April 18, 2024, 05:36:42 PM

Author Topic: Views on T&T v CRC Game (10-Oct-09).  (Read 9752 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Views on T&T v CRC Game (10-Oct-09).
« on: October 11, 2009, 07:30:49 AM »
T&T v CRC Player Rating.
By: Inshan Flex Mohammed.

Marvin Phillip - 9 - Definitely T&T's man of the match, made a few mistakes especially with Costa Rica second goal in the 50th minute by Walter Centeno when Phillip was hesitant in goal and should have ran out earlier to claim Saborio's cross which was the turning point of the game as Costa Rica's confidence grew. Made a brilliant save to deny Azofeifa from the penalty spot.

Jake Thomson - 8 - Made one mistake all night and that was in the 87th minute and he was rightfully yellow carded for it when he committed a foul during an attacking run up front. Thomson made an impressive debut for T&T and by far T&T's best out of the back four. Not to mention he is confident on the ball and technically equipped. Though two goals was scored on his side one can't blame the player as he was trying to make things happen up front and in his defense this was probably the first time he has ever played a right back role. A good find though (Thank you Stern John). A good cap (Thank you Russell Latapy). Lets hope he stay's committed after that 4-0 drumming... (smile).

Julius James - 6 - Had a decent game on his World Cup debut- nothing spectacular and certainly did not deserved the red card awarded to him in the 65th minute. Made a few indecisive tackles at times but made up for it. T&T's second best of the back four.

Radanfah Abu Bakr - 3 - Beat for pace every single time and made some bad passes to his fellow teammates. Was the worst of the back four. How could one have a player with his pace play so high in defense at one point and to make matters worst he does not know how to work the off-side trap effectively.

Kern Cupid - 5 - Had some good runs going forward, worked very hard but his final pass had let him down. Jlloyd Samuel didn't make the trip and no left back or left footed replacement was made. Akeems Adams and Uriah Bentick are fresh from the under 20 World Cup but yet Latapy decided on not calling either of them. Oh' attacking under 17 standout Shahdon Winchester was called up as Samuel replacement maybe Latapy thought Costa Rica was already eliminated.

Carlos Edwards - 6 - We need Edwards to focus on his game because he is our best attacking option. Giving him the captain's arm-band might not have been a good idea. Edwards also needs to stay away from taking any free kicks especially if Keon Daniel and Trent Noel is on the field.

Trent Noel - 4 - Broke up plays but had no impact on the game what so ever. Being our main play-maker in central midfield and not taking control of the game was really depressing.

Devon Jorsling - N/A - Came on as a substitute and didn't do much. Brought nothing to change the game. Not the type of player you bring on if you want to score goals, his mobility is poor. Might do better as a starter. Having Jones and Jorsling on the field at the same time was not a good idea as both play a hold up striking role. Maybe Hughton Hector would have been a better option.

Clyde Leon - 4 - Hard worker but, technically lacking. His passing and decision making lets him down. His pace is horrible. Both Leon and Noel transition play from defense to attack was dull and lacked pace giving Costa Rica enough time to recover.

Keon Daniel - 7 - This is the Keon I like to see. Give him the number 10 jersey and make him our official play maker in central midfield. Made some passes that probably brought many smiles to Latapy's face.

Hayden Tinto - N/A - Dazzling player and brought some energy into the team but not effectively. Hesitant in taking shots on goal and making timely passes, ran into trouble and then makes a decision to pass the ball under pressure. He also gets bumped of the ball way to easily.

Kerry Baptiste - 5 - Had a nice shot cleared off the goal line by a Costa Rican defender in the first half. And made some decent runs in the first half but had a quiet game for most parts.

Dennis Lawrence - N/A - Almost scored an own goal. For an experience man Lawrence didn't solidified T&T's defense when he came on.

Kenwyne Jones - 7 - Worked hard and deserves a round of applause for his effort.

Russell Latapy - 5 - Not to impress. The team is definitely playing a better brand than Maturana's one but still they are not doing the simple things. Like every game T&T plays, they start off very well and after thirty minutes they transform into a different team. They become their own worst enemies. Plays break down, players lose focus, no fluid passing and they cannot find a space to receive a pass from their teammates- so keeping procession for a mere two minutes seems impossible.

