April 25, 2024, 04:03:11 PM

Author Topic: PFL & Super League madness...(this jus too comical not to point out)  (Read 1395 times)

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Yo forumites,

hear this....had to bring it to all ya attn. cause i figure only men like Tallman and Flex hear bout it....

lemme get straight to it:

At the end of the super league season ( or so we thought, more on this later!!), the top 6 teams go into the draw for the Toyota Classic tournament which includes the PFL teams(which i think includes all the teams in the league).
So the super league season is winding down, 1 official round left, but some teams have a game or maybe 2 in hand to finish up. So teams fighting for the final couple spots.
Public, T&TEC, Harvard and Phoenix r safe... and Defence Force pretty much there already. The final spot looks like it may have been a fight between Queen's Park, Economy Strikers, St. Francois, Club Sando n WASA maybe....

So the last round of games is this weekend coming. So of course plenty sides have a lot to play for still!!
only this week, the word we got was the PFL wants the top 6 teams as of this week here...and whoever is the top 6 now, makes it!!!! as opposed to waiting til all the games play out officially!!!!
how this happen? and how this being let off i dont know!??
was hopin Flex or one of all ya could school me on this one, other than the fact that the PFL is managed extremely poorly...thas a given!

sad enuff, we jus had to laugh it off and do what we have to do at this stage...Last game is just a formality.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: PFL & Super League madness...(this jus too comical not to point out)
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 06:24:50 PM »
I don't think they can deny any team in the top six even though they assuming they know who is the top six already.

Once the games have played out I am ASSUMING that the top six will get into the Toyota Classic tournament.

If not, then the person responsible will have some answering to do which is clearly out of anyone hands here.

The way the league is run, nothing surprises me. But wait and see what happens, things like this we just have to take it a step at a time and not get excited about what rumour might be floating around.

Let them (the admin) make the first move and then press on from there.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 06:43:37 PM »
Maybe Dexter Skeene get some under the table dollars..

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2009, 01:24:33 AM »
dais too too

REVOLUTION
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2009, 10:19:49 AM »
 :rotfl: i really hope them other teams about 10 pts behind the top 6.

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2009, 06:02:10 PM »
almost sure the decision is the correct one...got it from reliable sources
so the top 6 gonna be
public, TTEC, Harvard,Phoenix, Army and Economy strikers----regardless of this week's matches and any re-scheduled games.

1]; } ?>