April 26, 2024, 02:24:34 PM

Author Topic: TTFF man get a big bligh  (Read 8106 times)

Offline YoursTruly

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
TTFF man get a big bligh
« on: October 20, 2009, 08:22:18 AM »
TTFF Media Officer selected

The Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation’s Media Officer, Shaun Fuentes has been selected to serve on the prestigious Media Department of the FIFA U-17 World Cup in Nigeria.

Fuentes , who received his instruments of appointment two months ago, was selected by FIFA out a pool of thousands of  applicants worldwide.

Mr. Fuentes will serve as the supervising FIFA media officer at the Ahmadu Bello Stadium located in Kaduna, Nigeria.

His appointment will be effective from the 22nd October-15th November 2009.

The teams in his group include Italy, Algeria, Uruguay and Korea Republic.

While this is Mr. Fuentes’ first appointment as a FIFA Media Officer he is no stranger to the policies and procedures that guide a World tournaments.

As the TTFF media Officer he has worked at a number of international and regional events.

In 2006, Fuentes served as Media Officer attached to this country’s National Senior Team , he was the youngest Media officer in the tournament.

His outstanding efforts at the World Cup did not go unnoticed, less than six months later Fuentes was appointment to the FIFA Media Committee.

The TTFF family would like to congratulate Mr. Fuentes on his latest appointment.

Commenting on the appointment Special Advisor to the TTFF Jack Warner stated “ Shaun has been employed with the TTFF family for over a decade during this time we have  seen the consistent growth and development of his skill. He is an asset to any team and we know his will represent not only his Federation but his country well in all his endeavors . We wish him the very best and look forward to his return”

Other appointees include

National Stadium, Abuja: Sami Terävä (Finland)

Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos: Mondher Chaouachi (Tunisia)

UJ Esuene Stadium, Calabar: Chetan Kulkarni (India)

Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium, Enugu: Osasu Obayiuwana (Nigeria)

Sani Abach Stadium, Kano: Richard Scott (Canada)

Gateway International Stadium, Ijebu-Ode: Amanuel Abate (Ethiopia)

Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Stadium, Bauchi: Bryan Chenault (USA)

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
Re: TTFF man get a big bligh
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 08:41:49 AM »
Congrats to shaun!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 01:26:53 PM »
Congrats to shaun!

ah love it!!

Cosign!!

When Jack gives you a good reference within the corridors of FIFA, you can go places!  ;)

But lets be fair, Fuentes works hard and will deliver and so deserves this gig!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 01:27:42 PM »
Congrats to shaun!

ah love it!!

and thanks to Uncle

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 01:28:21 PM »
Ah eh goh lie ah jealous of all the travelling he gets to do....as for having to work for the Gestapo in order to do it, I'd rather die first....

"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2009, 01:37:08 PM »
as for having to work for the Gestapo in order to do it, I'd rather die first....

Whateva!  ::)

If Jack pass by you NOW and tell you come work for me...we goin Paris in de mornin.....u bawlin oui monsieur!!  ;D

By de way...congrats Shaun!!  :beermug:
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2009, 01:46:29 PM »
as for having to work for the Gestapo in order to do it, I'd rather die first....

If Jack pass by you NOW and tell you come work for me...we goin Paris in de mornin.....u bawlin oui monsieur!!  ;D

Hello, ah have mih standards.....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2009, 02:48:04 PM »

Wha?  Yuh eh travellin coach?  ;D

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2009, 04:04:51 PM »

COSIGN MEH SISTA
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2009, 04:35:44 PM »
BM.... well done smalls

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2009, 04:52:00 PM »
If allyuh really know what he thinks of Flex and ALL OF YOU HERE you wouldn't congratulate him...
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2009, 04:56:45 PM »
If allyuh really know what he thinks of Flex and ALL OF YOU HERE you wouldn't congratulate him...

COSIGNNNNNNNNNNN
ENTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
WELL SAIDDDDDDDDD
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2009, 07:04:52 PM »

I always thought he liked us...  ;D

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2009, 07:20:05 PM »
Wel ah know he is listen to we ,cause I had 3yrs ago ,Shawn you always traveling with the team . We eint seeing no games ,you rite there tape the games ,for we nah ..............and he did it .
Congrats Shawn and thanks for all the vids .

