April 27, 2024, 01:13:35 PM

Author Topic: Chelsea vs Man Utd (08-Nov-09)  (Read 14305 times)

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
Re: Chelsea vs Man Utd (08-Nov-09)
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2009, 10:55:26 AM »
Very lively game... 0-0 in the 42' with ManU dominating possession and chances.
There is a strong battle for midfield right now, who ever wins it, could go on to win this game.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 11:02:13 AM by triniairman »

Offline monty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2009, 11:00:52 AM »

Whatever Chinese feed you using to watch the game failing you big time... Man-U dominating possession and chances???

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2009, 11:02:54 AM »

Whatever Chinese feed you using to watch the game failing you big time... Man-U dominating possession and chances???
It ain't Chelsea!!! If it's anything it equal.

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2009, 11:04:09 AM »

u know... i watching the stats and its saying 56% to chelsea, 4 shots on target by chelsea compared to manu's 3 and VDS having to make 3 saves while Cech only 1... he probably trying to tie up the ManUre fans' heads

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2009, 11:09:05 AM »

u know... i watching the stats and its saying 56% to chelsea, 4 shots on target by chelsea compared to manu's 3 and VDS having to make 3 saves while Cech only 1... he probably trying to tie up the ManUre fans' heads

Well post allyuh own muddac**t report... it not that hard.  Even at halftime most of the highlights showed ManU. chances, not all ah dem on target so it wouldn't necessarily show up as a shot on goal.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2009, 11:38:49 AM »
Curious call by Martin Atkinson... 50-50 aerial ball and Drogba and Evans collide in the ManU penalty area.  Ref indicate foul on Drogba... and at first blush seemed the correct call.  On replay Evans clearly come thru with a flying jumpkick that ketch Drogba right under the right pec, Drogba writhing on the ground in apparent ( ::)) agony.  Looked like a straight red on Evans to be fair... ref instead show Drogba a yellow.

All's well that ends well I suppose... Drogba fouls Brown and Terry scores.

1-0 Chelsea in the 76'

Rooney booked for dissent.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2009, 11:40:39 AM »
Curious call by Martin Atkinson... 50-50 aerial ball and Drogba and Evans collide in the ManU penalty area.  Ref indicate foul on Drogba... and at first blush seemed the correct call.  On replay Evans clearly come thru with a flying jumpkick that ketch Drogba right under the right pec, Drogba writhing on the ground in apparent ( ::)) agony.  Looked like a straight red on Evans to be fair... ref instead show Drogba a yellow.

1-0 Chelsea in the 76'

cheap foul by Drogba on Brown in the box. Ref having a poor game on both sides

Offline The_Ice

• Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2009, 11:41:45 AM »

Well post allyuh own muddac**t report... it not that hard.  Even at halftime most of the highlights showed ManU. chances, not all ah dem on target so it wouldn't necessarily show up as a shot on goal.

hard lucks dred... i getting two reports that were seeming to be conflicting... note i aint seeing the game. i checking the bpl site every couple mins to read the commentary. lol  :beermug:

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2009, 11:42:58 AM »
Small Mag wey yuh!
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2009, 11:44:49 AM »
Oh gosh, I've seen it all, ah man brushin he teeth in de stands yes, as Drogba comes off  :rotfl:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2009, 11:45:18 AM »
lmao :rotfl: Did you all see the guy who was brushing his teeth when the subs was being made in the 81'?

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2009, 11:45:34 AM »
All the fans of football does really ask for from these officials is consistency.  The KINDS of things I does see manu and the manager and players does get away with: the tantrums, the posturing and gesticulating, directly at the officials and hardly ever any yellow cards issued.......then plays like the Cantona-esque stamp that Drogba now get a yellow card for.....at Stamford Bridge, no less (because we know a manu player would never get a yellow card for takin' a stamp in he chest @ old trafford eh)...it does really amaze me at how poor the officiating is on football, especially for the league that is arguably the widest marketed league in all of football.  Ah could only shake meh head at the lack of consistency.  

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2009, 11:47:58 AM »
Oh gosh, I've seen it all, ah man brushin he teeth in de stands yes, as Drogba comes off  :rotfl:

I never see more schupidness so... and keeping de toothbrush in de side ah he mouth like is ah toothpick or chew stick.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2009, 11:48:09 AM »
All the fans of football does really ask for from these officials is consistency.  The KINDS of things I does see manu and the manager and players does get away with: the tantrums, the posturing and gesticulating, directly at the officials and hardly ever any yellow cards issued.......then plays like the Cantona-esque stamp that Drogba now get a yellow card for.....at Stamford Bridge, no less (because we know a manu player would never get a yellow card for takin' a stamp in he chest @ old trafford eh)...it does really amaze me at how poor the officiating is on football, especially for the league that is arguably the widest marketed league in all of football.  Ah could only shake meh head at the lack of consistency.  
So is only Man.U deserve yellow cards in this game? F@ck Chelsea, that's a bitch goal, I guess yuh did not see the foul Drogba made on Brown in the box resulting in that weak arse goal.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2009, 11:54:27 AM »

1-0 Chelsea in the 76'

So is only Man.U deserve yellow cards in this game? F@ck Chelsea, that's a bitch goal, I guess yuh did not see the foul Drogba made on Brown in the box resulting in that weak arse goal.

