April 29, 2024, 08:18:52 AM

Author Topic: Down d islands  (Read 3464 times)

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
Down d islands
« on: December 22, 2009, 08:01:47 PM »
Ok so back in 07 when I took the entire family to trini, we went down the islands. We went to the old Fantasy island resort which according to the guy, a nice fella named Fuddy  who organise for us, was being rebuilt. There were houses or apartments for rent and the price was pretty decent. Last year when we went, I didnt get to go back but I still saw signs all over for the same guy. This year so many times I fly in and out and didnt think about down the islands until these last 2 weeks and when I went, couldnt see any signs and my brother told me that as far as he know, the "rebuild" buss and the place shut down again.

I am planning to take the kids again sometime in the first quarter of next year, either february for presidents week or sometime around spring break but this time is going to be a real vacation and not like I usually do which is get dragged round to go visit all them pumpkin vine family I ent see in several years. SO I want to take the kids down the islands for about a week, where nobody could just "drop in" for a visit unless they have a boat  ;D 
Does any one know any websites or have any numbers to real estate agents or know anybody at all who could get info on any rentals that might be available down the islands? Or if anyone can tell me if the resort thing really gone through?  I did a search online and found one site, but there was a disclaimer that said that they didn't have first hand knowledge of any of the rentals but were just passing on info.

Any information/contacts/ whatever you guys might have would be greatly appreciated.
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Down d islands
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 09:08:38 PM »
VC i go get back to you...my parents should have a couple of contacts for the houses we have used in the past
Back in Trini...

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
Re: Down d islands
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2009, 09:22:26 AM »
NYT thanks much let me know what you can find. Depending on house/room availability might take the entire family inlaws and all :) Good idea for summer

Tallman, so fantasy island is now pirates cove, good to know, I will have a look at the site and make some plans see if I can arrange a little something for april or so. DO you know if those prices are US?

**** One of the sites says prices are US, other doesnt say
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 09:25:40 AM by verycute1 »
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>