April 19, 2024, 01:36:00 PM

Author Topic: Fighting Warriors settle for 2-2 draw with Mexico.  (Read 12636 times)

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
Re: Fighting Warriors settle for 2-2 draw with Mexico.
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2009, 09:20:09 AM »
Well yuh get yuh wish. He announced his retirement from international football last night.

Any press release on this as yet?

No official press release, but de info is contained in Fuentes' match report:
Lawrence, later announced his retirement from international football, thanking his teammates and staff members in the dressing room for a memorable journey wearing in the red, white and black.

I happy fuh Lawrence he riding out in ah good time we draw with Mex on a good night. :) Go out on ah high paps! Making room for fresh legs in the defence, old folks have to ride out.
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Lifeisgood

• Jr. Warrior
  • Lively Up Yourself!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2009, 09:37:21 AM »
and it had more mexicans there than trinis.

they heading south of the border.

i run into some working in central.

more pix here - http://www.terra.com.mx/galeria.aspx?galeriaId=20815

Ay thanks fella ..lose mih focus fuh a second dey yes!

8)
Never be afraid ....
To turn over your uncertain Future
..to our certain God.

Love one another.  Life is not a dress rehearsal.

Offline Lifeisgood

• Jr. Warrior
  • Lively Up Yourself!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2009, 09:41:48 AM »
and it had more mexicans there than trinis.

they heading south of the border.

i run into some working in central.

more pix here - http://www.terra.com.mx/galeria.aspx?galeriaId=20815

Ay thanks fella ..lose mih focus fuh a second dey yes!

8)

...and oh yeah, by the way ....

A Beer is a Carib!!!

:beermug: :beermug:
Never be afraid ....
To turn over your uncertain Future
..to our certain God.

Love one another.  Life is not a dress rehearsal.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2009, 09:47:14 AM »
Couple of things about this game. This was a performance that was long overdue and quite too late. It wasn't world class but it resemble something like the way the beautiful game is supposed to be played.

After seeing that performance last night I have a few comments to make about some of the players that I thought stood out.

Optimus Prime - Rock solid in the central defense. Needs more experience at the international level and he will be a world class player barring injury and the unforeseen of course. I thought he read the game beautifully and didn't stray to far from his central defensive duties except for that one lapse in moment that allowed Mexico to score their first goal. Solid tackler.

Jake Thompson - Solid game last night as well except for a few lapses here and there. Needs more exposure and experience at the international level as a defensive midfielder and he will excel at both the right back and midfield positions. Nice speed but needs to learn how to cross the ball and excute the long pass ala David Beckham.

Kern Cupid - Solid game at the left back spot. Was not afraid to go up field when he was called on to do so. He showed his take-away ability and speed which is necessary for a wing back. Liked his game except for that one back pass in the second half he made to one of the Mexican players instead. He is a keeper at left back. Needs some more international exposure and experience to develop his confidence, ability to read the game and skills on the ball and he will grow into one of the best left backs in the country.

Carlos Edwards - Played a captain's game last night. I think he found his new position. Roving midfielder. He was excellent last night except for that one play that put him in the top 10 of international football's bloopers and blunders. That was his only blemish but all game long he made dangerous runs that had the Mexican defense on their heels and the Mexican midfielders eager to shut him down. If he stays fit and continues to learn the game he will be the team's best player and captain until he retires from international football.

Hughton Hector - His first touch led to a goal. This is a player that looked like he lacked a little confidence last night even though the team had nothing to lose. His confidence and deft touch on the ball can only grow with more international friendlies under his belt. Hector can be the playmaker that the team lacks together with Carlos. As a pair they can be dangerous ala Andres Iniesta and Xavi Hernandez.

Kerry Baptiste - Proved last night that he is a dangerous player up front. Liked his running off the ball. Would like to see him play as a forward/playmaker to help his partner up front. Needs more international exposure and experience and his game will continue to grow. He and Cornell Glenn up front could cause a lot of teams problems in the region. Looking forward to seeing them as a pair on the same field.

Marvin Phillips - Solid goalkeeping performance once again. Very agile in goal and a solid reader of the game. Needs more international exposure and experience and his game will continue to grow as well. He looks like he wants to be  the team's No.1 goalkeeper.

