April 29, 2024, 04:20:27 AM

Author Topic: Murder, rape charges pending in Shaniya Davis case  (Read 2781 times)

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
Murder, rape charges pending in Shaniya Davis case
« on: November 20, 2009, 05:04:03 PM »
I tried to stay away from this one...really, but I saw the article today and really broke down. I cannot understand some people. I cannot understand why. She was only five years old, a year older than my princess and ......... well. All I can say is  public execution by fire/hanging/genital mutilation too good for this jackass and the mother.... WHY? Why are people so evil? And is it wrong that after reading this story I wanted to get in my car, drive to the carolinas with a blunt rusty pair of scissors and castrate both of them? Doesnt that make me just as bad as them? RIP Shaniya.

CNN)  -- Murder and rape charges will be filed against a North Carolina man in the death of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis, police said Thursday.

Mario Andrette McNeill had already been charged with kidnapping the Fayetteville, North Carolina, girl. She was reported missing last week, and her body was found Monday beside a road near Sanford, about 30 miles northwest of Fayetteville.

Preliminary autopsy results indicate the child was asphyxiated, Fayetteville Police Chief Tom Bergamine told reporters Thursday, but testing is still being completed and a final report has not been issued.

McNeill will be charged with first-degree murder and rape of a child, Bergamine said. The new arrest warrants were being served Thursday night.

The girl's mother, Antoinette Nicole Davis, has been charged with human trafficking and other offenses. Police have said they believe Davis was prostituting the child.

According to police, surveillance video taken November 10 from a hotel in Sanford, North Carolina, shows Shaniya in the company of McNeill.

Authorities had said Wednesday they would need to determine where Shaniya was killed before filing additional charges. Fayetteville is in Cumberland County, while Sanford is in Lee County. Bergamine said Thursday jurisdiction in the case would remain in Cumberland County. "We started it from the beginning and wanted to finish it out," he said.

Police still are not sure exactly where Shaniya was killed, Bergamine said. Police earlier had said they believe the child was alive when she left the hotel.

"Current charges on Ms. Davis are standing as they are right now," Bergamine said. But he told reporters the investigation was ongoing.

He and other officers spoke about the emotional toll the investigation has taken on them. Grief counseling has been under way for officers at the department, he said.

"It's been a tough case," said Fayetteville Police Capt. Charles Kimball, the toughest in his 14 years, he said. "Our mission was to find Shaniya and we did it."

"This case here has reached out and touched all of us," Bergamine said.

Shaniya's father, Bradley Lockhart, made a tearful appeal before reporters Tuesday afternoon, asking that "everybody makes it a point not to ignore, to look past a situation where a person, a child, or anybody might be in danger ... so that we don't have another tragedy like Shaniya."

The girl went to her mother's last month, he said.
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
Re: Murder, rape charges pending in Shaniya Davis case
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 06:16:11 PM »
girlfren, when i saw dis story, i felt so sick. such a pretty child. i cant imagine wat dat poor chile went through.

dem two f**kers will get d dreadest judgement if not during their lifetime, certainly after.

what aboniminations  >:( >:(
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 07:32:58 PM »
I really don't know what to say....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2009, 07:37:18 PM »
I really don't know what to say....

It eh have nutten 2 say.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2009, 04:39:33 PM »
what get meh is how de lil girl had she arm wrong de fukker shoulder while goin in to de hotel.poor ting eh know what was about to happen.so innocent.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2009, 04:51:08 PM »
i find allyuh should talk man...cause if that thing was in trinidad thread mighta been 2 pages already!!
analyse away!!!
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2009, 06:32:38 PM »
Hoe what is the point? Type until meh fingers start to bleed and thinking while I type somebody else interfering with a child or another child dead?  During the period of Shaniya went missing (last Thursday), how much children are at the mercy of a molester or even a killer right now?  From last Thursday until yesterday 5 children below the age of 10 are missing (those that made media) in America alone.

What can a 5 year old do for you sexually? And honestly I really ain't care too much about what allyuh read or what documentary or what chemistry says and chemical imbalance that caused psychological and social causes terminology that defense attorneys love to use.  Too much frigging excuses man.

There is evil out there...plain and simple.

Why is it that I have to reach the stage of seeing a man and his or a child together playing or just sitting on a bench and I have to look twice or second guess myself? You don't know who is who....and it is worrisome! Some people will hear a child bawling for life at any hour of the day and ignore because it's not their problem....it's not their child. This is where we are today.

And then people trying to convince me that human animals can be rehabilitated? My hard earn dollar which should be used to educate, cloth or buy a child a toffee to be spent instead to rehabilitate or house an animal?

Allyuh really have to forgive me because for the life of me that not registering properly ah tall!

A 5 year old Hoe? Nah!!  Some deaths are justified!!

Offline Conquering Lion

• Tell me how can a man who doh know his roots form his own ideology?
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2009, 06:38:06 PM »
Sad story. Anybody on the forum ever see the movie "Trade" about human trafficking.........a real shocking movie about the ins and outs of human trafficking.
We fire de old set ah managers we had wukkin..and iz ah new group we went and we bring in. And if the goods we require de new managers not supplying, when election time come back round iz new ones we bringin. For iz one ting about my people I can guarantee..They will never ever vote party b4 country

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2009, 08:59:11 PM »
i find allyuh should talk man...cause if that thing was in trinidad thread mighta been 2 pages already!!
analyse away!!!

There has already been much discussion about this in the "DC Sniper" thread...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2009, 10:57:59 AM »
Associated Press

Shaquille O’Neal pays for slain girl’s funeral
Shaniya Davis, 5, was found beside rural road in N.C.; victim’s mom charged
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. - Basketball star Shaquille O'Neal has paid for the funeral of a 5-year-old North Carolina girl whose kidnapping and slaying received national news coverage.

The Fayetteville Observer in North Carolina reported Thursday that the Cleveland Cavaliers player was touched by the case of Shaniya Davis.

More than 2,000 people attended her funeral Sunday. The girl's body was found Nov. 16 beside a rural road.

Her mother, Antionette Davis, is charged with human trafficking and child abuse involving prostitution. Mario McNeill is charged with murder, rape and kidnapping.

The funeral home declined to say what the service cost.

A Cavaliers official did not return calls from The Associated Press early Thursday. The funeral home declined comment.

Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>