March 28, 2024, 07:31:46 AM

Author Topic: Trinis in Action (Oct 17-19, 2009)  (Read 7368 times)

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Re: Trinis in Action (Oct 17-19, 2009)
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2009, 05:58:00 PM »
Deadly 2 footed striker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Always was. But Jackula says yuh blacklisted !!!!!
Say wha. Jackula yuh judgement day coming pardnah.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2009, 06:01:06 PM »
Collin Samuel's goal against Rangers:

<a href="http://rd3.videos.sapo.pt/play?file=http://rd3.videos.sapo.pt/7ZCF0DlVDHpMzIhQtuSl/mov/1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://rd3.videos.sapo.pt/play?file=http://rd3.videos.sapo.pt/7ZCF0DlVDHpMzIhQtuSl/mov/1</a>
ok 1 goal ,but still

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2009, 06:39:46 PM »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2009, 07:12:51 PM »
Collin Samuel's goal against Rangers:

<a href="http://rd3.videos.sapo.pt/play?file=http://rd3.videos.sapo.pt/7ZCF0DlVDHpMzIhQtuSl/mov/1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://rd3.videos.sapo.pt/play?file=http://rd3.videos.sapo.pt/7ZCF0DlVDHpMzIhQtuSl/mov/1</a>
Dreamer, don't blame jack for dat! Latapy is an a$$, he played god for the most part, and gambled with the team by picking the wrong players and loss! he's just as clueless as pancho, maybe even worst!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 07:21:17 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2009, 07:15:12 PM »
well timed run and sweet finish.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2009, 04:39:39 AM »

The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2009, 07:39:01 AM »
when this man go open he epl acc. boi.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2009, 08:18:42 AM »
Watching Scotland play full games for the past 2 games ...the man has a great first touch, vision, passes and he holds up the ball really well...hopefully he can get on the score sheet soon...but he he playing some really good football I would like to see him with Baptiste upfront to see if they could gel...and Colin Samuel is looking really good on the left side ...How old is C. Samuel is he gonna be too old for 2014??...Scotland gonna be at least 34....he may not be in the 2014 team

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2009, 09:00:33 AM »
Watching Scotland play full games for the past 2 games ...the man has a great first touch, vision, passes and he holds up the ball really well
He won Man of the Match yesterday. If he had put in that performance for T&T, men woulda say he's shit and should get bench cause he didn't score.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2009, 09:02:56 AM »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2009, 09:31:30 AM »
Watching Scotland play full games for the past 2 games ...the man has a great first touch, vision, passes and he holds up the ball really well
He won Man of the Match yesterday. If he had put in that performance for T&T, men woulda say he's shit and should get bench cause he didn't score.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: thats exacty what woulda happen...

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2009, 09:44:29 AM »
Scotty work real hard in this game, Lescott was all over him a few times, but he had Lescott frighten!
Plus the goal was made possible when Scotty touch the ball on to Rodallega while under pressure from the defender, Rodallega got space and time to hit.
The English real like a hard worker.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2009, 05:15:04 PM »

COSIGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2009, 05:34:24 PM »

Let me know when Scotty scores and I'll ask someone who's not too unhappy that he didn't score in the Hex for T&T to start a Wigan Forever Thread;)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2009, 05:37:19 PM »

COSIGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Not just men, ladies too!  ;D
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2009, 05:42:42 PM »
Bred , if yuhs ah forward and not scoring, or @ least assisting then yuh in the wrong position! ask dunga and cappello! even messi was getting stick from the fans for not putting numbers on the board.

if yuh not scoring for cappello , then you will most likely be on the bench! latas and pancho iz the only coches who i see running out the same ole tired goaless front line. let scotty stay where he iz, we have baptiste and roberts, men who know how tuh score.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2009, 07:54:40 PM »
Oh by the way Zamora scored today and had the assist on the next goal...  :devil:
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 08:03:20 PM by Trinidogg »

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2009, 08:19:27 PM »
Oh by the way Zamora scored today and had the assist on the next goal...  :devil:

Yuh know whats the sad thing? He is probably the type of forward that will do well for T&T. But I am with Big Mag, he eh showing no committment and we doh need to run behind nobody. We jus cyar do dat. Thats unacceptable
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2009, 08:25:31 PM »

Yuh know whats the sad thing? He is probably the type of forward that will do well for T&T. But I am with Big Mag, he eh showing no committment and we doh need to run behind nobody. We jus cyar do dat. Thats unacceptable
yea i think he will help T&T because of his style of play but yea we cah run behind him. I just don't know if he really just been bad lucky with the injuries or if he really on sum next shit... From what i been hearing he still wanna rep for T&T and when he was injured last time the commentator spoke of his dissapointment...