All in all it was a good performance that left me wondering why didn't this team perform to their abilities in the other games when it really mattered the most and why didn't Latapy put Juma and Leston Paul in the game. It was a perfect opportunity for them to get some more experience but this time against a senior Mexican team bound for the 2010 World Cup.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2009, 10:22:14 AM »
All in all it was a good performance that left me wondering why didn't this team perform to their abilities in the other games when it really mattered the most and why didn't Latapy put Juma and Leston Paul in the game. It was a perfect opportunity for them to get some more experience but this time against a senior Mexican team bound for the 2010 World Cup.

So dem must jes come een jes so and play while man like Theobald who ride bench fuh most a de campaign should continue to pick splinter out dey ass? 

Only 14 could play in any one game sah.  Nice to see men who soldier wit de team & in de pro league througout de campaign like Jorsling, Baptiste, & Theobald at least get a lil sweat.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2009, 10:25:01 AM »
Couple of things about this game. This was a performance that was long overdue and quite too late. It wasn't world class but it resemble something like the way the beautiful game is supposed to be played.

After seeing that performance last night I have a few comments to make about some of the players that I thought stood out.

Optimus Prime - Rock solid in the central defense. Needs more experience at the international level and he will be a world class player barring injury and the unforeseen of course. I thought he read the game beautifully and didn't stray to far from his central defensive duties except for that one lapse in moment that allowed Mexico to score their first goal. Solid tackler.

Jake Thompson - Solid game last night as well except for a few lapses here and there. Needs more exposure and experience at the international level as a defensive midfielder and he will excel at both the right back and midfield positions. Nice speed but needs to learn how to cross the ball and excute the long pass ala David Beckham.

Kern Cupid - Solid game at the left back spot. Was not afraid to go up field when he was called on to do so. He showed his take-away ability and speed which is necessary for a wing back. Liked his game except for that one back pass in the second half he made to one of the Mexican players instead. He is a keeper at left back. Needs some more international exposure and experience to develop his confidence, ability to read the game and skills on the ball and he will grow into one of the best left backs in the country.

Carlos Edwards - Played a captain's game last night. I think he found his new position. Roving midfielder. He was excellent last night except for that one play that put him in the top 10 of international football's bloopers and blunders. That was his only blemish but all game long he made dangerous runs that had the Mexican defense on their heels and the Mexican midfielders eager to shut him down. If he stays fit and continues to learn the game he will be the team's best player and captain until he retires from international football.

Hughton Hector - His first touch led to a goal. This is a player that looked like he lacked a little confidence last night even though the team had nothing to lose. His confidence and deft touch on the ball can only grow with more international friendlies under his belt. Hector can be the playmaker that the team lacks together with Carlos. As a pair they can be dangerous ala Andres Iniesta and Xavi Hernandez.

Kerry Baptiste - Proved last night that he is a dangerous player up front. Liked his running off the ball. Would like to see him play as a forward/playmaker to help his partner up front. Needs more international exposure and experience and his game will continue to grow. He and Cornell Glenn up front could cause a lot of teams problems in the region. Looking forward to seeing them as a pair on the same field.

Marvin Phillips - Solid goalkeeping performance once again. Very agile in goal and a solid reader of the game. Needs more international exposure and experience and his game will continue to grow as well. He looks like he wants to be  the team's No.1 goalkeeper.

:beermug:
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2009, 11:17:29 AM »

How old is Kerry? not 33 or 34 ???

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2009, 11:30:01 AM »

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2009, 11:31:51 AM »
How old is Kerry? not 33 or 34 ???

oh alright taught he was one of the older players nice...

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2009, 11:40:17 AM »
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2009, 11:48:13 AM »
I don't think now is the time to be reading the team/players their last rights,i think these guys and coaching staffs tried their best,it's so easy to criticise after things happen,i don't think some of you will ever get it,we are just not ready or have what it takes to match up to the top countries in CONCACAF.

We just can't stay here and say we don't have a Defence,Midfield or Forwards,why we don't say we just don't have a team,when we play people trying to single out who play good and who didn't,this is a team game how could two or three players play well and the team play shyt?

What we finally did with the team should have been done from day one,when i said that peeps on here cuss me,they wanted to go SA when i knew we was not going anywhere with those has beens,i was annoyed when they brought back all those blacklisted players,the answer to our problems lies in our youths not just because of foreign based players,we have a way unless a player eh say they retiring we play them until they drop.

Did KJ, Stern John,Cornel Glen,Jason Scotland etc play in this game against Mexico?regardless of what kind of game it was and who played we scored two goals,up to now that guy eh get no kind of credit for it because he eh no big name,those guys that played in that is the future of our Football so is best we get used to it,just say thank you and good bye to the old crew.  

