April 25, 2024, 01:44:12 AM

Author Topic: More Christian love.  (Read 24238 times)

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: More Christian love.
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2009, 11:30:45 AM »
De Catholic Church eh Christian....it's Catholic. There's a difference. Throughout the Dark Ages, that institution has shed more Christian blood claiming them to be heretics than any other. Again...due to an abuse of power. This is just another example. To anyone understanding the nature of the Church and its role in the world...especially today....things like this is no surprise. As it is...this is just more fodder for persons who try to class all Christians as hypocrites.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2009, 12:13:36 PM »
De Catholic Church eh Christian....it's Catholic. There's a difference. Throughout the Dark Ages, that institution has shed more Christian blood claiming them to be heretics than any other. Again...due to an abuse of power. This is just another example. To anyone understanding the nature of the Church and its role in the world...especially today....things like this is no surprise. As it is...this is just more fodder for persons who try to class all Christians as hypocrites.

What's the difference?  What theological or doctrinal difference is there between Christian theology and Roman Catholic theology?  The Church is responsible for many egregious acts over millenia, no one's arguing that, however I don't understand how that changes the Christian underpinings.

-----------------------------

TC I hear you... in your mind it amounted to a tacit endorsement of the abuse by the Church hierarchy.  I wouldn't go that far but certainly, as I said earlier, there is much complicity there.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/27/world/europe/27ireland.html?_r=1&scp=1&sq=priest%20abuse&st=cse

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2009, 12:51:16 PM »

What's the difference?  What theological or doctrinal difference is there between Christian theology and Roman Catholic theology?  The Church is responsible for many egregious acts over millenia, no one's arguing that, however I don't understand how that changes the Christian underpinings.

-----------------------------

TC I hear you... in your mind it amounted to a tacit endorsement of the abuse by the Church hierarchy.  I wouldn't go that far but certainly, as I said earlier, there is much complicity there.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/27/world/europe/27ireland.html?_r=1&scp=1&sq=priest%20abuse&st=cse

When Emperor Constantine joined the church....the roman religion was assimilated into the Christian church making it into what it is today. Several doctrinal changes happened, for example priests being seen as the mediator between God and man in the place of Christ, the doctrine of purgatory, indulgences, etc. Its a whole lot. I know you a man like information with sources and ting...so i go compile dem and get back to you. But the Catholic Church persecuted Christians for years. And the abuses of power that occurred unfortunately give a skewed view of what Christ is supposed to be. 
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

truetrini

« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2009, 01:20:12 PM »
I hear you, very valid point. But the organization hid them, protected them, and covered up their crimes. Making the Church a safe haven for pedophiles.  And when the OFFICIAL position was one of collusion to hide the crimes...what is one to think?

The Church knew full well that the Priests were abusing, raping, molesting and destroying lives and took ALL necessary steps to hide the offenders, oftentimes moving them from Parish to Parish to hide their tracks and giving them FULL access to new victims.

They have admitted as much!

...and I'm not denying any of that.  But what you and elan point to is the complicity of the Catholic Church in protecting these criminals.  The fault really lies with the church officials responsible for supervising these men, and ultimately for looking after the parishioners within their archdiocese.  You can try and fault the entire church as an institution, but really it's the Bishops at fault.  However I also agree that the Church bears responsibility since this isn't in any way an isolated incident, but a recurring one, one which continues to crop up globally.  so that points to an institutional problem.

All that said, none of that is the fault of 'religion'... nor even the fault of Catholicism (as a doctrine) itself.
All very apropos indeed
but
since this problem has been around for many years it is an "adopted Doctrine" so to speak even from the time of That Roman Emperor
this has been a problem with the LEADERS of the Church for many many decades even centuries
if is not the spanish inquisition, it is killing natives peoples for not converting to their church to what we have today

and Yes to those who say that many leaders around the world have been not too kind to their citizens
but this thread was about the "Roman Catholic socalled Church"

I don't think that anyone posting in this thread so far would argue that the MANY in the Christian denominations have not abused their power.  From the RC church to the televangelists, so many members of the clergy have not acted morally.  (and I suppose this has been the crux of TC's argument - that somehow, their sexual crimes are worse that outright despotic actions because we expect despots to be evil but we do not expect priests to be evil).

