April 28, 2024, 02:42:42 PM

Author Topic: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BM  (Read 4363 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BM
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2009, 04:16:06 PM »
Memories....... Niceness.... Ah book mih tkts to Germany right after that game...An ah get jam with price, cause ah wait so long...

I was planning to go to Germany long before we qualify.  Going to a WC was one a mih "life's lists of things to do" and ah figured since ah had friends in Germany is only airfare and spending money I had to worry about and ah wasn't sure ah woulda make it to South Africa (too far, too expensive).......so that when we qualify....it was even sweeeeettttteeeerrrr!!!.....*sigh* we were so innocent then... ;D

1 TING OF YUH BUCKET LIST
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2009, 05:02:42 PM »
Memories....... Niceness.... Ah book mih tkts to Germany right after that game...An ah get jam with price, cause ah wait so long...

I was planning to go to Germany long before we qualify.  Going to a WC was one a mih "life's lists of things to do" and ah figured since ah had friends in Germany is only airfare and spending money I had to worry about and ah wasn't sure ah woulda make it to South Africa (too far, too expensive).......so that when we qualify....it was even sweeeeettttteeeerrrr!!!.....*sigh* we were so innocent then... ;D

De odda ting off she list is drinking Scotch and coconut water in Nashville.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2009, 05:03:49 PM »
yea weary...notice ah did not mention maximus
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2009, 06:08:35 PM »

:rotfl:
......that was supposed to be repeated in Mexico and Costa Rica.....*sigh*...... ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2009, 08:42:49 PM »
yea weary...notice ah did not mention maximus

2 write dat song u have 2 b 4 real.

:rotfl:
......that was supposed to be repeated in Mexico and Costa Rica.....*sigh*...... ;D

2014 strt 2 plan
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2009, 07:29:13 AM »

Dah was a nice vibes sah.  Meh moms is a real sports & culture jumbie.  She does tape EVERYTING and send fuh meh.  She tape de whole arrival in Piarco after de Bahrain game down to de procession from Piarco to Brian Lara Promenade yes.  Real vibes.

Digitize it and youtube that bitch nuh.

Leh we relive some of the memories.

Més que un club.

1]; } ?>