April 19, 2024, 10:16:17 PM

Author Topic: Putting humans in dey place  (Read 22304 times)

truetrini

Re: Putting humans in dey place
« Reply #180 on: November 12, 2009, 07:36:22 PM »
On the sixth day of creation God was walking alone through the garden of Eden and thought "What this place needs is someone to cultivate and keep it (Gen.2:15)." Then God spied some chimpanzees in a tree and thought, "Hey, what if I monkeyed around with this creature's genes? If I changed just 2% of its DNA I think I might be able to come up with a passable gardener."

God de "Fadder" threw he fuss 2 chirren out he house (or garden) after dey had dey first indiscretion, and den He barred dey way back with ah flaming sword. I doh know ah single father on earth who go treat he chirren like dat after only dey first indiscretion. What God did expect from "newborns" (as well as "newlyweds")? Or did Adam forget tuh floss after "eating" the precious piece of "forbidden fruit?"

Keep yuh God!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 07:40:12 PM by Trinity Cross »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 13, 2009, 05:01:45 AM »
Guy you obviously don't read and understand well at all, or yuh jes doh read posts people make to dismiss yuh ole talk?

First ting first, de so-called accuracy of de Qur'an is  very not remarkable. In fact all of its so-called accurate points can be explained by simple observation ah nature or by selective interpretation of scriptures.

Next ting of great importance: Accuracy on some individual points doh indicate overall accuracy. Just about every thesis that is wrong overall still has some accurate points in it.

Annoder ting: Claims about accuracy assume dat de purpose of the Qur'an is tuh document scientific data. The purpose of the Qur'an is to teach religion, not science.

Then:  If the Qur'an's value is made to depend on scientific accuracy, it becomes valueless when people find errors in it, as some people invariably will.

And lastly: If occasional scientific accuracy shows overall accuracy of the Qur'an, the same conclusion must be granted to the Bible, Zend Avesta, and several other works from other religions, all of which can make the same claims to scientific accuracy.

So exactly what is yuh point again?

thats right yuh doh have any!

The qu'ran does not say anything about creation that is different from the Bible actually, God in de bible say de same tings, he separate darkness from light, de earth was without shape etc. etc.  what point yuh trying to make?

yuh saying nonsense about Ibn Arabi who was a Sufi...check and see what Sufism is and den wheel around and come again....in fact ask ANY muslim scholar what they think about him and unanmiously they will proclaim he was an apostate!  PUHLEEEZE!  AND HE WAS NO ASTRONOMER AT ALL! 

Let me tell you somehting, you CANNOT step on the same level with me when it comes to Bible or Koran..  Notthing big..Jes putting Just Cool in his place that's all!

Go Host de meeting at de flat earth society...dey missing dey curator!
All you did was babble! nothing more! show me where the quran says anything about darkness was over the deep! show me whwre the bible and the quran have the same view on the lenght of creation? in the bible it says six days, in the quran they have six days in the english translation , but i really meant six periods, but of course you won't know that BC YUH DON'T SPEAK CLASSICAL ARABIC!!!!

I CANNOT STEP TO YOUR LEVEL WITH THE BIBLE AND QURAN YOU SAY, but what do you really know of me? you judging me based on pure speculation. you couldn't even put me in my place when it comes to the fossil record, but yuh talking bout the religious aspect of the discussion.

FYI ibin arabi was an astronomist, if you was well read then you would know that! and secondly, AH SUFI IS AH FORKIN MUSLIM YOU LIER!!!! they just practice the spiritual aspects of the islamic way! and the only ppl who would call ibin arabi an apostate would be the wahbies, and they make up only 20% of the islamic community.

if yuh want tuh compare yuh self wid me , then yes , i eh ready tuh for you, and yes yuh could put me in meh place when it comes to being full of self embellishments. but when it come down to factual evidence to share knowledge to the unaware, yuh eh up too standard, BC yuh yet tuh prove yuh point! yuh eh know jack , but yuh like tuh come over that way. trust me!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

truetrini

« Reply #182 on: November 13, 2009, 06:49:53 AM »
Did I say Sufis were not Muslims?  lol

I say they are considered apostates!

check yuhself with yuh propaganda shit.

Shia and Sunni both acknowledge the influence sufism had on spreading Islam but they also think it is greatly corrupted and indulgent of homosexuality etc.

Yuh chatting ah whole lot of fitna fella.

As for embellishments I am yet to see your fictitious degree in biology!