Perhaps a problem with organized religion is that it does not take into account the inherent weaknesses in its organizational structure and the lack of appropriate checks and balances.  As a result, those who are already inclined to prey on the vulnerable, are attracted to religious institutions because within that structure, they can get away with it.  They use the cloak of religion to trap their prey. So it is not religion per se (as I attempted to articulate earlier) that is at fault.  Rather, it is the nature of the structure that attracts the bad individuals and the failure of its leaders to effectively eliminate the problem.

While much bad has been done in the name of religion, the converse is also true.  Much good has also been done in the name of religion. 

I don;t think that there is any organization in the blue world that is as ORGANIZED as the Catholic Church.  What makes you think that people who like to prey find a secure haven in a church?  ONLY in teh Catholic Church where they cover up, hide, and give safe haven to pedophiles for centuries.

Dat is no real church fella.  That is organized crime!  Catholics are the ones who make claim to holding special relationship with God, they say ALL other denominations are not really christians and are really cursed.  YES read their doctrine dey say that!  They claim that they are the Universal church of Jesus, the real deal....protestants are usless and apostate.  DEY do say that.

They had more nazi war criminals as cardinals and priests it eh funny.  If the hierachy of the Church for centuries have been covering up their crimes, making canonical law to protect dem, how dat is not religion at work?

If Manning make Smelter come to pass is de PNM dat fail, when de Pope cover up, is Trinity Cross who have a problem with religion, I prefer my stance any day.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 01:23:40 PM by Trinity Cross »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2009, 02:52:31 PM »

When Emperor Constantine joined the church....the roman religion was assimilated into the Christian church making it into what it is today. Several doctrinal changes happened, for example priests being seen as the mediator between God and man in the place of Christ, the doctrine of purgatory, indulgences, etc. Its a whole lot. I know you a man like information with sources and ting...so i go compile dem and get back to you. But the Catholic Church persecuted Christians for years. And the abuses of power that occurred unfortunately give a skewed view of what Christ is supposed to be. 

The pre-Christian Roman Empire persecuted Christians, no argument there.  However, starting with Constantine's adoption of Christianity as the official state religion Christians were no longer persecuted by the Church.  The Council of Nicea in 325 AD brought some ecumenical changes, chief of which being the recognition of the Divinity of Christ... essentially recognizing Christ as being God incarnate.  Prior to this the Church had never before officially adopted that position, and even so had to overcome a serious challenge by a rival factor led by Arius in what was known as the Arian Heresy.

There is much more that I could get into but I don't think it's necessary.  All of that other stuff you mentioned, like indulgences, intercessory prayer is small thing.  The Church doesn't proffer priests as mediators in the place of Christ... but they see them as alternative mediators. Subtle difference but an important difference.  Not that I agree with any of it.

None of those theological deviations are sufficient to cast Catholicism as being a separate religion from Chrisitanity.  If that's the case then what would you call the Eastern Orthodox Church?  What about the Lutherans/Anglicans (aka the "E.C." or English Catholic church)?  What about Seventh Day Adventists... doh even leh we get started on dem and doctrinal differences... same for Jehovah Witnesses.  Yuh could bring yuh links, but this is not an argument that's new to me.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2009, 07:39:32 PM »

The pre-Christian Roman Empire persecuted Christians, no argument there.  However, starting with Constantine's adoption of Christianity as the official state religion Christians were no longer persecuted by the Church.  The Council of Nicea in 325 AD brought some ecumenical changes, chief of which being the recognition of the Divinity of Christ... essentially recognizing Christ as being God incarnate.  Prior to this the Church had never before officially adopted that position, and even so had to overcome a serious challenge by a rival factor led by Arius in what was known as the Arian Heresy.

And after Constantine's so called adoption of Christianity....anything that did not comply to the church were considered heretics and persecuted.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_Inquisition
The Medieval Inquisition is a series of Inquisitions (Roman Catholic Church bodies charged with suppressing heresy) from around 1184, including the Episcopal Inquisition (1184-1230s) and later the Papal Inquisition (1230s). It was in response to large popular movements throughout Europe considered apostate or heretical to Christianity, in particular Catharism and Waldensians in southern France and northern Italy. These were the first inquisition movements of many that would follow.

Like the waldenses
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waldensians

So much went on that Pope John Paul II apologised for many of these grievances......in an effort to re-unite protestantism with the so called mother church.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apologies_by_Pope_John_Paul_II

And..as time unfolds...you'll see how important this is.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2009, 08:05:13 PM »
^^^ okay, so the Church suppressed what it considered heretical movements.  Is this your argument that they persecuted Christians?  Is this why you're saying that Roman Catholics aren't Christians?

