June 16, 2024, 03:42:42 AM

Author Topic: Baptiste to go on trial at Ipswich Town  (Read 15126 times)

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
Re: Baptiste to go on trial at Ipswich Town
« Reply #90 on: March 04, 2010, 01:56:36 PM »
But Jai even if Keane liked him he cah sign him until de season over so why it cah be legit?

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 04, 2010, 04:31:18 PM »
But Jai even if Keane liked him he cah sign him until de season over so why it cah be legit?
Why ask him to come now ..off season for him and not the right time for you ? Nah keane is just being the diplomat ..it will blow away ....

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 04, 2010, 06:22:40 PM »

dread, I ent tink we have enough evidence to reject the baptiste  story, yes enough to doubt.  but I jus wanted to say I real enjoy reading your post horse!  from midway to end I couldn't put it any better.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #93 on: March 05, 2010, 02:39:56 AM »
Keane is many things, I don't know if diplomatic is one of them.

Don't know how he got that far in football with that attitude :-)

Yeah maybe he give a f*&* about TT football - he being diplomatic  ;D

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 05, 2010, 04:02:39 AM »

VB
I couldn't say it any better! roy keane doh give ah fat monkey's a$$ about hurting no one's feelings. i firmy believe that kerry would be @ ipswich town come august, that's if he remains healthy and no one else snatches him up.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 05, 2010, 05:22:47 AM »

VB
I couldn't say it any better! roy keane doh give ah fat monkey's a$$ about hurting no one's feelings. i firmy believe that kerry would be @ ipswich town come august, that's if he remains healthy and no one else snatches him up.

I do hope you are right and it will be a good strike for the hit and miss approach. I cant say I know anything for sure but at 29+ baptiste could count all the stars in the sky as on his side if he succeeds. Where there is life there is hope I guess ..

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 06, 2010, 06:27:15 PM »
Some good news amongst the "not selecteds" and "unused subs"

Keane confirmed that Trinidadian international Kerry Baptiste has been asked to return for a second trial, having flown home on Tuesday after a week training at Playford Road: “The timing wasn’t great because he couldn’t play in a reserve match, but I spoke to him and we’re hoping that he’ll come back in a month or two to play in a game.

“The boy didn’t do himself any harm. He’s a nice kid, he trained really well, looks a talented boy and we’re keen to bring him back.”

http://www.twtd.co.uk/news.php?storyid=16111

If he ages like Yorke or Latas he could still have 7-8 good years in the tank

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Trialist Baptiste Could Return
« Reply #97 on: August 21, 2010, 09:00:02 AM »
Trialist Baptiste Could Return
TWTD.co.uk

Blues manager Roy Keane says former trialist Kerry Baptiste could still return to the Blues for a further spell. The Trinidadian international impressed Keane during his previous trial at the club back in March.

The Town manager says there is no date yet set for the 28-year-old striker or winger's second stint with the club: “No news on that. We said we’d probably bring him back but at the time it was a bit quiet - we didn’t have any games for the boy. We’re going to keep an eye on that on and hopefully get the boy back over because he did well in terms of training.”

Baptiste, an international team-mate of Carlos Edwards and Town target Jason Scotland, is still with the Joe Public club in his home country, where he is captain.

Keane says Brazilian trialist Marcus Picciarelli, who played in the reserves friendly at Leiston, has not been offered a contract.

Meanwhile, reported Town target Brett Pitman’s £600,000 move to Blackpool has broken down. The Blues are amongst a number of clubs said to be eyeing the 22-year-old striker. Pitman is now said to be close to completing a move to another club.

Elsewhere, Marcus Evans’s THG company have won a contract from the FAI to provide official corporate hospitality at the new Aviva Stadium in Dublin, utilising Town’s ticketing facilities for sales.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 21, 2010, 11:33:48 AM »
Niceness Kerry.
Keep up the form and stay healthy and injury free.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

1]; } ?>