March 28, 2024, 12:31:07 PM

Author Topic: Who are the Best Local coaches who are Trinbagonians?  (Read 3094 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Who are the Best Local coaches who are Trinbagonians?
« on: October 13, 2009, 10:32:58 PM »
I always hear about steadman and gally is still rated high amongst alot of people, as for fenwick, fevrier and vranes they are not trinis by birth...

Please dont mention mccomie, corneal or la forest...

I only want to know who else can have the potential to get the job done? other than the names mentioned?

For ole times sake ill throw in steve hart who by far is the most successful trini coach in intl terms...Other than gally to date... but who else has the potential?

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Who are the Best Local coaches who are Trinbagonians?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 10:36:24 PM »
Put up one hand and count your fingazz

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2009, 10:39:55 PM »
Put up one hand and count your fingazz

k when ah finish that, make sure to list the number of names ah count on meh fingerz sah  ;)

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 05:56:38 AM »
The entire Strike squad players think that they can coach. Based on results and good ball- Selris Figaro College Football. Trini footballers need a dread coach who will give them a good cussin- Terry Fenwick for the next two years is the answer.

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2009, 06:11:07 AM »
I always hear about steadman and gally is still rated high amongst alot of people, as for fenwick, fevrier and vranes they are not trinis by birth...

Please dont mention mccomie, corneal or la forest...

I only want to know who else can have the potential to get the job done? other than the names mentioned?

For ole times sake ill throw in steve hart who by far is the most successful trini coach in intl terms...Other than gally to date... but who else has the potential?

Somehow I reading the title of the thread...asking about best local coaches...and then the line about getting the job done.

I getting the feeling somewhere inside there is something to do with coaching the national team...Is that it ???
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline tsingh

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2009, 11:02:42 AM »
Hayden Martin

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2009, 12:42:50 PM »
Alvin Henderson

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2009, 12:57:31 PM »
Eh TI, we don't want another local jacka$$ near we team again!!!! the only local interference should come from the clueless federation we stuck wid, @ least for now. but none ah dem boy who feel they know football! they all proved to me they clueless.

bertille , gally, latas , corneal you name them, no mo! all they do iz hurt the team by picking fellas they like, it's all about them and not the team. just look @ what gally did in 89. one of our best scorers and creative players  marlon morris was replaced with yorke , and ah man who was hot and scoring goal, even scored in the previous game was benched for latas, hudson charles. two rookies started that game, when our two biggest goal threats were excused, one on the bench(charles) and one was not selected (marlon morris).

bertille did the same arssness when he was blanking men wid dreadlocks from the team, these local fellas is big jokers, bring in ah WHITE WHITE WHITE MAN from in the middle of europe and fork away wid these local fellas yes!!!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2009, 01:08:54 PM »
Eh TI, we don't want another local jacka$$ near we team again!!!! the only local interference should come from the clueless federation we stuck wid, @ least for now. but none ah dem boy who feel they know football! they all proved to me they clueless.

bertille , gally, latas , corneal you name them, no mo! all they do iz hurt the team by picking fellas they like, it's all about them and not the team. just look @ what gally did in 89. one of our best scorers and creative players  marlon morris was replaced with yorke , and ah man who was hot and scoring goal, even scored in the previous game was benched for latas, hudson charles. two rookies started that game, when our two biggest goal threats were excused, one on the bench(charles) and one was not selected (marlon morris).

bertille did the same arssness when he was blanking men wid dreadlocks from the team, these local fellas is big jokers, bring in ah WHITE WHITE WHITE MAN from in the middle of europe and fork away wid these local fellas yes!!!!

so far breds i got alvin henderson, hayden martin and selris figaro, so my next question, in your guys opinion why do you think these guys are good?

and for the record fam, i said from over 7-8 years ago to bring a dutch coach and we did and qualified for the wc, i then stated a german would be a better option as well, still waiting, an asst coach can be trini to be groomed..

no corneal but the names that qualify, no curry favour, steve hart is also up there on my list as well... its time to change the guard
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 01:14:18 PM by Controversial »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2009, 01:32:19 PM »

so far breds i got alvin henderson, hayden martin and selris figaro, so my next question, in your guys opinion why do you think these guys are good?