Because I'm missing something.

Offline Trini1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2009, 12:47:45 PM »
Roman Catholics are Christians but have gone to extreme measures and licentious acts to force their beliefs on others as was previously mentioned by bourbon whom i share the same beliefs with. I agreed with JC in that Mr. Trinity Cross you seem to stress faults in religion but not the others as JC mentioned, aren't Roman Catholics  human too so they are not exempt from committing these acts which i am not justifying in any way. I don't mind the fact that you are an atheist and strongly profess that fact because you are entitled to your own beliefs and opinions but I would like to see an unbiased approach concerning these matters in the future. As time goes on we will only see the Roman Catholic Church grow stronger and more forceful than ever before. Watch the movement of the pope closely in coming times as he goes on strengthening ties with world leaders etc Im very curious as to his next move- be watchful friends.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 12:51:03 PM by Trini1 »

truetrini

« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2009, 06:22:41 PM »
Roman Catholics are Christians but have gone to extreme measures and licentious acts to force their beliefs on others as was previously mentioned by bourbon whom i share the same beliefs with. I agreed with JC in that Mr. Trinity Cross you seem to stress faults in religion but not the others as JC mentioned, aren't Roman Catholics  human too so they are not exempt from committing these acts which i am not justifying in any way. I don't mind the fact that you are an atheist and strongly profess that fact because you are entitled to your own beliefs and opinions but I would like to see an unbiased approach concerning these matters in the future. As time goes on we will only see the Roman Catholic Church grow stronger and more forceful than ever before. Watch the movement of the pope closely in coming times as he goes on strengthening ties with world leaders etc Im very curious as to his next move- be watchful friends.

Breds, despots are know for their cruelty, Christians for love and nurturing..so when they killing, f**king little children, I am supposed to put them on the same level as mass murderers?  Well I am guy!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2009, 06:25:02 AM »

Breds, despots are know for their cruelty, Christians for love and nurturing..so when they killing, f**king little children, I am supposed to put them on the same level as mass murderers?  Well I am guy!
Mudda facker, atheist killed far more ppl than christians, and in ah short space of time too! so if yuh want someone tuh blame for yuh misserable life then write ah letter tuh yuh mudda cussin she out for forkin yuh fardder some fifty something yrs ago which resulted in your misserable existence, yuh disgruntled c@cksucker!!! and leave ppl's brains alone wid yuh beefin already!!!!!!!! go suck yuh self or get ah life ! which ever comes first!!!!!! mudda facker!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 06:28:35 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2009, 07:38:14 AM »

Mudda facker, atheist killed far more ppl than christians, and in ah short space of time too! so if yuh want someone tuh blame for yuh misserable life then write ah letter tuh yuh mudda cussin she out for forkin yuh fardder some fifty something yrs ago which resulted in your misserable existence, yuh disgruntled c@cksucker!!! and leave ppl's brains alone wid yuh beefin already!!!!!!!! go suck yuh self or get ah life ! which ever comes first!!!!!! mudda facker!

JC, unless TT aka TC is built like Ron Jeremy, he will have much difficulty performing one of the acts you suggested.

But I think I kinda understand where he coming from.  He is saying that at least with the despots, you expect that atrocious behaviour from them.  But with those 'god fearing' RC, they disguised their predilections with peace and love and then pounced on the unsuspecting victims.  That act of disguise i suspect is what he hates.  I think he is misguided but c'est la vie.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

truetrini

« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2009, 08:27:40 AM »

And from a God fearing man, I accept your Godly benediction to go f**k myself....I know both my parents, your mohther needs to hold a lottery to find your Catholic priest father.  It is amazing that peopleike you who have that Godly predisposition to know right from wrong, who have de love of jesus, Allah, Mary, and Mohammed could denigrate so easily and blightly...lol  yuh stink fowl f**king BASTARD...yuh modder sucking me no need to suck myself, her lips tatoo on my toti.

Amen   yuh dunce c**t

And pecan you are absolutely correct, s then how is that misguided if it is true?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 08:47:07 AM by Trinity Cross »

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2009, 08:49:20 AM »

And from a God fearing man, I accept your Godly benediction to go f**k myself....I know both my parents, your mohther needs to hold a lottery to find your Catholic priest father.  It is amazing that peopleike you who have that Godly predisposition to know right from wrong, who have de love of jesus, Allah, Mary, and Mohammed could denigrate so easily and blightly...lol  yuh stink fowl f**king BASTARD...yuh modder sucking me no need to suck myself, her lips tatoo on my toti.

