March 28, 2024, 05:22:20 AM

Author Topic: Australia vs West Indies, 3rd Test, WACA (Perth)  (Read 27473 times)

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Australia vs West Indies, 3rd Test, WACA (Perth)
« Reply #180 on: December 19, 2009, 08:38:52 AM »
Dais it ah gone sleep.

Match over.

"Lock Hard" (Copyright Bitter)
You saying that since before the day start ,to late for that shit .

Hard luck borse.

I eh here to start any arguments.

I'm just a scarred West Indies supporter that don't know how to let go.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 19, 2009, 09:13:08 AM »
Jeez guys. My bubble deflating.

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 19, 2009, 10:28:02 AM »
http://www.cricinfo.com/ausvwi09/content/story/440068.html

Broad's ban of Benn continued his stance as a strict match referee. His previous rulings have included suspending Gautam Gambhir for a Test for elbowing Shane Watson, banning Shahid Afridi for four ODIs for brandishing his bat at a spectator, and barring Herschelle Gibbs for two Tests for making abusive comments towards the crowd. However, Broad insisted that player behaviour was improving.

Broad only like to ban certain players from certain countries although in this case Benn was looking for shit and needed to cool heself.

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 19, 2009, 11:49:06 AM »
If Bravo and Ramdin had bat smarter we would have won this game.

Offline Conquering Lion

• Tell me how can a man who doh know his roots form his own ideology?
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 19, 2009, 12:37:56 PM »
http://www.cricinfo.com/ausvwi09/content/story/440068.html

Broad's ban of Benn continued his stance as a strict match referee. His previous rulings have included suspending Gautam Gambhir for a Test for elbowing Shane Watson, banning Shahid Afridi for four ODIs for brandishing his bat at a spectator, and barring Herschelle Gibbs for two Tests for making abusive comments towards the crowd. However, Broad insisted that player behaviour was improving.

Broad only like to ban certain players from certain countries although in this case Benn was looking for shit and needed to cool heself.

My sentiments exactly. How come haddin was not banned for waving his bat (like afridi), and why was Ponting not censured for his nudge to Bravo? It seems like when the match referees administer their rulings, the Australians always get off with a slap on the wrist.
We fire de old set ah managers we had wukkin..and iz ah new group we went and we bring in. And if the goods we require de new managers not supplying, when election time come back round iz new ones we bringin. For iz one ting about my people I can guarantee..They will never ever vote party b4 country

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 19, 2009, 08:35:06 PM »
Day five begins.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 19, 2009, 08:48:16 PM »
good fight fellahs

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 19, 2009, 08:48:43 PM »
Day five ends.

36 runs short.

Good fight!
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 19, 2009, 08:49:14 PM »
It's all over on a bad call.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 19, 2009, 08:49:28 PM »
Bollinger to Roach, OUT, high drama! Australia have appealed for a caught behind and Roach has been given, he wants a referral, it's so marginal, can't really tell if he nicked it or not, replays aren't conclusive and in such cases I think the on-field decision should stay, Roach fended at the ball off the back foot as it angled across him ... the Australians were extremely confident ... Hot Spot shows nothing much ... the wait is long and tense ... and he's been given ... fair call too since there was no evidence either way

Translation:
Tief Out!!!!!

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 19, 2009, 08:49:41 PM »
well it done

I want to know what the third eye see that I did not

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 19, 2009, 08:52:24 PM »
Now back too regular programing.

T&T secession is the only solution.

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 19, 2009, 08:53:45 PM »
well it done

I want to know what the third eye see that I did not

He did not touch that ball. :cursing: :bs:

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 19, 2009, 08:55:34 PM »
dem Aussies..like it hard for dem to win FAIR BOY...
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 19, 2009, 08:56:57 PM »
The benefit of the doubt should go to the bastsman,the zebra should eat that call

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: December 19, 2009, 08:58:36 PM »
Tell me this,is it me or is Bollinger chucking,check his wrist just before he delivers the ball

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 19, 2009, 09:09:04 PM »
So I channel surfin and next ting u know is umpire finger and handshakes. AH WELL
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 19, 2009, 09:20:25 PM »
So I channel surfin and next ting u know is umpire finger and handshakes. AH WELL

girl, i now log on here to get a update to see waiz d scene, only to see game done

good fight windies. we comin to come  ::)
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 19, 2009, 10:22:59 PM »

girl, i now log on here to get a update to see waiz d scene, only to see game done

good fight windies. we comin to come  ::)

Dead or alive still we coming, still we coming
2010 still we coming , still we coming ........