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2009, 07:30:13 PM »

I always thought he liked us...  ;D

Luv us is more than like.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2009, 12:09:54 AM »
Osculum infame...

Not surprised to see the congrats passing in here doh, typical Trinis... ends, not de means.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2009, 04:13:03 AM »
De man is a typical idiot, trust me, he love de fame and glory. I hear nuff stories.

And them vids he did wasn't because of us, dont get tie up.

And when Jack empire falls I hope he goes too...
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2009, 05:18:28 AM »

Hell no....all dat money Jackula tief he could more than afford to send mih first class.... :devil: ;D
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2009, 07:17:49 AM »

Hell no....all dat money Jackula tief he could more than afford to send mih first class.... :devil: ;D

Private jet u mean

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2009, 07:20:24 AM »

Private jet u mean

Now we talking.... ;D
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2009, 09:54:23 AM »
guess he's a made man now......so much for integrity

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2009, 10:00:50 AM »
Hater alert  8)

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2009, 10:03:30 AM »
it eh bout hatin...I guess being the mouthpiece for jack does eventually reap some rewards

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2009, 10:43:23 AM »
it eh bout hatin...I guess being the mouthpiece for jack does eventually reap some rewards

It easy to sit back here and chat.

But I suspect if dat same TTFF wuk dat Shaun doin was offered to any of us on this board, most would have jumped on it like saga pinto on a barebacked player....Jack or no Jack.  I know I fuh one woulda tek dah wuk.

Besides....Jack cyah be de easiest man to work for so who knows wha Shaun have to put up wit?  At de end of de day, de man travel de world, some of it first class, stay in de best hotels, doh have to pay a cent to do so, he meet & make important contacts, and he doin 2 things he passionate about which is workin in de field of journalism and followin football.  Now he gettin props in FIFA.

I doh begrudge he at all.  He could say wha he like bout me...I doh care.  Good for him.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2009, 10:55:23 AM »

But I suspect if dat same TTFF wuk dat Shaun doin was offered to any of us on this board, most would have jumped on it like saga pinto on a barebacked player....Jack or no Jack.  I know I fuh one woulda tek dah wuk.

Besides....Jack cyah be de easiest man to work for so who knows wha Shaun have to put up wit?  At de end of de day, de man travel de world, some of it first class, stay in de best hotels, doh have to pay a cent to do so, he meet & make important contacts, and he doin 2 things he passionate about which is workin in de field of journalism and followin football.  Now he gettin props in FIFA.

I doh begrudge he at all.  He could say wha he like bout me...I doh care.  Good for him.

What sad is that Trinidadians so never-see-come-see that some ah allyuh actually think dat is 'big wuk'... anybody used to travelling regularly would know dat it ent nearly as glamorous/prestigious as people make it out to be.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2009, 11:05:06 AM »

padnah....some things I eh go sell meh soul for.... definitely don't want to be beholden to the devil

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2009, 11:09:32 AM »

padnah....some things I eh go sell meh soul for.... definitely don't want to be beholden to the devil

COSIGNNNNNNNNNNNN

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2009, 11:20:17 AM »

What sad is that Trinidadians so never-see-come-see that some ah allyuh actually think dat is 'big wuk'... anybody used to travelling regularly would know dat it ent nearly as glamorous/prestigious as people make it out to be.

mama-yo... that is ah cultured stroke through the covers for 4
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2009, 11:24:56 AM »

Chief hater on board.  Couldn't resist to try and show how "sophisticated" he is. 

Too funny.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2009, 11:52:01 AM »
were applicants nominated or did they have to apply ? were there ads to this effect ? ....wham to me boy ....
I taking this ting serious ....is de TF we talking bout ....is one set ah inbreeding going on dey .... no outcrossing at all !
my friend is your friend ..and your friend is my friend ..the more we are together ...the merrier we shall be ..
Now lets look for the st augustine hotel being selected to house teams...and de coalpot catering...and simpaul's making travel arrangements ....and de centre of tiefing as the ground ..etc.
after all Fuentes is de man ..look how long he dey and he eh smelling nutten wrong wid all ah dat !

1]; } ?>