April 28, 2024, 10:33:35 PM

Author Topic: Motion to FIFA.....Breaking News ..Revamped TTFF  (Read 3166 times)

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
Motion to FIFA.....Breaking News ..Revamped TTFF
« on: October 17, 2009, 05:59:29 PM »
The SW online forum over the years have provided some entertainment, information and so called foot ball experts.  What if the S.W forum fans were in charge of running TTFF?

Proposed Motion to FIFA:  Due to the overwhelming support for our football programs and in the best interest of sustaining the reputable legacy of football in TNT, the S.W online form fans would like to propose the establishing and revamping  the present TTFF governing body and replace it with the following personnel made up of S.W. forumities.

In order to have an effective and transparent governing football federation in TNT we will set up a 'SHADOW' organization by the people, for the people and of the people.

Qualifications for  selection on any of the committees are based  in part to the number of and contribution of talks  posted on the forum over time by the said individuals.  At least give us the opportunity to 'walk  a mile in others shoes'. Could the people  do worst or better?[/b]

I will outline the proposed structure for the revamped TTFF, PLEASE ADD your   nominees from the SOCAWARRIORS online Forum for the following structural arms that will be within the TTFF: These are my selections

Nominees for Special Advisor:

•   Tallman
•   Flex
•   …
•   …

Nominees (select 5) for the selection and evaluation of a coaching staff:

•   Coops
•   Big M
•   Palos
•   Just Cool
       elan

Nominees ( select 3) for  Technical Advisor:
•King Deese
• Maxg
•   
•   
 Nominees for ( select 5) Team selection committee:

Nominees for selection of Team manager:

•   E-man
•   ….

Nominees for Team Public Relations officer and media writer:
•   Touches
•   Weary
•   BrownSugar
•   Warrior Queen

Nominees (5) for Strategic Planning and structural development committee:

•   Sam
•   Westcoast
•   Socapro
•   Pardners
•   Midnight

Nominees for scouting overseas players U.K.:
•   Socapro
•   

Nominees for scouting overseas players North America.

•   
Nominees for scouting overseas players Continent Europe.

Nominees for scouting local players

Patriot
Andre
Big M
Small M
Weary
Brown Sugar

Nominees  for scouting TNT players in whatever part of the unknown world yuh findings Trinbagonians

Nominees for  [color=orange]Business manager.[/b][/color]

Nominees for committee to plan ‘friendlies’.:

Bake and Shark

The new version of the TTFF will be comprised of S.W. forum members and those individuals who have a vested interest in the promotion, betterment and viability of football in TNT.

Please add anymore governing sectors that would assist the new revamped TTFF. Look nah, we cyar wait till 2013-14 tuh start looking at  who the team is and what friendlies we  might play , planning  begins today. Once the committees are in place, we could have blog meetings tuh set up agendas and put forth rationale  for decisions made.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 08:07:56 PM by AB.Trini »

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Motion to FIFA.....Breaking News ..Revamped TTFF
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 06:13:47 PM »
So what qualification people have to have to gain a position?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 06:18:16 PM »
would FIFA actually entertain a motion like this?
you know is THEIR VP who is the current "Spetial Advithor" to the TTFF

Elan, I would hope that an election process of some sort would give opportunity to those who would want to be part of this.................if FIFA would allow it.......which I highly doubt
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 06:21:46 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 06:22:29 PM »
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WestCoast, remember my motion is created in part to see if the so called experts on the forum  could ' walk ah mile in another shoe ' and do either better or worse.  I eh know if a governing body  like FIFA ever had  a citizen group lobby them and initiate for a change in governance.  I don't know if precedence has ever been set along these lines.

But since  nuff  people in here have so much opinions on how tuh run this show, leh we see who from among the people here that would best form a  kinda of 'shadow' Organization if they had the opportunity to run the TTFF.

