April 25, 2024, 05:57:00 PM

Author Topic: One reason why chivalry died:  (Read 4042 times)

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
One reason why chivalry died:
« on: November 09, 2009, 07:48:24 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/K6EA7KisL0Y" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/K6EA7KisL0Y</a>

Yuh eh supposed to hit ladies...buh....dahs a wajang.  :-\

The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
Re: One reason why chivalry died:
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 07:56:14 PM »
here nah bourbs, when i saw dis yesterday i was like  ???

but d man is a mooks too. in d beginning he was playin bad tryin to make out d girl infront of d ppl, den d girl come out like a rel baddest an deal wid he case

rel ghetto rat behaviour
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 08:09:40 PM »
here nah bourbs, when i saw dis yesterday i was like  ???

but d man is a mooks too. in d beginning he was playin bad tryin to make out d girl infront of d ppl, den d girl come out like a rel baddest an deal wid he case

rel ghetto rat behaviour

I assuming he didnt react cuz he know dem bystanders mighta stop and blow him out and ting. Buh.....notice..dem eh stop he from colleckin lix. I know if i was a bystander...and she behaving so.....and somebody start to rest a good cutass on she...i doh think i woulda stop she nah. I wonder if he did soften up she ribs and did end up in jail..if any ah dem men who recording and instigating de scene....woulda be so willing to supply video and ting as evidence on he behalf.

I think i patient...buh i cyar say with no doubt dat i wouldnt have res a hand on she.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 08:18:14 PM »

I like 5:28 to 5:30 the best ...  ;D
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2009, 08:29:16 PM »
Real stupid man behaviour. He letting them fellas tie him up. He shoulda know enough to leave that situation and let it die down. Both of them dotish as far as I concerned.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2009, 08:39:08 PM »
Yea boy.. he should ride out long long time. Small man moving like he accustomed to the licks the way he take it like ah bobolee.

Dias foreplay for them. Kink 4cars.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2009, 09:08:12 PM »
And alyuh say T&T gone through, look how that man take all that licks and the fellas around keep telling him do hit she back. Them do real go boy.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2009, 09:21:27 PM »
I feel when he reach home is another dose he was collecting.

i was shocked at this vid the 1st time i watch it.

But the second time...i real laugh...is nuff antics to make yuh ketch kicks on.

I feel sorry for the fella...

You ent supposed to lash woman...but I feel the day she collect a burners from somebody she will cool it.

The fella go trip off a day and do it...is only so much straw/lash a camel could take.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2009, 10:21:25 PM »
She was getting she face re-arrange.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2009, 10:49:54 PM »
De peanut gallery round de car have me dyin with laugh....lawd ah miss home
is when mih gyirl say "idoesalwaysforkinbeatuphekont"...i realise it have some fellahs like dey foreplay in public oui

de camera man so wicked, he tellin she calm dong but when she skirt ride up he move in for the money shot :rotfl:

yuh see how she drive away slow posin like she in a parade....de make up sex go be HOT!! 8)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 10:55:47 PM by Dutty »
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2009, 12:02:13 AM »
ah real laugh at that video..

but under seriousness.. de push and a rough up in de earlies is small matters. but all manners done when she want to throw blows..

she was getting some level hurry hand.

presenting the remix..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qfy_lo3KKwI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/qfy_lo3KKwI</a>
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 12:06:27 AM by dinho »

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2009, 01:55:38 AM »
He want to take up wit a jammette and play he getting vex when she act the part?  ::)

If yuh lie with dogs yuh will soon start scratching.

Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2009, 06:35:16 AM »
He want to take up wit a jammette and play he getting vex when she act the part?  ::)

If yuh lie with dogs yuh will soon start scratching.

:beermug: expert summary of d situation
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2009, 09:25:47 AM »
that fella is ah c**t..no real man go let he woman get on so....he hadda be whipped...de indian whipped.she have ah nice lil ass though.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2009, 09:42:37 AM »
watch nah.. serious talk... i ent laugh so in a long time...  :rotfl:
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2009, 09:49:52 AM »
I does tell de wife, since yu wah act like ah man, I will beat yu like ah man if yu cross de line  :rotfl: :beermug:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2009, 10:15:50 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/K6EA7KisL0Y" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/K6EA7KisL0Y</a>

Yuh eh supposed to hit ladies...buh....dahs a wajang.  :-\

Ah sorry Bourbon, but....I from the old school. If you lash me first, ah lashing you back harder, so you'll have a second thought about trying to lash me ah 3rd time. and that should go both ways.

If he wants to allow her to beat his ass like that (not the first time eh), then it says nothing about his self esteem/respect....he like it so.  You know people saying "oh, man should walk away when woman act up", but what happens when she follows? Sad to say, but some women does really look for their shit.