Amen   yuh dunce c**t

And pecan you are absolutely correct, s then how is that misguided if it is true?

correct about the Ron Jeremy quip or the other? If the latter, then you are misguided in the sense that despots' evil behaviour is inherently less evil that the Christian's form of evil behaviour. I think that regardless of form, they are equally evil. 

« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 08:51:05 AM by pecan »

truetrini

« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2009, 09:19:54 AM »
you are misguided one ...
I am supposed to put them on the same level as mass murderers?  Well I am guy!

I put them on the same level...no separation from me..all de same.

as for the Ron Jeremy quip..ask JC modder about de size ah my dick..she have stretch marks on she cheeks from it!  he jes want me to give he modder facial muscles ah reprieve hence his statement to suck myself.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 09:24:39 AM by Trinity Cross »

Offline Trini1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2009, 09:46:32 AM »
Ok guys no need to let the discussion dissolve into a full on cuss and diss war, because it is what it is A DISCUSSION and not an argument. JC those are his beliefs on this matter so by getting angry and cussin you are not going to do anything to change them. So you need to just chill a bit mayn lol use a different approach. Mr T I respect you for having your own beliefs and opinions and not being afraid to air them and I would like to see less cussin too. I just hope one day you can fight for God.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2009, 09:49:03 AM »
saying that at least with the despots, you expect that atrocious behaviour from them.  But with those 'god fearing' RC, they disguised their predilections with peace and love and then pounced on the unsuspecting victims.  That act of disguise i suspect is what he hates.  I think he is misguided but c'est la vie.
so
I doh understand how it is misguided

but then again ever since that Roman Emperor took the church under his wing the teachings of Christ are nowhere to be seen so the problem imho is that the CLAIM to be STILL a church since then has FAILED immensely.............so therefore imho they DO NOT represent who they claim to

my main problem is with those who do stick with them as THE sole representation of Christ here on Earth when their Actions prove otherwise.........I say again that they are NOT CHRISTLIKE and i am saddened by those who say otherwise ;)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 09:51:42 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2009, 10:12:57 AM »
Ok guys no need to let the discussion dissolve into a full on cuss and diss war, because it is what it is A DISCUSSION and not an argument. JC those are his beliefs on this matter so by getting angry and cussin you are not going to do anything to change them. So you need to just chill a bit mayn lol use a different approach. Mr T I respect you for having your own beliefs and opinions and not being afraid to air them and I would like to see less cussin too. I just hope one day you can fight for God.

yuh beating yuh head against a wall.  Some, including myself, have tried to get people to tone down the cussing and swearing, to no avail.  But in between the cussing, some good arguments and discussions do prevail.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2009, 10:17:32 AM »
saying that at least with the despots, you expect that atrocious behaviour from them.  But with those 'god fearing' RC, they disguised their predilections with peace and love and then pounced on the unsuspecting victims.  That act of disguise i suspect is what he hates.  I think he is misguided but c'est la vie.
so

but then again ever since that Roman Emperor took the church under his wing the teachings of Christ are nowhere to be seen so the problem imho is that the CLAIM to be STILL a church since then has FAILED immensely.............so therefore imho they DO NOT represent who they claim to

my main problem is with those who do stick with them as THE sole representation of Christ here on Earth when their Actions prove otherwise.........I say again that they are NOT CHRISTLIKE and i am saddened by those who say otherwise ;)

perhaps misguided is the wrong word.  What I trying to say is that TC's emphasis on one over the other seems misplaced.  All a dem bad.  Nobody have a monopoly on bad.

But I think it safe to safe to say that we agree that many Christians are not Christ-like and certainly do not act in a fashion that suggest they have read what Jesus preached.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2009, 10:23:05 AM »
so

perhaps misguided is the wrong word.  What I trying to say is that TC's emphasis on one over the other seems misplaced.  All a dem bad.  Nobody have a monopoly on bad.