If in fact FIFA in impartial and in fact  has an ethics committee , I would think that there may be a clause . Then again if their VP or anyone for that matter is beyond reproach, then yuh really have tuh wonder how far up the  ladder yuh have tuh go to rid federations of corruption.

is the current "Spetial Advithor" to the TTFF synonymous with the creator?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 06:28:14 PM by AB.Trini »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 06:26:17 PM »
The SW online forum over the years have provided some entertainment, information and so called foot ball experts.  What if the S.W forum fans were in charge of running TTFF?

Proposed Motion to FIFA:  Due to the overwhelming support for our football programs and in the best interest of sustaining the reputable legacy of football in TNT, the S.W online form fans will like to propose the establishing and revamping  the present TTFF governing body and replace it with the following personnel made up of S.W. forumities.

In order to have an effective and transparent governing football federation in TNT we will set up an organization by the people, for the people and of the people.

Qualifications for  selection on any of the committees are based  in part to the number of and contribution of talks  posted on the forum over time by the said individuals.  At least give us the opportunity to 'walk  a mile in others shoes'. Could the people  do worst or better?

I will outline the proposed structure for the revamped TTFF, PLEASE ADD your   nominees from the SOCAWARRIORS online Forum for the following structural arms that will be within the TTFF: These are my selections

•   Tallman
•   Flex
•   …
•   …

•   Coops
•   Big M
•   Palos
•   Just Cool
       elan

•King Deese
•   …..
•   
•   

•   E-man
•   ….

•   Touches
•   Weary
•   BrownSugar
•   Warrior Queen

•   Sam
•   Westcoast
•   Socapro
•   Pardners
•   Midnight

•   Socapro
•   

•   

•   

Nominees  for scouting TNT players in whatever part of the unknown world yuh findings Trinbagonians

Nominees for  Business manager.

The new version of the TTFF will be comprised of S.W. forum members and those individuals who have a vested interest in the promotion, betterment and viability of football in TNT.

Please add anymore governing sectors that would assist the new revamped TTFF.

Eman I fightin yuh 4 dat wuk

A BRAIN
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2009, 06:32:17 PM »
Ya better add Smalls name to Team Selection eh

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WestCoast, remember my motion is created in part to see if the so called experts on the forum  could ' walk ah mile in another shoe ' and do either better or worse.  I eh know if a governing body  like FIFA ever had  a citizen group lobby them and initiate for a change in governance.  I don't know if precedence has ever been set along these lines.

But since  nuff  people in here have so much opinions on how tuh run this show, leh we see who from among the people here that would best form a  kinda of 'shadow' Organization if they had the opportunity to run the TTFF.

If in fact FIFA in impartial and in fact  has an ethics committee , I would think that there may be a clause . Then again if their VP or anyone for that matter is beyond reproach, then yuh really have tuh wonder how far up the  ladder yuh have tuh go to rid federations of corruption.

OK is a "Shadow TTFF"
right, I got it
is a damn good first step in my opinion

:D
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 07:56:09 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2009, 06:44:18 PM »
Nominee for St. Ann's.... AB.Trini

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2009, 06:44:30 PM »

OK is a "Shadow TTFF"
right, I got it
is a damn good first step in my opinion

:D

We cyah seperate he from dem lovely chirren.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2009, 06:52:04 PM »
Nominee for St. Ann's.... AB.Trini
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Y uh have 2 b so 4up?  ;D ;D ;D :( :( :( >:( >:( :devil: :devil: :devil:

lawd take the parody and see where it go play out as oppose tuh trying tuh kill  some sense of  possibility; then people does wonder why things fail...lawd yuh cyar ignore if yuh eh  in favor? why is it that the first t9ng we do is get personal and attack the person...if yuh eh like the idea say outrageous and move on......

