April 28, 2024, 07:07:36 AM

Author Topic: Would you stay if he cheated?  (Read 14586 times)

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
Re: Would you stay if he cheated?
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2009, 09:10:23 PM »
de day anybody hear me say I marr'red fuh financial support dey have my permission to rake back and slap me from here to eternity.
Not this lady...
But, I'm aware some women are looking for a meal ticket. That's their funeral.

I had made my plans never to get married. I had absolutely no healthy marriages around me to view as a prototype. I also did not have a mattress tied on my back to be dropping so for every salute. I did not want children. Career, travel, some intense hobbies. I was good.
Den mister come from over so and had me rethinking my plans and look me now playing Mistress Cleaver and loving it.
Both of us lucky in that respect. it took work, serious work but we can now watch each other and feel nice to know we reach. Poor fella... ;D
He knows that he is not nailed to me and I to him. I don't watch time, check pockets or call up. Why? Not because I want to drevay or leave him to drevay but because we trust each other. We share almost everything. I say almost because we understand we each have interests we cannot force the other to share. It works for us.

Some of us ladies plenty miserable, I accept that. Some lose themselves and become their husband's peon so that when things go sour they have no clue how to handle themselves.

Once again, there is no hard and fast rule. No guarantee of success. But I'm thinking if you like variety, love to have your cake and eat it, then marriage in the accepted sense isn't for you. Find a spouse who doesn't mind swinging or remain single.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2009, 10:01:22 AM »
aaaps! Tiger get ketch!  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2009, 01:07:03 PM »
aaaps! Tiger get ketch!  :rotfl: :rotfl:

How you know dat, he only admitted to "personal sins", dat could be pickin his nose, lol.

Tiger is a disappointment, whatever happened to the Shaggy approach? ;D

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2009, 01:51:28 PM »
well, well...i guess that fella who make all the calculations about tiger's supposed hit rate wasn;t talking arseness boy ;D

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2009, 02:05:41 PM »
well, well...i guess that fella who make all the calculations about tiger's supposed hit rate wasn;t talking arseness boy ;D

D fella was on 2 sumting
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2009, 03:17:29 PM »
Tiger turn out to be a cheetah 

:rotfl:

arrrm ok  :-[  Let me just get meh coat
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2009, 03:33:34 PM »
Tiger turn out to be a cheetah 

:rotfl:

arrrm ok  :-[  Let me just get meh coat

Yes plssssssss
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2009, 04:49:05 PM »
Ahh boy... look like Tiger's Wood get him in trouble wid wifey.  Lucky fuh him that was two-tons of fine American steel standing between him and the 5-iron, lol

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2009, 06:02:53 PM »
de man put out ah family photo jus in time for christmas

Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2009, 06:21:40 PM »
jezzan ages  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2009, 08:47:46 PM »

Here nah dey doh stop here yuh know lawdddddddd fadderrrrrrrr

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2009, 09:20:24 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

look dutty, u is hell oui!!  I EH ABLE!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2009, 11:12:54 AM »
Fack dem Tiger
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2009, 01:23:24 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

look dutty, u is hell oui!!  I EH ABLE!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

It gone viral  get it in meh email 2day.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2009, 04:42:41 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2009, 11:24:15 AM »
I think Monogamy is unnatural.  It's a social convention that allows our human society to function in the way that we as a people have come to define as civilized.  It's the foundation of the typical family unit- which is the root (direct or indirect) of many an individual success/happiness...Traditional gender roles (established whenever way back) skewed the onus of monogamy (in the family unit) towards female responsibility. These same traditional gender roles also skewed the onus of financial support towards male responsibility...For a long time, in the absence of equal civil rights and equal opportunity, these gender roles represented somewhat of a common human "law" (so to speak)....These gender role were/are also so powerful that we don't even know the answer to the nature vs nurture argument as it relates to monogamy...

With modernization, increased civil liberties and equal opportunity, the gender roles which were at one time "sufficient" are starting to crumble, and the concept of monogamy is now legitimately controversial...not because people nowadays necessarily behave any differently as far as fidelity goes....but because people have become more outspoken against tradition, the once accepted onus of responsibility as far as fidelity goes is now shifting in the balance..... and the level of exposure has exponentially increased.  It's just another complexity of modernization- and no matter how much yuh try to define man & woman, and set rules for behavior, and define appropriate consequences for people's actions, the end result is the same..i.e. there is no formula, and no absolute right or wrong hence the absurdity of the standard blanket vows of responsibility in (Western) marriage which obviously don't pertain to everyone...yet every married person takes them...

