March 28, 2024, 07:36:48 AM

Author Topic: TTFF Advisory - Re Jlloyd Samuel's travel schedule for Costa Rica game  (Read 13176 times)

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
Re: TTFF Advisory - Re Jlloyd Samuel's travel schedule for Costa Rica game
« Reply #120 on: October 09, 2009, 01:49:30 PM »
After we exit form Egypt some ah the simpaul execs took in the Chelski vs Liver =fool game... no big deal, but they was in stretch Hummer and drinking champaign... Daryll say he daddy eh pay for de luxuries... each man pay fuh it with they own credit card.... No big deal.... but it in de back ah meh head how they did the "Ticket or Leave It" and make so much money by exploiting de people...

Ah call dat What ah thing money  :rotfl: :beermug:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 09, 2009, 01:54:03 PM »
After we exit form Egypt some ah the simpaul execs took in the Chelski vs Liver =fool game... no big deal, but they was in stretch Hummer and drinking champaign... Daryll say he daddy eh pay for de luxuries... each man pay fuh it with they own credit card.... No big deal.... but it in de back ah meh head how they did the "Ticket or Leave It" and make so much money by exploiting de people...

Ah call dat What ah thing money  :rotfl: :beermug:

De effed up part when we confront Daryll that jack pay fuh it... he say no he go show we de credit card statement... ah man reply "who yuh does get direct deposit from?"

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 09, 2009, 01:58:31 PM »

and the raping continues.

what a shame.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 09, 2009, 02:11:14 PM »

Thank you TnT  :beermug:

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 09, 2009, 02:36:04 PM »

Thank you TnT  :beermug:

Imagine that this man has the ballz to try to run for a position in Government....what a ting it go be if he ever get that type of power and access to funds ....but I can't say it will neva happen because Trini's seem to be so blind to this deceitful bastard and his Group.... it's mind blowing....What ah Frickin shame and embarrassment this man is to our Country!!!!

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 09, 2009, 03:06:57 PM »
Imagine that this man has the ballz to try to run for a position in Government....what a ting it go be if he ever get that type of power and access to funds ....but I can't say it will neva happen because Trini's seem to be so blind to this deceitful bastard and his Group.... it's mind blowing....What ah Frickin shame and embarrassment this man is to our Country!!!!

What is even more mind boggling is that he WILL get votes.  We are our own worst enemies
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 09, 2009, 03:07:04 PM »
Dis Facebook ting eh....lawd!

lol
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 09, 2009, 04:30:02 PM »
What's funny to me is,didn't all the UK based players get the same letter,how some came and Jloyd alone did not get there,something just not adding up here.

So when he eh respond d prophet could not re-sent d email. LOUDEST OF STEUPSSSSSSS
       Yes he should off because is a baby he dealing with,you eh see is his mother has to answer everything for him.

Is good to see I was right about you. Yuh is ah damn idiot and have no respect.

You on yuh agenda everyday.

Yuh think Jlloyd mother shouldn't stand up for she son. If more mothers was that protective of they kids ah bet the murder rate in T&T would be ah lot lower. Ah parent defending she son so yuh come with street thug mentality "ah boy yuh mammy come to defend yuh ha ha" so what the average person on the street respond to that by doing? Jlloyd have ah football career to protect and Jlloyd mother career is family first. How yuh could find ah problem with that ???

No wonder yuh never apologize the last time fuh making ah fool ah yuhself.  Do we ah favour keep that kinda attitude to yuhself.

Not cool. Not cool atal

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 09, 2009, 04:35:19 PM »

What is even more mind boggling is that he WILL get votes.  We are our own worst enemies

He get votes in a UNC safe seat u hear d story bout d crapaud well chag west literally got a crapaud
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 09, 2009, 08:29:21 PM »
Dinho, thanks for your input. I Appreciate it wholeheartedly.

Firstly: I do not think its anyone's business if I decided to vent my grievances on the negative things that I see going on.

Secondly: I do not have to hide behind close doors if I have to voice my opinion

Thirdly: Who are you to tell me to keep out of my child's business and let him fight his battles himself?  Battles? I never new that Jlloyd was fighting a battle. Last time I checked, I was the one that was appalled by the treatment.

Fourthly: I know that he is a big man, so no need to remind me. Does that mean that whatever age your kids are and you see that someone is about to hang them to cover their backs, you are going to wait till it happen? I THINK NOT!!

Last and not least: Here is what I see that would have happen.. Jlloyd never turn up for the game because of a right groin strain. This forum would have taken him to the cleaners, and judge him differently.

Do do I regret all this. No.. And all this crap that it might meet English newspaper, then GREAT

And the comment about his friends will laugh at him....Please do me a favor and get with the programme. This is not kinder garden..

People will say what they want and when they want it. Its the way of bloody life!!

YOU HAVE A BLESSED DAY

Well said Moms :applause: :applause:
this is a fan website and if Teams are on here to discredit players (as you mentioned that some would think that JLS was shirking his responsibilities)...well they are dumb no armen...and those affected should get up, stand up.....again....well done

and in closing, moms, you just have to learn to IGNORE some posters on here
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 08:48:14 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>