Lacking

Too much gaps in T&T defense, their transition play is very poor, no organization in defense and players are still standing around waiting for a return pass. Maybe Latapy needs a better assistant coach along with Yorke to assist him off course. Someone specialized in defense.

T&T is lacking the simple fundamental things, trapping, passing, working off the ball and shooting. Imagine newcomer Jake Thomson was our best player on the night "Technically" as he did the simple things, trap, pass, run for a return ball and covered his teammate.

Back to basics

I think our players needs to be in a more professional environment. They are not short on talent but mentally they fall off the game way to easily. We also need do go back to the basics and work our way up again. We have to make a step back before we can move forward.

Rebuilding process

With Mexico securing a spot in South Africa already and the game against the "El Tri" will have no significances what so ever expect to see a future Mexican team. Come on Latapy, time to unleash players like Leston Paul, Akeem Adams, Uriah Bentick, Juma Clarence, Robert Priums and Khaleem Hyland and let the rebuilding process begin.

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain and despite ticket price being somewhere from $200 - $500 at least make the game interesting and give the patrons their monies worth come Wednesday.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 10:49:35 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
Re: Views on T&T v CRC Game (10-Oct-09).
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 09:33:46 AM »
Nice analysis

:beermug:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 09:59:37 AM »
Very good analysis...James like I always said is not spectacular but his speed makes him an asset but his composure and concentration is truly lacking...Bakr had a really bad game and his pace is lacking but still can develop if he gets his positioning right...I want to see Primus in the next game next to Lawrence for now ...and Juma up front with Jones...Hyland should be called in and it should be Hyland and Daniel in the Middle with Tinto on the left

Offline iceberg

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 10:01:31 AM »
One big observation from last night, Abu Bakr shouldn't be no Last man. He slow as molasses and doesn't read the game well. And Costa Rica was taking advantage of his slowness with balls over the top. I would have rather Julius James be the last man last nite as he much faster than Bakr.  Radanfah wasn't playing the offside trap well at all.

Carlos Edwards had a horrible game, don't know why he insist on taking all freekicks just cause he is captain plus I find he wasn't playing the simple football man.  Was trying to do too much.

Kudos to Marvin Phillips (barring he made a couple mistakes) but he pull off some decent saves.  The scoreline could have easily been 8-0.

We lacking a creative midfielder badly, Trent Noel or Leon wasn't showing for that ball in the middle.  Nothing was going on dey.  Dem two together in that middle makes NO sense.  Why didn't Latas take off Leon for Hughthon Hector (put him on the left wing) and slide Keon Daniel in the middle or something, shit we done losing man, give dem fellas ah burn.  Latas does take too long to make subs IMHO.

Jake Thomson is quality and I really hope he is part of our long term plans (if there are any from the TTFF).  But you can tell he is a winger thru and thru.

For the last game against Mexico on Wednesday I want to see Latas bleed all dem U20 yutes.  Mexico basically qualify already for the WC, dey aint have nothing to play for and dey also was to look at new players.  Why not through we yutes into the fire man atleast they have fight and heart.  Plus dey need the caps.  See what they could do.  Don't want to see man like Lawrence in my line up ever again.  Like Jigga say "On to the next one".  Next game I want to see this Line up:

Glenroy Samuel

Jake Thompson     Robert Primus      Cupid
                                    Abu Bakr  
Carlos          Leston Paul                 Hughton Hector
                              Keon Daniel

Juma Clarence
                                          Kenwyne
If your heart is not in the game then your not a true footballer!!!

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 10:04:47 AM »
We should not lose to anybody in CONCACAF by such a margin,4-0 is just too much.That is a hammering,sad but true.Latapy and co. better start to show some improvement and should start by winning the Caribbean championships,there should be no excuses if he fails and he should be sacked if he doesn't.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2009, 10:08:16 AM »
Jake made more than one mistake all night. I like his potential too, but let's not get carried away.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2009, 10:11:58 AM »
Good Stuff Flex...

