April 28, 2024, 04:01:46 PM

Author Topic: Ah see Ato get big wuk..again!  (Read 4023 times)

truetrini

Ah see Ato get big wuk..again!
« on: November 10, 2009, 06:42:20 PM »
things nice in Florida boss?

I saw a release where Ato sign big contract to help footballer (American kind)  with speed and agility.

Give meh ah bligh nah?

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
Re: Ah see Ato get big wuk..again!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 08:10:41 AM »
yuh lose yuh weight now,u feel u is superman. ;D
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 11:41:38 AM »
WDMC is dis lol how de arse you see dat arredi - only TRINIS eh - yeah well since TNT busy spending money on flag/ flag poles as opposed to actual programs, I have moved on...

Things are great everywhere but esp Florida
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 11:50:42 AM by A.B. »
BORN TO DO IT

Offline keelz

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2009, 07:21:22 AM »
congrats ato yuh wuk hard 4 dat........... :applause:
this may be the wrong thread but when last allyuh see ting like thi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Pv7kTxPVr0

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2009, 01:06:11 PM »
congrats ato yuh wuk hard 4 dat........... :applause:
this may be the wrong thread but when last allyuh see ting like thi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Pv7kTxPVr0

Whey sah.

Dah lil yute have TOES!!

If he did cut he dreads, he would be able to go even faster!!  ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2009, 07:52:43 PM »
so who is A.B. big client?

He teachin Vick how to outrun pitbulls or wha?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2009, 05:36:06 PM »
Because TC say is a big wuk doh make it a big wuk
BORN TO DO IT

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2009, 09:52:35 PM »
Because TC say is a big wuk doh make it a big wuk

ato boy, eat ah food eh! doh study hunt an d rest ah jokers dat runnin we sports.
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2009, 08:41:33 PM »
so who is A.B. big client?

He teachin Vick how to outrun pitbulls or wha?

:rotfl:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline TriniItalian

• Sr. Warrior
  • Never Wait to Procrastinate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2009, 11:59:37 AM »
 :beermug: :rotfl:
A.W.A.T.T. INFORMANT

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2009, 05:05:56 AM »
And the prize for the most misleading headline of the day goes to...

Boldon signs with NFL
Essiba Small
guardian.co.tt
Published: 19 Nov 2009

Ato Boldon...NFL speed consultant
Essiba Small

Retired Olympic athlete Ato Boldon has been signed by the Perfect Competition and Test Sports as a speed consultant for its National Football League (NFL) training programme. The New Jersey-based Test Sports Performance and the South Florida-based Perfect Competition Athletic Development, two of America's leading football training facilities, combined to form the Perfect Test Prep programme last September. The Perfect Test trainers roster includes Boldon and former NFL standouts Scott Brunner, Billy Ard, Eric Dorsey and Rod Payne, Skip Fuller and Bill Welle, co-founder of the Cris Carter FAST Programme. Perfect Competition's Sean O'Brien said the addition of Boldon to the programme adds an element that no other programme can match. “Ato’s event preparation as an Olympian directly correlates to preparation for the NFL Combine.

“His experience, and technical knowledge coaching and cover the world’s greatest sprinters will make our players faster than ever.”
Brian Martin, Founder and CEO of Test Sports Club described Boldon as a tremendous mentor for young athletes looking to improve their speed. “We teamed up with (him) because of his obvious world class sprint ability and passionate coaching style.” The 35-year-old Boldon, who now resides in Miami, told the T&T Guardian that he feels honoured to partner with Test and Perfect Competition given the track record of the two companies. “They have been doing this for a long time, and they could have chosen anyone to be their speed guru.” Originally, Boldon said, he was asked to create a plan to work with the T&T men’s relay but that after creating a plan and laying it out comprehensively, it “succumbed to the usual T&T politics.” “I vowed then that would be the end of any major involvement by me in T&T track and field. I decided to create my own niche.” Boldon said he turned his attention to the NFL since it is such a big part of the culture in the US.

