April 24, 2024, 07:00:16 AM

Author Topic: Cure for Cancer  (Read 2022 times)

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Cure for Cancer
« on: October 20, 2009, 10:59:34 AM »
...this is not as simple as it sounds but ..all you have to do is vote him out of the eastern association ...he kyah keep no FIFA wuk by being solely an adviser ..and he kyah represent CONCACAF if he eh have no local standing.
So cure for cancer ...vote him out !

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Cure for Cancer
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 11:10:02 AM »
True....but i think the East Zone is sponsered by Emrald Apartments....i could be wrong, but i think HE owns that company  :(

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 11:23:12 AM »
True....but i think the East Zone is sponsered by Emrald Apartments....i could be wrong, but i think HE owns that company  :(

Damn !!

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 12:17:48 PM »

Damn !!

Oh JahJah, has Jack left no virtual stones uncovered that we could use to buss he head with?!  ???
Please Lord, help us to find the right virtual big stone to knock him off his throne, many thanks in advance I pray! :praying:
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 12:27:19 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 12:40:58 PM »
...this is not as simple as it sounds but ..all you have to do is vote him out of the eastern association ...he kyah keep no FIFA wuk by being solely an adviser ..and he kyah represent CONCACAF if he eh have no local standing.

Nah I think he could keep d wuk still cause he employ Burell and the grenadian fella after they get voted out of their federations. They still had FIFA wuk. Besides, I doubt Sepp have any confederation wuk so Jack will still be a FIFA VP despite not being part of the TTFF. He doh need to be part of TTFF to be part of concacaf. In fact, i think he had to resign from TTFA when he became Concacaf President.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2009, 12:45:36 PM »

Nah I think he could keep d wuk still cause he employ Burell and the grenadian fella after they get voted out of their federations. They still had FIFA wuk. Besides, I doubt Sepp have any confederation wuk so Jack will still be a FIFA VP despite not being part of the TTFF. He doh need to be part of TTFF to be part of concacaf. In fact, i think he had to resign from TTFA when he became Concacaf President.

He didn't resign in order to take the CONCACAF position. He resigned over the oversold tickets in 1989.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2009, 01:12:33 PM »

He didn't resign in order to take the CONCACAF position. He resigned over the oversold tickets in 1989.

Yet he is still in charge as Special Advisor, how convenient!
If anything go wrong doh blame me, speak to Camps as I didn't force him to take my advice!
He has a brain of his own and decides whatever he wants to do at the end of the day! ;)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 01:15:15 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2009, 01:16:58 PM »

Yet he is still in charge as Special Advisor, how convenient!  If anything go wrong doh blame me speak to Camps as I didn't force him to take my advice, he has a brain of his own and decides whatever he wants to do at the end of the day! ;)

It's like the dark force version of "if you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine". All the power without the accountability!

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2009, 03:51:20 PM »
allyuh stop wastin allyuh time tryin to fuk around de don.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2009, 03:57:55 PM »
An immediate and more realistic fight is 2 stop d name change. So who was willin 2 pay 4 d ad. Now is d time 2 put up or shut up.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>