Post it!  Do it, prove yuhself as knowledgeable in evolution ...so far you have NOT produced one cogic, logical discussion other that internet ramblings of shit hounds....!

All that SHIT you post saying the Koran says this and that is NOTHING more that babble coiped from more ancient civilizations.

For instance:

The belief that life came from water predates Islam. The ancient Greeks believed that life came from water. For example, in Metaphysics, Aristotle records that Thales (62? BCE - 546 BCE) believed 'that it [the nature of things] is water' and Anaximander (611 BCE - 547 BCE) stated that life came from the sea.

THEN addressing yuh nonsense and showing yuh dat yuh eh know about de Koran beyond a cursory google:

De Koran says:  Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before we clove them asunder? We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?

Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens and the earth were of one piece, then We parted them, and we made every living thing of water? Will they not then believe?

Dey have many different themes in primitive creation mythologies.De thought that the Heavens and Earth was once a "single block" that was "broken in two" was one of dem and was common in the Middle East by the 7th century (in answer to the Qur'an's rhetorical question; yeah, de non-believers did know). The Egyptians, for example, believed that the god of the heavens and the Earth goddess were once one and that another god "broke" them apart.

"According to an Egyptian legend, Geb [the earth god] married his sister Nut, the sky goddess, without the permission of the powerful Sun god Re. Re was so angry at Nut and Geb that he forced their father Shu, the god of air, to separate them. That is why the Earth is divided from the sky."

"According to the Sumerians, An was the sky god and symbolized heaven. ... The wife of An was Ki, the Earth."

"... when the heavens had been separated from the earth, when the earth had been delimited from the heavens ..." [Gilgamesh, Enkidu and the nether world]

buh yuh cyar expect de koran to mention all dem pagan gods.. de ting mono-theistic religion,de Koran would not mention the pagan gods and goddess. So, removing those names you are left with the Heavens and the Earth being one and then separated; as stated in the Koran.

Most of these "heavens and Earth as one" mythologies involve a cosmic egg of some sort. The Qur'an does not mention the egg but the imagery is the same, that is, the heavens were broken away from the earth in the same way that a egg is broken in two. One half forms the heavens above and the second half becomes the earth below.

But then again, was the Heavens and Earth one block? Or were they first separate entities and then came together?

Oh and fuh yuh edification leh meh show all here with even a brain stem how the Koran DID NOT accurately describe any BIG BANG....the Prophet Mohammed (PUBH) stated that the EARTH was formed during the BIG BANG... well we all know dat is incorrect as In big bang theory there happened a BIG BANG of the point of infinite amount of mass. There was no “PRIMARY SEPARATION as the Koran says....and lastly....there was NO EARTH  so thart disproves any so-called science in the Koran as it pertains to the BIG BANG!

But de koran mentioned that Allah clove the earth and the heaven...lol  de earth as every middle schooer today knows was created millions of YEARS after the sun  so all the word doctoring etc, still doh make de Koran even close to describing the BIG BANG! 

So JC get this thru yuh skull..dere is absolutley NO SCIENTIFIC  PRECOCITY in the Koran...read what the Koran says about sevel layers of heaven  and dat it has no slits in it...slits can only be in something solid guy....more holes in yuh Koran theory...

More fuh yuh:

LEARN FELLA AH HOLDING CLASS THIS MAWNING!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 13, 2009, 07:24:22 PM »
Did I say Sufis were not Muslims?  lol

I say they are considered apostates!

check yuhself with yuh propaganda shit.

Shia and Sunni both acknowledge the influence sufism had on spreading Islam but they also think it is greatly corrupted and indulgent of homosexuality etc.

Yuh chatting ah whole lot of fitna fella.

As for embellishments I am yet to see your fictitious degree in biology!

Post it!  Do it, prove yuhself as knowledgeable in evolution ...so far you have NOT produced one cogic, logical discussion other that internet ramblings of shit hounds....!

All that SHIT you post saying the Koran says this and that is NOTHING more that babble coiped from more ancient civilizations.

For instance:

The belief that life came from water predates Islam. The ancient Greeks believed that life came from water. For example, in Metaphysics, Aristotle records that Thales (62? BCE - 546 BCE) believed 'that it [the nature of things] is water' and Anaximander (611 BCE - 547 BCE) stated that life came from the sea.

THEN addressing yuh nonsense and showing yuh dat yuh eh know about de Koran beyond a cursory google:

De Koran says:  Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before we clove them asunder? We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?

Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens and the earth were of one piece, then We parted them, and we made every living thing of water? Will they not then believe?

