March 28, 2024, 01:41:03 PM

Author Topic: EDWARDS BWOY!!!  (Read 6204 times)

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
Re: EDWARDS BWOY!!!
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2005, 10:53:24 AM »
me an meh brudder did really fuego sum mexicans outside but i doubt carlos di hear we

cost of buyin a ticket $100

cost of winnig the match- stern john can be president

seeing dat mexican defender falll to he kness an look at carlos as if to sayy daddy why u beatin me so den eating a bullet in he face an miss 2 mins ogf he  life- PRICELESS
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline greenpea

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2005, 01:45:57 PM »
Edwards beat the mexican and was surprised the man bite the fake so hard.... he actually stopped..... kudos ...... but what happened to Spann.......

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2005, 01:51:50 PM »
Edwards beat the mexican and was surprised the man bite the fake so hard.... he actually stopped..... kudos ...... but what happened to Spann.......

Latapy take spann spot, he needs more experience be4 we put him in, the midfield too crowded now, I cant remember tnt ever having so much competition in midfield.  The latapy impact is very great

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2005, 01:54:52 PM »
Spann was suspended fellas

he could still slip in at right back although iz not as automatic as b4 after cyd's champion performance.

Since this is a Carlos post,
Honestly, anybody really knew that he was this good???
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2005, 08:57:11 PM »
everybody does focus on dwight russell and stern.carlos edwards played with talent and finesse.he remind of a fella by the name of careca.kinda ah resemble him too.look up allyuh history he play with maradona in napoli.carlos keep it up.bless.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline santacruz

• Full Warrior
  • This year is the Dutch year!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2005, 10:28:23 PM »
men talking bout if they know carlos was always this good? alyuh never watch SSFL in 97 awha? is he who make all them youths want tuh go st anthonys, after he destroy malick in the oval. one setta body feint and stutter step whole day!and that is when malick had thobald and hardest playing fuh them.carlos was always ah fire starter!always!is he who really propel st anthonys iin to the top tier of north zone football!brent rahim was on that team and couldnt hold ah candle tuh carlos!cmon fellas, carlos doing it fuh ah long time now!
Fatima old boy graduate in '95 from Form 5, '97 from Form 6, lived in Santa Cruz.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2005, 10:49:05 PM »
everybody does focus on dwight russell and stern.carlos edwards played with talent and finesse.he remind of a fella by the name of careca.kinda ah resemble him too.look up allyuh history he play with maradona in napoli.carlos keep it up.bless.

Careca was a center forward for Brazil...and Napoli. Didn't look nothing like Carlos and didn't play nuttin' like Carlos. sorry bredda, I have to disagree with you there. De man was a goalscorer with a nice touch...

Carlos was a real boss dis game doh and I always thought he was really good....but he had a sweet night

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2005, 11:50:17 PM »
2nd half ... 87th minute (42nd) .... if yuh have the game recorded. :notworthy:

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile