March 29, 2024, 03:09:07 AM

Author Topic: Not saying I believe this..but worthy of thought???  (Read 9876 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Not saying I believe this..but worthy of thought???
« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2009, 10:27:40 PM »
as ah said ah facking clown..not one answer you have given in ths thread is coherent, accurate and worthy of further debate.
That's your trade mark!! cuss when yuh cyar get yuh way! who's ah bigger clown than you!! for yrs now you trying tuh convince ppl it eh have no god, and so far no converts, yuh eh tired? i know most of us are.

I have no desire to make anyone believe as I do, we have no churchs, hold no meetings, dont prostelyze, hold no revivals, we leave thaT TO THE FEEBLE MINDED, YOU FIT IN NICELY  with that group.
I never see no one on hear prosetelyze  like you. iz every other day, some religious debate, and how religion this and religion that! you coulda fool me!

it have real religious fellas on the board, themanfriday and preacher tuh name ah few, and dem men doh ever come on here and push their point of view like you do. so stop lying tuh yuh self, BC iz day in day out yuh preaching yuh unproven materialist slop!!

i eh go lie, i've never seen such ah delusional person as yuh self, you must really think iz monkeys yuh talking too.

as for the we, i doh know who we you talking bout, seems like you have ah mouse in yuh pocket, bc the last time i look, it have ah atheist group who does bombard the internet preaching they doctrine of disbelief and even inviting ppl tuh join them, and hiding behind the giuse of science too, when what they believe iz not even scientifically proven.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2009, 10:59:31 PM »
TC i like the way yuh just brush starlin, lennin, and mow's atrocities under the carpet without further blame, talking bout they had christian beginings, but failed to implicate darwinism and atheism for their crimes. ::)

well i could get info on line as well and post it for ppl tuh see. here's zandole boy on hitlers dem.
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7pNlBPyM1s&feature=related
 PT.2= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp7OF_mmySg&feature=related
 PT.3= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ABh7Ydq57M&feature=related
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 04:26:23 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2009, 12:08:32 AM »
TC do you believe that man are only evil because of religion?

If no, why? And on what authority do u use to determine what is right and wrong? 
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

truetrini

« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2009, 02:59:15 AM »
as ah said ah facking clown..not one answer you have given in ths thread is coherent, accurate and worthy of further debate.
That's your trade mark!! cuss when yuh cyar get yuh way! who's ah bigger clown than you!! for yrs now you trying tuh convince ppl it eh have no god, and so far no converts, yuh eh tired? i know most of us are.

I have no desire to make anyone believe as I do, we have no churchs, hold no meetings, dont prostelyze, hold no revivals, we leave thaT TO THE FEEBLE MINDED, YOU FIT IN NICELY  with that group.
I never see no one on hear prosetelyze  like you. iz every other day, some religious debate, and how religion this and religion that! you coulda fool me!

it have real religious fellas on the board, themanfriday and preacher tuh name ah few, and dem men doh ever come on here and push their point of view like you do. so stop lying tuh yuh self, BC iz day in day out yuh preaching yuh unproven materialist slop!!

i eh go lie, i've never seen such ah delusional person as yuh self, you must really think iz monkeys yuh talking too.

as for the we, i doh know who we you talking bout, seems like you have ah mouse in yuh pocket, bc the last time i look, it have ah atheist group who does bombard the internet preaching they doctrine of disbelief and even inviting ppl tuh join them, and hiding behind the giuse of science too, when what they believe iz not even scientifically proven.

You are a monkey.  I feel you cannot comprehend the written word.  So I will just ignore your stink ignorant ass from now on.  You have confirmed that you are a c**t.

truetrini

« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2009, 03:01:47 AM »
TC do you believe that man are only evil because of religion?

If no, why? And on what authority do u use to determine what is right and wrong? 

Where did I say that?  Did you read any of my posts?  The biggest motivating factor for man is personal gain.  Man may get jealous, feel he is entitled to someone, or their property.  Aggression, hate, etc.  There are laws, there are societal norms etc, that we ALL live by.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2009, 04:19:29 AM »

You are a monkey.  I feel you cannot comprehend the written word.  So I will just ignore your stink ignorant ass from now on.  You have confirmed that you are a c**t.
You only wish you had half the brain capacity i have battyhole! up till now you still can't put ah solid argument together tuh accomplish yuh goal, and that's tuh make ppl understand yuh atheist point of view. i doh know why yuh even try, if your prophet dawkins failed tuh convince ah forkin moron like bill o'reilly on national television, and he's ah scholar, then i doh see no reason for you to continue.

