April 28, 2024, 12:52:02 AM

Author Topic: Trinis in Action (Nov 6-8, 2009)  (Read 3391 times)

Trinis in Action (Nov 6-8, 2009)
« on: November 06, 2009, 06:34:23 AM »
Friday, November 6th

Toyota Classic
St. Ann's Rangers
3-4 San Juan Jabloteh
Peltier, Lester
Primus, Robert
Ma Pau SC
1-1 Joe Public (won 3-2 on penalties)
Anthony Wolfe
Baptiste, Kerry
Noel, Trent
Thomas, Keyeno
Tinto, Hayden
2nd Bundesliga
FC Kaiserslautern
3-1 Rot-Weiss Oberhausen
Gay, Jamal (not selected)

Saturday, November 7th

English Premier League
Aston Villa
5-1 Bolton
Samuel, Jlloyd (suspended)
Tottenham
2-0 Sunderland
Jones, Kenwyne (suspended)
English League Championship
Crystal Palace
1-0 Middlesbrough
John, Stern (unused sub)
Reading
1-1 Ipswich Town
Edwards, Carlos (started, 59')
Swansea City
3-2 Cardiff
Abu Bakr, Radanfah (not selected)
The FA Cup
Torquay United
3-1 Cheltenham
Thomson, Jake (started, assist 70', 86')
Stourbridge
0-1 Walsall
Ince, Clayton (full game)
Chesterfield
1-3 Bournemouth
Austin, Kevin (not selected)
Hartlepool
0-1 Kettering Town
Boucaud, Andre (unused sub)
Wrexham
1-0 Lowestoft Town
Spann, Silvio (not selected)
Scottish Premier League
Hamilton Academical
2-2 Motherwell
Andrews, Marvin (not selected)
Aberdeen
2-1 St. Johnstone
Samuel, Collin (started, 84')
Belgian Jupiler League
Roulers
2-0 SV Zulte Waregem
Hyland, Khaleem ( 83')

Sunday, November 8th

English Premier League
Hull City
2-1 Stoke
Warner, Anthony (unused sub)
Wigan Athletic
1-1 Fulham
Scotland, Jason (started, 92')
Turkish Super Lig
Eskişehirspor
0-2 Denizlispor Kulübü
Roberts, Darryl ( 46')
Major League Soccer
LA Galaxy
1-0 Chivas USA
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 05:42:30 AM by Tallman »

Re: Trinis in Action (Nov 6-8, 2009)
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 07:55:23 AM »
More goals than cards this wk plssssssssss

Offline coachman

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 09:51:10 AM »
Please change these guards, New names,young trinis in action,new blood, My future TnT players,Or where can i go to see them,Which team they are playing for? ,let's promote them ;D

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 10:06:39 AM »
Please change these guards, New names,young trinis in action,new blood, My future TnT players,Or where can i go to see them,Which team they are playing for? ,let's promote them ;D
       Nobody wants to give them fellas a chance boy,they too inexperience/not ready/to young that's the cry,peeps don't even want to see them play it's one of the reasons for poor crowds at games,if we can just look at it this way ah mean what else do we have,it's our future we looking at.

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 03:01:35 PM »
       Nobody wants to give them fellas a chance boy,they too inexperience/not ready/to young that's the cry,peeps don't even want to see them play it's one of the reasons for poor crowds at games,if we can just look at it this way ah mean what else do we have,it's our future we looking at.

Not sure I follow, y'all saying that the reporters and fans, should not put up the names above, and give the younger newer players a chance, even if they not able to secure a contract, but yuh fed up ah seeing the same old names, who the ppl who give contracts, seem to think these (above) old guards better than ?
I not sure I understand these 2 post. I was under the impression this is the ppl who represent TT, who are in action for their clubs post...What is the criteria y'all calling for ? "TRINIS who cyah see no action"...how we go follow that  ???

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2009, 03:56:57 PM »

Not sure I follow, y'all saying that the reporters and fans, should not put up the names above, and give the younger newer players a chance, even if they not able to secure a contract, but yuh fed up ah seeing the same old names, who the ppl who give contracts, seem to think these (above) old guards better than ?
I not sure I understand these 2 post. I was under the impression this is the ppl who represent TT, who are in action for their clubs post...What is the criteria y'all calling for ? "TRINIS who cyah see no action"...how we go follow that  ???

It even 2 deep for a swimming man like u. Far less we lesser mortals.

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2009, 05:49:21 PM »

Ou Goooooooooood! Lyrics sah.

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2009, 06:32:41 PM »

All i am trying to say is give the youths a chance,the no name guys a chance,the shithounds and them,the guys we don't like,those with no experience let them get experience,we only complaining about the old guards well lets try something,can we improvise a little bit this game is about trial and error,the same thing don't work for everybody.

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2009, 07:14:16 PM »
ah thought Dave Jenny nominations was closed  ::)

Offline coachman

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2009, 09:25:31 PM »
Well said coop's,dem same fellars go complain four months from now,ah waiting :rotfl:

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2009, 11:08:44 PM »
allyuh sure allyuh in the correct post ? ???

Offline Fantastic

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2009, 11:19:12 AM »
Coop's and dem like dey gone mad this time
Doh loss yuh head boss

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2009, 01:41:39 PM »
It seems as if Hyland is falling off the radar.

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2009, 01:44:06 PM »
It seems as if Hyland is falling off the radar.

I eh tink so. Is jes dat he have tuh fight back for his place after being gone for de U-20 WC.

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2009, 04:08:23 PM »
FA Cup 1st round: Stourbridge playing Walsall on FSC right now 5-7 pm DST... Ince in goal

1-0 Walsall FT

Ince with 6 saves and the clean sheet... Walsall advances to the FA Cup 2nd round.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 06:49:22 PM by Bake n Shark »

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2009, 07:41:22 AM »
Guys, Bakes,
          I watch most of the game. The team give Wallsal much pressure. If Wallsal had score some the chances they had, the game would not be that close. Ince was his usual self in goal, but this time with very safe hands. The game remind of  games in the savannah. The crowd real close, standing on the sidelines and very vocal. Not great football but mucho passion.

Chivas vs LA Galaxy MLS Playoff 2nd leg
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2009, 06:30:10 PM »
It should be on ESPN2 at 7:30pm EST
Possible link:http://www.atdhe.net/10391/watch-chivas-usa-vs-los-angeles-galaxy--
Hopefully Birchall starts.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 06:33:38 PM by triniairman »

Offline 1-868

• Haters love me
Re: Chivas vs LA Galaxy MLS Playoff 2nd leg
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2009, 07:33:46 PM »
HT 0-0
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • RVR guitarist
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
Re: Chivas vs LA Galaxy MLS Playoff 2nd leg
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2009, 09:45:02 PM »
game finished 1-0 to LA... birchall was out sick... hopefully he's alright by friday to play the western conference finals