Hopefully Abu can bounce back vs Mexico and can improve alot by 2012

My side vs Mexico

----------------------Phillips--

--Carlos---------Abu/Lawrence-------Primus-------Cupid

--Jake----------Noel-------------Paul-----------Tinto/Hector

-----------------------------Daniel
---------------------KJ

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2009, 10:12:39 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ovIBD0HmSro" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ovIBD0HmSro</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2009, 11:17:22 AM »
I realise when allyuh dissing ah man allyuh does disss him to a dog and when praising ...overdo it.... Thompson did well but for men to give him an eight when most of the goals came down his side kinda defeats the purpose of the term good defensive effort he made some ok runs offensively but he never came to terms with his defensive duties ... lets get real....Bakr shouldn't be the last man because he is too slow but the truth is he was our hardest working defender the other defenders left him isolated by ball watching and being out of position when they should be covering him and the play....allyuh even watching this game?....our two centre mids did absolutely NOTHING what a waste of time and money .... I think we should try Tinto as a forward give him a free role to make things happen behind kenwyn .... we were always a step behind Costa Rica it was so blatant slower to the balls casual on our plays.... I mean if this is the effort we gonna give why the f**k do we even show up for these games.... Pathetic display ...I'm getting fedup ...ps making Carlos the captain gives him uneccessary pressure which takes away from his game

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2009, 12:10:45 PM »
Ngozi,you are so bloody right and the one word you said summed up our game,..."PATHETIC",HOPELESSLY UNSUCCESSFULL,Longman's English dictionary say so.Ever since our first match against ES we have steadily deteriorated and are now at the bottom of the pit.Giving people points for this shit should never be advertised on this MB.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2009, 12:21:23 PM »
Apart from El Salvador..we just cannot contend with those other teams in d Hex right now...and it shows....Donkey can't run Horse race.....
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2009, 12:51:02 PM »
Excellent analysis Flex !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2009, 01:41:42 PM »
Apart from El Salvador..we just cannot contend with those other teams in d Hex right now...and it shows....Donkey can't run Horse race.....
Donkey could run horse race but they could never win,they would always come last.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2009, 08:11:52 PM »
Excellent analysis Flex !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COSIGNNNNNNNNN
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2009, 08:31:24 PM »
One big observation from last night, Abu Bakr shouldn't be no Last man. He slow as molasses and doesn't read the game well. And Costa Rica was taking advantage of his slowness with balls over the top. I would have rather Julius James be the last man last nite as he much faster than Bakr.  Radanfah wasn't playing the offside trap well at all.

Carlos Edwards had a horrible game, don't know why he insist on taking all freekicks just cause he is captain plus I find he wasn't playing the simple football man.  Was trying to do too much.

Kudos to Marvin Phillips (barring he made a couple mistakes) but he pull off some decent saves.  The scoreline could have easily been 8-0.

We lacking a creative midfielder badly, Trent Noel or Leon wasn't showing for that ball in the middle.  Nothing was going on dey.  Dem two together in that middle makes NO sense.  Why didn't Latas take off Leon for Hughthon Hector (put him on the left wing) and slide Keon Daniel in the middle or something, shit we done losing man, give dem fellas ah burn.  Latas does take too long to make subs IMHO.

Jake Thomson is quality and I really hope he is part of our long term plans (if there are any from the TTFF).  But you can tell he is a winger thru and thru.

For the last game against Mexico on Wednesday I want to see Latas bleed all dem U20 yutes.  Mexico basically qualify already for the WC, dey aint have nothing to play for and dey also was to look at new players.  Why not through we yutes into the fire man atleast they have fight and heart.  Plus dey need the caps.  See what they could do.  Don't want to see man like Lawrence in my line up ever again.  Like Jigga say "On to the next one".  Next game I want to see this Line up:

Glenroy Samuel

Jake Thompson     Robert Primus      Cupid
                                    Abu Bakr  
Carlos          Leston Paul                 Hughton Hector
                              Keon Daniel

Juma Clarence
                                          Kenwyne
That iz some good hard weed yuh just draw on dey sar, geh meh ah smoke nah? :devil:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2009, 08:46:08 PM »
that was Tinto with the gold hair all this time?

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2009, 06:15:11 AM »
I cant agree more with your analysis Flex.