Scroll back up to the first post after Flex post and see if the man that scored didn't get any kind of credit up to now  :beermug:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2009, 12:54:31 PM »
Thank u Dennis it is because u tak 2 me mum and yuh head make meh WC dream a reality.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2009, 01:15:49 PM »
Thanks to Dennis Lawrence for all his defensive effort, leadership and his memorable goals.  I eh go fight down de man down at de same time and say thanks but yuh deserve yuh grandfather clock...in other words...go away now and doh come back again.  Dat is not a classy way to say thanks.  We have some real serious snipers in de forum oui. 

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2009, 02:47:17 PM »

Roving midfielder??  All yuh men funny oui.  Carlos had an excellent game last night with his only blemish being a miskick??  Well I guess you are definitely a fan of Intercol football.  Having the Mexican defense on their heels and then not being able to finish off the move is good enough for you at this stage. If you get a chance look at that game one more time objectively.

Blessings
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2009, 02:49:20 PM »
Carlos is Carlos...we best player..even when he not at his best.

This is truly a sad comment but true nonetheless.  Maybe I am the only one but Carlos is one of the worst wingers, hence he cannot play in the Premiership. 

Carlos work rate is extremely high, allowing him to always get back into the play. His ability to take on and get pass defenders is second to none on the team (and maybe Concacaf). Extremely good at winning the ball in the last third of the field.  Confident, expierenced and a true Warrior.

He cannot cross the ball from the wings on a consistent basis to save his life. If as a winger you cannot make a decent cross a high percentage of the time in the last third of the field then you are of no use on the field. Not to mention wanting to take every free kickand corner. Who vex with the previous statements then it is your loss but look at the tapes (DVD) going back to the World Cup.

Blessings
Well said breds! i telling ah fella here recently that carlos would do well in the center mid position and he cuss meh out.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2009, 03:01:23 PM »
Fighting?

If we were closing down the Mexicans and not allowing them time on the ball and soft goals we would have beaten Mexico

I was there and even though we played well enough(1st half especially) we just allowed Mexico to keep the ball and show little effort to get it back until they gave it away or we were left with no choice but to get the ball

And then that fat shithong midget come on and the amount of respect they gave him was embarrassing... men just letting the fat ass walk with the ball and try little tricks and neat passes

Finally, Theobald came on and provided intensity off the ball and some nice passing when on the ball... No way in hell Leon is a better CM that Theo.. I eno why allyuh hate the man but I cant remember him having a shocking game ...Since he was the skipper when Wim was in charge he's been consistent when playing... listens to instructions..passes well..closes down..and he is a good dressing room character and a leader

So f**k everyone that not seeing the real problem in CM is with Leon...

Noel does a good job but more is expected...

NO WAY IN HELL BIRCHALL SHOULD NOT BE IN THE STARTING XI

Tinto showed some nice dribbling but he's dumb as f**k..stupid iq.. has to improve his football iq alot... Hector boy..great assist .. good player and definitely something to work with

Back 4.... Thomson..not a RB..its obvious..lacks aggression and the attributes a RB needs... He is a winger..play Carlos at RB in the future

Primus..good shift..young but has alot to learn...Better than Abu Bakr by miles

Lawrence...legend..thanks for the great contribution and sending me to Germany...will be hard to replace

Cupid...better game..still shit though but hopefully he can improve alot over 2 years... JL Samuel and Akeem Adams and possibly A.Edwards(hurts to type) are our 3 LB's in 2012

Strikers..

Jorsling..big and strong and holds the ball up well but unfit and lazy and needs to improve

Baptiste...Something to work with... Good 2 goals..should have scored 4

KJ...f**k boy

All in all a good effort to end the campaign..

Verdict:

Latapy likes to play attacking football and focuses too much about on the ball football when we need to learn off the ball football and Defensive structure as well

Fire/Resign before he does damage to his rep with T&T Fans... thanks for the 7 games

Bring in a top class European English speaking Coach immediately ... one who demands respect and will have those boys playing with pride and structure like under Leo

Under Maturana- Too relaxed and undisciplined...he here for his cash..we here to sweat
Under Latapy- Undisciplined and no pride...look good in flashes but no structure and concede goals way too easily

Under Leo- World Cup 2006...Organized,Disciplined and Pride...10 goals and 9 conceded in qualifiers

2014 Starts NOW!

everything highlighted I agree with.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2009, 03:17:36 PM »

This is truly a sad comment but true nonetheless.  Maybe I am the only one but Carlos is one of the worst wingers, hence he cannot play in the Premiership. 

