April 28, 2024, 04:54:36 AM

Author Topic: 2014 begins today  (Read 2116 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
2014 begins today
« on: October 28, 2009, 06:01:33 AM »
It was reported by Nigel Simon that 2 wks after our last WCQ d TTFF meets to discuss d plans for 2014. Guess what dat is 2day. I am goin into a meeting then to drive to POS for another so can peeps contact TTFF and Simon to inquire bout d meeting.

Guardian number 623-8870

TTFF 623-7312

ttff1908@yahoo.com/shaunfuentes@yahoo.com

AH LATE AH GONE LATERZ

All who say dey was goin 4 accountability well it strt 2 day
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 2014 begins today
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 08:37:05 PM »
I C nobody cares but d campaign meetin neva happen because JW in Nigeria. I guess he 4 got dat when he plann d meeting.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 12:20:04 AM »
I C nobody cares but d campaign meetin neva happen because JW in Nigeria. I guess he 4 got dat when he plann d meeting.
Just saw this, had no idea it was posted. weary why yuh huttin up yuh head wid these wishy washy ppl, don't you know it have very few true to the core football fans in TNT, ppl who would literally bleed for they team?
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 03:49:31 AM »
Just saw this, had no idea it was posted. weary why yuh huttin up yuh head wid these wishy washy ppl, don't you know it have very few true to the core football fans in TNT, ppl who would literally bleed for they team?

You may be right JC, but it just means that those of us that DO care and ARE passionate enough, have to worker HARDER and DO MORE! Ever tried to organise a March against anything? I was a former Faculty Rep - EVERYbody complaining, when time to get up and speak up, everybody MUTE! But when the FEW of us who sacrifice our time take action, and get results, EVERYBODY benefits... we are too complacent as a people! Classic example of the term "Silent Majority"!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 05:58:22 AM »

Oh lord girl is not that....I was working on circulating the MP letter yesterday.....we could still call and/or email to find out when the meeting will take place....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 06:12:29 AM »
Let us look on the bright side- With Jack in Nigeria , maybe this is the start of things to come that the TTFF can make decisions without the Messiah. Secondly with Jack absence maybe people can speak honestly and Frankly and say Thank you Jack it is time you leave us alone to run our affairs.
 To be truthful I am more concerned about =Who is the coach- The technical director- the way forward with respect to the coaching staff than any analysis of what happened.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2009, 07:01:49 AM »
Let us look on the bright side- With Jack in Nigeria , maybe this is the start of things to come that the TTFF can make decisions without the Messiah. Secondly with Jack absence maybe people can speak honestly and Frankly and say Thank you Jack it is time you leave us alone to run our affairs.
 To be truthful I am more concerned about =Who is the coach- The technical director- the way forward with respect to the coaching staff than any analysis of what happened.

Yuh eh tink it 2 early 2 b smokin or drinkin whatever it is because u know no meetin eh callin because messiah eh here. D meetin would have answer all dem question.

Oh lord girl is not that....I was working on circulating the MP letter yesterday.....we could still call and/or email to find out when the meeting will take place....

Good project yuh wukin on dey gyul. Dat is the real isssue right now.

You may be right JC, but it just means that those of us that DO care and ARE passionate enough, have to worker HARDER and DO MORE! Ever tried to organise a March against anything? I was a former Faculty Rep - EVERYbody complaining, when time to get up and speak up, everybody MUTE! But when the FEW of us who sacrifice our time take action, and get results, EVERYBODY benefits... we are too complacent as a people! Classic example of the term "Silent Majority"!

COSIGNNNNNN

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2009, 10:58:57 AM »
Weary let me explain to you why I just doh bodder.

Jack made sure that the votes went form clubwise to zonewise. He then sponsors just about every zone. Tobago, EAst and Central is basically JW country. And ah know he have a hand in the North. Is only the South I eh sure about.

So who de hell go bite de hand dat feeding dem.

Now let's say that the public along with the Press went on an anti Jack campaign. JW (as he has done in the past) could simply walk away for a few months - watch the TTFF do not one FAWWWWWK to raise funds. Watch the Corporate sector not give a FAAAAAAAWWWWWWK and then come back like Superman......TAAA DAAA to save the day.

We need either an incredibly well respected football figure like Lincoln Phillips or Latas to take he on.
Option number two, somebody else with money who could rival JW, impress the zones with his own ideas and "sponsorship." Some zones especially the North and South would relish a viable option.

But then this individual would have to control his ego and not become another JW.

Peace,
VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2009, 12:15:59 PM »
The Issue is never the Issue- It is always about control/Power. Anyone individual with that kind of money to replace Jack will be Jack by another name. We have to take a page from the Cricket association and come up with a team effort starting with the grass roots. There is Power in Numbers to bring about change. The first requirement is to start with individual club votes and bypass the zones. Have a mass meeting and one club -one vote. See the power of the people.
 Who to belt the cat- Is the Existential Question/

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2009, 02:03:55 PM »
Weary let me explain to you why I just doh bodder.

Jack made sure that the votes went form clubwise to zonewise. He then sponsors just about every zone. Tobago, EAst and Central is basically JW country. And ah know he have a hand in the North. Is only the South I eh sure about.

So who de hell go bite de hand dat feeding dem.

Now let's say that the public along with the Press went on an anti Jack campaign. JW (as he has done in the past) could simply walk away for a few months - watch the TTFF do not one FAWWWWWK to raise funds. Watch the Corporate sector not give a FAAAAAAAWWWWWWK and then come back like Superman......TAAA DAAA to save the day.

We need either an incredibly well respected football figure like Lincoln Phillips or Latas to take he on.
Option number two, somebody else with money who could rival JW, impress the zones with his own ideas and "sponsorship." Some zones especially the North and South would relish a viable option.

But then this individual would have to control his ego and not become another JW.

Peace,
VB

D issue is holding JW accountable for d statetements he make.  Dey say that they havin a meetin on the 28th. JW in Nigeria so no meeting. Let us just write letters to the editor etc pointin these tings out. Let d press if possible in TNt do dey wuk dat is all. If everybody sent a letter 2 d editor after dey make a statement they might just publish 1.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2009, 04:14:25 AM »

Patriot, i livin all the way in foreign, if i was livin in TNT i would be very active in the local arena trust meh. ah know that iz not ah ligit excuse and there are things i could still do from ah distance, but its very hard.

when i was home i used to organize fete matches and was very active in sporting events, but that was when ppl actually loved sports in TNT and would make an effort to get involve. it seem like today there are very few fans of any sport period! i blame it on the overly cool persona that our ppl adopted from out side influences.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

1]; } ?>