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2009, 05:04:34 AM »

yea i think he will help T&T because of his style of play but yea we cah run behind him. I just don't know if he really just been bad lucky with the injuries or if he really on sum next shit... From what i been hearing he still wanna rep for T&T and when he was injured last time the commentator spoke of his dissapointment...

Not sure if this was posted before but it look like Zamora done fuh T&T:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-1221138/DAN-KING-Rosen-gets-sort-sledging-appreciates--Ewan-McGregors-old-mate.html

It's the second football related story near the end of the article. The content......

"FULHAM striker Bobby Zamora will never again be called up by Trinidad and Tobago if FIFA vice president Jack Warner gets his way. Warner, not a man to shy away from controversy, followed his verbal assault on England’s 2018 World Cup bid by slamming Premier League clubs for allegedly refusing to release players for international duty. ‘Every time we pick Zamora and buy him an air ticket, they say he’s coming and then the medical people suddenly say he’s injured,’ said Warner, an executive of the Trinidad and Tobago FA. ‘It has happened three times so I have instructed them never to pick him again.’ "

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2009, 06:40:39 AM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-1221138/DAN-KING-Rosen-gets-sort-sledging-appreciates--Ewan-McGregors-old-mate.html

It's the second football related story near the end of the article. The content......

"FULHAM striker Bobby Zamora will never again be called up by Trinidad and Tobago if FIFA vice president Jack Warner gets his way. Warner, not a man to shy away from controversy, followed his verbal assault on England’s 2018 World Cup bid by slamming Premier League clubs for allegedly refusing to release players for international duty. ‘Every time we pick Zamora and buy him an air ticket, they say he’s coming and then the medical people suddenly say he’s injured,’ said Warner, an executive of the Trinidad and Tobago FA. ‘It has happened three times so I have instructed them never to pick him again.’ "

So who picks the team?

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2009, 08:54:01 AM »

Honestly i know man go be glad but this is wrong dread he shouldn't determine who gets pick and who don't... Then have the right to fire fellas when the team doing bad steups w/e yes...

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2009, 09:16:56 AM »
Bred , if yuhs ah forward and not scoring, or @ least assisting then yuh in the wrong position! ask dunga and cappello! even messi was getting stick from the fans for not putting numbers on the board.

if yuh not scoring for cappello , then you will most likely be on the bench! latas and pancho iz the only coches who i see running out the same ole tired goaless front line. let scotty stay where he iz, we have baptiste and roberts, men who know how tuh score.

Daiz rell shit talk fella.  The name Heskey sound familiar?  On wigan forum they talking about Heskey and most would only take him back as an "upgrade" (their word) to Scotty.  Others sayin he's ah waste and yet he's a regular starter for the 3 Lions.  Heskey doh score so doh talk da bench talk because he been one of Capellos most consitently names starters.  Oh and ah like how yuh change yuh tune on meh boy Baptiste now.  He went from "shouldn't be let anywhere the national team" to replacing Scotty in your eyes, dat is what yuh call leaps and bounds ;D

BTW man here praising Scotty earning MOM honors while on Wigan Fan site they eh particularly impressed, believing that Zog's should have gotten that label as opposed to Scotty.

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2009, 09:47:19 AM »
 ;D ‘It has happened three times so I have instructed them never to pick him again.’ "

If U didn't know already who picking the call ups ....now yuh know  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Latas is just like Pancho...... Jack's puppet.....he better leave now before Jack totally corrupt him too.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2009, 09:54:41 AM »
BTW man here praising Scotty earning MOM honors while on Wigan Fan site they eh particularly impressed, believing that Zog's should have gotten that label as opposed to Scotty.
Ah mean, I thought N'Zogbia deserved it too, but the point is Scotty's performance put him in the picture. And it's the kind of performance a lot of people here would overlook because he didn't score or beats or run around fast.

And I wouldn't say they aren't impressed. Most thought he was very good. They just thought N'Zogbia (or Bramble) was better.

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=558&fid=516&sty=2&act=1&mid=2124194871
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 09:58:13 AM by Cool Beans »

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2009, 10:22:08 AM »
Ah mean, I thought N'Zogbia deserved it too, but the point is Scotty's performance put him in the picture. And it's the kind of performance a lot of people here would overlook because he didn't score or beats or run around fast.

And I wouldn't say they aren't impressed. Most thought he was very good. They just thought N'Zogbia (or Bramble) was better.

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=558&fid=516&sty=2&act=1&mid=2124194871

They like Diamne better.

http://www.wigan.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=8934&posts=16

1]; } ?>