April 28, 2024, 02:21:20 PM

Author Topic: Foreign based Watching The game on Telemundo and Elsewhere  (Read 3409 times)

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Foreign based Watching The game on Telemundo and Elsewhere
« on: October 11, 2005, 03:05:35 PM »
Do not stick tomorrow.

Find yuh self in fron your TV early and be prepared. Yuh might be in yuh house but yuh still have to represent. make sure yuh wearing red, if yuh have a kit put it on.

Play some soca before the game start. This is the big one and the vibes will flow to the team if we do it right.

DO NOT BE OF FAINT HEART

This will be a bumpy roller coaster ride, but never have fear. Yuh might hear that Guatemala 3 goals up and Trinidad drawing or losing but do not lose faith. The football gods love drama that is all. Once it have time left to play we have something to play for and we are not giving up.

If the boys playing with blood in they boots we have a duty to watch with the same intensity.

Right now I studying what to eat. I tempted to buy some Mexican food to symbolize the way the warriors going an eat up Mexico tomorrow, but then I thinking I should have something local (along with my Carib - can't find Stag nowhere here) to truly immerse myself in the vibes. Either way the build up has began to show time, tomorrow night.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Foreign based Watching The game on Telemundo and Elsewhere
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2005, 03:06:52 PM »
No doubt...........
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
  • Goal in yuh rucc**tunse
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2005, 03:14:50 PM »
Imagine Ann Arbor doh carry flickin Telemundo boy. Me eh know whey I seeing de game nah boy

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2005, 03:19:45 PM »
Find a bar seeker. It must have a Mexican bar somewhere in Detroit.

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2005, 04:09:24 PM »
yuh right.. I watch every game with mih soca warriors jersey on.. and now mih soca warriors band and socawarriors.net band.. GO T&T.... Germany 06 here we come..

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2005, 04:10:01 PM »
Imagine Ann Arbor doh carry flickin Telemundo boy. Me eh know whey I seeing de game nah boy

I in the same boat as you..no telemundo here..but maybe I'll find a bar here with some kinda signal..even if is smoke signal as long as ah ketch ah glimse.. if all fails den I'll dive into the chat room for some ole talk.

JDB..if you getting the game home, tape it and share..please..

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2005, 04:13:47 PM »

I in the same boat as you..no telemundo here..but maybe I'll find a bar here with some kinda signal..even if is smoke signal as long as ah ketch ah glimse.. if all fails den I'll dive into the chat room for some ole talk.

JDB..if you getting the game home, tape it and share..please..

Will Do. Send me your mailing address by Pm and I'll try to have it all done by the weekend.

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2005, 04:18:13 PM »
well ill probly have to listen online i cant find anywhere showin di game here, but i still have meh flag hangin out di window. Wen we score first i want allyuh in di stadium to start a Mexican Wave just for kicks.

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2005, 04:34:06 PM »
I can't find no where that showing the game either up here  but i sure to be in the chat room. last night i dream that we win 4-0 and when i wake up i get vex because it was a dream. Anyway dreams do come true and we beating mexico. I have faith in my team that we going to germany. It has been a rough road but we making it.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2005, 06:27:42 PM »
I will Record de game and turn into mpeg then is up to Tallman and Flex to tell I-man how to put it up.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2005, 07:10:39 PM »
boy i in distress now
since last month ah waiting to go watch this game by meh Mexican pardner...now he flecking cable get cut today of all days..cause he lost he job..cause the INS say he cant' work legally no more...so the effer broke now lol.
i was like 'yuh coulda tell them to come cut it on thursday yuh damn jackass'..is only afterwards i realize how insensitive he was  ;D
i ent know what to do now dread..is only Telemundo bringing the game?..ah have Gala and Univision alone..steups
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2005, 07:26:09 PM »
all i have iz univision too dan
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2005, 07:35:10 PM »
boy i in distress now
since last month ah waiting to go watch this game by meh Mexican pardner...now he flecking cable get cut today of all days..cause he lost he job..cause the INS say he cant' work legally no more...so the effer broke now lol.
i was like 'yuh coulda tell them to come cut it on thursday yuh damn jackass'..is only afterwards i realize how insensitive he was  ;D
i ent know what to do now dread..is only Telemundo bringing the game?..ah have Gala and Univision alone..steups

before allyuh give so fast, I just want to know if you check you cable provider website to see if they have it on they tv guide and see exactly what channel it comin on down in your area.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2005, 07:37:42 PM »
ah have Directv..it legal but in the wrong house if yuh know what ah mean lol..so i might go order the Latin block of stations and cancel the  next day..i sure they'll pro-rate me a small charge...but ah prefer to go watch it with somebody though maybe in a bar or something.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2005, 07:48:35 PM »
Truthseeker there's a restaurant and bar called buffalo wild wings in novi that only shows sports from all over the country including spanish stations call them I don't remember the number but you're about matbe 25 mins away seeing that you're south of them it should be easy for you to find the number...........good luck.

