April 29, 2024, 12:14:42 AM

Author Topic: WIGAN should be relegated instantly  (Read 4774 times)

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: WIGAN should be relegated instantly
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2009, 04:57:01 PM »
Well Scotland getting sell next rounds.
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2009, 05:28:16 PM »

I find that's very harsh, first of all Scotty gets very little service from that Wigan midfield but his physical presence attracts attention from defenders and creates space for others around him.  There are few better in the Prem at holding the ball up.  He does a lot of work that goes unnoticedand as bad as Wigan ist they would be much worse off without him.

I would take him at Spurs in a second, he would make mas partnered with someone like Defoe.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2009, 07:06:22 PM »
One other thing. Days like yesterday, does just make me more vex that Sven leave Defoe out of the 2006 WC to carry an injured Owen and Rooney, coming off a broken metatarsal. The man was in form. We'll see if it happens again. Kinda reminiscent of them leaving Barnes on the bench until it was too late vs Argentinain 86.

doh forget he take Theo Walcott for de 'WC experience'....at de end ah de day i will always say, 'is de coach stupid'.ask Messi.
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2009, 02:22:57 AM »

I find that's very harsh, first of all Scotty gets very little service from that Wigan midfield but his physical presence attracts attention from defenders and creates space for others around him.  There are few better in the Prem at holding the ball up.  He does a lot of work that goes unnoticedand as bad as Wigan ist they would be much worse off without him.

I would take him at Spurs in a second, he would make mas partnered with someone like Defoe.

Nice try but the EPL don't tolerate average strikers..  People want to see goals from forwards.  Managers want to see silverware and owners want to see ticket and merch sales.  Sad to say but Scotty clock ticking.

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2009, 08:32:58 AM »

Nice try but the EPL don't tolerate average strikers..  People want to see goals from forwards.  Managers want to see silverware and owners want to see ticket and merch sales.  Sad to say but Scotty clock ticking.

If that was the case Emile Heskey's football career would have ended years ago.

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2009, 05:53:02 PM »

If that was the case Emile Heskey's football career would have ended years ago.

Emil from England, Scotty from Trinidad.  Trust me there's a difference.   ;D

1]; } ?>