Carlos work rate is extremely high, allowing him to always get back into the play. His ability to take on and get pass defenders is second to none on the team (and maybe Concacaf). Extremely good at winning the ball in the last third of the field.  Confident, expierenced and a true Warrior.

He cannot cross the ball from the wings on a consistent basis to save his life. If as a winger you cannot make a decent cross a high percentage of the time in the last third of the field then you are of no use on the field. Not to mention wanting to take every free kickand corner. Who vex with the previous statements then it is your loss but look at the tapes (DVD) going back to the World Cup.

Blessings
nah man...nah nah man...sorry but that is sh!t talk dey.  no room on the field nowhere for somebody who cyah cross good?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2009, 08:12:19 PM »
...And then that fat shithong midget come on and the amount of respect they gave him was embarrassing... men just letting the fat ass walk with the ball and try little tricks and neat passes

Lol... I swear, I cyah stand Cuathemoc Blanco either but say what yuh want, El Cua is class.  Dat man come on and had an immediate impact on the game, he settled the attack nicely for the Mexicans and played dangerous ball in the minutes that he was on.  The defense was giving him entirely too much space and respect.  The man slow like molasses in winter yet man giving him room like he go run past them.  One thing with him is that he good at drawing fouls so I understand why yuh can't just rush him... but gosh man.

Make no mistake about it though this was a good result for the Warriors... as was often the case this hex though, we could have done so much better.  But Memo Ochoa was a demon in goal... even on the penalty he guessed right.  Baptiste did well on the cross from Hector placing it in the perfect spot... but otherwise his finishing was very suspect.  Hard to beat up on him because that's the kind of thing that can be polished with more playing time... his misses were upsetting, but he showed why he deserves more playing time.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2009, 08:25:04 PM »

Blessings
nah man...nah nah man...sorry but that is sh!t talk dey.  no room on the field nowhere for somebody who cyah cross good?
I'm pretty sure he's specifically talking about as a winger.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2009, 05:40:55 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ALK4RrHKnfw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ALK4RrHKnfw</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2009, 06:28:48 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ALK4RrHKnfw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ALK4RrHKnfw</a>

What did Kerry say bout Kenwyn? THXS
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2009, 06:46:28 AM »

That he may have had some bad luck this campaign.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2009, 08:42:53 PM »
Why my ppl so bend on being backward boy??!! it's so easy tuh build ah press room with the proper equipment tuh ensure clear professional sound with a door that closes and ah proper press table tuh @ least make the postgame report look like the develop world.

that door way is ah real eye sore! why they could'nt put ah door on that room instead of having ppl pass by talking and interupting the press conferance.

meh mexican breddren was telling me how the mex players said the field was bad and not up too standard. why do we always have tuh embarrass we self like that? where is the pride man!!! yuh mean tuh tell me thay couldn't bring the field up to ah suitable standard? just shameful.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2009, 08:57:38 PM »
Why my ppl so bend on being backward boy??!! it's so easy tuh build ah press room with the proper equipment tuh ensure clear professional sound with a door that closes and ah proper press table tuh @ least make the postgame report look like the develop world.

that door way is ah real eye sore! why they could'nt put ah door on that room instead of having ppl pass by talking and interupting the press conferance.

meh mexican breddren was telling me how the mex players said the field was bad and not up too standard. why do we always have tuh embarrass we self like that? where is the pride man!!! yuh mean tuh tell me thay couldn't bring the field up to ah suitable standard? just shameful.

fellah, that setup you see there and hotting up yuh head over is the same exact setup they using for every Sunday in EPL highlights..

is only because of where the camera aiming you seeing all the rest of background. If the camera was pointed straight on, all you would see is the sponsorship wall in the back.

is everything so yuh quick to cry down? steups.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2009, 09:51:05 PM »

Nonsense! the EPL set up have better lighting, better audio, and far more proffessional!!!!

i not in the argument ting wid you boss, but iz ppl like you who does perpetuate this kinda slack backward behavior! that's we we bear;ly made the hex and came ded last

fellah, that setup you see there and hotting up yuh head over is the same exact setup they using for every Sunday in EPL highlights..

is only because of where the camera aiming you seeing all the rest of background. If the camera was pointed straight on, all you would see is the sponsorship wall in the back.

is everything so yuh quick to cry down? steups.
Nonsense!the EPL have ah much better set up, with adequate lighting, better audio, and far more professional!

