April 19, 2024, 06:38:20 AM

Author Topic: What would it take for jack to leave ?  (Read 1957 times)

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
What would it take for jack to leave ?
« on: October 11, 2009, 09:07:04 AM »
I was wondering if instead of fighting Jack Warner to leave we could find out what it would take for him to leave ? ...Maybe he has done all he could and wants to bow out ?

maybe we could also assure him ...of de FIFA wuk

- that simpaul travel agency would still get all de flight and travel football contracts

that de coalpot or whatever he call he restaurant now would get to keep all de football food contracts

that de hotel in St augustine will remain de host hotel for all international football tournaments ..men and women

that Joe Public will win de Pro league and win back some ah he money ..

that we will give him all de money he say he spend in TTFF business ...even though he might not be able to produce any bills

that he will continue to be paid as adviser to de ttff ...he could say how much we owe him each year .. or get de equivalent in favours ..

that he will receive de trinity cross and even de nobel prize ..

all yuh tink dese tings could convince him to leave ? ..or ah leaving something out ?

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: What would it take for jack to leave ?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 09:16:31 AM »
10 million dollars cash . 

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 11:30:16 AM »
alyuh fellas is a bunch of dumb asses. jack guh f**kin leave and who di f**k guh tek ova. I gurantee if jack was riding manning dick like allyuh fellas in here allyuh will have been praising the man. Jack is de f**ki boss! Jack eh kicking no ball is d bunch of no talent pussies we have playing on the national squad. Fire all of dem f**kerz and go wid tobago United I say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dem muddaf**kerz yesterday deserve to get all a dem head buss. how de f**k yu goh go represent trinidad and play like dat eh? dem fellas f**kin wutless and aint deserved to wear the national colours. dey all should be sitting innah rum shop round de corner.
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 12:28:41 PM »
alyuh fellas is a bunch of dumb asses. jack guh f**kin leave and who di f**k guh tek ova. I gurantee if jack was riding manning dick like allyuh fellas in here allyuh will have been praising the man. Jack is de f**ki boss! Jack eh kicking no ball is d bunch of no talent pussies we have playing on the national squad. Fire all of dem f**kerz and go wid tobago United I say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dem muddaf**kerz yesterday deserve to get all a dem head buss. how de f**k yu goh go represent trinidad and play like dat eh? dem fellas f**kin wutless and aint deserved to wear the national colours. dey all should be sitting innah rum shop round de corner.
war

Hi Jack ..How are you today ?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 08:13:09 PM »
war

:rotfl:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2009, 08:48:58 PM »
war

Colaugh!  :rotfl:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2009, 09:16:29 PM »
war

Iz a franchise. I get a co-congratulation for meh bday.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2009, 09:56:21 PM »
war

Iz a franchise. I get a co-congratulation for meh bday.

Oh its yuh birthday?

Happy Birthday to you Weary1969 & many happy returns!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2009, 10:00:43 PM »
she meant ON her BDAY....not today :devil:

Jack ent goin no where
would any of allya turn allya backs on the kinda money jack does pull in for himself AND FIFA
he goin and DED first
buh then its a FAMILY business ::)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 10:03:33 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2009, 10:08:56 PM »
she meant ON her BDAY....not today :devil:

Jack ent goin no where
would any of allya turn allya backs on the kinda money jack does pull in for himself AND FIFA
he goin and DED first
buh then its a FAMILY business ::)

Stay wit FIFA will he position 2 he chirren just stay out of TTFF. When he disband d professional league he taught it would have died d Pro League was born. He had 2 put he tail between he leg and JP join d league so all who feel d TTFF cyah run witout leh we try nah.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2009, 02:11:51 AM »
war

Yuh talking big ole stinkin COCK meh byoi!!! how could you be so out of it??!! jack warner iz ah jumbie! ah big stink cancerous tumor sucking the life out of T&T football! you talking nuff cock meh byoi! jack warner and oliver camps have tuh leave for our football to prosper! GOT IT!!!!!!!!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

1]; } ?>