April 24, 2024, 03:34:04 AM

Author Topic: Australia v West Indies, 2nd Test, Adelaide Dec 4-8  (Read 10699 times)

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
Re: Australia v West Indies, 2nd Test, Adelaide Dec 4-8
« Reply #90 on: December 08, 2009, 01:13:35 AM »
Match drawn. Good effort, WI  :beermug:

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 08, 2009, 05:10:41 AM »
ah guess we tunnin de corner................AGAIN  8)
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 08, 2009, 05:39:04 AM »
well being one of Mr Gayle's non-fans I must now give him due credit- effort well done...
can we expect - look forward to- hope- that they can do it again?
don't celebrate too much guys!

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 08, 2009, 08:54:39 AM »
ah guess we tunnin de corner................AGAIN  8)

I don't know when people will realize it is a roundabout, when you get off the roundabout it does appear like you turn the corner and the same thing happens when you get back on it.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 09, 2009, 07:12:28 AM »
You and some other posters miss the get off point ,on the new Adrian Barath roundabout .

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 09, 2009, 02:32:52 PM »
You and some other posters miss the get off point ,on the new Adrian Barath roundabout .

D sign 2 small so we missed it.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 09, 2009, 03:53:14 PM »
I been watching every game so I seen the signs .In 2-3 years time when the teams looks like this ,few would beat us only like  India maybe.
Gayle
Barath
Sarwan
Lil Bravo
K Braithwaite
Big Bravo
Ramdin
J Taylor
Roach
Edwards
+
Chanders
Pollard
Deonarine
Tadpole
ect ect

Am liking it and god know what other kids coming up.

Offline TriniItalian

• Sr. Warrior
  • Never Wait to Procrastinate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 09, 2009, 07:51:30 PM »
The game was good but gayle acted like a coward since day four i would have tried a little blitz to 300-325 and declare at tea and while yes with four sessions we could have lost the match, in four sessions with all those little drinks breaks and overnight break the aussie batmen would have to start all over each time to settle themselves plus they would have been more inclined to try to go out and out for a win rather than see how it goes and if it going bad draw out the match, because we know that no matter what ponting telling them we third in the rankings DO NOT LOSE

like i said it was better but we need to win a good series not draw and show potential.
A.W.A.T.T. INFORMANT

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #98 on: December 09, 2009, 09:16:55 PM »
The game was good but gayle acted like a coward since day four i would have tried a little blitz to 300-325 and declare at tea and while yes with four sessions we could have lost the match, in four sessions with all those little drinks breaks and overnight break the aussie batmen would have to start all over each time to settle themselves plus they would have been more inclined to try to go out and out for a win rather than see how it goes and if it going bad draw out the match, because we know that no matter what ponting telling them we third in the rankings DO NOT LOSE

like i said it was better but we need to win a good series not draw and show potential.

they had the right approach, u feel the game was played on xbox where u could go on blitz and pull it off although the opposition much stronger...only on ps3 and xbox playing fifa does trinidad beat brazil so if it had a cricket game then west indies could of gone on a blitz and win.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 11, 2009, 04:47:41 AM »
they had the right approach, u feel the game was played on xbox where u could go on blitz and pull it off although the opposition much stronger...only on ps3 and xbox playing fifa does trinidad beat brazil so if it had a cricket game then west indies could of gone on a blitz and win...... :devil: :devil:.....Bravo Bravo

1]; } ?>