April 27, 2024, 06:49:10 AM

Author Topic: Stern John: New Crystal Palace deal will happen  (Read 1086 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Stern John: New Crystal Palace deal will happen
« on: October 29, 2009, 06:13:24 AM »
By Richard Cawley (South London Press)

STERN John is confident that he will play at least 25 games for Crystal Palace this season - and trigger another season at Selhurst Park.

The Eagles forward needs to reach that figure as part of a clause inserted in the contract he signed in the summer.

John has only recently returned from elbow surgery and missed 11 matches after being stretchered off on the opening day of the season.

John said: "Everything will take care of itself. As long as I come back, get my chance and do well the contract is going to be there for me. If I知 not doing well then I知 not going to get the reward.

釘ut if I do the business the manager and fans will be happy - everything else will fall into place. The most disappointing thing is that if I壇 not got the injury I would probably have five or six goals now. But if I知 injury-free I still think I can get 10 or 15 goals."
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
Re: Stern John: New Crystal Palace deal will happen
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 06:14:35 AM »
By Richard Cawley (South London Press)

STERN John is confident that he will play at least 25 games for Crystal Palace this season - and trigger another season at Selhurst Park.

The Eagles forward needs to reach that figure as part of a clause inserted in the contract he signed in the summer.

John has only recently returned from elbow surgery and missed 11 matches after being stretchered off on the opening day of the season.

John said: "Everything will take care of itself. As long as I come back, get my chance and do well the contract is going to be there for me. If I知 not doing well then I知 not going to get the reward.

釘ut if I do the business the manager and fans will be happy - everything else will fall into place. The most disappointing thing is that if I壇 not got the injury I would probably have five or six goals now. But if I知 injury-free I still think I can get 10 or 15 goals."

go brave bravo...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 07:49:35 PM »

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 09:04:33 PM »
Ah find he look more like Method man
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2009, 02:41:12 PM »
Yeah Method man on Steroids.  Stern is way happier.  Do your thing 14.  Make ur money and save it.
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

1]; } ?>