April 26, 2024, 10:21:41 AM

Author Topic: Public Service Announcement  (Read 1342 times)

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
Public Service Announcement
« on: November 11, 2009, 02:39:11 PM »
If you let your young daughter help to dress you in the morning because y'all are playing a game and she thinks she is a big girl and can button your bodice for you, please look in the mirror before you leave the house to ensure that child did not button your bodice unevenly and have you coming into work looking like Mary Jackass and you don't realize it until mid-morning.

Thank you. :loser:

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Public Service Announcement
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 02:44:38 PM »
 :)

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 02:46:38 PM »
Besides this time a year, what you still doing wearing bodice??? I pull out the turtlenecks so long now  :rotfl:
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 02:50:33 PM »
I tend to dress lightly even in winter but invest in killer coat outwear.
Steupse..
I bounce een de latrine and spot myself looking like a Charlotte Street vagrant...
shims...
I know this little one will be the one to have me put away earlier than I should be.

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2009, 03:13:26 PM »
I wear jackets year round, what changes is the inner pieces. Summer, short sleeve or sleeveless blouses, spring and fall, 3/4 length sleeves. Moment that thermostat goes down to the 40's is turtlenecks. Outerwear is mostly 2 trench coats, one mid leg length for cooler months and one ankle length for the snow. Unless it really cold, then I telecommute or break out the big fluffy parka that makes one look like a snow man.
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2009, 03:21:59 PM »
nah, I get hot too easily... 8)
I suppose that might earn me a comment or two but today I think I can handle all the blows...

The only thing I dont compromise on is gloves. I was frost bitten on my hands once and since then spend a small fortune on gloves. Every year, whether I need them or not...new warm gloves - my OCD.
Trying to find a pair that is thin enough for me to work a camera outside in the winter but warm enough to keep me from pain.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2009, 09:29:29 PM »
If you let your young daughter help to dress you in the morning because y'all are playing a game and she thinks she is a big girl and can button your bodice for you, please look in the mirror before you leave the house to ensure that child did not button your bodice unevenly and have you coming into work looking like Mary Jackass and you don't realize it until mid-morning.

For a PSA to be truly effective, a visual presentation is mandatory
A video,snapshot, x-ray, still photo or even penciled sketch of the area in question will suffice
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2009, 10:43:56 PM »

For a PSA to be truly effective, a visual presentation is mandatory
A video,snapshot, x-ray, still photo or even penciled sketch of the area in question will suffice

Hahahahahaah  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2009, 07:43:43 AM »
 ;D
Dutts, I cah be as dotish as you think I be.
yuh hatta take my word for it and visualize de ress.

1]; } ?>