But I think it safe to safe to say that we agree that many Christians are not Christ-like and certainly do not act in a fashion that suggest they have read what Jesus preached.
OK cool

I doh have a major problem with the "man on the street" who fall short, what does grind me are the LEADERS who literrally screw the people of the church, then expect reverence because they are the Leaders
Is very strange to me
The members of the church are taught that people who act a certain way are Damned to Hell but when their RC Church Leaders act in that same manner they GLORIFY them
VERY VERY starnge to me
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

truetrini

« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2009, 10:24:04 AM »
I make no separation nor emphasis...I make posts here all the time, just the ones on religion garner the most controversy..say what..Religion is as man made as is God.

truetrini

« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2009, 10:26:14 AM »
so

OK cool

I doh have a major problem with the "man on the street" who fall short, what does grind me are the LEADERS who literrally screw the people of the church, then expect reverence because they are the Leaders
Is very strange to me
The members of the church are taught that people who act a certain way are Damned to Hell but when their RC Church Leaders act in that same manner they GLORIFY them
VERY VERY starnge to me

West Coast that so-called Church ahs been literally f**king people for centuries, now they added little children....it is not God like, it does not repesent anything that is good, it is a war machine, run like a military and is no facking good

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2009, 10:54:46 AM »
I make no separation nor emphasis...I make posts here all the time, just the ones on religion garner the most controversy..say what..Religion is as man made as is God.

OK, I concede on the first two points and will continue to disagree on the last one.  You do make posts all the time but you are right - the religion ones tend to take on a life of it own because it speaks to the core values of many on the forum.

And yes religion is man made.  No question.

But prove to me that God is man-made or does not exist.

truetrini

« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2009, 11:00:07 AM »

OK, I concede on the first two points and will continue to disagree on the last one.  You do make posts all the time but you are right - the religion ones tend to take on a life of it own because it speaks to the core values of many on the forum.

lol  prove to me that He is real.  lol  I like you fella always have..I never try to convert people like de beh beh man said.  I state my opinion and people take offense, their facking troubles.

Man tell me conscience invisible and cannot be proven...(science he want now) yet he wants me to believe in an invisible, gos he or nobody else could prove...steups

I make posts on evil people here all the time, once the evil involves Christian love I get hammered by assholes.  Do I take a certain glee in posting christian evil... ;)  maybe...but then again maybe it is becasue i like the discourse, not the assholery from JC though.  He makes NO cogent arguments at all, internet shit from religious nuts...without backing or evidence and yet he wants to say conscience is not measurable, unseen and that good and bad is a religious concept..ka-ka hole

He could bad talk T&T government and the police for doing de same ting de christian church doing yet if I say Christian he want to be all over me like white on rice..de bamsee

« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 11:28:20 AM by Trinity Cross »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2009, 10:14:06 PM »

Amen   yuh dunce c**t

I don't know what you calling denigate, but get a load of this you miserable turd!! every day for almost ah year ppl have tuh listen to your rambling on about some priest who ruptured yuh anus some 40yrs ago, and how much yuh hate religion. TBH it's gotten old and heavy on ppl's last nerve. we hear yuh already. now who's the arch denigrator??

it's like you does sleep wid that shyte on yuh mind and could hardly wait tuh open yuh sewer for ah mouth on the ppl wid yuh beefin.

big sunday and yuh dun post like about 5 times runnin off @ the mouth, yuh eh have no family tuh go by and enjoy ah sunday meal? yuh hermitt mudda facker! ah guess no body eh want yuh around dem? and let me guess why, BC yuhs ah forkin nuisance ningning fly.

i doh give ah fat monkey's ass if you hate every thing and eh believe in yuh own existence, is just that ppl doh want tuh hear it every forkinnnnn DAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! IF IT BOTHERS YUH SOOOOO MUCH THEN GO SEE AH FORKIN THERAPIST!!! and leave ppl's ears alone!

as for my mudda, battyhole GET AH LIFE!!! i wouldn't even indulge you in that lewd behavior. imagine ah grown ass man acting like ah ten yr old, bout mudda dis and mudda that! is true i mention yuh mudda and yuh fadder, but not in that context you classless hooligan!!

and for the record . if i want tuh cuss mudda dis and mudda dat, i'm sure i could do ah much better job of it! is that all you got lame brain? remember battyhole , iz EDR i from and i could reaalll forkin cuss!! but i too grown for dat nonsense so i would leave you wid the low life title!

keep on cussing my mudda yuh sick bastard! don't stop!!! see if i care. :devil:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2009, 12:34:02 AM »
Fellas this is some real good dialog going on here.   :beermug:   I really really had to wrestle with my view on Roman Catholicism.  My personal belief is that Satan used the gov't of Rome to try to erase Christianity from the world by killing it's followers.  Christianity keep growing and growing.  When Constantine claimed to be Christian I believe it was a matter "If you can't beat them then join them."  In making Christianity the state religion Satan now had the influence to pollute what God had planned.  Rules and regulations were added that was not part of early Christianity,  idol worship continued (Venus statue became Mary statue, pray for the dead, Baal worship (Sun God/Glow around the head, etc)   

