April 26, 2024, 12:17:18 AM

Author Topic: Free DIRECTV for young Soca Warriors.  (Read 1092 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Free DIRECTV for young Soca Warriors.
« on: October 14, 2009, 04:12:01 AM »
Free DIRECTV for young Soca Warriors.
T&T Newsday Reports.

DIRECTV have offered the Trinidad and Tobago Under-20 football team free installation of the DIRECTV Plus DVR as part of their Got Sport! campaign.

Members of the national under-20 team will receive the DIRECTOTAL Basic package for one room until December 31 with a local antenna being provided at no additional cost.

Thus far the promotion has received a positive response from the national under-20 team and their families. The DIRECTV Plus DVR can record up to 100 hours of programming.

Also DIRECTV presented Adesh Munilal with his DVR set after winning the Text to Win promotion. He will receive DIRECTV’s DVR Service free for one year. Participants were asked to guess the total number of goals Trinidad and Tobago would score in the first round of the FIFA Under-20 World Cup.

DIRECTV is currently bringing exclusive coverage of the FIFA Under-20 World Cup in Egypt on sport channels 610 with another channel 111 being made available for increased coverage of the prestigious youth tournament. The FIFA Under-17 World Cup to be played in Nigeria will also be available to DIRECTV viewers on channel 610.

Coverage for the FIFA 2010 World Cup in South Africa have been enhanced by DIRECTV with all matches being offered exclusively in High Definition on channel 1004. DIRECTV have also entered into a sublicensing agreement with CCN TV6 to broadcast matches in standard definition on channel 610.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 05:20:30 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
Re: Free DIRECTV for young Soca Warriors.
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 05:46:20 AM »
I hope dey do get catch with this. Fine prints brothers fine prints. It is what you don't see that concerns me. They do not speak about service fees for the warriors.

Free installation and a DVR is comon practice. I would refuse this offer if I do not have the finance to pay the service fees. remember for the equipment there are also rental fees.

Leave this one alone warriors, leave it alone.
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 02:09:57 PM »
wow......that was so kind of them.....3 whole months

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 04:04:20 PM »
I thought it was until 2014!!!!!!!

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2009, 04:38:02 PM »
I hope dey do get catch with this. Fine prints brothers fine prints. It is what you don't see that concerns me. They do not speak about service fees for the warriors.

Free installation and a DVR is comon practice. I would refuse this offer if I do not have the finance to pay the service fees. remember for the equipment there are also rental fees.

Leave this one alone warriors, leave it alone.

Ent jed!!!!
ent is always something wid we football jed?
so why dey couldn't give dem youth the same deal Adesh Munilal get and give dem for de whole year?
ah really hope dem youth family dem have de sense to leave dis alone, unless dat is, dat dey could afford it come January 2010.
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

1]; } ?>