April 28, 2024, 04:16:37 PM

Author Topic: who have cheated, cheats, or kinda cheat  (Read 3554 times)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: who have cheated, cheats, or kinda cheat
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2009, 10:50:04 AM »
whatever with that man, Ronaldo is a hen extraordinaire..

some players go to ground much more easily and others and thats a fact.. Ronaldo was chief offender in years gone by, much less so now but he built his reputation, he make his bed he hadda lie in it... Same with Drogba, admittedly he used to flop alot and even admitted so in an interview but nowadays you see much less of that.. that doesn't change the fact that when he does go down easily, he will get more rap and publicity because people will remember that he was a diver.. daz reputation ting..

in my eyes now the worst kind of diver is ah hypocrite man like Gerrard who will go in the newspaper and say how much he is disgusting by diving... "i'm captain fantastic, we don't have that here in england and if my teammate did this i would pull him up"..

then proceed to do the very thing he knocking.. youtube it.

Las year rong dis time, a certain poster woulda be cussin yuh and tellin yuh all bout how yuh born and ting.

Now dat Ronaldo move to Real Madrid....no biggie  8)

Call name and I go whistle

I dunno who it is but I'm guessing his name rhymes with ball hag......

I think Mall Wag sounds better  :D since I presume they might be "English"  :devil:

Big Up!
Go ANYTING Hengland Go
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>