Calm yuh f**kin nerves, jed.  manu does get MORE.....much, much more that their fair of distorted calls and decisions.  That so-called foul by Drogba on brown is standard play in football when man jostling in the box.  Sometimes the refs  see and call it, sometimes they don't.  (they didn't call the handful of Drogba's shirt I saw o'shea had in the the first half) but how in the WORLD a man could jump high and drop-kick a man in he chest and NEITHER ONE of the officials see dat?!  Come on man, get to fack outta here wit yuh alex ferguson reasoning!

Besides.....even if yuh want to call it a "bitch goal" that Chelsea score, what does it say about manu for conceding it?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 12:04:33 PM by Mango Chow! »

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2009, 11:55:01 AM »
 :yapping: :yapping: :yapping: :yapping: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2009, 11:55:53 AM »
What happened that there is 5 minutes added on?

Saw the first 20 and seeing the last 10.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2009, 11:56:32 AM »

both teams getting away with shit... ah fuhget who foul ah ManU player and Ballack sprint 15 yds to come argue with the ref (call wasn't even on him) and grab Atkinson right shoulder and spin him around so that he could face him.  Atkinson juss shoo him away... really??  Ballack not even captain and he arguing vociferously AND making contact with the ref... lol

Ref got the Drogba call horribly wrong though... hard to see the stamp at first glance from the back of the play true, but still.  Then the yellow, lol... musse thought Drogba was faking.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2009, 11:57:39 AM »
Cry alyuh muddaf@#%er cry bitches.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2009, 11:58:20 AM »
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAH!!!

Offline monty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2009, 12:01:03 PM »

I eh know where to begin in explaining that one...  :rotfl:

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2009, 12:01:47 PM »
 :violin:
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline The_Ice

• Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2009, 12:02:15 PM »
 :devil: :devil: :devil:

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2009, 12:03:33 PM »

2nd that....I was like.. wtf
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2009, 12:03:48 PM »

1-0 Chelsea in the 76'

Calm yuh f**kin nerves, jed.  manu does get MORE.....much, much more that their fair of distorted calls and decisions.  That so-called foul by Drogba on brown is standard play in football when man jostling in the box.  Sometimes the refs  see and call it, sometimes they don't.  (they didn't call the handful of Drogba's shirt I saw o'shea had in the the first half) but how in the WORLD a man could jump high and drop-kick a man in he chest and NEITHER ONE of the officials see dat?!  Come on man, get to fack outta here wit yuh alex ferguson reasoning!
yuh come on here trying to make a point about the bad refereeing, well do so!! but is Man.U so yuh decide to use them as an example..... Yuh know what? yuh right!!! Fergie own the BPL HE PAYS ALL THE REFS IN THE LEAGUE.... I'll fax yuh the proof later. If it ain't you is another Man.U hater coming on here with their refs favour Man.U conspiracy BS

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2009, 12:06:18 PM »

both teams getting away with shit... ah fuhget who foul ah ManU player and Ballack sprint 15 yds to come argue with the ref (call wasn't even on him) and grab Atkinson right shoulder and spin him around so that he could face him.  Atkinson juss shoo him away... really??  Ballack not even captain and he arguing vociferously AND making contact with the ref... lol

Ref got the Drogba call horribly wrong though... hard to see the stamp at first glance from the back of the play true, but still.  Then the yellow, lol... musse thought Drogba was faking.
That's exactly what I said, I said the ref was having a bad game on both sides... but it have people on here think the ref dancing to Fergie's fiddle.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2009, 12:06:46 PM »
PS. Congrats Chelsea fans on yuh win!!!  (seriously)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2009, 12:08:22 PM »

2nd that....I was like.. wtf

3rd that.... had to be a black man eh, coasting with he darkers and toothbrush. steups

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2009, 12:12:16 PM »
scrappy affair.. probably the wildest game i saw all season.

that evans tackle is crack ribs business. real stink, stink frigging play and i hope he gets a retroactive ban.

CHELSEA FOR CHAMPIONS!!!!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2009, 12:13:43 PM »

1-0 Chelsea in the 76'

yuh come on here trying to make a point about the bad refereeing, well do so!! but is Man.U so yuh decide to use them as an example..... Yuh know what? yuh right!!! Fergie own the BPL HE PAYS ALL THE REFS IN THE LEAGUE.... I'll fax yuh the proof later. If it ain't you is another Man.U hater coming on here with their refs favour Man.U conspiracy BS

Boss, hush yuh cyat and be honest wit yuh self nuh.   Who better to use as an example of inconsistent officiating in the epl than manchester united?  Much less the QUALITY of the calls.....look how you bitchin' 'bout some foul by Drogba on brown...like I said before, a tug on his shirt or something that is STANDARD play when men jostling for position.....how do you compare that to the drop-kick Drogba get?  Even if the ref didn't have a good view from behind the play how does the linesman NOT see that blatant jackie chan move?!   Allyuh manu fans must learn to take the bad with all the good allyuh does get.  What goes around, comes around, turnabout is fair play, yada yada yada......take allyuh losses as boisterous as allyuh does celebrate allyuh victories...but wait.....ah guess dize wha yuh doing now in trute.    

1]; } ?>