April 25, 2024, 01:06:08 AM

Author Topic: Band Teacher Allegedly Left Sexually Explicit Notes in Mid-School Girls' Lockers  (Read 1490 times)

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
I want to dead here >:(
Friday, December 04, 2009 
Foxnews.com <----doh ask :-\
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,579353,00.html?test=latestnews

A Minnesota band teacher was allegedly caught writing lewd notes and leaving them in middle school girls' lockers, The Smoking Gun reported.

Martin Bartels, 53, is accused of leaving sexually suggestive notes in the lockers of two female students at Buffalo Community Middle School. School officials confronted him in his classroom while he was writing up a third letter, according to The Smoking Gun.

"I really, really, really love your legs ... I like how you show just enough to make me hard," Bartels is alleged to have written in one note. In another, he told the girl that he "gets hot and hard just thinking about" his desire to "trace your thighs with my fingertips and make you squirm."

He was nabbed after school administrators looked at surveillance video that captured the band teacher leaving the writings in the lockers, according to the Web site. The principal remotely accessed Bartels' computer and caught him in the middle of penning the third explicit note, the complaint states.

Bartels, who has taught for 28 years, was charged with disorderly conduct in connection with the letters found by the two seventh-graders, The Smoking Gun said. He currently is on administrative leave. <---- this is why I want to dead  >:(

« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 12:37:37 PM by Rookmin »

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
Would someone be so kind to explain WHY he is on administrative leave, when in fact he was CAUGHT?
Then again from his mug shot dey look like ah facking serial rapist!!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Would someone be so kind to explain WHY he is on administrative leave, when in fact he was CAUGHT?

Due process my friend... due process.

Remember, just because surveillance footage show him at the lockers... or even putting slips of paper in the lockers, that itself isn't evidence that he wrote the notes.  Handwriting comparisons have to be done and that aside, it must be ascertained that the slips in his hand (presumably) on the film are the same ones on which the notes were found.

Good chance he'll be duly processed off the roster... if the evidence is as strong as they suggest so doh sweat.  They juss have to take they time, dot all I's and cross all the t's so that in teh end there'll be no appeals and no questions.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Freak!  So much to try to monitor these days for the well being of your pickney
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
I'm here trying to imagine my reaction if this were my baby girl this man was writing notes to...ah keep drawing a blank... :-X

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I'm here trying to imagine my reaction if this were my baby girl this man was writing notes to...ah keep drawing a blank... :-X

There's a turn of phrase one could play with here but I'll leave it unexploded unexplored and unexploited.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Due process my friend... due process.

Remember, just because surveillance footage show him at the lockers... or even putting slips of paper in the lockers, that itself isn't evidence that he wrote the notes.  Handwriting comparisons have to be done and that aside, it must be ascertained that the slips in his hand (presumably) on the film are the same ones on which the notes were found.

Good chance he'll be duly processed off the roster... if the evidence is as strong as they suggest so doh sweat.  They juss have to take they time, dot all I's and cross all the t's so that in teh end there'll be no appeals and no questions.

It's amazing how school environments present the fodder they do for issues of constitutionality.

1]; } ?>