Russell Latapy is a joke.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2009, 06:35:52 AM »
I agree with you for the most part Flex.But I would give Abu a slightly higher mark and the other defenders lower.. Abu still have a lot to learn, but his other defenders left him out to dry....I think it wa the 3 goal, he wa trying to cover his man, and when the cross came in, the scorer was free as a bird...This happened over and over...Nice going though Flex.

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2009, 06:54:50 AM »
I agree with you for the most part Flex.But I would give Abu a slightly higher mark and the other defenders lower.. Abu still have a lot to learn, but his other defenders left him out to dry....I think it wa the 3 goal, he wa trying to cover his man, and when the cross came in, the scorer was free as a bird...This happened over and over...Nice going though Flex.

The other defenders were doing all that they can. They can't do their job and his too. Our defensive woes start from higher up field. Our forwards and midfielders have no defensive presence at all and the back 4 is constantly exposed too early leaving them scrambling to defend. To blame our right back or even Abu Bakr for the goals alone is a bit harsh. That being said I agree with Abu Bakr's rating. Either the 3rd of 4th goal was glaring in him not even reacting while the ball is coming his way. In the end it goes past him and he loses the foot race for the ball and the player goes on to score.

If the team attitude to defending doesn't change, especially for away games, we'll continue to concede a lot of goals.

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2009, 06:57:45 AM »
Good Stuff Flex...

Hopefully Abu can bounce back vs Mexico and can improve alot by 2012

My side vs Mexico

----------------------Phillips--

--Carlos---------Abu/Lawrence-------Primus-------Cupid

--Jake----------Noel-------------Paul-----------Tinto/Hector

-----------------------------Daniel
---------------------KJ

I like that side....If we had Samuel in the Left  back position  and Birchall in for Noel...that is a side that I would like to see play
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 07:01:42 AM by noize »

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2009, 07:14:52 AM »
Top stuff Flex.

Russell Latapy should go back to Scotland or admit he needs a better assistant coach. I fed up hear Latapy's lame excuses. Rebuilding my ass, Mexico will be rebuilding to lets see two rebuilding teams in action Wednesday.

Trent Noel is 34, Lawrence is 35, Edwards is 30 and by our next set of qualifiers Theobald, Leon, Baptiste, Spann, Scotland and Stern go be in they 30's. Latapy building a time bomb.

I personally fell Abu Bakr should not be on T&T's team. I hate slow players.

Tinto scored a lovely goal in Mexico but to be honest that was the best he ever did, he is lacking something.

Daniel should really be moved into central, any fool could see this.

If anyone needs a cap call Latapy, he does cap players and then they does dissapear wether they do good or bad.

Drop Edwards and the entire T&T team and call up the under 20 squad.

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2009, 07:30:27 AM »
Jake Thomson never play right back.

Abu Bakr dont play for his club.

James just started making the first team at his club.

Cupid plays in the T&T pro league.

4 inexperience defenders Latapy start, thank God for Marvin Phillip.

Latapy is a magician for real.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2009, 07:51:54 AM »
I feel sorry for  hector peltier  guerra hyalnd and the left back at jabloteh  them guys never real get ah run... I hope he just walk
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2009, 09:01:24 AM »
Cupid + Abu Bakr = Waste of bloody time, I refuse to watch them both for 90 minutes, no thanks, switching wc teams. Which good footballing nation will keep a coach with that kind of result?. nuff said.

TNT will go nowhere and win nothing with latas as team coach. He needs to do the right thing and step down.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 09:13:21 AM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2009, 09:11:27 AM »
Only when we stop ball watching.....only when we start supporting our teamates......only when we maintain ball possession.....only when we learn Triangles and moving into space....only when we learn that the play is not over until the referee blows the the final whistle....only when we have a settled team,correct me if I am wrong,I do not think we have started the same team in to consecutive games and there are many reasons which did not allow that to happen.....We need to stop the Friendism and pick a team based on the best palyer available by position
To be considered one of the top echelons of Concacaf....you have to win and do it consistently and you must have a winning record at home.... :devil:

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2009, 09:16:32 AM »
Top stuff Flex.

Russell Latapy should go back to Scotland or admit he needs a better assistant coach. I fed up hear Latapy's lame excuses. Rebuilding my ass, Mexico will be rebuilding to lets see two rebuilding teams in action Wednesday.