Dey have many different themes in primitive creation mythologies.De thought that the Heavens and Earth was once a "single block" that was "broken in two" was one of dem and was common in the Middle East by the 7th century (in answer to the Qur'an's rhetorical question; yeah, de non-believers did know). The Egyptians, for example, believed that the god of the heavens and the Earth goddess were once one and that another god "broke" them apart.

"According to an Egyptian legend, Geb [the earth god] married his sister Nut, the sky goddess, without the permission of the powerful Sun god Re. Re was so angry at Nut and Geb that he forced their father Shu, the god of air, to separate them. That is why the Earth is divided from the sky."

"According to the Sumerians, An was the sky god and symbolized heaven. ... The wife of An was Ki, the Earth."

"... when the heavens had been separated from the earth, when the earth had been delimited from the heavens ..." [Gilgamesh, Enkidu and the nether world]

buh yuh cyar expect de koran to mention all dem pagan gods.. de ting mono-theistic religion,de Koran would not mention the pagan gods and goddess. So, removing those names you are left with the Heavens and the Earth being one and then separated; as stated in the Koran.

Most of these "heavens and Earth as one" mythologies involve a cosmic egg of some sort. The Qur'an does not mention the egg but the imagery is the same, that is, the heavens were broken away from the earth in the same way that a egg is broken in two. One half forms the heavens above and the second half becomes the earth below.

But then again, was the Heavens and Earth one block? Or were they first separate entities and then came together?

Oh and fuh yuh edification leh meh show all here with even a brain stem how the Koran DID NOT accurately describe any BIG BANG....the Prophet Mohammed (PUBH) stated that the EARTH was formed during the BIG BANG... well we all know dat is incorrect as In big bang theory there happened a BIG BANG of the point of infinite amount of mass. There was no “PRIMARY SEPARATION as the Koran says....and lastly....there was NO EARTH  so thart disproves any so-called science in the Koran as it pertains to the BIG BANG!

But de koran mentioned that Allah clove the earth and the heaven...lol  de earth as every middle schooer today knows was created millions of YEARS after the sun  so all the word doctoring etc, still doh make de Koran even close to describing the BIG BANG! 

So JC get this thru yuh skull..dere is absolutley NO SCIENTIFIC  PRECOCITY in the Koran...read what the Koran says about sevel layers of heaven  and dat it has no slits in it...slits can only be in something solid guy....more holes in yuh Koran theory...

More fuh yuh:

LEARN FELLA AH HOLDING CLASS THIS MAWNING!

You just love tuh hear yuh self. TT ah really used tuh believe yuh had ah clue as to what yuh put forth, but from these weak weak rebuts, ah realize iz you and not me who rambling! i will leave yuh in yuh ignorance, BC i see where there's no getting through too you.

i know for ah fact that your knowledge of islam is from an outsider's position, i know for ah fact that yuh don't know tha grammar or the culture from ah scholarly point of view.

as for what the greeks and the acient sumerians/egytpians knew, what does that have tuh do with the quran and posessing the same knowledge? before galeleo the dogun ppl knew more about the constalations and space, but he is still aknowledge as a major contributor to astronomy.

before columbus, the phenicians and the moores, were traveling to the west and knew fully well that the earth was ah sphare. mind you, the moores were muslims, but did that detract from the genius of columbus? you need tuh put things in prospective and not just throw thing together and expect me to accept this as fact!

what you said of islam came directly from an orientalist page! and they always come with half truth or miss interpretations, that's BC they don't know the classical arabic well enough to say what the verses really mean. many orientalist has stepped up to the plate to debunk islamic sciences and was out dun every time, that's BC they had very little knowledge of the arabic grammar.

BTW, sufi's are not the ones who are seen as the promoters of homosexualty, but the shias are! their scholars are the one who made fatwas to legalize or allow sex change operations. there are shia clerics who are married to post op transexuals and they get no flack for it.

the ppl who demonize shias and sufis alike are the extremist sunni groups like the fookkarah, tabliki, salufi, and mainstream sunnis, who mind you, all come under the banner of wahabism. but most shia and sufi groups are closely knitted, and they rearly oppose each other, BC they are less judgemental than the sunni's. the ppl that call ibin arabi ah kaffa(unbeliever/ appostate) are all sunni extremist.

BTW every thing yuh post have big holes in them , but i will leave it there! no need to rebut, BC it would not be recieved with an open mind.              positive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

1]; } ?>