respond to you with an e-ticket confirmation number....de manager would then have submitted  the ticket confirmation number preferably a week in advance since things do come up in the email to Samuel....

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2009, 07:40:27 PM »
Look nothing wrong with emailing...the proper protocol would have been to have an open account with a travel agency..tell them that you need a ticket for so and so and have them respond to you with an e-ticket confirmation number....de manager would then have submitted  the ticket confirmation number preferably a week in advance since things do come up in the email to Samuel....

The manager's responsibility is to 'manage'... he's in charge of communication and logistics.  ASSUMPTION should never be a part of his thought process.  You don't email, text, BB or leave voicemail and assume that the message is received without following up.  Anyone who has had so much as a cup of coffee in the business world... heck in any 'professional' environment learns this.  College interns know this... and the facking manager of the TTFF's national team (cyah call it we own) don't know this?

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2009, 07:41:07 PM »
What I can't understand is why the Manager does not call these players, how much will this cost ?
These guys are pros and should not be contacted by email for arrangements for playing for their country.
Texting, email, is impersonal and to me almost disrepectfull.
As manager he should call the men and speak to them personally show them that they are wanted.

F^%ING ENT!!!!!!

in dis day and age???
we rel motherC&%t jokey yes, and men trying to defend dese friggin imps!?!?!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2009, 07:42:22 PM »
wait nuh
is BrownSugar, Fishs and now you running for Manager of the Soccer Warriors or wha ;D

but as the saying goes
All of allya suggestions are too easy, so TTFF ent doin that :devil:
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 07:44:16 PM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2009, 07:46:22 PM »

The manager's responsibility is to 'manage'... he's in charge of communication and logistics.  ASSUMPTION should never be a part of his thought process.  You don't email, text, BB or leave voicemail and assume that the message is received without following up.  Anyone who has had so much as a cup of coffee in the business world... heck in any 'professional' environment learns this.  College interns know this... and the facking manager of the TTFF's national team (cyah call it we own) don't know this?

Has this man not been reassigned to another post yet? He cannot be allowed to continue as TTFF's national team manager as his incompetence is negatively affecting the potential performance of the team on the field! :waiting:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2009, 08:00:16 PM »
Has this man not been reassigned to another post yet? He cannot be allowed to continue as TTFF's national team manager as his incompetence is negatively affecting the potential performance of the team on the field! :waiting:

Look, I not here to call fuh anybody job... not criticising you for yuh opinion... just stating my position.  My thing is everybody makes mistakes... man up and accept responsibility instead of trying to justify de fackery wid more fackery.  Dis doh have to be the end of his career as Manager, he just needs to acknowledge what happen and pledge to himself to do better from here out.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2009, 08:04:02 PM »

Look, I not here to call fuh anybody job... not criticising you for yuh opinion... just stating my position.  My thing is everybody makes mistakes... man up and accept responsibility instead of trying to justify de fackery wid more fackery.  Dis doh have to be the end of his career as Manager, he just needs to acknowledge what happen and pledge to himself to do better from here out.

I didn't say sack him, I said reassign him to another post!
The man is ballsing up on his post much too regular and it is negatively affecting the team that we can put out on the field to REP the red, white & black!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2009, 08:06:30 PM »
I didn't say sack him, I said reassign him to another post!
The man is ballsing up on his post much too regular and it is negatively affecting the team that we can put out on the field to REP the red, white & black!

I agree he messing up... but more than affecting the team, it affecting we reputation, this is the kinda jokey business that does make dem English managers roll dey eyes whenever is one ah dem players involved with the TTFF.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2009, 08:12:22 PM »
Oh lawwd...moms ruff up Coops yes lol.... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Dis board is the best!!
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2009, 08:17:35 PM »

Yeah he s now d TTFF President
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 09:04:26 PM by weary1969 »

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2009, 08:50:28 PM »
well look thing...Coop's jump een and get ah cyber buff  ;D
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline YoursTruly

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2009, 10:01:34 PM »
Just for clarification sake, I am an active member of the TT media. I have no job with the TTFF but I simply post info on the website when I get them, so the news will reach a wider audience earlier than it does on most occasions. Stay blessed everyone!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2009, 10:04:51 PM »
Just for clarification sake, I am an active member of the TT media. I have no job with the TTFF but I simply post info on the website when I get them, so the news will reach a wider audience earlier than it does on most occasions. Stay blessed everyone!!

So I guess I will read this in the Express/Guardian or Newsday and if I contact meh peeps in d electronic media dey would have gotten it?

1]; } ?>