and for the record fam, i said from over 7-8 years ago to bring a dutch coach and we did and qualified for the wc, i then stated a german would be a better option as well, still waiting, an asst coach can be trini to be groomed..

no corneal but the names that qualify, no curry favour, steve hart is also up there on my list as well... its time to change the guard
Breds, any local would be an agents for the TTFF, and that would only sour things wid the new coach! we doh want no mo locals around we football! again! dem fellas does influence the coach on who tuh look @ , and if they doh like you they would not mention you to the new coach, instead they will recomend their friends, all the boy who was there before did that, including latapy, when spann and bleeder just miraculously return to the team as soon when latas showed up.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2009, 01:36:18 PM »
We had a German before...Joghem Figge. (sp)

He had Dwarika and dem...didnt last too long I think is Vranes self replace him.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Yogi

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2009, 05:23:49 PM »
Figge quit in 1995 after the TTFF rescinded disciplinary action on Anton Cornmeal, Dwarika and another fella for breaking curfew during a tour of Argentina. He said he could not work under such conditions. Vranes apparently could, and well we all remember the disaster that was World Cup Qualification for 1998 (booted out in the semis).

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2009, 05:43:36 PM »
now hearing bout the dude who win South zone title this yr.
seems like a young upcoming coach.
won it with Naps. then now with Pres.

but as much as i aint like McComie the person..
seems like he know how to put a team together...

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2009, 06:03:34 PM »

He has also won in the Youth Pro League with W-Connection
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2009, 08:00:15 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

JC why yuh tell we how yuh really feel bout local coaches jed????
I hear yuh though, NOBODY cyah come round me and talk bout local coach for we team, dem fellahs eh ready yet, and yes i dey wid wid yuh, the WHITER de better!!!! or Rijkard (however yuh spell it)
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2009, 08:02:49 PM »

but as much as i aint like McComie the person..
seems like he know how to put a team together...

McComie eh... wha was de joke ah couple years ago wid he, how he team was short (or some kinda ting) and he play in ah game and was doing stepover and ting? Yup sign him up!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2009, 08:44:10 PM »
Listen ye; listen ye; It is all about money. Jackl not putting out for the next two years. So- Vranes/ cornmeal will take us to the digecel and then when the W/c campaign begins . Jack will harass the Minister of Sports- whoever thaT IS AT THE TIME TO PAY FOR A BIG NAME COACH. The old order with Camps and Lincoln will prevail and the Maple mafia- Alvin- Professor Bartholomew- and the middle class black aristocracy will continue to dominate T&T football. Check it out- Alvin has passed the baton to his son and jack to his son.
 Now if that is not MAFIA behaviour , tell me what is-. In the mean while T&T football is not well served.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2009, 09:45:46 PM »
None...we should blacklist local coaches

Only English speaking Europeans

Latas talking about under Leo we didnt play with the essence of T&T Football... yea? where that get us

Leo style got us to a world cup.... f**k local coaches

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2009, 11:39:47 PM »
None...we should blacklist local coaches

Only English speaking Europeans

Latas talking about under Leo we didnt play with the essence of T&T Football... yea? where that get us

Leo style got us to a world cup.... f**k local coaches

Essence da is 4 cake/sweet bread/mauby/ and a good bathroom read.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2009, 11:50:32 PM »
Mc Comie... ah serious
Anton...ah very serious
Angus Eve... you will see
Shabazz..yes
Stephen  Hart.... football man
Sean Copper... going well.. and not because he win some south titles...watch this space
Bertille... we never gave him his respect
La Foucade...when tnt finally get an acamdemy...then thats your directo
Leonson Lewis...being very patient and not rushing no "wuk"...watch this space
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2009, 04:26:31 AM »
Even doh you say that Fervier not Trinbagonian by birth I would still include him and make it a tossup between Shabbaz and Fervier.

Offline troy piloy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2009, 05:58:31 AM »
La Foucade is the best hands down

Troy 8)
Senior Advisor to AWATT's Intelligence Unit

1]; } ?>