End of day there's just fair and unfair. i.e.  Treat people as you would have them treat you, and take responsibility for your actions as you would expect your spouse/partner to do if the tables were turned.  If people could agree upon a system of fairness before embarking on a committed relationship, and then stand by their agreement there would be no issues, and the concept of "cheating" would barely if at all exist....
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 04:35:32 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2009, 02:40:15 PM »
I have heard every argument there could possibly be to justify why a man could and should accept sex from anybody who offers- but really! the only reason for the debate is that there is a man being unfaithful. If the unfaithful partner was the woman the argument would have stopped early on with - 'he have every right to beat her'
well- actually I was faced with that very choice during my marriage- and the questions were the same- stay or go- if you stay what would your life be like? if you go how do you survive as a single mother?
well survival is no easy task- but sleeping at night without wondering where your wandering man is a pleasure beyond measure...and actually not having to deal with those 'good friends' that enable the waywardness is another relief- pretending that there is nothing wrong is very stressful- and definitely not worth it.
the only real question then is- do you think your man is good enough to have only half of him? do your children need half a father? or is none just as good? that depends on his actual record while he is in the marriage..

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2009, 03:57:55 PM »
I have heard every argument there could possibly be to justify why a man could and should accept sex from anybody who offers- but really! the only reason for the debate is that there is a man being unfaithful. If the unfaithful partner was the woman the argument would have stopped early on with - 'he have every right to beat her'
well- actually I was faced with that very choice during my marriage- and the questions were the same- stay or go- if you stay what would your life be like? if you go how do you survive as a single mother?
well survival is no easy task- but sleeping at night without wondering where your wandering man is a pleasure beyond measure...and actually not having to deal with those 'good friends' that enable the waywardness is another relief- pretending that there is nothing wrong is very stressful- and definitely not worth it.
the only real question then is- do you think your man is good enough to have only half of him? do your children need half a father? or is none just as good? that depends on his actual record while he is in the marriage..

Right dere...talk done!!!  :beermug:
But where the children are concerned, I will demand that he is there for support. If he wants to be financially supportive, so be it, but its not mandatory.  I doh care how much spare bedroom in dey house, ya not sleeping here.

But in other news....which one ah allyuh men in here could handle 9 woman excluding wife???  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Tiger living up to he surname oui!! When ah leave dey house this morning it was 6. Time I come back and switch on dey TV for dey 5 pm news...is 9. Oh gawd  :rotfl: :rotfl:

And if he Viking of ah wife knows what dey hell good for her, she better go check she damn self. Could you imagine what this man brought home?

Other than being unfaithful, this clearly is a disease. I ain't doing no homework tonight. I going and bing and google this shit!!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 04:03:54 PM by Rookmin »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2009, 05:15:26 PM »
Rooks gyul where he find time 2 play golf. He goin and b best man 4 a guy who buy 1 ah d gyul a ticket for d hook up in Australia. Dat woman brave oui so when Tiger return d favour I hope she eh shock.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2009, 06:56:48 PM »
Trojan sponsor dis guy to beta tess dey product or wha?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2009, 07:37:43 PM »

We hope or he wife go b testin d cervical cancer drug.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2009, 07:39:37 PM »
Since this is a male driven forum, my question is: Would you stay with her if she cheated?

All the fellas can do is speculate on what we would do. But what would YOU do?
_______
I realized after asking the question that because it is a male driven forum, fellas may not want to talk true...
 :devil:

If my wife cheated the marriage is over, no long talk, no screaming fit just me walking out the door.  It's not a matter of pride or forgiveness but one of trust.  To put it simply I would never be able to trust her again and I can't spend my life with someone I don't trust.

What would you do? is a complex question and the answer is "it depends".

My initial reaction was not dissimilar to PantherX.  i.e the trust was violated. But in retrospect. it depends on what precipitated the event.  It all depends.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2009, 07:41:54 PM »
Rooks gyul where he find time 2 play golf. He goin and b best man 4 a guy who buy 1 ah d gyul a ticket for d hook up in Australia. Dat woman brave oui so when Tiger return d favour I hope she eh shock.

Well point fingers at he caddie and inner circle eh? No wonder why nobody coulda get ein there so easy. And doh be surprise if ya ain't hear dey inner circle does share plenty things other dan balls.

Ya see another prime example of never judging dey book by dey cover. I have been to so many business seminars and motivational talks, and the speakers forever using this sonnaaa bitch as their guide line of a " successful man that has it all". Ah sure they re-writing they frigging script all now so.

If my chile say he wanna grow up like Tiger, I'll rock he face wid a cuff :rotfl: :rotfl:

But I really have to give this man he jacket. 9 woman??? Some ah allyuh in here cyah even handle 1.
steupse!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2009, 08:52:33 PM »
Infidelity...caught in the act
Cherisse Moe
Published: 7 Dec 2009
 Cherisse Moe
Infidelity. If this topic seems overdone, it’s only because it never looses it’s relevance. In fact, it’s been very much in the news this past week, due to the alleged indiscretions of top American golfer Tiger Woods. So, why is infidelity, aka “horning,” such a hot topic? Because it seems that some men and women are allergic to having one partner, staying faithful to that partner and keeping their hands, lips and other body parts to themselves. Relationship experts in the US assert that half of all marriages in that country end in divorce. The common thread is infidelity.