as for me being ah c@nt, i'll take that, after all, p@ssy iz ah genuine thing and it does bring forth life, but you iz ah BATTYHOLE and ah batty only good for one thing, and that's sh!t sh!t and more sh!t!

just BC i doh run and kiss your a$$ for the slop yuh does be writing, i iz dis and dat and de odder. go suckout!! yuh yuck mouth low life!!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 04:21:02 AM by just cool »

truetrini

« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2009, 09:04:24 AM »

You only wish you had half the brain capacity i have battyhole! up till now you still can't put ah solid argument together tuh accomplish yuh goal, and that's tuh make ppl understand yuh atheist point of view. i doh know why yuh even try, if your prophet dawkins failed tuh convince ah forkin moron like bill o'reilly on national television, and he's ah scholar, then i doh see no reason for you to continue.

as for me being ah c@nt, i'll take that, after all, p@ssy iz ah genuine thing and it does bring forth life, but you iz ah BATTYHOLE and ah batty only good for one thing, and that's sh!t sh!t and more sh!t!

just BC i doh run and kiss your a$$ for the slop yuh does be writing, i iz dis and dat and de odder. go suckout!! yuh yuck mouth low life!!

I meant a cow's c**t.   sorry for the misunderstanding.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2009, 01:18:40 PM »

I meant a cow's c**t.   sorry for the misunderstanding.
Ah still taking dat as ah complement, yuh country bookie low life!! doh matter what yuh say or what specie of p@ssy yuh specify, it's still ah genuine thing that brings forth life, and it's way better than ah battyhole, and that's what you are, ah big sour low life anus!!   :bringiton:

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2009, 04:47:38 PM »
TC i like the way yuh just brush starlin, lennin, and mow's atrocities under the carpet without further blame, talking bout they had christian beginings, but failed to implicate darwinism and atheism for their crimes. ::)

well i could get info on line as well and post it for ppl tuh see. here's zandole boy on hitlers dem.

What you calling my name for? Keep me out yuh drama please!
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 08, 2009, 06:08:52 AM »

What you calling my name for? Keep me out yuh drama please!
You should be glad someone know's yuh name! who de hell iz you anyway!  :loser:

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 08, 2009, 10:22:19 AM »
JC yuh in rippin form on this thread.   :beermug:

::)  yeah, rippin he pants from de mess he passin.

jc, yuh real contradicting yurself. yuh talking about how war eh no bad thing. how life is hard. just a few posts earlier yuh getting all upset about how hard slavery was. how yuh think de slaves reach america? yuh think they post sign in de jungle - "who want to be a slave, we have a boat leaving" ???  is through war!! slavery cyah happen without war. an de arms trade in africa continuing to this very day.
Rabbit, i hate tuh reason wid ppl who does take things @ face value, normally i does reason and hang out wid fellas who understand heights and yuh doh have tuh over explain yuh self to the point where yuh have tuh come elementary wid yuh argument.

now i will oblige yuh one time, and after that if yuh lagging then so be it! yuh on yuh own. breds it's quite true that the transatlantic slave trade FOR THE MOST PART HAD IMPLICATIONS OF TRIBAL WARFARE! but after a while when the trade became lucrative, it then turned into and all out kidnapping and personal raid on weaker villages.

in the beginning the stronger tribes who waged war against their weaker neighbors sold the menacing enemy captives to sometimes arab or european slave traders, but captives of war alone could not sustain a thriving 300 yrs old slave trade.

after a while the demand out striped the supply, and captives of warfare was just not enough, it then came a time when tribesmen started preying on their own ppl. hence the reason there are remnants of akan, Yoruba, igbo, fulani, haussa, bambarra/mandinka/ mandingo, culture here in the west.

all these tribes were and still are some of the biggest and strongest tribes in western africa, that alone is proof enough that war alone did not sustain the transatlantic slave trade. uncles were selling their nephews to turn ah profit, kidnappings was rampant, the traders went on raids through smaller villages scooping up and capturing the young and the strong.

that was the conventional way of aquiring slaves in west and central africa, now i don't know bout you, but if ah man try tuh war me and i vanquish him and sell he arse tuh ah slaver for ah profit, then be sure i not losing no sleep over he! but if me and ah fella eh have nutten and i role on him and clubber him down and tie him up and sell him off, then that's ah huge wrong!

to me mr rabbit, every thing on this earth have a purpose and it's place, or else it would not be here to begin with, the bad part iz when ppl use things the wrong way, then it becomes abominable.

evil and good has it's place, same goes for WAR!! like i said before, war is ah necessary evil, without it the earth would be over runned by unscrupulous dangerous men, HITLER forinstance, had he been succesful, you and i would be slaving somewhere right now in some german camp instead of having this discourse.

