March 29, 2024, 03:28:16 AM

Author Topic: self proclaimed child molester  (Read 1572 times)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
self proclaimed child molester
« on: October 22, 2009, 08:05:18 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83WguskQWz0

MyIDIsPhat, also known as Gary Wolchesky, is a YouTube pedophile who has created over 9000 accounts on Youtube, all have which have been suspended due to faggotry, AIDS, and fail. He is one of the boldest supporters of pedophilia on Youtube, and is of course friends with every baby-raper, child molester, and sick f**k on the intrawebs, and is one of the leaders of the pro-pedophilia movement on Youtube. He freely and cheerfully admits to having lured and groomed a shitload of young boys over Xbox Live, and having molested tons of young boys IRL, claiming he did all of this out of profound love for the children whose lives he ruined forever. Isn't this guy adorable??

Gary is, without question, also one of the dumbest f**ktards ever to walk the Earth, being unable to talk in complete sentences, finish trains of thought, or think or speak coherently. Whenever Gary's microcephallic brain is unable to comprehend something (approximately 350% of the time), he rants about how "profounded" he is (lulz). Of course, the rest of us are simply DUMBfounded how someone as f**king stupid as Gary even managed to graduate from elementary school! Some hypothesize that Gary was mercilessly beaten with the stupid stick throughout his childhood, while others propose that Gary's mental retardation is directly caused by his AIDS and epic phail. Which of these hypotheses are true remains to be seen.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 08:07:29 PM by capodetutticapi »
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
Re: self proclaimed child molester
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 08:07:58 PM »
police drag he c**t off to jail this mornin.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 04:49:59 PM »
I actually saw an episode of Law and Order last night with these kind of people, I did not know they so open about it... these people sick!!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2009, 04:57:07 PM »
I actually saw an episode of Law and Order last night with these kind of people, I did not know they so open about it... these people sick!!!

LAW AND ORDER always current.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2009, 05:38:33 PM »

daiz muh showself . an dat particular episode had me sick. dese ppl are some nasty f**kers. fire bun!
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2009, 05:45:53 PM »

daiz muh showself . an dat particular episode had me sick. dese ppl are some nasty f**kers. fire bun!

Law and Order SVU/Law and Order is meh shows says but now d latter on friday so I missin it and I vex 4 months not days.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>