Also known as cheating, infidelity has become the norm, rather than the exception in today’s society. Infidelity does not discriminate. It can rear its ugly head at anytime. Anyone can be a victim. The cheater can carry on the affair for months and even years. Experts say in many cases, infidelity never gets discovered. But what happens when the player gets caught? The following stories about infidelity are real. The names have been changed to protect the innocent—and the guilty too.
A technological glitch

This is Jason’s story.
“My girlfriend and I were working in different parts of the world and decided to communicate by Skype phone, using a webcam. One night I spoke with her, then we said good night and hung up. I had a friend over that night. The following morning, me and the friend had sex. Ten minutes after I was done, I got a text message telling me that I was the worst thing ever and that we were over. I didn’t understand what was happening until I walked over to the computer and saw that it said “current Skype call, 8 hours 30, minutes, 15 seconds...16...etc.” I’d left the webcam on all night. She’d witnessed my entire indiscretion.”

The gender problem
Helen’s experience is sure to raise some eyebrows!
“My husband and I had been together for two years. We were really close. One Thursday afternoon last year, however, he showed his true colours. I wasn’t feeling well that day and left work early. When I got there, his car was parked in the driveway. I was shocked, to say the least, because when we spoke earlier he said he would be at the office very late, as he had stuff to finish up.

As I opened the door, I heard moaning coming from the bedroom. I pressed my ear to the door and heard someone call out his name—but the voice sounded like a man! I banged open the door and there he was... having sex...with a man! I froze. The three of us stared at one another for what seemed for like an eternity. He later apologised and confessed that he was only experimenting. We’re still together but we’re doing counselling. I’ve never gotten over it.”

Psychologist—People can die of a broken heart
Local psychologist Dr Dorrell Philip says one of the most important issues with infidelity is what it does to the victim. These victims, who she says are mostly women, remain tight-lipped about the situation in an attempt to avoid embarrassment. “Some woman put up the face that everything is ok. Our society does not allow you to ‘bawl’ or lash out and say ‘what you did to me is not acceptable.’ So everything is bottled in. In my business, I hear a lot of it.”

Dr Philip asserts that many women who fall prey to infidelity develop illnesses because of the grief and hurt they experience. “In the last two years I’ve been looking at it. A lot of physical ailments are linked to a sense of anger, rejection and betrayal.” She adds, “They say men can’t take horn; what about women? I truly believe that a woman can die of broken heart.” Dr Philip says women who willingly go after another woman’s man must also shoulder the blame. “Women must take responsibility for their actions. My mother used to say, ‘don’t ever make another woman cry.’”

Facts

Given the secretive nature of infidelity, exact statistics on the issue are nearly impossible to establish. These are some of the most well-supported facts about cheating in the US.

• Thirty to 60 per cent of all individuals will engage in infidelity at some point during their marriage.

• Two to three per cent of all children are the product of infidelity. Most are unknowingly raised by men who aren't their biological fathers.

• Men are more likely to cheat than women. But, as women become more independent, they're acting more like men with respect to infidelity.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2009, 10:44:39 PM »

Jaimee Grubbs -- a 24-year-old cocktail waitress who broke the news to Us Weekly that she had a 31-month affair with Tiger Woods -- says the golfer, 33, never wanted to use protection.

"He didn't use a condom," says Grubbs, who adds that Woods also didn't ask if she was on birth control, either. "It wasn't even discussed. He just never used one."

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2009, 05:19:16 AM »
Has anyone asked her why she spill the beans in the first place or what lead up to her opening another hole?

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2009, 05:31:53 AM »
Well breaking news from msNBC this morning....

A female was transported to the hospital on life support from Tiger house late lass night....
Unidentified!!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34323757/ns/sports-golf/

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2009, 06:47:45 AM »
Well breaking news from msNBC this morning....

A female was transported to the hospital on life support from Tiger house late lass night....
Unidentified!!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34323757/ns/sports-golf/

more drama ...
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2009, 08:09:24 AM »
What de hell!!....well yes, ah man life just unravelling just so, just so in less than a week.....and what ah man too, nice squeaky clean Tiger...papa....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2009, 08:24:51 AM »
Good grief.
Why did he get married? If he were a single man this would have simply been a chuckle and a wink story. He could have slept with every skirt between here and Bangkok - no worries. Why the farce? Did he tick off somebody at US Magazine?
I'm waiting for a few of them to turn out to be men to complete the bacchanal.

Mistakes happen, people sleep around but this is now a cartoon.

1]; } ?>