April 28, 2024, 07:00:29 PM

Author Topic: Jack Warner's interview with Andre Baptiste  (Read 5268 times)

Offline soccerrama

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Jack Warner's interview with Andre Baptiste
« on: November 28, 2009, 06:48:34 PM »
I don't know how many people heard this interview but I got the end of it & here are a few interesting comments made.

1. Jack blames Dwight for T&T not being in 2010 World Cup because he said Dwight gave his friend to take the penalty in El Salvador.
2. All players except 5 have settled with the TTFF ref the World Cup Bonus, when Andre asked him who were the 5 he told Andre to ask his good friend Shaka, then he mentioned Stern & Sancho.
3. He basically indicated that Latapy & Dwight will not be the Coaches as they need to get their coaching qualifications.
4. He has reports from both Dwight & Latapy ref the camapaign also with recommendations but he has not reviewed them yet.
5. The TTFF will soon have elections & he asked Andre to go up.
6. He basically hinted that Lincoln Phillip will be given a bigger role & it may possibly be Head Coach. He indicated that changes have to be made & will soon be decided.
7. He claims that neither he nor his family will make any money from the Women's u-17 next year & he wished that he could give it up.
8. He also said that he would fight for Concacaf to have 4 automatic spots for the World Cup.
9. He also said that when he gets into Government he will right what is wrong especially in terms of the funding of football & after that he will walk away, he doesn't want any ministerial position.
10. He also said that FireOne offered him a flag for Saith Park at the cost of one million dollars but he refused & he thinks that the 2 million paid for the Flag is scandalous.
11. Andre asked him about the fiasco with Arnold Corneal & Ganga but he claimed that he did not have enough information regarding Corneal's refusal to give Ganga time off. (How convenient, I suppose he fraid Alvin so he keeping clear from that one)

That's all I remember for now but if Tallman or Flex could get the recording from Andre it would be great.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
Re: Jack Warner's interview with Andre Baptiste
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 06:52:30 PM »
 :applause:

good job homeboy!! ?I want shaka on that ttff ballot

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 06:53:20 PM »
I don't know how many people heard this interview but I got the end of it & here are a few interesting comments made.

3. He basically indicated that Latapy & Dwight will not be the Coaches as they need to get their coaching qualifications.

ha ha ha so why yuh hire them???
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2009, 06:57:32 PM »
De only conclusion I could come to when the interview was over, was that Jack knows the average man on the street clueless about the he and he Gestapo organisation so he could talk all the shyte he want....

Case in point....

ha ha ha so why yuh hire them???

He NOW knows Dwight and Latapy needs to be "certificated" (Jack's word, not mine)....he NOW knows that....so he deliberately f*(&%ck up the campaign by appointing Latapy then.....steups.....idiot!!!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 07:00:26 PM by Brownsugar »
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline soccerrama

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2009, 07:01:36 PM »
De only conclusion I could come to when the interview was over, was that Jack knows the average man on the street clueless about the he and he Gestapo organisation so he could talk all the shyte he want....

True because from what I heard I thought the same thing as you. I told my partner boy Jack telling lies so naturally that I am beginning to think that he thinks that he is really telling the truth.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2009, 07:07:40 PM »

True because from what I heard I thought the same thing as you. I told my partner boy Jack telling lies so naturally that I am beginning to think that he thinks that he is really telling the truth.

I hope Andre doing a follow up story cuz I want to know who are the seven players that have accepted an out of court settlement and left Kelvin, Sancho, Hislop, Stern and one other he couldn't remember...who is the 7?....that is the first mystery Andre have to clear up.....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2009, 07:17:51 PM »

ya know, many years ago I read a Dale Carnegie book and in the Fist chapter he mentioned a ganster by the name of  Crowley who said
"“Under my coat is a weary heart, but a kind one—one that would do nobody any harm.”"
and that was AFTER he killed a policeman
That statement has stuck with me all these years
That no matter what, dem kinda wotless people think they doing the right thing
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2009, 07:21:42 PM »
dwight yorke give stern john to take penalty against elsavador, so he reward him by giving coaching position to influence the team with them nonsense?

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2009, 07:50:37 PM »

I hope Andre doing a follow up story cuz I want to know who are the seven players that have accepted an out of court settlement and left Kelvin, Sancho, Hislop, Stern and one other he couldn't remember...who is the 7?....that is the first mystery Andre have to clear up.....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: T&T Football nice yes,those guys take they money easy behind Shaka and them back,it's the reason that case can't end,i thought they went to court last week,that eh no mystery it's who you dealing with.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2009, 08:04:14 PM »
:applause:

good job homeboy!! ?I want shaka on that ttff ballot

Yes and we replacing Chile in d WC.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2009, 08:09:16 PM »
Coops

On Nov 19th 2008 on my way 2 d HCS 2 c d Cuba game Brown call meh and tell meh d players settle. When d dust settle 1 player Marvin Andrews take d money. As I type 2 u as sure as I does back San Juan in d SSFL nobody else take d money. How come he could only say Marvin take it and he can say dat Shaka etal eh take. If d truth knock and introduce himself 2 Jack he eh go recognise it

As 4 d other nonesense he sprew I just hope Andre doin a programme so dat d truth can b told.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2009, 08:51:26 PM »
     :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: T&T Football nice yes,those guys take they money easy behind Shaka and them back,it's the reason that case can't end,i thought they went to court last week,that eh no mystery it's who you dealing with.