Anyways, my take is that Roman Catholics can be Christians (believing in Jesus Christ as their savior) However, The Roman Catholic Religion is in my opinion not a Christian organization in the truest sense. 
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

truetrini

« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2009, 02:57:26 AM »

Amen   yuh dunce c**t

I don't know what you calling denigate, but get a load of this you miserable turd!! every day for almost ah year ppl have tuh listen to your rambling on about some priest who ruptured yuh anus some 40yrs ago, and how much yuh hate religion. TBH it's gotten old and heavy on ppl's last nerve. we hear yuh already. now who's the arch denigrator??

it's like you does sleep wid that shyte on yuh mind and could hardly wait tuh open yuh sewer for ah mouth on the ppl wid yuh beefin.

big sunday and yuh dun post like about 5 times runnin off @ the mouth, yuh eh have no family tuh go by and enjoy ah sunday meal? yuh hermitt mudda facker! ah guess no body eh want yuh around dem? and let me guess why, BC yuhs ah forkin nuisance ningning fly.

i doh give ah fat monkey's ass if you hate every thing and eh believe in yuh own existence, is just that ppl doh want tuh hear it every forkinnnnn DAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! IF IT BOTHERS YUH SOOOOO MUCH THEN GO SEE AH FORKIN THERAPIST!!! and leave ppl's ears alone!

as for my mudda, battyhole GET AH LIFE!!! i wouldn't even indulge you in that lewd behavior. imagine ah grown ass man acting like ah ten yr old, bout mudda dis and mudda that! is true i mention yuh mudda and yuh fadder, but not in that context you classless hooligan!!

and for the record . if i want tuh cuss mudda dis and mudda dat, i'm sure i could do ah much better job of it! is that all you got lame brain? remember battyhole , iz EDR i from and i could reaalll forkin cuss!! but i too grown for dat nonsense so i would leave you wid the low life title!

keep on cussing my mudda yuh sick bastard! don't stop!!! see if i care. :devil:

I make anti religious posts everyday?  I started cussing your mother without provacation..who mention mother first?

I ever said a priest ruptured my anus?  Is that your only logical God given assessment?

You with your degree in Biology, your degree in Politics, your degree in psychology...your degtree in Islamic Studies,a nd Christian studies.

You who have God in you, acting like a 42nd street biatch..I thought Giuliani ran you whores out of his town>  Maybe you jes relocate?

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2009, 08:10:10 PM »
Oh gorm!!!!! come nah fellas.  Overs the small talk.
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2009, 08:19:41 AM »

lol  prove to me that He is real.  lol 

I don't have proof.  I have faith.  The foundation of my belief is faith, which by it's nature, cannot have proof.

I have taking the philosophical leap forward with Faith.

Perhaps you will get there one day, perhaps not.  The decision to make that journey is yours alone.

I chose to believe and this is a personal decision that I have made in this journey we call life. 

The right or wrong of the decision manifests in how we behave and treat other people as a result of our decision.

There are good atheist and bad atheists

There are good Christians and bad Christians

:beermug:

truetrini

« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2009, 08:29:09 AM »

lol  prove to me that He is real.  lol 

I don't have proof.  I have faith.  The foundation of my belief is faith, which by it's nature, cannot have proof.

I have taking the philosophical leap forward with Faith.

Perhaps you will get there one day, perhaps not.  The decision to make that journey is yours alone.

I chose to believe and this is a personal decision that I have made in this journey we call life. 

The right or wrong of the decision manifests in how we behave and treat other people as a result of our decision.

There are good atheist and bad atheists

There are good Christians and bad Christians

:beermug:

I choose not to have faith in invisible Gods.  But I have no problem with your faith.  Faith is not a bad thing, it is a good thing.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2009, 10:32:41 AM »
I choose not to have faith in invisible Gods.  But I have no problem with your faith.  Faith is not a bad thing, it is a good thing.

It's a rather unintellectual position to limit one's faith only to that which one can see.  Must be a very stunted existence to live without faith in "love", "happiness", "beauty"... "the future".  Indeed, what is "faith" if it's only invested in the tangible?  The concept seems inherently oxymoronic... but if that's your choice, then that is your choice.

1]; } ?>