“Particularly in South Florida where I live, where so many of the athletes in the NFL are from.” He added that he has partnered with two of the best in the business for preparing athletes for the NFL draft. Boldon’s responsibility is to get the young men, signed to the programme, faster than they were when they came. “This is critical because one of the biggest tests in the NFL Combine is the 40 yard dash, which can make the difference in millions of dollars because it can help determine how early (or late) an athlete is drafted in the NFL draft.” The four-time Olympic medallist is expected to officially start at ProTest on January 4. “I expect that this will be the start of me being the go-to guy in this region of the world for athletes who want to get faster. “It will be a big thrill for me to watch the draft and see someone I worked with fulfil his dream by being drafted, not to mention how exciting for me as an NFL fan anyway to see someone streaking away on a Sunday afternoon with their new speed.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 06:41:18 AM by boss »

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2009, 09:24:41 AM »
Nothing misleading about it -

I am sure I could play QB as well as Jamarcus Russell and he was a #1 overall pick - u ent see form in that picture or what?????

Now if I could just get a "boost" to throw over the linemen's heads.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :devil:
BORN TO DO IT

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2009, 09:52:06 AM »
I am sure I could play QB as well as Jamarcus Russell and he was a #1 overall pick - u ent see form in that picture or what?????

There is a difference between throwing an American football and peltin ah Carib bottle.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2009, 09:58:07 AM »

There is a difference between throwing an American football and peltin ah Carib bottle.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

but seriously, have you seen Jamarcus Russell?

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2009, 10:31:34 AM »
pelting Carib would be a step up for him so far in his career....
BORN TO DO IT

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2009, 07:40:27 PM »
pelting Carib would be a step up for him so far in his career....

Seriously though Ato you showing dat you one step ahead of our athletic technocrats ......we eh have dat fine detail preparation down yet .... but we so blessed we will keep on producing the athletic talent ...just need to harness it earlier ..

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2009, 06:02:05 AM »
Seriously though Ato you showing dat you one step ahead of our athletic technocrats ......we eh have dat fine detail preparation down yet .... but we so blessed we will keep on producing the athletic talent ...just need to harness it earlier ..

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2009, 12:59:56 PM »
It is the part of my reasoning that makes me feel like a madman where my country is concerned...."How you could say the country producing like never before in track and bigging up the teams of the last two years as the "best ever in your lifetime" but yet always cussing saying things so bad still?

Uhm, if I have a child and the child is capable of A's and is producing mostly D's and the occasional C or B should I not still be on his/her ass all the time??

It happens across the board in TnT - not just sports - "oh gorm all yuh hush all yuh tail nuh, I find we doing arrite" - "arrite" ent never been good enough for me, so that is my plight....I wil continue to make noise - especially when a big ass flag (which no doubt came out of a sports budget) which is about $1,900,000.00 overbudget is seen as OK (cuz is national pride and reminds us of the exploits of the sportsmen/women (sportsmen/women named) who have represented us on the world's stage.

Keep my name out yuh mouth when yuh mamaguying people, please.  Thanks.

Yeah, so on to other things on that stage.

But wait nuh - Tallman you have good height for that position, yuh go have to tuck in d dreads though them linemen go pull yuh down by them.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 01:02:23 PM by A.B. »
BORN TO DO IT

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2009, 10:14:50 PM »
It is the part of my reasoning that makes me feel like a madman where my country is concerned...."How you could say the country producing like never before in track and bigging up the teams of the last two years as the "best ever in your lifetime" but yet always cussing saying things so bad still?

Uhm, if I have a child and the child is capable of A's and is producing mostly D's and the occasional C or B should I not still be on his/her ass all the time??

It happens across the board in TnT - not just sports - "oh gorm all yuh hush all yuh tail nuh, I find we doing arrite" - "arrite" ent never been good enough for me, so that is my plight....I wil continue to make noise - especially when a big ass flag (which no doubt came out of a sports budget) which is about $1,900,000.00 overbudget is seen as OK (cuz is national pride and reminds us of the exploits of the sportsmen/women (sportsmen/women named) who have represented us on the world's stage.

Keep my name out yuh mouth when yuh mamaguying people, please.  Thanks.

Yeah, so on to other things on that stage.

But wait nuh - Tallman you have good height for that position, yuh go have to tuck in d dreads though them linemen go pull yuh down by them.

Daiz we biggest mental obstacle right dey. We saw it with the football team vs Costa Rica and Mexico. Now we can't even get a friendly, but we was doing arrite.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

1]; } ?>