the fact that countless lives were lost , and some real heinous things happened to innocent ppl, the war on hitler was absolutely necessary! and had the pacifist view taken effect, the world would've been ruled by an evil hatemonger.

as for the european view of slavery, them fellas wasn't at war wid nobody, they just wanted tuh get rich and they found ah way tuh do it, so no i not contradicting meh self, but rather putting things in prospective, and yes european slavery was extra abusive and totally wrong!

they were breeding ppl for the sole purpose, and then justifying it by saying their slaves were animals and sub human(i think in the U.S. constitution black ppl were deemed 3/5 of a man) that law has since been ammended, but it goes to show the mind set of those ppl and their view on slavery.

as for you mr rabbit, yuh need tuh read with ah purpose and stop being so confrontational.                    positive.

jc, yuh missing de obvious. maybe is a good thing yuh come down from yuh heights for some plain talk.

de increase in de slave trade (due to the new world) required explicit support (intelligence, logistics, military) from de coastal african empires. fact is de coastal empires grew at the expense of the inland tribes. this is de war ah talking bout. de coastal tribes made war on the inland tribes. slaves for weapons, etc..   yeah, no doubt they had some from de coastal tribes that were also enslaved, but like castro send over those "refugees" (dissidents) during the mariel boat lift too.

de geography and economics made de case for slavery in a climate like europe. de hunter-gatherers in africa and new world indians with the bison doh have slavery in their society through providence. once de population get big enough in europe, they start to innovate. adversity is de mother of invention. and is a steady progression of technology. along with de military tech dem europeans use to conquer africa and de new world, dey handle de problem of slavery one time when they start to replace labour with capital. we living in an age where de sugar in we coffee doh need to involve slavery. but yuh go miss reality if yuh too righteous and on a heights.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 10:47:45 AM by ribbit »

truetrini

« Reply #71 on: December 08, 2009, 11:54:32 AM »
He talking shit. 

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 08, 2009, 02:52:38 PM »
He talking shit. 

Throwing words like ah commess lovin Batty byoi. :yapping:
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 02:57:06 PM by just cool »

truetrini

« Reply #73 on: December 08, 2009, 03:43:07 PM »
He talking shit. 

I thought you had nutten against batty byois?  Yuh c**t.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 08, 2009, 04:02:07 PM »
He talking shit. 

Ah still eh have nutten against faggots! but i do hate it when grown hards stones elders act like market women! hence the reason for the remark. would you rather i called you ah mamapoolman next time?? yuhs ah forkin embarrassment!! don't even know why i waste precious time forkin wid you! forkin loser! :shameonyou:

truetrini

« Reply #75 on: December 08, 2009, 04:11:14 PM »
He talking shit. 

Ah still eh have nutten against faggots! but i do hate it when grown hards stones elders act like market women! hence the reason for the remark. would you rather i called you ah mamapoolman next time?? yuhs ah forkin embarrassment!! don't even know why i waste precious time forkin wid you! forkin loser! :shameonyou:

asshole you are the one who started with my mother and cussing yuh nasty asshole  go f**k off

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 08, 2009, 06:10:20 PM »
He talking shit. 

asshole you are the one who started with my mother and cussing yuh nasty asshole  go f**k off
Wham tuh you battyhole? come off ah me nah!! i not in dat wortless cussout ting wid you yuh forkin DEVIL!!! go find anodda wortless byoi tuh indulge yuh in yuh nasty behavior, and leff me ah forkin aloneeee nah yuh forkin cunomuno half man half market oman!!!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 08, 2009, 06:12:03 PM »
Guys,
         Good, interesting and informative topic, but......  can All yuh argue without throwing invectives at one another.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 08, 2009, 06:25:41 PM »
Guys,
         Good, interesting and informative topic, but......  can All yuh argue without throwing invectives at one another.
I dun wid dat nasty jerkoff scum of the earth! :flamethrower:

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 08, 2009, 06:57:54 PM »
He talking shit. 

He call me racist one time I implied he was talking shit and suggested I liked sexual deviants.  You getting off easy with his name calling.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 08, 2009, 07:16:20 PM »
He talking shit. 

He call me racist one time I implied he was talking shit and suggested I liked sexual deviants.  You getting off easy with his name calling.
:whistling:

:devil:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

truetrini

« Reply #81 on: December 08, 2009, 10:10:37 PM »
He talking shit. 

steups. I have little time for he now.   He always saying he like everyboy eqyually, it is obvious he is racists against us athiests...the fassy cyat hole dat he is.  One ting I know yuh is not a racist,, yuh little misguided but yuh cool and not a racist.

1]; } ?>