i not in the argument ting wid you boss, but iz ppl like you who does perpetuate this kinda slack backward behavior under the guise of patriotism, when in fact it's ah slack, disgusting lazy don't care unprogressive disposition! the same one that almost got us kick out of qualiying in the first round , and caused us to place ded last in the HEX!

so take yuh forkin false pride somewhere else! i does only cry down when i see slackness and complaisance! especially in the ranks of we football and state affairs.

these ppl if yuh leave dem would run the place in the ground while devouring government funds, then allyuh does want tuh claim allyuh patriotic, and folks who vocal an outspoken about the fackries going on in the land, like me, iz freshwater unpatriotic back stabbers and all kinda cunnyhole talk, when in truth iz allyuh who fit the bill of being unpatriotic.

it have ppl here who like tuh talk about and call luke warm supporters waggonist, and "dem" supposedly iz true fans and soca warriors supporters, but livin in TNT and would not attend ah game they would normally attend if we were to clinch ah spot, even if they had tuh borrow the money! but BC there was nothing @ stake they decide to sit it out just BC. and they does call they self real supporters! the real supporters were in the stadium! all six thousand of them!

just like the true patriot is the ppl who does talk about the good and the i'lls of his/her beloved country, and if they weren't, then they would care less if the place was on ah raft to never never land!!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 02:58:57 AM by just cool »

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2009, 07:49:47 AM »

Mexico's Andres Guardado is challenged by Trinidad and Tobago's Jake Thomson during their 2010 World Cup qualifying soccer match in Port of Spain October 14, 2009.

Mexico's Cuauhtemoc Blanco (L) jumps for the ball with Robert Primus of Trinidad and Tobago during their 2010 World Cup qualifying soccer match in Port of Spain October 14, 2009.

Mexico's Carlos Salcido (R) fights for the ball with Jake Thomson (4) of Trinidad and Tobago during their 2010 World Cup qualifying soccer match in Port of Spain October 14, 2009.

Mexico's Pablo Barrera (R) fights for the ball with Kern Cupid of Trinidad and Tobago during their 2010 World Cup qualifying soccer match in Port of Spain October 14, 2009.

Mexico's Andres Guardado (18) fights for the ball with Jake Thomson of Trinidad and Tobago during their 2010 World Cup qualifying soccer match in Port of Spain October 14, 2009.

Mexico's Francisco Palencia (17) fights for the ball with Robert Primus of Trinidad and Tobago during their 2010 World Cup qualifying soccer match in Port of Spain October 14, 2009.

Mexico's Andres Guardado (18) fights for the ball with Carlos Edwards of Trinidad and Tobago during their 2010 World Cup qualifying soccer match in Port of Spain October 14, 2009.

Mexico's Andres Guardado (R) fights for the ball with Carlos Edwards of Trinidad and Tobago during a 2010 World Cup qualifying soccer match in Port of Spain October 14, 2009.

Mexico's Francisco Palencia (17) fights for the ball with Dennis Lawrence (6) of Trinidad and Tobago during their 2010 World Cup qualifying soccer match in Port of Spain October 14, 2009.

Mexico's Enrique Esqueda, left, battles for the ball with Trinidad and Tobago's Clyde Leon during a 2010 World Cup qualifying soccer match in Port-of-Spain, Wednesday, Oct. 14, 2009. The match ended 2-2.

Mexico's Carlos Salcido, right, battles for the ball with Trinidad and Tobago's Hughton Hector during a 2010 World Cup qualifying soccer match in Port-of-Spain, Wednesday, Oct. 14, 2009. The match ended 2-2.

Mexico's Francisco Palencia, left, battles for the ball with Trinidad and Tobago's Clyde Leon during a 2010 World Cup qualifying soccer match in Port-of-Spain, Wednesday, Oct. 14, 2009.

Trinidad and Tobago's Carlos Edwards, right, shields the ball from Mexico's Gerardo Torrado during their 2010 World Cup qualifying soccer match at the Hasely Crawford Stadium in Port-of-Spain, Wednesday, Oct. 14, 2009.

Mexico's Gerardo Torrado (R) challenges Trinidad and Tobago's Devon Jorsling during their 2010 World Cup qualifying soccer match in Port of Spain October 14, 2009.

Thanx for the pics  :beermug:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2009, 08:02:09 AM »

That he may have had some bad luck this campaign.

Thxs

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2009, 12:36:48 PM »

1]; } ?>