Offline TriniItalian

• Sr. Warrior
  • Never Wait to Procrastinate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 20, 2009, 07:20:41 AM »
I blame Nash for the loss. reason behind it is that he creates too much pressure on everybody just defending well. he's like a chanders without the singles and that forces the other batsmen to do all the run making to get on with it and results in way more loose shots. if he was just rotating the strike there would not have been so much pressure to score.
A.W.A.T.T. INFORMANT

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 20, 2009, 09:58:32 AM »
I blame Nash for the loss. reason behind it is that he creates too much pressure on everybody just defending well. he's like a chanders without the singles and that forces the other batsmen to do all the run making to get on with it and results in way more loose shots. if he was just rotating the strike there would not have been so much pressure to score.

Blame has to go to both Bravo and Ramdin as well . They were both out with careless and unnecessary shots.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 20, 2009, 10:38:55 AM »
Blame it on the rain

Offline TriniItalian

• Sr. Warrior
  • Never Wait to Procrastinate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 20, 2009, 10:49:22 AM »
I agree che they out like bottoms and in any other scenario I woulda ascribe blame to them, but as I looked at it bravo came in the game simply to get a move on. as I recalled they had made about 3 runs in like 30 mins to an hr before bravo came to the crease, recognize is the aussies we talking about here, they have tons of mental strength by defending, as nice as it was, even with the advantage to the WI the aussies saw themselves coming back in control because no runs were being made. every time a ball is bowled it's a wicket taking chance, so with that risk in mind make a couple singles so that the aussies don't have time to think that they might come back into it nah!

at first RP was smothering the singles but then he went more defensive and nash still there defending... a lil forward push and it's a single i kinda excuse deonarine cuz with yuh partner on 44-48 for the past 5 yrs you would tend to look to push the score by smashing everything for four and forget or even rule out singles cuz you know your partner going to block the next 5 balls. nash reminding me bad of "pad 'em adams" he'll stay there whole day and think that he did the job of holding the innings together when yuh damn job is to read the game and know when to press an advantage.

As for pressing home and advantage that is a next story I vex with the WI for cuz gayle shit up the last test by not taking a risk and challenging the aussies to attempt the win. WI lack killer instinct it's like when things going well it's to incredible to believe... stuepes!!!!
A.W.A.T.T. INFORMANT

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 20, 2009, 11:17:55 AM »
The say hindsight is 50/50. I blame Gayle, Sarwan, Bravo. How long them playing for the WI. Donkey stones years. They have been in predicaments like this before. They ent no freshman. Them have  experience. They plain just f---kup. But I like the fighting spirit. but We ent turn the corner yet. We still in the roundabout.

Some of the umpire calls were atrocious. And somebody mentioned one of them Oz bowlers chucking. Even a blind man/woman can see that.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 20, 2009, 05:26:03 PM »
Two shots doomed our chances.....The hook shot played by Dowlin which got him out......and ....Sawan getting out on the last ball before lunch....terrible shot to be playing at that stage,knowing that a break in play was at hand

Offline willi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 20, 2009, 05:45:39 PM »
The say hindsight is 50/50. I blame Gayle, Sarwan, Bravo. How long them playing for the WI. Donkey stones years. They have been in predicaments like this before. They ent no freshman. Them have  experience. They plain just f---kup. But I like the fighting spirit. but We ent turn the corner yet. We still in the roundabout.

Some of the umpire calls were atrocious. And somebody mentioned one of them Oz bowlers chucking. Even a blind man/woman can see that.
Cosign!

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 20, 2009, 06:54:54 PM »
I now see the final wicket on a real tv.

close, reeeall close.  Say what, we had our chances. Lets not forget that if Australia hadn't declared in the first innings we wouldn't have been close enough to be vex. Them men score 520 in the first innings and look like they coulda put on a next 200. What doom us wasn't poor batting decisions, we score 312 and 323, we couldn't move them in the first innings.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 20, 2009, 08:19:43 PM »
Willie the only problem with Trini staying is ,if most WI fans had a chance the first players they would get rid of are .Ramdin,Rampaul,even Bravo and Barath is one bad score from being booted . SO my question is if the other Islands hate all our players shouldn they just leave if they could ?

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 20, 2009, 11:13:10 PM »
Willie the only problem with Trini staying is ,if most WI fans had a chance the first players they would get rid of are .Ramdin,Rampaul,even Bravo and Barath is one bad score from being booted . SO my question is if the other Islands hate all our players shouldn they just leave if they could ?

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 20, 2009, 11:23:30 PM »
They really hate we eh .After the test matches all said and done ,Ent really nothing more  we could do to prove we belong ,bravo trying like Jim Crow lol
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 11:26:41 PM by Quags »

1]; } ?>