Trent Noel is 34, Lawrence is 35, Edwards is 30 and by our next set of qualifiers Theobald, Leon, Baptiste, Spann, Scotland and Stern go be in they 30's. Latapy building a time bomb.

Tinto scored a lovely goal in Mexico but to be honest that was the best he ever did, he is lacking something.

He wasn't been slow, just lazy and dumb.  I have seen slow players get by in tough games been smart. Why would you allow a player like this to wear national colors?
This thread wins. Preach it!!

Latapy selection would have worked if he started the game with 10 defenders and a goalie, putting Abu Bakr, James and Cupid as forwards, besides they pace match our strikers and they ball watching like them too/slow and not fun to watch, who would pay to see these guys omg...
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 09:21:05 AM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2009, 09:24:46 AM »
Only when we stop ball watching.....only when we start supporting our teamates......only when we maintain ball possession.....only when we learn Triangles and moving into space....only when we learn that the play is not over until the referee blows the the final whistle....only when we have a settled team,correct me if I am wrong,I do not think we have started the same team in to consecutive games and there are many reasons which did not allow that to happen.....We need to stop the Friendism and pick a team based on the best palyer available by position
To be considered one of the top echelons of Concacaf....you have to win and do it consistently and you must have a winning record at home.... :devil:

Well saying that and considering how Mexico has already qualified and have nothing to play for, I'm demanding nothing less than a winning performance out of Latas and his team on Wednesday if he wants my continued support in him staying on as headcoach!

And please Latas no excuses bout we re-building if we lose & by a two or three goal margin as Mexico will most likely send their U-20 team to gain some much needed Hex experience for future qualification campaigns.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 09:30:22 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2009, 09:28:23 AM »
Top stuff Flex.

He wasn't been slow, just lazy and dumb.  I have seen slow players get by in tough games been smart. Why would you allow a player like this to wear national colors?
This thread wins. Preach it!!

Latapy selection would have worked if he started the game with 10 defenders and a goalie, putting Abu Bakr, James and Cupid as forwards, besides they pace match our strikers and they ball watching like them too/slow and not fun to watch, who would pay to see these guys omg...

bakar was a cali player that why he dey I hope he improves in england

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2009, 10:49:06 AM »
I realise when allyuh dissing ah man allyuh does disss him to a dog and when praising ...overdo it.... Thompson did well but for men to give him an eight when most of the goals came down his side kinda defeats the purpose of the term good defensive effort he made some ok runs offensively but he never came to terms with his defensive duties ... lets get real....Bakr shouldn't be the last man because he is too slow but the truth is he was our hardest working defender the other defenders left him isolated by ball watching and being out of position when they should be covering him and the play....allyuh even watching this game?....our two centre mids did absolutely NOTHING what a waste of time and money .... I think we should try Tinto as a forward give him a free role to make things happen behind kenwyn .... we were always a step behind Costa Rica it was so blatant slower to the balls casual on our plays.... I mean if this is the effort we gonna give why the f**k do we even show up for these games.... Pathetic display ...I'm getting fedup ...ps making Carlos the captain gives him uneccessary pressure which takes away from his game

:applause: :applause: :applause:

I could see you does watch the game objectively and with an eye for the technical aspects of the game, and not just as entertainment and support for the team.

To me Trent was one of the laziest players on the field for the past couple games.  I saw players go past Trent at the half line and he never even bothers to get back and defend. Keon Daniel not far behind either.  Any defence with them kinda midfielders in front of them bound to get a bad rap.

Bakr not much slower than most central defenders his size in the game today.  We were saying the same thing about Dog and Lawrence in 06, the difference was Beenie had men playing they role perfectly.  How many goals did we concede in the build up and even in WC06 ?  Nothing compared to this time around.  It would be interesting for someone to pull the scorelines in the games in which Yorke and Birchall played together, compared to the others.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2009, 11:17:41 AM »
We need a Experience coach . End of story and the start of a new era. My guess is Latapy and Yorke will return to where they come from and Vranes/corneal will take over until the results of the next two years and then a big name coach will appear.

1]; } ?>