March 29, 2024, 02:46:35 AM

Author Topic: Dwight Yorke's Mom passes on...  (Read 15156 times)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Re: Dwight Yorke's Mom passes on...
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2009, 09:13:40 AM »
RIP.
This lady gave T&T a hero.

She is also a hero! How many children including Dwight did she bring up again?
Much repect to you Grace Yorke, you did us proud, now rest in peace!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2009, 09:20:21 AM »
Not to diesrespect anybody but allyuh good yes , who say Dwight does read anything on Soca warriors?
geez.
Moderators ...please "Davy Jenny" dis man for this nonsense.

Respect is due...even if he not reading it himself, I am sure the blessings will reach him somehow.

Nah dat dey eh an option we preventin man from gettin contract but DY eh go get we words of symphaty.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2009, 10:32:56 AM »
Not to diesrespect anybody but allyuh good yes , who say Dwight does read anything on Soca warriors?
geez.

Respect is due...even if he not reading it himself, I am sure the blessings will reach him somehow.

You are the genes of the man they ketch fuc*ing the goat.
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2009, 02:29:27 PM »
More sad news this week Rip Mrs. Yorke...

Offline mwanasoka

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is played from de neck up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2009, 05:10:25 PM »
Dwight,even though The Matriarch has passed on,you are not all alone

in this world.Condolences to you and the entire Yorke Family and may

this loss draw you even closer together.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power,the world will know peace.

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 16, 2009, 05:17:31 PM »
I will like to add my condolences as well.

Thank you Grace for giving us a blessing before your passing.  RIP.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2009, 05:21:35 PM »
Condolences to Yorke and Family

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2009, 01:22:41 PM »
Dwight’s mom’s body ‘sails home’
By RHONDOR DOWLAT Saturday, October 17 2009

GRACE Yorke’s body was sent to Tobago onboard the T&T Spirit inter-island ferry on Thursday evening.

Yorke, the mother of local football star and former Soca Warriors player, Dwight Yorke, passed away while undergoing treatment on Wednesday night at Medical Associates in St Joseph. She was 70 years old.

She was ailing for some time and only last week was taken to a doctor in Tobago, where she lived, with flu symptoms for which she received treatment. A few days later the decision was taken by the family to take her to the Scarborough General Hospital.

After being there for 13 hours on Monday and being treated for the flu a decision was taken again to have her flown to Trinidad for further treatment.

While undergoing treatment at Medical Associates and while awaiting test results, Yorke succumbed to her illness.

Speaking with Newsday, Dwight’s elder brother, Clint said the family was doing well.

When asked exactly what was the ailment Yorke succumbed to, Clint replied: “Yes, we know exactly what she died from but it is a very personal thing, it is only for the family to know.”

Yorke’s funeral will be held on Tuesday at the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Bon Accord.

Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2009, 05:39:50 PM »
now came to post this ^^^

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2009, 05:47:30 PM »
blessings from the Magicians

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 17, 2009, 07:41:54 PM »
Condolences to Dwight and the entire Yorke Family...RIP Grace! Respect!

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #71 on: October 17, 2009, 11:11:28 PM »
RIP Grace.

Nuff respect for raising 9 children, not many people could say several of their children (Clint, Dwight, Brent and Garth) represent their country.

Offline iceberg

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2009, 10:12:51 AM »
My condolences to the Yorke family.  May she RIP.  Bless!
If your heart is not in the game then your not a true footballer!!!

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2009, 01:55:55 PM »
Condolences to Dwight and Family and all who love them...

RIP
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline Phensic

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2009, 02:26:35 PM »
Humble condolences to Dwight and the Yorke family.

Offline dtool

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 19, 2009, 02:32:00 PM »
Condolences to the Yorke Family.

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2009, 07:11:03 PM »
Condolences to the Yorke family...Mrs Yorke u in my prayers!!!

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 20, 2009, 10:38:56 AM »
geez.

Well den hush yuh cont

First a thred that Dwight would never read and then a fool who cusses in it. lol allyuh really good. How you intend to make me hush ? lol

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 20, 2009, 10:40:33 AM »
geez.

last time i check i was in living in a democracy an entitled to my opinion . I simply asking and will ask again what is the point of all these personal condolences to Dwight when he will never read them ?

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 20, 2009, 10:42:42 AM »
geez.

You are the genes of the man they ketch fuc*ing the goat.

another fool who so upset he cussing and being obscene in the thread. lol

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #80 on: October 20, 2009, 01:26:47 PM »
geez.

last time i check i was in living in a democracy an entitled to my opinion . I simply asking and will ask again what is the point of all these personal condolences to Dwight when he will never read them ?
You and lifeisgood  are brothers
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 20, 2009, 01:32:15 PM »
geez.

You and lifeisgood  are brothers

and u are an idiot.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Dwight Yorke's mom laid to rest
« Reply #82 on: October 21, 2009, 04:42:37 AM »
By Elizabeth Williams (T&T Express)

A tearful Dwight Yorke yesterday attended the funeral service for his mother, Grace Alberta Joseph Yorke, describing her as a fantastic woman.

"She was great, she was truly great. I just want to thank you very much. I am devastated, truly devastated. I truly want to thank you from the rest of my family, for all the love and support all persons gave. She was a fantastic woman," Yorke, a footballer of international fame, said.

The funeral service for Mrs Yorke, who died on October 15 at a private hospital in Trinidad, was held at the Bon Accord SDA Church yesterday.

Yorke was comforted by his sister, Juliet.

Present in the congregation were one of his best friends, national football coach Russell Latapy, THA Chief Secretary Orville London and other THA officials.

London, in bringing words of comfort, called on the family to remember the good times, as Mrs Yorke was a fantastic human being and Tobago had reaped her benefits.

"But I want to suggest that in the midst of that loss and pain, there is a certain degree of pride and comfort that you have been nurtured by a woman of class, calibre," he added.

Pastor Earl Edwards, in delivering the sermon, said death does not have the last say, as the family can live with the hope that they would see their loved one again.

Mrs Yorke was known for her baking skills, humour and pleasant personality.

The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Dwight Yorke's mom laid to rest
« Reply #83 on: October 21, 2009, 08:09:25 AM »

A tearful Dwight Yorke yesterday attended the funeral service for his mother, Grace Alberta Joseph Yorke, describing her as a fantastic woman.

"She was great, she was truly great. I just want to thank you very much. I am devastated, truly devastated. I truly want to thank you from the rest of my family, for all the love and support all persons gave. She was a fantastic woman," Yorke, a footballer of international fame, said.

The funeral service for Mrs Yorke, who died on October 15 at a private hospital in Trinidad, was held at the Bon Accord SDA Church yesterday.

Present in the congregation were one of his best friends, national football coach Russell Latapy, THA Chief Secretary Orville London and other THA officials.

London, in bringing words of comfort, called on the family to remember the good times, as Mrs Yorke was a fantastic human being and Tobago had reaped her benefits.

"But I want to suggest that in the midst of that loss and pain, there is a certain degree of pride and comfort that you have been nurtured by a woman of class, calibre," he added.

Pastor Earl Edwards, in delivering the sermon, said death does not have the last say, as the family can live with the hope that they would see their loved one again.

yorke and lara doh lime again or what

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Dwight Yorke's mom laid to rest
« Reply #84 on: October 21, 2009, 11:14:46 AM »

yorke and lara doh lime again or what

I blieve he out ah d country.

1]; } ?>