Some people always does  find it more critical than to be correct; Yuh either part of the problem or part of the solution.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 07:14:42 PM by AB.Trini »

Offline mwanasoka

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is played from de neck up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2009, 07:28:55 PM »
Since the TTFF chose not to capitalize on the momentum of WC2006,

it is apparent that those involved,voluntarily choose to sleepwalk through

their incumbency and be lead by someone who seemingly knows the way.

Change is good,change is apparent,change is inevitable and change is

needed.Any constitution has built into it,the provision to be ammended or

changed.This is Democratic.Good luck with this idea.God knows it's needed.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power,the world will know peace.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2009, 07:32:51 PM »

Proposed Motion to FIFA:  Due to the overwhelming support for our football programs and in the best interest of sustaining the reputable legacy of football in TNT, the S.W online form fans will like to propose the establishing and revamping  the present TTFF governing body and replace it with the following personnel made up of S.W. forumities.

In order to have an effective and transparent governing football federation in TNT we will set up an organization by the people, for the people and of the people.

Qualifications for  selection on any of the committees are based  in part to the number of and contribution of talks  posted on the forum over time by the said individuals.  At least give us the opportunity to 'walk  a mile in others shoes'. Could the people  do worst or better?

•   Tallman
•   Flex
•   …
•   …

•   Coops
•   Big M
•   Palos
•   Just Cool
       elan

•King Deese
•   …..
•   
•   

•   E-man
•   ….

•   Touches
•   Weary
•   BrownSugar
•   Warrior Queen

•   Sam
•   Westcoast
•   Socapro
•   Pardners
•   Midnight

•   Socapro
•   

•   

•   

A BRAIN

Ah tort the biggest BRAIN already part of the TTFF
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2009, 07:37:14 PM »
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lawd take the parody and see where it go play out as oppose tuh trying tuh kill  some sense of  possibility; then people does wonder why things fail...lawd yuh cyar ignore if yuh eh  in favor? why is it that the first t9ng we do is get personal and attack the person...if yuh eh like the idea say outrageous and move on......

Some people always does  find it more critical than to be correct; Yuh either part of the problem or part of the solution.

All that?

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2009, 08:51:23 PM »

All that?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ah want tuh see if people could put all the advice and what  they profess to know into action if they were given an opportunity to run the TTFF.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 08:53:01 PM by AB.Trini »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2009, 09:21:46 PM »
ah want tuh see if people could put all the advice and what  they profess to know into action if they were given an opportunity to run the TTFF.

Understandable... but I juss wondering whey all de "trying tuh kill  some sense of  possibility" and "why is it that the first t9ng we do is get personal and attack the person" talk come een.

All ah say is dat yuh might need tuh get yuh head checked...  :-[

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2009, 09:43:15 PM »

•   Tallman
•   Flex
•   …
•   …

•   Coops
•   Big M
•   Palos
•   Just Cool
       elan

•King Deese
•   …..
•   
•   

•   E-man
•   ….

•   Touches
•   Weary
•   BrownSugar
•   Warrior Queen

•   Sam
•   Westcoast
•   Socapro
•   Pardners
•   Midnight

•   Socapro
•   

•   

•   

A BRAIN

Ah tort the biggest BRAIN already part of the TTFF

NO THAT IS A CROOK.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2009, 10:14:46 PM »
Revamp your ethics committee and your finance committee, especially your finance committee. You know who I am referring to.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2009, 04:45:33 PM »
What happen? everybody fraid the wuck? step up and  nominate yuhself yuh friend  and all the experts...  allyuh eh want tuh make  the program a better one? ent everyone have an opinion on how the TTFF could be effective?

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2011, 07:16:56 AM »
Is it time that the TTFF is run by the people for the people of the people?

..ummmm things still the same.
So do you like how it's being run now?? Do you accept that we are doing the best that we can right now??

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2011, 12:10:24 PM »
Why the need to put 'Breaking News' in your title man?
Hart for president

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2011, 12:15:29 PM »
sometimes ah does wonder if some ah allyuh does put any thought into what allyuh post

1]; } ?>