And then she turns around and want to fight up with the other fellas? Nah...she playing bad? One of them same fellas should rock she face with ah cuff! She coming to rough up a fella with a bottle in his hand...steupses!

And she wrong eh? Boyfriend caught her ben' over in somebody upstairs fete and SHE VEX!
Nah, ya cyah be wrong and strong.  >:(

BTW who car it is?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2009, 10:37:23 AM »
I does tell de wife, since yu wah act like ah man, I will beat yu like ah man if yu cross de line  :rotfl: :beermug:

Dat is yuh version of dat story
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2009, 10:41:02 AM »

....and I am sure as noah built ah ark that in some lunch room at this very moment the misses is saying "ah does tell meh husban', since ya wah act like ah man, I will beat yu like ah man if yu cross de line"  :rotfl: :beermug:

I am more incline to believe the latter  ;D

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2009, 11:48:31 AM »

Ah sorry Bourbon, but....I from the old school. If you lash me first, ah lashing you back harder, so you'll have a second thought about trying to lash me ah 3rd time. and that should go both ways.

If he wants to allow her to beat his ass like that (not the first time eh), then it says nothing about his self esteem/respect....he like it so.  You know people saying "oh, man should walk away when woman act up", but what happens when she follows? Sad to say, but some women does really look for their shit.

And then she turns around and want to fight up with the other fellas? Nah...she playing bad? One of them same fellas should rock she face with ah cuff! She coming to rough up a fella with a bottle in his hand...steupses!

And she wrong eh? Boyfriend caught her ben' over in somebody upstairs fete and SHE VEX!
Nah, ya cyah be wrong and strong.  >:(

BTW who car it is?

I was listening tuh Rumer Hazzit on de way in tuh de office dis morning, and from what she say it look like both ah dem wrong.  Yes de gyul did cock back on some man while de gnashy li'l Indian fella did stand up outside calling she, paging she, texting she and sending she smoke signals.  When they finally reach outside and man pull out camera he decide he go shame she... and he let dem fella and dem chain him up tuh boot.  So he try tuh throw she out de car so it go end up on Facebook how man supposed tuh manners dey woman.  Meanwhile de gyul scrambling over de front seat tuh hid she face.

Well she wasn't taking dat piece ah shame so, so she blow up he spot on camera then tuh make it worse Rumer sez de car is she own.  So essentially he's juss ah glorified chaffeur who eh fully learn he role yet.  Of course manicou like dat doh boil dong easy so she decide she go cuss everybody... and then threaten tuh sic 'Sandman' on dem... dai'z why she playing bad... 'Sandman' is she ace up she sleeve.  This is how some woman does get man kill.  But he's ah backside, he call dat on heself... yuh know yuh does take blows like Morgan from Miguel Street but yuh playing bad... lol

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2009, 01:55:40 PM »

....and I am sure as noah built ah ark that in some lunch room at this very moment the misses is saying "ah does tell meh husban', since ya wah act like ah man, I will beat yu like ah man if yu cross de line"  :rotfl: :beermug:

I love ah trini woman  :rotfl: :beermug:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2009, 02:03:57 PM »

But not more than Man U

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2009, 02:35:25 PM »

But not more than Man U

Dias different

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2009, 05:00:07 PM »
oh my... 8)

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2009, 05:40:33 PM »

I love ah trini woman 
:rotfl: :beermug:
really. it eh have no way you should make that statement after watching that. Not even on kicks...
pure assness.
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2009, 06:08:45 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Dais all could muster...mih eh even going to analyse.....ooooooooooohhhhhhhh laaaaaawwwwddddd....ah sure mih neighbours must be think ah going mad!!!!!.......you go girl, if that man dotish enough to think you worth he time, beat he arse yes.......

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Chris Brown need ah woman like dis
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2009, 07:27:47 PM »
Chris Brown lucky Rihanna is Bajan and not ah trini like dis bad gyal.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6EA7KisL0Y&feature=player_embedded

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2009, 09:28:11 PM »
The more things change, the more it stays the same. I have seen this kind of behaviour many moons ago. As much as it was entertaining for some, especially the commentators, it was really sad. Don't disregard the "dotish" man who taking the licks, because in a fit of rage he could muster enough " courage" and damage the lady beyond repair. many moons ago like I have said, I saw a mooks man get real rough by a "jammette ". but that same mooks  took a dull axe and almost take of one of my step-father's shoulder in a fete after some argument they had.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Chris Brown need ah woman like dis
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2009, 11:36:42 PM »
Too hot for U-tube!!!!

1]; } ?>