April 19, 2024, 10:41:24 AM

Author Topic: WICB BLANK TTCB  (Read 1286 times)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
WICB BLANK TTCB
« on: October 22, 2009, 06:14:59 AM »
Heard on an interview by fazeer with Borbe that TTCB had written to WICB to have the starting date of the 1 st game of the regional tournament pushed back due to T&T still being in india. It seems that our game against jamaica is scheduled to start next tuesday, however there are concerns that T&T may not make it back on time and now have to seek the Indian officials help in getting flights after the finals. With this in mind, Dereck Murray had written to WICB to have the game pushed back a couple of days, but WICB turned us down saying that it cannot be facilitated.

>:(
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
Re: WICB BLANK TTCB
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 08:16:11 AM »
I saw that coming from since August and queried the start of the tournament. Especially when we boycotted the meeting. Murray should have written along time ago since then cause this was the obvious move by the WICB.

They can even use this as leverage to say that TnT players "did not make themselves available for the regional series" and not pick any trinis for the OZ tour.

Our second string side will beat them Yardies anyway, though. Lara should fly home from Australia to play that one game.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 07:00:44 PM »
Small minds... :devil:

Just imagine that one day these jokers(WICB) will grow up and be mature people

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 07:11:26 PM »
fak dem
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 07:27:54 PM »
d WICB musse didnt expect we to las so long in d tournament, far less make d finals.

let d whole WICB HDMC. every time i see Hunte i get so blasted vex.
all dese blasted old men only hangin on to dese positions an only forkin up dese organisations an the teams they are in charge of

camps, hunte ! allyuh retire now an give younger, enthusiastic ppl a charge to take over. blasted dinosaurs!
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 07:50:22 PM »
Dey ost d scoreboard 2 day
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>