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2005, 08:09:19 PM »
Give thanks meh bredda. Ah go find something by tomorrow nite man trust meh. Even if is me alone in a room full ah Mexicans.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2005, 08:16:50 PM »
Truthseeker,

I feeling real sorry for yuh breds................tings hard up by you sah.

But tomorrow when yuh go and watch the game. Put on a proper TRINI FINTA, ROSSI, UMBRO, ATHLETICA or a L SPORTO.

Doe blight the side and go in the bar in yuh vodaphone......please save that for them meaningless game.

Also I know yuh could handle about 6 of them Mexican easy so go brave hold yuh corner and watch meh.............when we score, and silence dem. make sure and jump up and get on like a wild man ;D

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2005, 08:25:55 PM »
Give thanks meh bredda. Ah go find something by tomorrow nite man trust meh. Even if is me alone in a room full ah Mexicans.

Seeker

push come to shove, yuh could fly down to NYC and watch de match by me............ :beermug:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2005, 08:27:58 PM by kicker »

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2005, 08:27:22 PM »
If de wife wasn't going with meh, i woudda wine on ah Mexican ting when Latas vibes it up and score...

But watch meh, de only thingI have that red is Vodafone. the most successful english brand ever.. I have a England red jersy but de way dem playing nowadays i don't want to blight meh team at all.

If yuh watching from home, yuh might have to do a play by play for meh, if me eh find no way to see de match. But I looking for yuh report at de end of de match same way because plenty men in the same boat as me

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2005, 08:33:28 PM »
Kicks: ah cyar go no way with de wife pregnant and all. She real fragile now boy, crying all de time and ting.. and this is from a woman who never used to cry at all.  pregnancy ent no joke breds....

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2005, 08:38:29 PM »

And I thought that Telemundo and Univision were available everywhere in the States, like NBC and CBS,  and in some parts of Canada.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2005, 08:39:16 PM »
Kicks: ah cyar go no way with de wife pregnant and all. She real fragile now boy, crying all de time and ting.. and this is from a woman who never used to cry at all.  pregnancy ent no joke breds....

seen.......yuh might hadda call yuh child "Latas" cause tomorrow match might be special............. One ting is for sure Touches will have us rollin' wid the report..

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2005, 08:44:07 PM »

JDB and Others,

This is a serious question. If you had the chance to watch the  Costa Rica/ Gua game via circuito-cerrado in a bar, and then go home and  look at a recording of the T&T game would you do that?   That is before leaving home you give strict instructions: I don't want to know nothing (about the other match)  when I get back. At first I though nah, but then again ....  .

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2005, 08:50:00 PM »

JDB and Others,

This is a serious question. If you had the chance to watch the  Costa Rica/ Gua game via circuito-cerrado in a bar, and then go home and  look at a recording of the T&T game would you do that?   That is before leaving home you give strict instructions: I don't want to know nothing (about the other match)  when I get back. At first I though nah, but then again ....  .

nah dread.....I would have too much nerves...I couldn't watch another match knowing my side playin' at the same time.......plus the commentators will give away the result of the T&T match

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2005, 09:19:47 PM »
And I thought that Telemundo and Univision were available everywhere in the States, like NBC and CBS,  and in some parts of Canada.

Telemundo is an NBC station but hear something funny.

In many middle class areas in the states there are very few VHF broadcast signals because all the ad money is paid for people who could afford cable or satellite.

Last time my wife moved before the cable got installed I tried picking up a signal with a rabbit ears and all the "free" broadcast stations like CBS and NBC had very weak, practically non-existant signal. The things that you did pick up was like PBS, UPN and the Spanish language stations.

Why? A lot of their market doesn't have cable and still depend on traditional free broadcast signals.

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2005, 10:03:22 PM »

Interesting, thanks

Offline davyjenny

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
fellas,miami/broward carnival had me busy.what station showing d game?
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2005, 05:22:43 PM »
ah tuning in now.
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: fellas,miami/broward carnival had me busy.what station showing d game?
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2005, 05:35:52 PM »
Try www.pointalive.com    So they sey..but them playing something else right now
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: fellas,miami/broward carnival had me busy.what station showing d game?
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2005, 05:54:59 PM »
if you in florida you could watch on Telemundo

1]; } ?>