Sometimes I does have to wonder what it is that Shaka and the other World Cup players do you yes.  Every opportunity to knock FPATT or the blacklisted players you does run front and central like Jack personal minstrel.  And the sad part is that whenever the players are proven right yuh nowhere to be found... shamed into silence or finding convenient cover, one of the two.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2009, 09:38:44 PM »

Sometimes I does have to wonder what it is that Shaka and the other World Cup players do you yes.  Every opportunity to knock FPATT or the blacklisted players you does run front and central like Jack personal minstrel.  And the sad part is that whenever the players are proven right yuh nowhere to be found... shamed into silence or finding convenient cover, one of the two.

Sorry to be highlighting this, but very true ... and very worrisome. Not a laughing matter at all.  :'(
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2009, 04:09:33 AM »

Coop was a former player  yuh know i wonder if he eva  get pay
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2009, 05:12:16 AM »
It forkin GOOD for latas and yorke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they run and tek wok from the vampire and did ALL his bidding like ah bunch ah forkin lackeys, weh dey bloody xpek!?? kindness from ah wickedy!!!

like I said, it FORKIN GOOD FUH DEM!!!

AS LONG AS JACK AND HIS POSSE IN CHARGE OF THE TTFF, I WISH WE NEVER SEE ANOTHER WC UNTIL THEY ARE DETHRONED!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 05:15:49 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2009, 07:57:17 AM »
It sounding to me Jack saying Hislop take he share too.

Lincoln Phillips for coach, lard, we dead.... from bad to worst. This man have no belly, maybe he go make a good goalkeeper coach, but head coach, nah....

We go see.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2009, 08:07:14 AM »

Lincoln Phillips for coach, lard, we dead.... from bad to worst. This man have no belly, maybe he go make a good goalkeeper coach, but head coach, nah....

We go see.

D only tink he say dat was d gospel truth is dat Shaka eh take d money dat he was not entitled to. As 4 LP being d GK coach I eh know but like I hear dat ahready. Anybody could refresh meh memory.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2009, 10:56:35 AM »
anyone tape that interview i want to hear it !!

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2009, 11:10:37 AM »
does that Station have podcasts??
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2009, 11:17:08 AM »
My question:

De "fearless one" does claim to know all dese in's and outs and ting. In fact he calls himself de "fearless one" cuz fear is not a factor with him. He had any research and information as to what he mighta be asking Jack....to challenge him on the points he saying? Or de intention was just to record..for later rebuttal? Cuz..if was me.....knowing the snake i dealing with....i having facts at hand to draw from and make him refute.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2009, 11:19:51 AM »
My question:

De "fearless one" does claim to know all dese in's and outs and ting. In fact he calls himself de "fearless one" cuz fear is not a factor with him. He had any research and information as to what he mighta be asking Jack....to challenge him on the points he saying? Or de intention was just to record..for later rebuttal? Cuz..if was me.....knowing the snake i dealing with....i having facts at hand to draw from and make him refute.
you really ent want Andre on radio at all at all ;)
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2009, 11:22:31 AM »
My question:

Well...simians must be fully cognizant of which woody perennials to ascend. Buh fearless simians eh supposed to care....ent?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2009, 11:25:18 AM »
My question:

Well...simians must be fully cognizant of which woody perennials to ascend. Buh fearless simians eh supposed to care....ent?
maybe Jack have he also
AND maybe this was really Jack's Show all along  :devil:
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 11:28:00 AM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2009, 06:21:00 PM »

We go see.

Nah.  He said only 5 players were hold outs; Hislop, Kelvin, Stern, Sancho and one other he couldn't remember....sorry the actual interview was not heard by all. I was nowhere near my laptop when it was going on and like Patriot eh nowhere near his either since he's the one who usually hooks us up with the link....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2009, 06:23:26 PM »
My question:

Bourbon, I would be surprised if Andre does not seek out a rebuttal from the players who took Jack/TTFF to court.....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2009, 07:09:31 PM »
so yorke let stern his pardna take ah penalty that he missed and it caused us to miss the world cup, i agree a win might have given the campaign a big boost but come nah man...so all dat $hit we play afterwards is stern and yorke fault?  jack is ah real imps...we didnt go world cup because jack hire maturana.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2009, 08:06:40 PM »
My question:

Bourbon, I would be surprised if Andre does not seek out a rebuttal from the players who took Jack/TTFF to court.....

I will b like a tick in a dog in Andre if he eh do a rebuttal.

Offline TdotTrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2009, 10:51:30 PM »
My question:

I tried listening to this guys program a few times, I don't think he does any prep, research, it sound like he just winging it. I heard better round table discussion in a rum shop.
Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2009, 10:23:34 AM »
so yorke let stern his pardna take ah penalty that he missed and it caused us to miss the world cup, i agree a win might have given the campaign a big boost but come nah man...so all dat $hit we play afterwards is stern and yorke fault?  jack is ah real imps...we didnt go world cup because jack hire maturana.

Nope. the problem was before Maturana with the blacklist, where we wasted four years where Shaka,Yorke, Andrews and Stern woulda groom their successors and we woulda have a good spine to build around.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2009, 10:29:56 AM »
My question:

I get the impression that since Andre close to a lot of players and others in the sporting fraternity, he does pick up PLENTY talk from around the block.  So when he does an interview it seems as though is mainly to dispell rumours or get certain facts that might be troubling people.  If he like yuh...yuh come out unscathed.  If he doh like yuh, then he tears into you with probing questions bordering on bachannal behaviour.

I tried listening to this guys program a few times, I don't think he does any prep, research, it sound like he just winging it. I heard better round table discussion in a rum shop.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

1]; } ?>